HX
Haixiao X.
Hyundai Elantra Touring
11/14/2019
friendly and patient service!
The service is very fast.

11/10/2019
Easy In & Out
Would come back.

11/08/2019
First time here- good experience
I was able to make my appointment online which is very convenient. They were friendly and on time with my service.

MT
Marc T.
11/07/2019
Knowledgeable, professional attitudes
The mechanics have knowledgeable, professional attitudes. The service was fast. The work was quality.

Madeline M.
La Grange, NC
11/06/2019
Friendly people
Super nice and very friendly employees. Quality work

RT
Ryan T.
Nissan LEAF
10/27/2019
Good service!
I just needed to replace two tires and get my tires aligned and rotated. Joel set up my appointment quickly and my car was ready within the day! Quick and good service. Highly recommended!

Bernadette H.
10/24/2019
Excellent!
I was Looking for an option to replace the dealership which tends to be expensive. C&C auto gave me confidence I can take my car to them for maintenance and repairs at a good price and awesome service. Extremely honest about what work did or didn’t need to be done.

GL
Grayson L.
Honda Civic Si
Easy and straightforward
Very helpful staff. Explained clearly what was wrong with my car and why I should get it fixed. I didn’t feel like they were just trying to find things wrong with my car to make more money. But I don’t know enough about cars to know if this place was overly expensive. I feel like my repairs were expensive but I cars are always like that.

GP
Geraldine P.
10/22/2019
They provide good and personalized service

BD
Barb D.
Mercedes-Benz E350
Glad I found C&C
Honest and friendly, Efficient and effective repairs.

AV
Arthur V.
10/22/2019
Always very professional, helpful and flexible
Always very professional, helpful and flexible. Give good advice.

Michelle D.
Matthews, NC
Ford Expedition
Professional and friendly
C&C was so helpful when I got stranded on the way home to Charlotte. They diagnosed my car, found the problem and had me back on the road after lunch. These guys are very friendly, professional and got the issue resolved quickly.

David M.
Apex, NC
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Great service as usual!
Everyone at C & C gives great service and are very knowledgeable.

Monica S.
Clayton, NC
Great Customer Service
Not only do they take care of my vehicle but have great customer service and advise

HM
Harriet M.
09/29/2019
Responsive, knowledgeable and honest service on short notice
I just relocated to this area and had an overheating issue en route that required emergency service in a different location. Although I got to my destination, my car had a new engine noise and since I have a long commute, I needed to get it thoroughly checked out to make sure it was safe to drive. I relied on C & C's online reviews since I did not know where to take my car and am now leaving a 5 star review of my own. Joel and his team quickly got my car in and within a short time found a few problems with the prior repair and let me know about a couple of potential safety issues. We jointly decided on what the priorities needed to be and the necessary repairs got done within a day at a very fair price compared to what I had been paying in NJ. My 2002 Honda Civic now rides like it used to with no more engine noise. I will be taking my daughter's car in for service next and am very happy to have honest and responsive professionals for all of my car needs. I would highly recommend C&C Auto Service to anyone!

Sue Anne C.
Wagram, NC
09/27/2019
Took my car in for an inspection. Very friendly, fast, and can schedule online.

QN
Quinn N.
Durham, NC
09/23/2019
Great Service!
A couple of my co-workers recommended C&C to me and I'm grateful they did! Scheduling a state inspection was super easy and I was there for less than 30 minutes! Highly recommend! Great customer service too!

RP
Rachel P.
Honda Civic Coupe
09/21/2019
Very Efficient!
They took care of everything I needed in a timely manner. Thank you!

CL
Cynthia L.
09/14/2019
These Guys Always Rescue Me
More than a handful of times these guys rescued me from issues with my car. The latest was just proof that they are committed professionals and customer driven. I went in for an oil change, which I thought was the problem with my terrible idle. It was horrible. They immediately told me the oil was clean as a whistle and was not needed, then offered to test it out and see if they could find anything. Upon the mechanics return he said it was a motor mount causing the fiasco. They replaced my mount within 3 hours and rebalanced my tires for $250. It was going to be $320 but they actually took the time to find an equivalent part for less. You cant beat honest and fast service like this! A+!

Thanks guys!

Cynthia Luks

SJ
Sherri J.
Apex, NC
08/20/2019
Quick Service and Reliable for college students to go to!
My son's car had a flat tire that needed to be replace the first day of school and they were quick to take him and replace the tire!