Edwin R.
Oviedo, FL
Mazda B2500
11/16/2018
Friendly and honest reputation, always come through for me.
I have been coming here for all my auto. Repairs very pleased with their work and honesty. They even have a loaner to five out by appointment. Not many shops do that now. And I love the fact they do all paperwork by text and emails as well. Totally professional hands down. You will not be disappointed.

NN
Nien N.
Florida
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Nien said she would recommend the business for service.

PT
Pedro T.
Florida
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Pedro said he would recommend this business for service.

BV
Baldomero V.
Kia Forte
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Baldomero said the service was fast and efficient.

Jeffery H.
10/12/2018
Seat motor
Still waiting on front right seat for town and country. 2008. A week now. Thx. Jeff Hockett

IR
Ian R.
Chevrolet Corvette
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Ian said they did a great job.

Lexus ES 350
10/05/2018
Overpriced Labor
Quoted a repair cost 50% higher than every other shop

John M.
09/29/2018
Scheduled for 8am, began when I arrived. Had a four item repair list. Completed by 11:30 including a full vehicle inspection and a hand wash. Who could ask for more!

Edwin R.
Oviedo, FL
Kia Sedona
09/29/2018
Friendly and honest reputation.
As always you guys always come through, with fair and honest work. I would recommend anyone and I'm a loyal customer. Honest shop are hard to come by.

NE
Nicole E.
09/29/2018
Trustworthy & gets the job done!
This company is amazing and that’s the reason I keep coming back! I always receive honest feed back about what needs to be fixed on my car and the prices always make sense.I love that they give frequent updates and explain what’s going on with my car to the fullest including videos from the Techs. My car sounds like it’s brand new and I’m extremely happy knowing I can drive safely because of such a great team, Thank you for everything!

TN
Tyler N.
Dodge Dakota
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Tyler said the staff is reasonable and very thorough.

Ricardo/Carmen C.
Mitsubishi Montero
08/18/2018
The professionalism and honesty
Calderon automotive team is attentive, knowledgable and honest. Finding this team of auto mechanics was a blessing. My car runs perfectly since I started bringing my vehicles to them. I give them a perfect score!

Louise S.
08/17/2018
Great service, friendly and professional
I do not usually write review, but I just used Calderon for the first time for a noise in my van and all I can say the service was great. The staff is friendly and professional. Will definitely come back.

TD
Teresa D.
Buick LeSabre
08/16/2018
Honesty
I have had my car serviced over the past 3 years and always have had exceptionally, quality results!

TT
Tom T.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
08/08/2018
my Calderon experience recently
I came in for two new rear tires. Calderon found the best tires for me and even an upgrade for a reduced amount. Beautiful run-flat high performance tires and excellent service as usual and always. I'm so happy with Calderon!
many happy returns. I recommend to all my friends as well...
regards,
Tom Tanner

Mara G.
Winter Park, FL
07/28/2018 Category: Service
Mara said she had to wait longer than she anticipated for the part to come in.

MT
Maryann T.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Maryann said the staff did a great job. They are honest.

AT
Arturo T.
Nissan Pathfinder
06/30/2018 Category: Service
Arturo said this business did good service.

Euel R.
Winter Park, FL
Dodge Journey
06/29/2018
Amazing Service..Woww...
Most impressive to me!!.....The honesty..proffesionalism..Kindness and Family -like treatment..I spoke with Carlos since the situation start...he maintain always in contact until.we arrived to the shop..wait for us..no matter was close hour..and provide help to get transportation to home....next day ..less than 24 hrs.our vehicle..fixed and ready to pickup..when wr arrived....woww...Car is washed...nicely clean...and the charge for repair...can't believe it!!....Thanks Calderon Automototive ..God Bless you !!...Thanks you..too much!!

EM
Evel M.
Gainesville, FL
06/26/2018
Awesome..Calderon Automotive!!
Repaired my car in Gainsville..make a trip to Orlando...24 hrs later...my car with same problem....Contact Calderon Auto viaTECH-NET guarantee web...Spoke with Carlos.. very proffesionl...honest..ver kindly..explain the process to get to the shop...verify my car..and left it to repair...Awesome!!!