Latest Review about 1 month ago

Anonymous avatar
Elizabeth City, NC
Honda Civic Coupe
04/25/2018
Quick service and friendly people!
I dropped in without a heads up and they fit me into the schedule and had my car serviced quickly. Great people and prices, I will go there again.

AC
Angela C.
Nissan Versa Note
04/24/2018
Very Friendly
They were very friendly. I would recommend them to anyone.

Marianne L.

Princess F.
Nissan Maxima
04/10/2018
Great
Great fast friendly Convienent and affordable!!

CJ
Craig J.
Matthews, NC
Nissan Murano
04/10/2018
Very helpful and professional
Joel helped get my daughter s car to the shop and repaired very quickly I live in Charlottes and my daughter is at State.

Sharon S.
04/09/2018
Fantastic service
Fantastic customer service and skilled mechanics.

Carlos C.
04/07/2018
Service Needs to Improve
In my last visit the recommendation was to replace the valve cover gasket in my next oil change. (1) When I made the appointment, there was no record of that recommendation so your team had to look for the issues that needed to be fixed. (2) You promised to call me to let me know once you found out to decide on which way to go. I dropped my car off at 7:30am but no one had called me by noon, so I called back. (3) When I called your team mentioned the issue, found again the valve cover gasket oil seepage, but due to time it was too late to have the gasket replaced and fixed on time by the end of the day.
Three misses on the same visit, service needs to improve.

TG
Taylor G.
Lexus ES 350
04/01/2018
Always straightforward
This is my second visit and I'm as pleased as my first. They never up sell anything and are the most straightforward mechanics in Raleigh. They estimated a time but beat their estimations so I had a same day pick up. Very pleased!!!!

AV
Arthur V.
03/31/2018
Great customer service!
Great customer service. The team is super nice and they really look to help you out.

KL
Kenneth L.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/15/2018
Service was good but got my item stolen
I dropped my car of to replace my headlights but when I came back to pick my car up I notice my windows were down and someone had stole my personal item. I was disappointed, feel like they should have lock my car and close the window.

CD
Correy D.
03/15/2018
Above and beyond!
I went in to get one issue fixed. Not only did they fix this particular issue but they took their time to look at the rest of my vehicle and let me know there were other issues I was unaware of. They did not do anything without my permission and were extremely quick and polite! The process was seamless.

James P.
03/07/2018
These folk do excellent work
C&C has kept my Crown Vic PI on the road through a quarter million miles. I've had not a single complaint in all that time, which is not a minor statement for repair shops.

Jason R.
03/06/2018
Good work at a fair price
I got a new bearing, new rotors and breaks, two new tires, an oil change, and an alignment for $1120. The work took an extra day but I was provided a loaner car. I'm very satisfied with the service.

BJ
Brett J.
02/26/2018
New belt and head light
Great job by these guys! In and out in a day with everything done at a fair price.

NM
Nina M.
02/18/2018
Excellent, friendly service, as always!
Personable employees, low pressure environment

Lisa M.
02/17/2018
Outstanding service yet again
The service reminder is a nice touch. The ability to drop off my cart, sign out a loner and know my car is in good hands. Very professional.

Joshua B.
02/16/2018
Best Customer and Vehicle Service
Chad and his team has always produced the best customer and car service I've ever received. Truly a trusted mechanic. Joel helped with all the decisions concerning my Toyota Camry. Joel was patience, and gave me the facts, so I could make the right choices for me and my budget. Joel even offered to bring me to work when I chose to do more maintenance on my car than originally scheduled.

Thank you C & C!

DZ
Dominic Z.
GMC Canyon
02/16/2018
Tire Patch Repair Service
They did what they needed to in under an hour for $28.

Addison M.
Honda Civic Sdn
02/13/2018
New tires/brakes
C&C is the easiest auto shop I've ever worked with. They are always quick and efficient and very cost-effective. I will continue to use this auto shop.