Latest Review 5 minutes ago

Stefano M.
09/24/2018
Good, quick, kind - as always!
I believe this is the best garage in town !!!

David M.
Apex, NC
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/24/2018
Chad and the whole staff at C & C are always great to deal with.
Chad and the whole staff at C & C are always great to deal with.
I have had multiple vehicles serviced here and have always received high quality service, with honesty and integrity. Just recently had my 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe in to be checked out for a front end issue. After checking it out they were able to determine it was only an alignment issue and fixed the problem. I highly recommend C & C Auto!

SP

Sara W.
Nissan Sentra
09/17/2018
Excellent, honest customer service
When my car developed a knock in the engine, I took it to C&C to get checked out. They were upfront with me about the probably cost, consulted me before performing any actions, (which, when you're on a student budget, is highly appreciated,) and had superb communication through out the entire process.

John C.
Chrysler 300
09/08/2018
best auto communication ever
Very impressed with the responsiveness and communication of updates from Joel. There was practically real time information every step of the way. And the quality of work was awesome as well

Joe B.
Cadillac DeVille
09/01/2018
Great People and Service
Been coming to C & C auto for a few years. Great people and great service !!

John D.

Good price and quality

Elizabeth City, NC
Honda Civic Coupe
04/25/2018
Quick service and friendly people!
I dropped in without a heads up and they fit me into the schedule and had my car serviced quickly. Great people and prices, I will go there again.

AC
Angela C.
Nissan Versa Note
04/24/2018
Very Friendly
They were very friendly. I would recommend them to anyone.

Marianne L.

Princess F.
Nissan Maxima
04/10/2018
Great
Great fast friendly Convienent and affordable!!

CJ
Craig J.
Matthews, NC
Nissan Murano
04/10/2018
Very helpful and professional
Joel helped get my daughter s car to the shop and repaired very quickly I live in Charlottes and my daughter is at State.

Sharon S.
04/09/2018
Fantastic service
Fantastic customer service and skilled mechanics.

Carlos C.
04/07/2018
Service Needs to Improve
In my last visit the recommendation was to replace the valve cover gasket in my next oil change. (1) When I made the appointment, there was no record of that recommendation so your team had to look for the issues that needed to be fixed. (2) You promised to call me to let me know once you found out to decide on which way to go. I dropped my car off at 7:30am but no one had called me by noon, so I called back. (3) When I called your team mentioned the issue, found again the valve cover gasket oil seepage, but due to time it was too late to have the gasket replaced and fixed on time by the end of the day.
Three misses on the same visit, service needs to improve.

TG
Taylor G.
Lexus ES 350
04/01/2018
Always straightforward
This is my second visit and I'm as pleased as my first. They never up sell anything and are the most straightforward mechanics in Raleigh. They estimated a time but beat their estimations so I had a same day pick up. Very pleased!!!!

AV
Arthur V.
03/31/2018
Great customer service!
Great customer service. The team is super nice and they really look to help you out.

KL
Kenneth L.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/15/2018
Service was good but got my item stolen
I dropped my car of to replace my headlights but when I came back to pick my car up I notice my windows were down and someone had stole my personal item. I was disappointed, feel like they should have lock my car and close the window.

CD
Correy D.
03/15/2018
Above and beyond!
I went in to get one issue fixed. Not only did they fix this particular issue but they took their time to look at the rest of my vehicle and let me know there were other issues I was unaware of. They did not do anything without my permission and were extremely quick and polite! The process was seamless.

James P.
03/07/2018
These folk do excellent work
C&C has kept my Crown Vic PI on the road through a quarter million miles. I've had not a single complaint in all that time, which is not a minor statement for repair shops.