Raymond B.
03/05/2020
Look No Further
We have taken our vehicles to C&N for over 25 years. They have consistently been professional, efficient, on-time, reasonable and have gone above & beyond to serve us. Prior experience with other mechanics and dealerships has included incompetence and even dishonesty. We've never ever encountered either with C&N. We have recommended this shop to countless friends and associates over the years. None to our knowledge have been disappointed. There are few businesses with whom we've had such longtime dealings with such a perfect track record. You won't go wrong with C&N.

ES
Edward S.
Downingtown, PA
05/23/2019
They wouldn't do what I asked them to do.
I am a mechanical engineer who has worked on cars and motorcycles 60+ years. My Miata has 106,000 miles on the clock and I want to know what the valve clearances are. I'm having hand and neck issues and can't pull the valve cover myself at this time, so I decided to pay a shop to do it for me. They won't!! They say it isn't necessary, costs a lot, blah, blah, blah. Well, when a shop refuses to do a job I'm willing to pay them to do, they suddenly have become totally useless.

Jim F.
Baytown, TX
10/02/2018
SERVICE and caring attitude
Excellent and friendly service. I will go again next time I have a problem.

John R.
09/07/2011
Vehicle inspection
World Class Service.

Michelle R.
09/06/2011
Five stars
Chuck and his staff are fair, fast and professional!

LR
Lorraine R.
09/03/2011
Kia Servicing
Chuck is awesome. He is very professional! He is upfront with what is wrong with the vehicle, he doesn't sugar coat anything.

Joseph P.
08/25/2011
5 star rating

JEANIE S.
08/03/2011
Outstanding Service
Chuck is the best and most honest mechanic is the tri state area. I have been bringing my cars to him for the last 28 years.