Rick and Tammy R.
Kansas City, MO
Check 20x19 Verified
03/17/2018
Decline
We've gone here for many years and spent a LOT of money for several vehicles, but during our last few encounters recently have been dissatisfied. Customer service has significantly declined, we no longer feel like a valued customer so we will be taking our business elsewhere.

M H.
Smithville, MO
02/18/2018
AVOID THEM MY TRUCK BROKE DOWN 4 DAYS AFTER THEY WORKED ON IT!!!!
I have been taking vehicles to Wright for years now before they opened the newer shop on James St. I had to have my vehicle towed to them for what they said was the battery. They replaced the battery but four days later I got stranded because my truck still would not start again. I should mention that I paid over $2k for repairs not even 24 months ago for the exact same problem and found out recently that all that work is not warrantied except the battery which is covered by manufacture warranty. Two tow bills in less than 7 days and me being stranded for hours because I trusted them. Once you leave their lot its your problem they will not warranty any of their work!!!!!!! They just want your money!!!
Phil W. from Wright Automotive responded on 03/09/2018

Hello M H,
   We appreciate your loyalty and apologize if your experience here at Wright Automotive didn't meet your expectations. Every single service we provide here is done with the utmost importance and professionalism. We understand that having vehicle issues can stir up emotions due to the financial burden they might bring. We do provide a 12 month/1 year warranty on all work performed (some repairs do have manufacture warranty for longer periods of time and mileage.) We would be more than happy to refund you for the most recent visit, as we take pride in keeping our customers happy. I (Phil Wright the owner of Wright Automotive) would even go as far to say that we would have been more than happy to work with you if the issues were related to the work performed on 03/30/2016, but unfortunately that was not the case. I welcome any potential customer to contact any of our current customers if possible or look at any of our 200+ verified reviews online to see the sort of satisfactory work we have been providing for over 21 years. Our number one goal is not to take our valued customers money, but to ensure our customers satisfaction and most importantly safety on the road.

Thanks,