Latest Review over 2 years ago

Branchville, NJ
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/06/2016
Unfortunate Experience
I have been taking my cars to Cannings for a couple of years and had been really pleased with the work and the service there. I recently took my PT Cruiser in because the A/C wasn't working properly. They ended up replacing the fan, which cost me $750. When I got it back, the problem I was experiencing was still there. So I called. I brought it back. I was told that they have to see it happen or they can't fix the problem, which was very frustrating because my car had to run for quite a while before the problem showed up. The mechanic who worked on my car could not have been more rude. He was short with me and treated me like I was an idiot. He absolutely would not listen to what I was trying to tell him about what was happening with the car so that maybe, just maybe, he might understand that there really WAS still a problem and could have figured out what the problem was. As far as he was concerned, the problem was fixed and that was the end of it. So, being left with a car with an A/C that is still not working properly, I will have to take it somewhere else and start all over again. I can handle the fact that they could not figure out what the problem was, but there is never a reason for the level of rudeness I received. I could never refer Cannings to another friend of mine as long as they employ people like that.

Displaying 1 Review