Latest Review over 1 year ago

David B.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
12/23/2019
Honest and Easy
I made the mistake of going to several different shops before going to C & C. They were honest and did great work at a fair price, but C & C's communication set them apart. I got consistent updates with all relevant information, and it was timely and seamless.

Ryan C.
Mitsubishi Endeavor
12/13/2019
The best
I've been taking my vehicles to C&C for years now. They always shoot me straight and are very accommodating. I wouldn't trust my cars with anyone else.

CT
Charletta T.
12/12/2019
I like the professionalism and honesty
I've been taking my car here for years now even though I've moved on the other side of town I still bring my car to them because I trust them?

NY
Nick Y.
12/12/2019
Great Service!
Great and quick service, good prices. A mechanic I can trust with my car

Sharon S.
Mazda CX-5
12/11/2019
Efficient, great work, trustworthy
C and C services all 3 cars in my household since 2013.
They are fantastic!
It is so refreshing to take your car in for service and have full trust in their work.
They go above and beyond.

TK
Tyler K.
12/11/2019
Terrific Service - Fast and Affordable
The C&C Auto team are easy to work with, know you when you walk in, and go out of their way to make sure you have a great experience.

I received a text message yesterday morning asking if I needed any work done (which was a great reminder) and in a matter of minutes I had an appointment on the books for later that day. I got an oil change and a tire rotation and was in and out in 30 minutes.

I appreciate all the work the C&C Auto team has performed on my vehicles over this past year and admire their sense of professionalism.

I highly recommend working with the C&C Auto team.

HX
Haixiao X.
Hyundai Elantra Touring
11/14/2019
friendly and patient service!
The service is very fast.

11/10/2019
Easy In & Out
Would come back.

11/08/2019
First time here- good experience
I was able to make my appointment online which is very convenient. They were friendly and on time with my service.

MT
Marc T.
11/07/2019
Knowledgeable, professional attitudes
The mechanics have knowledgeable, professional attitudes. The service was fast. The work was quality.

Madeline M.
La Grange, NC
11/06/2019
Friendly people
Super nice and very friendly employees. Quality work

RT
Ryan T.
Nissan LEAF
10/27/2019
Good service!
I just needed to replace two tires and get my tires aligned and rotated. Joel set up my appointment quickly and my car was ready within the day! Quick and good service. Highly recommended!

Bernadette H.
10/24/2019
Excellent!
I was Looking for an option to replace the dealership which tends to be expensive. C&C auto gave me confidence I can take my car to them for maintenance and repairs at a good price and awesome service. Extremely honest about what work did or didn’t need to be done.

GL
Grayson L.
Honda Civic Si
10/22/2019
Easy and straightforward
Very helpful staff. Explained clearly what was wrong with my car and why I should get it fixed. I didn’t feel like they were just trying to find things wrong with my car to make more money. But I don’t know enough about cars to know if this place was overly expensive. I feel like my repairs were expensive but I cars are always like that.

GP
Geraldine P.
10/22/2019
They provide good and personalized service