CR
Carol R.
Mercury Grand Marquis
12/11/2018
Everyon there is very helpful and pleasant to speak with.
I did not have an appointment when I had to be towed into the shop. Wright's quickly diagnosed the problem to fix my car.

SL
Sonya L.
Dodge Nitro
12/05/2018
Stop leak issue
I was so impressed with how well Wright's handled all of my vehicle issues due to someone adding stop leak to my car. I am so pleased with how my car is running and they made sure it was fully tested.

FP
Frankie P.
Nissan Pathfinder
12/04/2018
Helpful and quick
I took my vehicle in and they were able to get the oil changed while I was next door for my daughters dance class. They were friendly and let me know my tires needed to be changed out soon.

CR
Carol / Dave R.
Ram Pickup
11/18/2018
Tire, oil, engine noise
Work was done on time and all work fulling explained.

Charles and Melody M.
11/17/2018
Great shop
I have been using Wright’s for a good many years now. They have always been good to explain what needs to be done and about what it will cost. Sometimes they might even tell me you don’t need to do this now, wait awhile. I trust Phil and his people to work on all my vehicles.

GH
Galen H.
10/25/2018
Work On F250
Wright Automotive did repairs on the front end of my truck. Found other thing that also needed attention. Very upfront about pricing and extra things that needed to be done. Repair people that you can trust. Can handle anything you throw at them.

KL
Kelley and Michael L.
10/11/2018
Tire and Brake Service
We looked at a few service providers for purchasing tires and peform a brake job on our 2015 Truck. We found very competitive pricing and great customer service at Wright’s Automotive. They are always professional as well as courteous.

ES

KH
Kent H.
Buick Enclave
09/25/2018
Wonderful service! Great price! I love Wright Automotive!!

Marva C.

GW
Gary and Judy W.
09/05/2018
Wonderful
They were great! I just needed to get my car inspected for tags. I called that morning and got in at 1:00. I waited maybe 45 minutes. Collin was very personable and told me that I might need new tires this year, which I knew. I feel they go out of their way to be helpful.

KR
Katie R.
09/02/2018
Great Service!
My 2003 Volkswagen Beetle went in for repairs in July 2018 for coolant leak, alternator replacement, and battery. The owner, Phil Wright, went to great extent to research and find the correct alternator for the car which was a difficult task because the previous owner had hodgepodged the parts on my car from different vw makes and models. I was able to pick up my car and drive it for a few weeks. I then noticed a coolant leak. I called Wright Automotive to let them know and they were able to get my car back in for repair very quickly. They called me to pick it up a few days later and said it would be no extra charge due to a radiator hose that rubbed on a fan that was moved when I brought my car in a few weeks earlier.
Phil was very honest and I truly feel like I can trust him to do what’s best for my car and my budget. Wright Automotive is a great shop that I will definitely go to for anymore of my car repair needs!

WA
William A.
08/10/2018
Auto Service You Can Trust
My daughter's 2003 Volkswagen Beetle went in for repairs in July 2018 for coolant leak, alternator replacement, and battery. The owner, Phil Wright, went to great extent to research and find the correct alternator for the car. Little known to us, the previous owner had a hodgepodge of incorrect replacement parts from different makes and models of Volkswagen. Phil, with the help of his extensive resources, was able to locate the correct alternator for this particular engine. Repairs were completed and my daughter drove the vehicle a few weeks, when she discovered a coolant leak. She called Wright Automotive and they asked her to bring it in right away. The next day, Phil called me to let me know the car was ready to be picked up--at no charge. He explained in detail the lower radiator hose had developed a leak from rubbing on the fan unit. Phil said that when they replaced the alternator a few weeks prior, they had to move the radiator hose to access the alternator. Upon repair of the alternator, they did not reposition the lower radiator hose the way it had been, and that the car was designed originally with a bracket that held the radiator hose into position. The prior owner had removed the brackets. Wright replaced the radiator hose and positioned it so that it would not rub on the fan. His honesty and integrity are rare in the world of auto mechanics, and it is those qualities that will keep us coming back to Wright over and over again.

KH
Kent H.
Buick Enclave
08/08/2018
Great service. Reasonable pricing!

Connie, Norm W.
Dodge Durango
08/01/2018
As always, awesome service!
Wright Automotive has taken care of our vehicles for many years now. Needed brakes on my Durango, dropped it off in the morning and was done same day. GREAT FRIENDLY SERVICE, would not take my vehicles to anyone else. Thanks to everyone at Wright!

08/01/2018
Great customer service!
We love supporting our small town businesses. They have great customer service always get us in and out and backbon the road. thanks again Wright's automotive!

LH
Larry H.
Chrysler 300
07/28/2018
Professional & Courteous
We have been with Wright's for 15 years and have never had an issue with their work. Always done right, on time, fair price and willing to explain what they have done.

EZ
Evelyn Z.
Edgerton, MO
06/15/2018
Compassionate and Knowledgable
Mere words can't express how grateful I am. I know when my vehicle is in your hands, that the problem will be taken care of. I have Peace of Mind.

Jim M.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/07/2018
The work done and done roght
I had a waterpump go out on my suburban, wife was going out of town, needed it quick. Phil and his crew got it in and changed in a matter of a few hours. Great work, cant ask for better. The whole crew is detail oriented. Great work...... Thanks