GW
Gary and Judy W.
04/04/2018
low tire
When I got in my car one morning, my low tire light was on. I called Wrights and they were able to get me in immediately. They were very respectful and courteous. It was the 2nd time in maybe 2 to 3 months I had trouble with a tire. I was told that there was a rough spot on my rim, they cleaned it off and fixed my tire. I was very grateful. They did not however put me in their system on the first visit, so they were not able to tell me if I was having a reoccurring problem on the same tire. The explanation was very similar on both visits. I was told they would put me in the system which I do appreciate. I appreciate having a reliable business in Smithville to handle tire repair.

BC
Brenda C.
03/13/2018
Great customer service in preparing vehicle for a road trip.
Collin provides great communication.

Jim K.
Plattsburg, MO
03/29/2017
Knowledgeable Staff/Quick Service
I was impressed with the explanation of my car problems, what they intended to do and time lines. As they did the work and ran into other issues I appreciated the call that explained the issue and needed actions. Overall I am extremely satisfied with the quick service and knowledgeable staff at Wright Automotive.

BC
Brenda C.
10/28/2016
Great service and communication.
Takes care of what is needed. Patient and understanding. Explains bill. Answers questions. Completes work in a timely manner. Suggestion-vacuum as an extra benefit like in the "old days"

Don / Denise B.
Trimble, MO
10/03/2016
Courteous Staff
Appreciate Wright Automotive. They take care to know their customers and are helpful and courteous.

KR
Ken R.
08/08/2016
Professional service
Very professional help.

Marva C.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
02/24/2015
The character of the employees
Awesome as usual

Miriam S.
05/14/2014
Always friendly, always prompt and honest
I appreciate the fast service I received. I only needed two headlight bulbs, but it was done as quickly as possible and I know the job got done right. Thanks so much.

Cara C.
Pontiac Grand Am
11/19/2013
Helpfulness and willing to communicate
Very timely in work and didn't try to make me spend extra money but did tell me what was wrong.

BJ
Brit and Lia J.
Acura TSX
11/12/2013
100,000 Acura Maint
All good, have been very good in the past too. Had alignment, brake/trans/radiator/power steering fluids flushed changed. Pricier than I expected. Only one complaint, they charged me $5.50 to tell me I needed two new tires.

DJ
David J.
10/23/2013
good work at good prices
Good

CA
Cliff A.
Nissan Rogue
07/10/2013
Just an ID odometer inspection
However, I appreciated how quickly it was taken care of. I've had service there before and got an accurate diagnosis, a good repair, at reasonable cost. I'll surely be back.