AV
Arthur V.
11/03/2018
Great service and customer care
Great service, quick to answer and flexible. You really feel taken care of.

CT
Charletta T.
11/01/2018
I've been bringing my car here for a few years now and the service they give is very friendly and honest.

TP
Ty P.
Cary, NC
Kia Soul
10/31/2018
Better than the Dealership
These people are honest and willing to work with you. They do a excellent job on inspections and inform you of the services you need.
Car smelled like someone was smoking in it, could have been the air filter so it’s hard to tell. They will play this game where they “forget” to tell you your car is done. Truth is the service should only take an hour or two. I believe this is done to make the value seem worth it (I mean it is!) but it is an unnecessary addition to have to wait.

I would 100% go back and I have already recommended their services to a friend.

DE
Donald E.
Durham, NC
10/31/2018
Great service, good price. Joel took care if car problems quickly. Will recommend to anyone

Austin B.
10/25/2018
Quality work for a price
Had spark plugs and wires replaced as well as the manifold gasket. The works seems satisfactory, my issue is they charged me 90$ dollars plus tax just to get the error code from the check engine light which I had already done myself and could have just told them. This brought my total to 600$ for probably a 3 hour job with 200$ max part value, the value of a trade in for this car and is the kind of fee that mechanics with customer satisfaction in mind would wave. Be weary, they are skilled but there is definitely some profit maximizing going on.

Matt D.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
10/24/2018
Good, honest work
This is my favorite mechanic that I have been to so far. There was a lot of communication, they were open and honest, and I came out of it feeling good.

Daneal L.
10/20/2018
Best Auto Service Experience!
I was not only surprised at how nice the staff were at C&C Auto Service, but also at how efficient they were at receiving and fixing my vehicle. My vehicle runs perfectly after its visit to C&C, so I am confident the mechanics at C&C fixed the issue. I will most definitely visit C&C again when my vehicle needs any kind of repair.

10/18/2018
Friendly
My second time visiting this shop. The staff was supportive and courteous. I made a same day appointment and they got me in and out in under an hour. I had questions about my bill and the guy at the register patiently explained all the details. I’d definitely visit again.

High Point, NC
Nissan Sentra
10/11/2018
Fast, easy, and professional!
I scheduled an appointment online for an inspection, and all I had to do was walk in. The wait was only fifteen minutes and then I was good to go.

John D.
Stokesdale, NC
10/06/2018
great!
great!

JE
Jeff E.
10/06/2018
check engine light came on after brake job
I had a complete brake job on all 4 wheels, and so far everything seems good. Only problem was the check engine light came on a couple days later due to a vacuum hose that runs near the brake fluid reservoir being left unattached... guess they were in a hurry to finish.

CP
Clark P.
10/05/2018
Customer service sets them apart
Most of my conversations were with Joel. He took time to explain things to me and I never felt like they were trying to take advantage of the situation. I will not take my vehicles to any other garage in the triangle area. These guys have earned my business

Trent B.
10/03/2018
Great Shop
As someone who works on their own vehicles I can appreciate this shop. There are repairs that I cannot perform because I do not have the equipment or knowledge. I asked them to perform a specific job which they did, and did not try to sell me any other services. They are very responsive as well.

Stefano M.
09/24/2018
Good, quick, kind - as always!
I believe this is the best garage in town !!!

David M.
Apex, NC
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/24/2018
Chad and the whole staff at C & C are always great to deal with.
Chad and the whole staff at C & C are always great to deal with.
I have had multiple vehicles serviced here and have always received high quality service, with honesty and integrity. Just recently had my 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe in to be checked out for a front end issue. After checking it out they were able to determine it was only an alignment issue and fixed the problem. I highly recommend C & C Auto!

SP

Sara W.
Nissan Sentra
09/17/2018
Excellent, honest customer service
When my car developed a knock in the engine, I took it to C&C to get checked out. They were upfront with me about the probably cost, consulted me before performing any actions, (which, when you're on a student budget, is highly appreciated,) and had superb communication through out the entire process.

John C.
Chrysler 300
09/08/2018
best auto communication ever
Very impressed with the responsiveness and communication of updates from Joel. There was practically real time information every step of the way. And the quality of work was awesome as well

Joe B.
Cadillac DeVille
09/01/2018
Great People and Service
Been coming to C & C auto for a few years. Great people and great service !!

John D.