KH
Kim H.
GMC Envoy
02/16/2019
Honest, close by, quailty work, fair price.
Ed provides quality work, honest quotes, and is located close by which is a benefit to our community. Our recent snow storm caused some delays which were out of his control but he communicated the issue and got my vehicle repaired in a timely manner. It’s great to find a repair facility with good moral and ethical standards.

KH
Kim H.
GMC Envoy
01/08/2019
Local, honest, friendly.
Ed was very nice and honest about my repairs. His quotes were reasonable and understandable. I shall return for further repairs as needed. Thank you Ed.

DV
Doris V.
Jeep Compass
01/01/2019
Friendly, helpful.
I feel that I can trust Ed. He will tell me if something is wrong give me an estimate. I believe he is honest and his charges are reasonable.

Kurt S.
Dodge Dakota
12/19/2018
Chryslers
Ed has worked on three of my vehicles, all greater than 20 years old. He understands mechanics, takes time to listen, and identifies and corrects problems with minimal shop time. Ed gives honest assessments of your vehicle regardless of shop benefit. I have recommended a half dozen friends and take my senior mom''s car to him. C&E Auto is treats you well.

EA
Evan A.
Snohomish, WA
Plymouth Roadrunner
12/13/2018
Troubleshooting a '70 Roadrunner
Very friendly and helpful. Took the time to research and troubleshoot my issues. He discovered some problems and fixed major safety issues. It's hard to find a trustworthy and honest mechanic. I will return if I need to.

Jerry A.
Snohomish, WA
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Jerry said he had no problems. They were quick and efficient,

LG
Lila G.
Dodge Intrepid
10/25/2018
First Rate
I am totally comfortable, confident and pleased with the quality of service. My car glides flawless along my journeys without second thought. My appointments are always scheduled to fit my busy life style with ease. I never have to wait, wait, wait nor find myself concerned about who or what is being done to my car. My pocket book stays on task without hidden charges and/or fees. Quality service with a smile. Thank you for being MY #1 trusted shop!!

Russ W.
10/25/2018
Nice work !
it is so nice to find an honest and fair shop that does the job right the first time. If you have a check engine light on Call ED.

Jeff P.
Chrysler Sebring
09/12/2018
Expertese, integrety.
Ed knows what he's doing and charges fair prices.

Bob M.
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Bob said he is always impressed with the service work and with how the facility is run. He stated that he is satisfied and has absolute confidence in how the business will deal with him.

BR
Barbara R.
Toyota Avalon
06/30/2018 Category: Service
Barbara said she really enjoys what work is done on the vehicle, and it always works great.

Jim G.
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Jim's wife. She said the business always does great work on their vehicles.

Tim and Cassie B.
Dodge Durango
05/16/2018
Repairs on Dodge Durango
I was really impressed with how quickly ed got my suv worked on and back to me. He was efficient and very upfront. I will absolutely take my cars to him again.

Roland S.
04/06/2018
Honest and friendly
After bringing my CR-V to someone else they said it should be running great,,,,,,,,it wasn't. You on the other hand fixed it. The car is indeed running better than ever. I would have given you 5 stars but the cost of replacing an entire drive shaft with attached u-joints still stings. But overall great work, nice guy. I'll be back.

Mike P.
Leavenworth, WA
Chevrolet Suburban
03/29/2018
Check Up on Used Car
Our family was looking to purchase a new car, and didn't know anyone in Everett to check it out for us. Ed was very accommodating with our schedule, and went over all the pluses and minuses of the car we were looking at. Price was very fair as well.

AA
Amy A.
02/28/2018
Honest and Dependable
I have been going to Ed for years. He is the only mechanic I trust to work on my cars. He is honest and dependable and tells you only the things that truly need to be repaired. He's a gem!

John M.
Washington
Volvo S60
01/24/2018 Category: Service
John said the service was good and fast. The vehicle runs great.

Jim G.
Chrysler Fifth Avenue
01/18/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Laurie. She said she was perfectly happy with this business' service.

JJ
John J.
01/15/2018 Category: Service
John said that he would recommend this business for service.

Derek H.
Marysville, WA
01/04/2018
Great experience, good value will go back
Friendly service and prompt service