Latest Review over 3 years ago

LARRY E and GAIL H.
Alabaster, AL
12/17/2014
Friendly, honest, expert service
I trust these people explicitly with my cars

GMC Yukon
12/12/2014
Great personal service by knowledgeable, honest, professional individuals.

PG
PHADERA and RICK G.
Mitsubishi Galant
12/08/2014
Always helpful, professional and courteous
They provided free diagnostics and found nothing wrong. My sons car was not starting but it started all day several times. They recommended a new starter if we had more trouble and gave me a quote.

HJ
HOLLIS J.
Montgomery, AL
Chevrolet Aveo
12/06/2014
Big Help
We were on our way to visit family for Thanksgiving on I-65 when we were in obvious need of a new tire. Cahaba Tire had the best reviews and they were close to the interstate. We were in and out in about 20 minutes. Couldn't be happier with the friendly service and they didn't try to sell us something we didn't need. Great people.

MERIL L.
Clanton, AL
GMC Yukon XL
12/06/2014
Customer appreciation
Sales team is very knowledgeable and understanding of customers need. The best place I have found for alignment of my vehicle.

AC
ADAM C.
Lexus ES 350
12/05/2014
New Tires
Excellent folks. Pleasure to deal with.

PM
PEGGY and DALE M.
Helena, AL
12/04/2014
The entire" Team" are Great
The greatest customer support and professionalism of any business I deal with

JERRY and BARBARA M.
12/04/2014
Great employees.
Excellent service every time I am there.

Buick Lucerne
10/13/2014
Great Personable Expert Service
The personnel are very knowledgeble, personable and trustworthy. They stand behind their service.

BP

MARCUS and LAURIE H.
Helena, AL
10/02/2014
The people
I have complete confidence that these guys do what they say and say what they do

LAURA B.
Hoover, AL
Volkswagen New Beetle
10/01/2014
Best friendly place to take your car
Jim and Jim at Cahaba Tire are the best! I always take my car here because they never suggest something I don't need and fix it fully the first time. Fair prices and smiling faces.

JERRY and BARBARA M.
10/01/2014
Great work. Friendly service
Its the only place in Pelham that I will take my car for any type of service. Great people to deal with.

ROBERT M.
AL
Chevrolet Pickup
09/30/2014
Employees do a great job
Always satisfied with Cahaba Tire, they always get it right.

GS
GARY and TINA S.
Chelsea, AL
Infiniti Q45
07/02/2014
Cahaba TIre services all of our vehicles. There personal service contributes to there realiablty in servicing our vehicles. Thanks to all that work at the shop. good Job as usual.

DANNY and SHIRLEY H.
Montevallo, AL
Chevrolet Camaro
06/30/2014
Always great to deal with and will do it right the first time or make it right.
Great

Buick Lucerne
06/27/2014
Great competent personal service!
Great products and service!

RJ
ROGER and VICKI J.
Ford Pickup Heritage
06/27/2014
Always a great place to do business.
As always the service was excellent. They have never disappointed me, first rate!

CAROL C.
Alabaster, AL
06/26/2014
Van still has same issues
My van still pulls to the right and vibrates at difference speeds. I have a Honda tech guy looking at it now and I will bring it back to you to fix.