Calderon Automotive Repair Services

LA
Luis A.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/15/2019
Great service, very professional and a very fair price

Madeleine B.
01/14/2019
Excellent auto repair shop & people!
This shop is very efficient and very much with the technology of today's world. They confirmed what I had said it might be, through a diagnosis, & replaced my leaking valve cover gasket, showed me & explained the problem before beginning the repair, drove me back to my place 3 miles away, texted me pictures of the work progression, cleaned the upper & lower engine compartment, plus the exterior of the car, after the repair! I am highly impressed with this shop, from the wonderful customer service person, Carlos, who greeted me & answered questions, to the husband & wife, who own it & spoke with in length, Nancy & Julio, & their knowledge & courtesy. The shop is very organized & clean. Julio is who worked on my car. Wonderful person. They all were/are. I will take my car there again if anything else needs attention & highly recommend this shop to anyone!

LN
Long N.
Toyota Sequoia
01/12/2019
Reliable, trustworthy service as usual.
Brakes checked, pads replaced, rotors turned, brake fluid changed. CARS kept me posted at every step. I always have all of my three vehicles repaired here instead of the dealership.

Joshua L.
Dodge Dakota
01/11/2019
Workmanship, quality of work and great staff
I brought my truck in expecting the worst , with honestly and a ton of integrity the staff at Calderon's automotive repair really go above and beyond with extremely detailed inspections to assure the correct problem is resolved. I will not go to any other shop.

TD
Teresa D.
Buick LeSabre
01/10/2019
Car Maintenance
Always, curtious, provides a detailed maintenance statement of work completed plus adds notes to work if needed. A customer first business.

Christian M.
West Palm Beach, FL
Honda Civic Si
01/03/2019
Fast, helpful, and friendly service

GA
Gilberto A.
Volkswagen Tiguan
01/02/2019
Good job and fast ...
The friendly people and good job.

SJ
Sherry J.
Nissan Xterra
01/01/2019
It's hard to find good, honest, and friendly mechanic shops. From the front office to the back of the shop (techs) are all very respectful and sincere people. From here on I will be getting my vehicle's work done here.

MT
MaryAnn T.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
MaryAnn said the service was excellent.

JESSE S.
Winter Park, FL
Mazda Tribute
12/01/2018
Calderon so good it’s like soup!!
Honest and always take great care of my car. I’m on 2006 technology and I wouldn’t trust anybody else with it!!! Thank you!!!

VB
Veronica B.
11/30/2018
Wonderful customer relationship and a job well done
My BMW was creating noise and it was taken care by wonderful repair services guys.
The were also attentive and displayed great listen skills.

Terry M.
Nissan Frontier 4WD
11/27/2018
Friendly, Clean and Professional
This being my first visit to this facility, I was as always a little curious. Carlos was very friendly and informative about the condition of my truck and gave me options about the service I was to receive via the app they use to relay info about the vehicle inspection. He was very attentive to the issues I explained I was having and helped me decide on a repair plan going forward. I will recommend Calderon Automotive to my friends and anybody who wants their vehicle taken care of the right way.

DF
DOUG F.
11/27/2018
Prompt and personal
Julio and his crew are the real deal! They always work hard to get me back on the road.
Quality work at a fair price.
I own a lawn care company, it’s difficult for me when my truck goes down I use it everyday for my business. Carlos worked really hard to get me my truck back before the holiday week was done and I really appreciated it!

Mara G.
Winter Park, FL
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Mara said the employees were friendly. They provided professional service.

ER
Edwin R.
Oviedo, FL
Mazda B2500
11/16/2018
Friendly and honest reputation, always come through for me.
I have been coming here for all my auto. Repairs very pleased with their work and honesty. They even have a loaner to five out by appointment. Not many shops do that now. And I love the fact they do all paperwork by text and emails as well. Totally professional hands down. You will not be disappointed.

NN
Nien N.
Florida
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Nien said she would recommend the business for service.

PT
Pedro T.
Florida
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Pedro said he would recommend this business for service.

BV
Baldomero V.
Kia Forte
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Baldomero said the service was fast and efficient.

Jeffery H.
10/12/2018
Seat motor
Still waiting on front right seat for town and country. 2008. A week now. Thx. Jeff Hockett

IR
Ian R.
Chevrolet Corvette
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Ian said they did a great job.