Latest Review 43 minutes ago

EDWARD D.
Mahanoy City, PA
07/28/2021
Superb service
I can always count on Cal's to do the job right the first time.

JOHN L.
Ram 1500
07/23/2021
Quick service!
Fast efficient service at a fair price.

LINDA M.
Barnesville, PA
07/22/2021
Great service for reasonable prices!

KC
KAREN C.
Mcadoo, PA
07/21/2021
I love Cal's! Friendly, knowledgeable staff. They do great work at reasonable prices. Your vehicle is always done in a timely manner.

BL
BARBARA L.
07/09/2021
Great service snd great people
We began going to Cal’s to purchase tires. We decided to have our vehicles serviced there as well. We’re completely satisfied with the work they’ve done and it’s always completed on time. I’d definitely recommend Cals to my family and friends.

CD
CHARLES D.
07/07/2021
Honesty
Cal’s is always honest and reputable. I would go there instead of dealer any day!

TOM B.
Lansford, PA
Kia Optima
07/06/2021
Cal's is the best.
I am over the moon right now. The consistent rattling is gone now because Cal's found it and fixed it. Funny how the dealership couldn't find it after 3 visits. That's why I go to Cal's...they know what they're doing. Plus I got 4 new tires at a great price.

PV
PAM V.
Dodge Challenger
07/02/2021
Friendly, knowledgeable and Thorough.

Andreas, PA
Jeep Patriot
07/01/2021
Great customer service!
As always, very professional. In for oil change in the morning and needed new rotors. Able to get them in the same day to accommodate me before I left for vacation. Thanks guys.

ET
EILEEN T.
Tuscarora, PA
07/01/2021
Great service...in snd out!
My appointment time was kept and I was out in time!

DANNY P.
06/29/2021
Customer for Life!
I’ve been coming to Cal’s for just short of 20 years, I wouldn’t go anywhere and recommend them every chance I get. I just purchased a brand new vehicle and when the dealership asked if I will be in for my free oil changes and inspections I said no. It’s because I trust Cals and the entire staff there so much I’d rather pay them than take it to the dealer. They treat you fair and are honest people through and through.

DAVID W.
Barnesville, PA
06/26/2021
Best repair center in Pennsylvania.
This is the best automotive repair facility they can fix, repair, and keep your car like new and the technicians can troubleshoot and diagnos any problem with your vehicle.

MAX B.
Hazleton, PA
06/24/2021
👌
The Best 😇 Carl’s👌

RAYMOND B.
06/23/2021
Great place for your vehicle maintenance
Excellent work at great prices

BETH S.
Jeep Compass
06/21/2021
Having my repair done right
Always great friendly service! I have always trusted cals with my vehicles.