LW
Levi W.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Levi said the mechanic was focused on his vehicle. He is a nice guy. It was great customer service.

NE
Norine E.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Norine said the staff did good work.

SG
Stephen G.
Ram 1500
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Stephen said the service is prompt, they did what they said they were going to do, and they stuck to the budget.

EC
Evelyn C.
Marietta, GA
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Evelyn said they did a great job.

Lori B.
Canton, GA
Pontiac G6
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Lori said they fixed her vehicle, and are knowledgeable.

KG
Kaina G.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Kaina said she had no problems with this business.

BD
Brian D.
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Brian said his overall experience was very good. They were quick. He received a good deal.

Jim B.
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Jim said the business always does a good job. However, he said they were a little expensive.

NS
Nicole S.
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Nicole said the staff was able to work her in to the schedule, and that helped her a bunch. The service and the price were also great.

Janice D.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Janice said the business was quick and they did what they were supposed to do.

GP
Grant P.
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Grant said the service was a little more costly than he would have liked.

HK
Hannah K.
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with S'barra. He said he's done business with the staff before. They're a good facility and he had a good experience.

LA
Lori A.
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Lori's daughter. She said they were polite, knowledgeable, and courteous. The staff was fantastic.

HM
Holly M.
Jeep Liberty
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Holly said they are the best.

Mark H.
Mazda 626
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Mark said the staff at the business were courteous and knowledgeable.

REBECCA C.
Alpharetta, GA
Nissan Sentra
07/11/2018
Mechanic Overlook
I took my car in Monday of last week due to gas mileage and performance/idle issues (no check engine light). I figured while I had my car in the shop for testing and troubleshooting, I would have my spark plugs changed. The shop called me not to long after I dropped my car off. Chad informed me they ran some tests on my car, one being a fuel to air ratio, and everything came back good. He suggested that the spark plugs, and cleaning the injector and throttle body, would help my issues. It was also suggested that I use better gas.
In addition to requesting new spark plugs, I agreed to the suggested induction cleaning. The shop had my car ready that same day but I was not able to pick it up before they closed. I picked my car up the following morning and everything seemed fine until 30 miles in. My car started acting worse than when I dropped it off. I actually stalled several times while idling at red lights. Luckily (even as a female) I know enough about cars to know I was having idle/air intake issue. While at complete stops I had to press on the gas enough to make the car not stall just so I could get home. I made it home and immediately popped the hood to find that my air intake hose was completely split in 2 places, and the hose connection to the throttle body (that was cleaned) was in crumbles.
The reason I feel the need to give all the details is not to say the shop necessarily caused anything, but to point out that there is no way the mechanic who tested and worked on my car didn’t see the state of my air intake - if he provided the services I requested. The entire air intake assembly has to be disconnected/removed to get to my spark plugs. Not to mention they "cleaned" my throttle body which the air intake would have had to been disconnected/removed as well. Also, the test that was ran on my car would have come back with bad numbers, and voltage, and read either way to rich or lean with the state of the intake hose. The point to my review is that the shop gets you in and out for a very decent price, however, my technician either didn't look past what was written on the service ticket for him to do; didn't care enough to say something about replacing my air intake hose; or didn't do what a specialized mechanic would do and that is give a once over. I wish he had taken the time to look past just doing my spark plugs (even though the air intake would have been first check with the reason I brought my car in). I was on vacation and because duct tape wasn’t enough I spent the week without my car waiting on the part to come in from advanced auto. I replaced the hose myself and found that this overlook also caused a few other issues that I am hopeful have worked themselves out as well. Intake hose issues are no joke and can really mess up your car - only time will tell for at this point.

Choose your shop wisely and always double-check repair work before leaving the parking lot.

GM
Gypsie M.
Lincoln Town Car
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Gyzel. Shel said the staff was good and they called her back.

Denise L.
Marietta, GA
07/07/2018
Cadillac 2006 DTS
I recently had my car serviced twice. Once for my automatic window repair. Once for my power steering pressure belt replaced. During my visit my back brake pads had to be replace. My final cost was fair and was always less than what I estimated. Randy and Chad are who I usually talk too and they are very honest and informative of work that needs to be done and what I can wait on based on my budget. I also recently had my sister take her car for repair at C & T Woodstock. They did a fine job.

Denise

JT A.
Lexus
06/30/2018
Caution
We have been using C&T on Main Street for several maintenance of two of our vehicles, Volvo & Lexus.
The last 3 times with our vehicles we have had grease marks on our interior from hands and dirty clothing touching it. Instead of using a nice paper floor mat we picked up our vehicle with a torn cardboard box that was filthy on the drivers side.
When you walk into the check in desk you are barely greeted and it is filthy, not to mention the entire shop and unprofessional service men racing cars up and down the driveway.
We brought this to the attention of the service folks and it happened for the last time a couple weeks ago.
Today was the straw that broke the camels back so to speak.
Today as we were cleaning the engine at the car washed we realized that They did not tip off the fluids as stated when we brought in for an oil change.
Causes us to wonder if the oil filter was even changed.
It is so disappointing because we love supporting local businesses and give both good and bad feedback to help improve service in the future.
Unfortunately we will not be returning to C & T after many attempts trying to resolve each of these issues.

CF
Chris F.
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Chris said they did a pretty good job.