GP
06/18/2019
Excelent service,

Kia Soul
06/18/2019
Great, quality and fast service.

AL
Alex L.
Ford Fiesta
06/17/2019
My Go-to Mechanic
C&C is straightforward, to the point, and gets the work done quick. I've always enjoyed my experience with C&C.

Cary, NC
06/04/2019
Accepts walk in. Without apt.
I had a great experience as a walk in customer they went above and beyond and was done in a timely fashion i would recommend them to others to go check them out

Monica S.
Clayton, NC
05/29/2019
Great customer service and auto service
Always giving you good auto advise and if something needs done, they don't mind if you get a second opinion.

LA
Lauren A.
Durham, NC
Mitsubishi Mirage
05/24/2019
Used car evaluation
Joel helped me out examining a used car I was looking to buy. He found everything that needed repairs and gave me a quote before I purchased it. He talked me through was was an immediate need to get fixed and what could wait (I’m a grad student with no money to spare). His quote was able to help me negotiate price. The guys here have helped me repeatedly, and worked around my very tight budget. They are fantastic and I would recommend them to anyone!

Jakob H.
Honest, Fair, Good
These guys are honest, fair, and provide great work.
I won’t take my car anywhere else

AP
Amber P.
Nissan Sentra
Awesome service!
I recently went to C & C for an oil change and a tire rotation. I made an appointment for a Tuesday morning at 8am. When I arrived at 7:55am to check in, they immediately starting working on my car. The service was super efficient, I was on the road again in less than an hour. During the oil change, the mechanic found that my one of my struts was leaking. He led me into the garage and showed me the problem with his flashlight while thoroughly explaining the problem. Everyone was very friendly! I will be back for future oil changes. The price was also incredibly reasonable.

Marianne L.
Durham, NC
Friendly efficient service
Great service as usual!

KV
Kara V.
Honda Civic Si
05/21/2019
Great customer service and speed
I have always been very pleased with my experiences at C & C auto. I recently got my oil changed and was in and out fast. Their prices are competitive, and I love that you can schedule an appointment online!

Kennedy M.
FIAT 500
05/21/2019
Great, fast service
C&C had my car finished in no time. It was easy, the staff was super helpful and kind, and the waiting area was clean and well-stocked. Will definitely be back.

CT
Charletta T.
05/04/2019
I like the professionalism and honesty
I've been coming to C&C auto for years now and their service is excellent

CT
Charletta T.
05/03/2019
I like the professionalism and honesty
C &C auto is very professional and have great customer service. I've been bringing my car there for years now

LP
Lorrin P.
Hyundai Tucson
04/30/2019
Quick and Easy
We needed an oil change and inspection... called to schedule for a Tuesday (quick and easy!). We were getting our windshield replaced by someone other than C&C and they dropped the ball and had to move our appointment back... C&C was great about allowing us to move our appointment back because of it and still fit me in at a convenient time and everything took a total of maybe 30 minutes. I love the free wi-fi in the waiting area so I can take my laptop and continue working. I recommend C&C whenever I get a chance!

SL
Stephen L.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/23/2019
ALWAYS great service. This is my spot for any car trouble. Another great job done. Thank you guys!

Randolph H.
Mitsubishi Montero Sport
04/22/2019
Service Provided
Overall service was good. I had an inspection done and it passed. My vehicle was running good. Then I need an alternator replaced and oil valve cover replaced. It was done in a very timely manner and for the quoted price. Excellent repair job, but running rough. The vehicle was running properly prior to this and other repairs. After this work was done it was running rough (missing). I notified the attendant and was told it was the exhaust manifold was causing it and needed replacing. The vehicle was running very rough and missing. An alternative shop was recommended and the exhaust work and it was done. Very affordable. That did not correct the vehicle from running rough (missing). Reaching out to resolve this issue. YES, I would recommend C and C Auto Service to my friends because of the service history I have with them. They service both of my vehicles and have done a very good job at affordable prices.

TZ
Tina Z.
04/20/2019
Awesome
I was able to get my appointment scheduled and rescheduled in a couple of days.Very attentive,got me in and out.I will always recommend this place

OC
Olivia C.
Fuquay Varina, NC
04/12/2019
A co-worker takes his car for his automotive needs to C&C anytime his has an issue with his SUV. I needed an inspection for my car, dropped my co-worker off to get his car after service and they were very grateful to inspect my car without an appointment. I was out of C&C within 20 minutes (if not sooner). These guys are great and trustworthy. I would definitely recommend C&C Auto Service.

ZL
Zhou L.
Volkswagen Passat
04/07/2019
Good Service
I highly recommend this shop!

California, MD
Chevrolet Cruze
03/28/2019
The people here were super friendly and fixed my car in a timely fashion for a reasonable price. Would definitely recommend to anyone