BJ
Bob J.
06/17/2021
The best service in town!
I took my car in about noon to CarCare and I was called that afternoon by Dennis with the description of the problem and a price. Mike took me home & his wife Jennifer picked me up the next afternoon. Dennis had searched the parts and the price was less than he had quoted me! Excellent folks' to deal with!!!

Bob Jones

Mountain Brook, AL
06/15/2021
Prompt quality service
This small business has been around for a long time and for a good reason, great quality service. The people at Car Care are friendly, professional and try to please every customer. They are great at what they do. I would highly recommend them.
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 06/17/2021

thank you so much!!  we appreciate your loyalty and time to post a great review for us!

Cindy and Jon S.
06/15/2021
Great work as always
Staff were courteous, work was professional and done In a timely manner. Pricing was the same or less than competitors and it's nice having a mechanic I can trust.

Would recommend to anyone.
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 06/17/2021

Hi Cindy and Jon!  thank you so much for your loyalty over the years of providing service and repairs to your vehicles. We appreciate you and taking time to post a review for us!
have a great summer!  take care and safe travels,  jaimee/office manager

John R.
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/12/2021
2nd Visit
Very easy to deal with the folks at Car Care. Dennis was super helpful and I really like the Safety Inspection they performed which is why we returned for 2nd visit to have work done.
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 06/17/2021

Hi John!  thank you so much for making us your go to auto repair shop! Our free courtesy/safety inspections give you a heads up on planning routine maintenance or a repair as well as peace of mind that you are safe on the road.
Customers love to see the digital report with photos! We look forward to seeing you in the future for all your auto service needs!  take care and safe travels, jaimee/office manager

SHANNON W.
Helena, AL
06/12/2021
Routine maintenance
Friendly, honest, & reliable service.
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 06/17/2021

Hi Shannon!  thank you so much!  hope your summer is off to a good start!  take care and safe travels,
jaimee/office manager

DI
Dallene I.
Calera, AL
Honda Accord Coupe
06/09/2021
Great Service on my Honda
Recently had routine service done on my Honda and they did a wonderful job. Customer Service from everyone has always been pleasurable.
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 06/10/2021

Hi Dallene!  thank you so much for allowing us to be your auto service shop!  we look foward to seeing you for all your auto service and repair needs in the future. we have a great team and our reviews mean the world to us! so thank again!

Kensington, CT
Acura TSX
Excellent!
I can’t thank the folks at Car Care enough, especially Dennis, for their excellent Customer service and responsiveness! Will return for any of our care needs. Thank you!
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 06/08/2021

Whoop Whoop!  Thank you!! We have a great team!   take care and safe travels!!  jaimee/office manager

Jack D.
Lexus ES 350
Always Excellent
Just completed my regular preventive maintenance visit to Car Care. As usual, everything was smooth and on time. Great staff and love their new coffee machine. Can drive my car with confidence that the best in the business has cleared me for travel.
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 06/08/2021

Hi Jack!  Thank you so much! we are here for all you auto service needs, thank you for choosing us!! Was good to see you and learn the coffee machine! take care and safe travels,  jaimee/office manager

JIM B.
good service
I have continued to get excellent service over the years I have done business with Car Care.
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 06/08/2021

Thank you Jim!  and thank you for the many many years of loyalty to us!  Always a pleasure to serve you and your family!

VA
VINCE A.
Mountain Brook, AL
Toyota Avalon
06/07/2021
Pre-Trip Visit
We were going out of town and had had the car serviced about a month ago. Just wanted to do a Coolant System Flush. I also asked Dennis if I could get them just to go ahead and check the fluids and the battery as well. He said no problem. And, they took care of my concerns, just like they always do. Professional. Courteous. Dependable. I have complete confidence in their work.
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 06/08/2021

Hi Vince! thank you for taking advantage of our FREE courtesy inspection to enable you to have a safe trip out of town.  We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.  take care and safe travels,  jaimee/office manager

Julia B.
Lexus GS 430
CarCare for the win
CarCare is great
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 06/04/2021

Hi julia!  thank you so much!  Glad we are a winner in your book!! and thank you for letting everyone know in this review!!

TO
TINA O.
Calera, AL
Excellent, as always
I've gone to Car Care for years. They just keep getting better.
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 06/04/2021

hi Tina!  always good to see you!  thank you for your loyalty over the many years, it means alot!!
take care of you and safe travels,  jaimee/office manager

JAN P.
06/03/2021
My go-to place for necessary repairs and maintenance.
They have always taken excellent care of our cars. They'll give you a ride home and back within a certain radius.
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 06/04/2021

Hi Jan!  we are so happy to be your "Go To" shop for all your auto service needs!  thank you so much!  glad to catch up with you.  hope you have a great summer!  take care and safe travels,  jaimee/office manager

LT
LINDA T.
Alabaster, AL
Dependable
I can depend on CarCare to take care of the problems with my car. They are efficient, accommodating and friendly. I have been using their services for many years and have never been disappointed in their service.
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 06/04/2021

Hi Linda!  thank you so much!  we still strive with every visit, for 32 years; for our customers to have an excellant customer service experience!  whether an oil change or major repair it matters to us!  thank you for your loyalty!

Antoinette S.
Acura RDX
06/02/2021
Great service as always
This is the only place I take my Acura RDX. They know what they are doing, they’re friendly, and flexible.
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 06/04/2021

hi Antoinette!  thank you so much for your review!  we appreciate you! thank you for choosing us to be your auto service shop!  take care and safe travels,  jaimee/office manager