Barry H.
03/14/2019
Excellent place all around
These guys were able to diagnose my car in less than an hour and gave me an accurate quote for how much the repairs would be. They talked through the different repairs and told me what would/wouldn't be necessary right away, and made me feel very comfortable with my decision to bring my car there. I'm glad to support this business and not a greedy corporate chain.

RU
Ruth U.
03/10/2019
Great Customer Service
The office staff is so friendly and know how to treat customers.

Rocky Mount, NC
03/07/2019
Just recently moved to the area and wasn't sure what auto shop to visit, so glad I chose C & C Auto! The service I received was some of the best! Super friendly staff! Will definitely return

EH
Edwin H.
Ford C-Max Hybrid
03/07/2019
The guys at c&c did a great job and were informative about the whole process as this was the first time I had gotten tint on my car,

CN
Charlotte N.
03/07/2019
dependable, accurate information, prompt service, honest, competent and not far from where I live

Vass, NC
02/24/2019
Great experience!
C & C was very clear and communicative about what needed to be done, and did a fantastic job fixing my car. Highly recommend!

VO
Vi O.
02/13/2019
RETURNING CUSTOMER
I HAVE BEEN GOING HERE SINCE THEY OPEN I MET THE OWNER VERY FAMILY ORIENTED I RESPECT THE WORK & WILL CONTINUE TO GO THEY HAVE BEEN VERRRY KIND & DEDICATED TO NOT ONLY MY VARIES SUVS’ BUT TO ALL WHO COME FOR ANY SERVICE I GIVE A HIGH RECOMMENDATION FOR A JOB WELL DONE
I APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU

HV
Heather V.
Sanford, NC
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
02/13/2019
The BEST!
The extra mile... Management absolutely goes the extra mile!!! I've only been a customer for less than a year but I feel like I have known these guys forever. Recently I experienced an issue with a repair done here. C&C didn’t have to fix it but they stepped up, showed their integrity and resolved my issue. They definitely put the customer first! Thanks Guys!!

Dan C.
Durham, NC
Mazda RX-8
02/05/2019
Honest & knowledgeable
I have been to C&C several times with multiple vehicles and would definitely recommend them.
I brought my Mazda in for a clutch replacement. They called me back the next day and said all in needed was adjustment and it was ready. I definitely trust them with my vehicles.

Jim P.
Ford Crown Victoria
02/05/2019
Excellent work by friendly and knowledgeable people
C&C has kept my '03 Crown Vic on the road and in fine working order for a long time, and I expect we'll all grow old(er) together. The car has about 225,000 miles on it, and I anticipate many more to to come. (And they send me StarBucks cards now and again!)

Sharon S.
Mazda CX-5
02/01/2019
Excellent work
Excellent work and customer service.

TP
Tim P.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/30/2019
Reliable and honest
After moving to the area recently and not having a mechanic, we started taking our vehicles to get multiple opinions on the lemon that we had. C&C have been honest and have had more competitive prices than anywhere else. No pressure, and they have followed up to make sure I'm happy with the work they've done. I will continue to take my vehicles here.

Jeff H.
Youngsville, NC
01/30/2019
Excellent service at a great price!
The service I received at C&C was exceptional they got my truck in quickly and diagnosed the problems and quoted me a fair price on the repairs I needed. The work was completed on time and done right the first time! I appreciated the professionalism and will definitely be back!

Sydney B.
Thomasville, NC
01/18/2019
Friendly and Knowledgable
Since the first time I came here, I've wanted to come back. The people working there are friendly, they know what they're doing, and they want you to pay the cheapest price. This has been my regular mechanic since 2017.

Anthony M.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
01/10/2019
Professional, friendly and fast
Excellent, not a single criticism comes to mind

EC
Emily C.
Mazda CX-5
01/09/2019
The staff was friendly, scheduled my car quickly, and had it done much earlier than intended.

01/05/2019
Excellent service, as always. The C&C guys always take good care of my car. They make good recommendations, but are never pushy about purchases or upgrades.

DJ
David J.
Cary, NC
Lincoln MKZ
12/01/2018
Exemplary service every time
When you use the same mechanic shop over the course of 8 years and 3 cars, they must be doing something right. I have a great customer experience every single time I go here, which is why I will not trust my car with any other shop.

LA
Lauren A.
Durham, NC
Nissan Rogue
11/28/2018
Really great and flexible
I have an old car with a lot of problems. I’m also in graduate school and have no money. Joel helped talk me through what needed fixed now, and what I could get away with leaving for a little while so I could space out payments. My car runs so much better after letting them take care of it!

RL
Richard L.
Chrysler 300
11/26/2018
Brake work:
C&C diagnosed 2 problems. One needed repair (original problem), 2nd turned out to be OK for now.
They do great work, and don't push work that is optional or can wait.
Great guys who do honest work.
Thanks !!