Dennis / Sherry B.
04/07/2021
Oil change/car inspection
On time, detailed maintenance answers, professional and clean environment

Monet / Kirk R.
Platte City, MO
Honda Civic Cpe
03/01/2021
Honesty, integrity, and fair prices
The staff appears to be honest about what needs to be done for repairs needed. This is also a trait of integrity.

Volkswagen Passat
01/28/2021
Honesty
They appear to be honest and matter-of-fact.

SF
Stephen F.
01/27/2021
Coolant leak
I had a very difficult situation explained carefully to me.

Dodge Durango
11/03/2020
Clean. Crew. Front desk polite and respectful
Good to go.
Not inexpensive although intelligence is a value.

08/12/2020
Honest people
Won’t give you anything you don’t need and very timely on the work they do proceed with.

Dennis / Sherry B.
06/18/2020
Service work
As always, Wrights is always on top of things. There is never pressure to fix things on the spot. But I greatly appreciate their knowledge of the automotive industry and the recommendations.

SF
Stephen F.
12/20/2019
Reliable
Done on time.

Mark B.
12/03/2019
Always been great, but odd happening
Had vehicle in for servicing, been 9000 miles since last. Set it up for oil, filter, and wheel rotation. When there to pick it up, Colin tells me he decided not to rotate wheels because the tires are close to needing replaced and he thought it would be unnecessary. I wanted what I had asked for, the front tires showed more wear than the rear, and the set is good for easily another 6 -10K miles. It was too late at that point to do anything but pay and leave. He carries a cell phone, why can't he use it and report his opinion and let the owner decide? Had the option been reported in time, I would have said do it anyway, I have my reason for it.

Kia Rio
05/21/2019
You guys are on it!!!
You guys just gets the job done!
?

Mike and Mindy C.
INFINITI QX56
03/26/2019
Very helpful!
All of the guys at Wright’s are very helpful and honest. I would recommend them to anyone looking for automotive repairs or oil changes.

GW
Gary and Judy W.
04/04/2018
low tire
When I got in my car one morning, my low tire light was on. I called Wrights and they were able to get me in immediately. They were very respectful and courteous. It was the 2nd time in maybe 2 to 3 months I had trouble with a tire. I was told that there was a rough spot on my rim, they cleaned it off and fixed my tire. I was very grateful. They did not however put me in their system on the first visit, so they were not able to tell me if I was having a reoccurring problem on the same tire. The explanation was very similar on both visits. I was told they would put me in the system which I do appreciate. I appreciate having a reliable business in Smithville to handle tire repair.

BC
Brenda C.
03/13/2018
Great customer service in preparing vehicle for a road trip.
Collin provides great communication.

Jim K.
03/29/2017
Knowledgeable Staff/Quick Service
I was impressed with the explanation of my car problems, what they intended to do and time lines. As they did the work and ran into other issues I appreciated the call that explained the issue and needed actions. Overall I am extremely satisfied with the quick service and knowledgeable staff at Wright Automotive.

BC
Brenda C.
10/28/2016
Great service and communication.
Takes care of what is needed. Patient and understanding. Explains bill. Answers questions. Completes work in a timely manner. Suggestion-vacuum as an extra benefit like in the "old days"