4.6

ES
Edward S.
Downingtown, PA
05/23/2019
They wouldn't do what I asked them to do.
I am a mechanical engineer who has worked on cars and motorcycles 60+ years. My Miata has 106,000 miles on the clock and I want to know what the valve clearances are. I'm having hand and neck issues and can't pull the valve cover myself at this time, so I decided to pay a shop to do it for me. They won't!! They say it isn't necessary, costs a lot, blah, blah, blah. Well, when a shop refuses to do a job I'm willing to pay them to do, they suddenly have become totally useless.

Jim F.
Baytown, TX
10/02/2018
SERVICE and caring attitude
Excellent and friendly service. I will go again next time I have a problem.

John R.
09/07/2011
Vehicle inspection
World Class Service.

Michelle R.
09/06/2011
Five stars
Chuck and his staff are fair, fast and professional!

LR
Lorraine R.
09/03/2011
Kia Servicing
Chuck is awesome. He is very professional! He is upfront with what is wrong with the vehicle, he doesn't sugar coat anything.

Joseph P.
08/25/2011
5 star rating

JEANIE S.
08/03/2011
Outstanding Service
Chuck is the best and most honest mechanic is the tri state area. I have been bringing my cars to him for the last 28 years.