YK
Y K.
Bonney Lake, WA
12/13/2017
Assistant to the manager Lancer
This dealership doesn’t abide by Lemon Law of Washington Statw. I purchased a brand new Cadillac Escalade in June of 2017, but in December 2017 my Cadillac Escalade was deemed a Lemon, per the Lemon law of Washington, and sold to me by Cadillac of Bellevue along with Assistant to the manager Lancer. When I was advised by the manufacturer GM to come in to select my replacement vehicle, I called and spoke to Emelian, who confirmed availability of a vehicle I wanted to come in to look at, so Emelian set up an appointment with me to come in, and after I advised him of my name and who I was not even 5 minutes later I received a call back from him telling me the car was sold per his manager Lancer. I then sent an anonymous request to see the vehicle via the website to online sales rep by the name of Rick, who advised me that yes, the vehicle is absolutely not sold and available for me to come in and look at. I set up an appointment with Rick and came in to select the replacement vehicle, provided the salesman the VIN number. I called GM to advise them that I selected the replacement for the Lemon, and was advised by GM rep that Cadillac of Bellevue is refusing to replace the Lemon they sold. This should be very embarrassing for this dealership to sell 80k Lemons, and their employee Lancer’s discrimination against me is going too far to the point he is refusing to replace my vehicle under the Lemon Law of Washington.

RD
Robert D.
Bothell, WA
07/10/2016 Category: Sales
The "Cadillac" of car buying experiences
I just recently purchased my 5th Cadillac from this dealership and I couldn't be happier with the experience. The team at Cadillac of Bellevue really know how to make their customers feel like family. Lancer is one of the most easy going and effective customer advocates that I've ever worked with. Dennis was also fantastic at making sure I got what I needed both before and after the sale. Jade, Emily and Keith were great at making me feel at home whenever I'd visit. I'll definitely be coming back to Bellevue when I'm ready for a new CT6.

NN
NOT N.
04/28/2016 Category: Sales
*****BUYER BEWARE*****
FAULTS INFORMATION THROUGH THE WHOLE TRANSACTION UNTIL THE EVER END I HAD NO CHOICE TO BACK OUT OF THE DEAL.....ENTER AT OWN REST

Kelly S.
Port Angeles, WA
12/28/2015 Category: Sales
Way Above and Beyond!
I communicated by phone and text with Emily and Lancer about a 2013 Sienna XLE I was interested in. They thoroughly answered every question, worked with their manager to get me the best deal possible on a "cream-puff" of a used car. I was coming from Port Angeles and planning to take a taxi after getting dropped off at the ferry. Instead, they sent Carlos to pick me up in my van-to-be. All of this took place on Christmas Eve, and I want to sincerely thank all the employees who stayed late to help me make this purchase, including the detailers. I had shopped far-and-wide by internet, and this car was everything they said at an excellent price. They made it so easy for me that I had no doubt this was the car to choose. I am exceedingly pleased with their amazing customer service and my beautiful car! It was a merry Christmas indeed. :)

Shannon C.
10/17/2015 Category: Service
Brought my car in recently for an oil change and was given a specific price beforehand. There was some confusion as to which kind of oil my car needed, and the final price ended up being much higher. However, the service mgr, Logan Brown quickly took care of it and made sure I was happy. It was excellent customer service, and it's why I will keep on returning! Also, Howard is very helpful and great at getting back to you. Thanks, Bellevue Cadillac!

KR
KIMBERLY R.
Carnation, WA
CADILLAC ATS SEDAN
03/17/2015 Category: Sales
Most enjoyable car purchase experience ever
My recent purchase was by far the most enjoyable, least stressful and overall most pleasant experience buying a car since my first purchase through a dealer in 1985!
Thank you to professional team at the Bellevue Cadillac for delivering on their promises with a flawless execution. I could not be happier.

JEFFREY M.
CADILLAC CTS
03/15/2015 Category: Service
CTS service
All requested service was completed on time per estimated costs.

TED B.
CADILLAC XTS
03/15/2015 Category: Sales
Great staff from sales to service.
Bellevue Cadillac is a first class operation from beginning to end. Jad and Nick are exceptional sales people. Howard provides excellent service/follow-up. There is simply no better "parts man" anywhere than Ken. They all have a "can do" and "will do" attitude. Even the owner, Melissa, went out of her way to introduce herself and make sure we were happy. This is my 6th Cadillac purchase and I can't imagine purchasing one anywhere else.

LK
LESLIE K.
Washington
CADILLAC ESCALADE
03/12/2015 Category: Service
I'm always pleased with the service I receive at Cadillac of Bellevue.

STEVE H.
Spanaway, WA
CADILLAC CTS
03/12/2015 Category: Service
Normal service
Service as usual. Superior.

SD
SHARON D.
CADILLAC ATS
03/09/2015 Category: Service
Shuttle driver needs a happy pill.....
Service people are very nice, but after car being there most of the day, none of the items I brought it in for got fixed. Had to order parts, even for the recalled items. Also their shuttle driver could use some personality. Headed back again this week.

DELGENE P.
Bellevue, WA
CADILLAC DEVILLE
03/06/2015 Category: Service
Recall handled expediously
Returned for ignition recall and was done in 1+ hour with car wash.

HN

great service

KC
KATHRYN C.
03/02/2015 Category: Service
Cooperation, Timeliness and willingness to meet my special needs
Previous comments emailed to Mark Jackson

RA
RICHARD A.
CADILLAC TRUCK SRX
03/01/2015 Category: Service
Thorough vehicle maintenance with extra customer care service.

JOHN A.
Extra effort
I went in for my normal Cadillac Premium Care Maintenance oil change. I mentioned I had some superficial scratchs on my hood. They said they would try to get rid of the scratches for $100.00. They came back and said they were not satisfied with the removal of the scratches and did not charge me. The scratches are not totally removed, but look a lot better than when I came in. I appreciated their effort and the fact they did not charge me.

HO
HELEN O.
Yakima, WA
02/27/2015 Category: Sales
staff
Staff very knowledgable of the product, did not try to sell me any other car than the one I asked for, very clean dealership, friendly good price.

ROBERT C.
Issaquah, WA
service
Excellent service and very timely!!!

DIANNE B.
Customer service, service department
Always treated well. They go out of their way for their customers.