Cindy S.
04/09/2021
Wonderful customer service
Great customer service good workmanship and they always do everything that they tell you they will do!

VA
Vernon & Deanna A.
Camden Point, MO
GMC Acadia
04/08/2021
Owners are great!
I have known Phil for a long time and he has always done excellent work he’s always had a really good reputation with his customers I trust this man with anything that I bring to him. it’s just an excellent place to have your car worked on he can take care of whatever you need to have done

Marvin / Deloris D.
GMC Envoy XL
04/07/2021
Tires replaced, broker transmission pan bolts extracted and replaced
They took care of broken transmission bolts, fixed a leak in the cooling system and installed new tires at a reasonable price and in a reasonable time frame.

CG
Craig G.
Ford Police Interceptor
Hometown feeling young energy
The quality of work is very good.
The service makes you feel valued. It’s small business at its best.

LH
Larry H.
Chevrolet Camaro
Best in town
I have been taking my vehicles to Wright Automotive for 17 years. I have never had one complaint about their service. They are upfront about what needs to be done not needs to be done and discuss everything they're going to do before they do it.

Kia Rondo
04/03/2021
The people who work there
I totally recommend Wright Automotive. They explain everything and give prices for everything. They dont just fix it and say "this is what you owe us." Being a woman, that is worth EVERYTHING to me.

CP
Chad P.
04/02/2021
trust worthy to do the job right
experience was great as usual they take care of your needs every time

Mike & Brandell L.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/01/2021
Took my truck in to get inspected for new tags. Truck needed a new tie rod and some shocks. They got me in the same week and turned the truck around in a day. Great service and fair pricing for the work. Will definitely be back in the future.

Randy & Cheryl M.
04/01/2021
Friendly Service Here
Phil and the team are always friendly, honest and thorough. They give you the options on a repair and allow you to make decisions without pressure or unnecessary repairs.

KC
Kathrin C.
Dodge Nitro
03/31/2021
Very nice people
I visited with a very nice young lady. I'm from St Joseph. Wright's was recommended to me by my son and his wife. Very nice people that I did talked to. Definitely will go back.👍

Buick Enclave
03/25/2021
Very nice people. Fast service for many years

ZJ
Zack J.
Dodge Charger
03/23/2021
Awesome and very satisfied!
I am very happy with my entire experience. To me it’s stressful to find a repair shop that takes care of you and doesn’t try and take advantage of you. Weight automotive was amazing and the customer service was beyond awesome. Pricing was great and the work that was done was of great quality. They have earned my business for life.

Jason M.
03/21/2021
Nice job
Quick and competent. I’ll be back

Mark & Liz W.
Chevrolet Classic
03/19/2021
Always helpful, honest, does good work.
Always helpful, great customer service. I have had several vehicles inspected and repaired. Always done good work . I would and have recommended this shop to friends and family.

Matt W.
Ram 1500
03/17/2021
Great place, very friendly and fair prices. Would definitely use them for future repairs.