Anthony M.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
01/10/2019
Professional, friendly and fast
Excellent, not a single criticism comes to mind

EC
Emily C.
Mazda CX-5
01/09/2019
The staff was friendly, scheduled my car quickly, and had it done much earlier than intended.

01/05/2019
Excellent service, as always. The C&C guys always take good care of my car. They make good recommendations, but are never pushy about purchases or upgrades.

DJ
David J.
Cary, NC
Lincoln MKZ
12/01/2018
Exemplary service every time
When you use the same mechanic shop over the course of 8 years and 3 cars, they must be doing something right. I have a great customer experience every single time I go here, which is why I will not trust my car with any other shop.

LA
Lauren A.
Durham, NC
Nissan Rogue
11/28/2018
Really great and flexible
I have an old car with a lot of problems. I’m also in graduate school and have no money. Joel helped talk me through what needed fixed now, and what I could get away with leaving for a little while so I could space out payments. My car runs so much better after letting them take care of it!

RL
Richard L.
Chrysler 300
11/26/2018
Brake work:
C&C diagnosed 2 problems. One needed repair (original problem), 2nd turned out to be OK for now.
They do great work, and don't push work that is optional or can wait.
Great guys who do honest work.
Thanks !!

BF
Bradley F.
Lexus HS 250h
11/14/2018
Quick and painless
Called at 9:30, spoke with Chad, got an appointment at 10:30. My car was taken back immediately and my state inspection was completed within 30 minutes. Everyone was kind and courteous and I will definitely be returning for regular car maintenance.

AV
Arthur V.
11/03/2018
Great service and customer care
Great service, quick to answer and flexible. You really feel taken care of.

CT
Charletta T.
11/01/2018
I've been bringing my car here for a few years now and the service they give is very friendly and honest.

TP
Ty P.
Cary, NC
Kia Soul
10/31/2018
Better than the Dealership
These people are honest and willing to work with you. They do a excellent job on inspections and inform you of the services you need.
Car smelled like someone was smoking in it, could have been the air filter so it’s hard to tell. They will play this game where they “forget” to tell you your car is done. Truth is the service should only take an hour or two. I believe this is done to make the value seem worth it (I mean it is!) but it is an unnecessary addition to have to wait.

I would 100% go back and I have already recommended their services to a friend.

DE
Donald E.
Durham, NC
10/31/2018
Great service, good price. Joel took care if car problems quickly. Will recommend to anyone

Austin B.
10/25/2018
Quality work for a price
Had spark plugs and wires replaced as well as the manifold gasket. The works seems satisfactory, my issue is they charged me 90$ dollars plus tax just to get the error code from the check engine light which I had already done myself and could have just told them. This brought my total to 600$ for probably a 3 hour job with 200$ max part value, the value of a trade in for this car and is the kind of fee that mechanics with customer satisfaction in mind would wave. Be weary, they are skilled but there is definitely some profit maximizing going on.

Matt D.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
10/24/2018
Good, honest work
This is my favorite mechanic that I have been to so far. There was a lot of communication, they were open and honest, and I came out of it feeling good.

Daneal L.
10/20/2018
Best Auto Service Experience!
I was not only surprised at how nice the staff were at C&C Auto Service, but also at how efficient they were at receiving and fixing my vehicle. My vehicle runs perfectly after its visit to C&C, so I am confident the mechanics at C&C fixed the issue. I will most definitely visit C&C again when my vehicle needs any kind of repair.

10/18/2018
Friendly
My second time visiting this shop. The staff was supportive and courteous. I made a same day appointment and they got me in and out in under an hour. I had questions about my bill and the guy at the register patiently explained all the details. I’d definitely visit again.

High Point, NC
Nissan Sentra
10/11/2018
Fast, easy, and professional!
I scheduled an appointment online for an inspection, and all I had to do was walk in. The wait was only fifteen minutes and then I was good to go.

John D.
Stokesdale, NC
10/06/2018
great!
great!

JE
Jeff E.
10/06/2018
check engine light came on after brake job
I had a complete brake job on all 4 wheels, and so far everything seems good. Only problem was the check engine light came on a couple days later due to a vacuum hose that runs near the brake fluid reservoir being left unattached... guess they were in a hurry to finish.

CP
Clark P.
10/05/2018
Customer service sets them apart
Most of my conversations were with Joel. He took time to explain things to me and I never felt like they were trying to take advantage of the situation. I will not take my vehicles to any other garage in the triangle area. These guys have earned my business

Trent B.
10/03/2018
Great Shop
As someone who works on their own vehicles I can appreciate this shop. There are repairs that I cannot perform because I do not have the equipment or knowledge. I asked them to perform a specific job which they did, and did not try to sell me any other services. They are very responsive as well.