AG
ANDREW G.
Scion tC
Better ride
Had the rear breaks and swaybar link done on my Scion. Breaks are a lot better. Noticeable difference in the break peddle e break. Car rides much better over the bumps. No more noise in the front end either. Job was done timely and correct.

RK
RANDY K.
Mahanoy City, PA
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
Good service..!!
Always very good service, reliable, honest and reasonable prices for the work performed..!!

RANDY H.

BG
BRYAN G.
09/19/2019
Great people
Always nice and friendly people

Mike M.
Nesquehoning, PA
Ford Econoline Wagon
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the business was quick and efficient.

TR
TODD R.
Coaldale, PA
Buick Encore
09/17/2019
Friendly, quick and correct
Everyone at Cal’s was very friendly.
I came in and had the tire replaced in less than 15 minutes.
The bill was exactly what they quoted me on the phone.

CHARLES H.
Chevrolet Camaro
09/12/2019
Well don’e

JOSEPH H.
09/11/2019
I take all my vehicles to Cals, they do a great job and catch anything I may have missed. Always seem to go beyond my expectation.

TO
TIM O.
Andreas, PA
Subaru Legacy
09/09/2019
Had a low tire light and when I called they gave me a same day appointment. When I got there they took my car right in and fixed it right away.

TH
Tom H.
Mc Adoo, PA
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Tom said everything was fine and was done in an hour while he was gone.

MARK C.
Barnesville, PA
Toyota Yaris iA
09/06/2019
Highly recommended.
Always professional, clear, thorough, and reasonable.

09/06/2019
Excellent.service
As I said excellent

AK
ASHLEY K.
Jeep Liberty
09/04/2019
Best service around.
I’ve never been disappointed. Fair prices and appointment times are reasonable. Everyone is so wonderful. Been going to Cal’s for a couple years now, Won’t go anywhere else.

Nesquehoning, PA
09/03/2019
Reliable
Thanks for helping with my flat tire.

TONY M.
Buick Regal
09/03/2019
Great people great service!
I'm been going to Cal's for a long time I have never been disappointed!

JEAN T.
Kia Soul
09/01/2019
I showed up early because I got done work early. They took my Kia in early and finished in not time. Thank you for the great customer service! It’s nice to go locally and be treated like family!

JOHN H.
Barnesville, PA
Jeep Patriot
08/30/2019
Most honest people I have ever done business with!
They just do everything right, all the time. Always top quality work. Never pushy. Always honest. I would never go anywhere else.

CR
CINDY R.
New Ringgold, PA
08/29/2019
Cindy
Great service and great people

AV
ANNE V.
Mahanoy City, PA
08/29/2019
Cal’s is an efficient auto service center.
I experienced a Ford recall requiring an alignment serviced by Cal’s. Few days later I experienced issues without an appointment stopped at Cal’s, greeted by a great receptionist followed by Cal and son who immediately addressed the dealers error and I was on my way! Highly recommend Cal’s!