EC
Very slow .

Diane H.
Loves Park, IL
05/19/2016 Category: Service
Diane said the vehicle was brought back for service twice. She is still having problems and is currently looking for another business to fix her vehicle. She stated she would not recommend this business for service.

DK
David K.
Rockford, IL
Mercury Montego
02/25/2013 Category: Service
David said the price of $90 for an oil change and tire rotation was too expensive and he will not be returning to this business.

KH
KATHLEEN H.
Mitsubishi Diamante
07/09/2012
Faulty check up
1st few times in years that I have been disappointed with the work done on my car at Campbells. After having my car checkup done, the next day the radiator hose clamp snapped while I was out & about. I really feel if the mechanic would have done a proper checkup, he would have seen the clamp needed replacing since it was right there!! Also, the noise I have been experiencing for 3 years has YET to be repaired. It is aggrevating to have the same noise when the car is started whether it is winter or summer and no one can FIND it?? Usually Campbells does an excellent job but the last few times my experience has not been excellent. Will I continue returning to Campbells? Of course & I am still recommending my friends there too. Why? Because even my mechanic can't be perfect!!