12/22/2019
Saved me some cash
Ed saved me some money on repairs for which I was quoted at another shop. I'd rather give him my business when I can anyway.

John A.
Tulalip Bay, WA
Chevrolet Corvette
12/21/2019 Category: Service
John said he trusts them.

John S.
Snohomish, WA
Chrysler 300
11/27/2019 Category: Service
John said that the price was good. It was done in a timely fashion. The communication was good. Everything was very positive.

Ron C.
Ford Econoline Wagon
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Ron said they are the best.

Kathy M.
11/12/2019
They have great integrity - which is rare these days!
I'm always more than satisfied with how they care for my car at C & E Auto. They're very thorough and courteous and caring about every little detail that needs attention. I've been so thankful to have them care for my cars the past 23 years and would (and do) recommend them to my friends and others. Thanks C & E !!

Jim G.
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Jim said he appreciated the business's experience and quality work.

Celina W.
10/12/2019
Honest and Knowledgeable Mechanic
I was referred to C & E by a friend and immediately felt I was in good hands once meeting Ed. Ed and his co-worker checked out to be, what I thought, was an oil pan leak. Turns out that previous assessment was incorrect. Ed invited me to the back of the shop to see the damage myself. That alone stood out because no other mechanic has ever offered to take me back and have a look. I appreciated his ability to walk me through what he was noticing.

I'd highly recommend C & E to anyone! A t

Corky B.
GMC Yukon
10/05/2019
A Treasured Find
C&E is a throw back to the days when you could develop a relationship with a company, count on excellent honest service at fair prices. Ed is a treasured find.

Bruce M.
Saturn SW
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Bruce said there were some things done that he had issues with and the business tried to resolve the issues. It took them three tries before they were able to resolve the issues and now the vehicle is running great.

John M.
Camano Island, WA
08/26/2019 Category: Service
John said the employee is very honest and absolutely amazing at diagnosing vehicles. He works on both older and newer vehicles.

08/03/2019
Personal service and expertese.
Ed is always honest and fair with me in diagnosing and repairing my car. I am thankful that there is a mechanic nearby that I can trust.

Mary P.
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Mary said the staff always does a great job. They pick up her vehicle and bring it back to her. They have a good service charge and reasonable prices.

Kurt S.
Plymouth Barracuda
06/28/2019
67 Cuda fun!
My 67 Barracuda is a blast and Ed keeps her in tip top shape. He is great with appointments and is done on time. He let's his eyes and hands look around as he does the specified work to add that extra touch and make sure nothing gets missed.

05/25/2019
Personal service and expertese.
Ed does one vehicle at a time and gives full attention to every task. He keeps current on new technology.

KH
Kim H.
GMC Envoy
04/13/2019
Repairs
Recently had Ed work on my GMC Envoy. As always he was far and understanding in troubleshooting my problem and fixed it in a timely manner. He called to discuss findings and options for the repair. Vehicle runs great. His shop was/is a great find and local too. Thanks again Ed.