Overall Rating 4.7500025/5Overall Rating 4.7500025/5Overall Rating 4.7500025/5Overall Rating 4.7500025/5rating 4.7500025
Overall Rating 1.5000025/5rating 1.5000025rating 1.5000025rating 1.5000025rating 1.5000025

DEBBIE S.
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Comprehensive vehicle inspection
I love that the inspection includes pictures!

SR
Sarah R.
Pelham, AL
Honda Fit
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Best experience I’ve had at a mechanic.
I’m overjoyed to find a mechanic that I feel I can trust. I’ve only had negative experiences at other shops with both their attitudes and their work.

I loved getting actual photos of my car, I loved the one on one talk on the phone about my car’s issues, and I loved that the price that was quoted was the price I paid.

5/5 - looking forward to making this my go to mechanic.

TERRE M.
Acura TSX
06/17/2018 Category: Service
Great work!
Always fix my car and ever had any problems

JIM P.
Honda Accord Sedan
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Air Conditioner Service
Service was efficient and Car Care personnel were courteous.
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 06/13/2018

Thank you Jim, always a pleasure to serve you!  Thank you for the many years of loyalty to CarCare as your auto service provider.
jaimee/office manager

MT
MALLORY T.
Hyundai Elantra GT
06/10/2018 Category: Service
2013 Elantra
Mike, Dennis and their team provided good advice and service as scheduled and for a fair price. Really appreciate the automated car inspection record they send online immediately after service.
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 06/13/2018

Hi Mallory, thank you for posting a great review for us!  Also thank you for your loyalty to CarCare by allowing us to take call of all your auto service needs!  Have a safe and wonderful summer!
jaimee/office manager

RL
RENE L.
Pelham, AL
Hyundai Tucson
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Superior service
Excellent customer service. Well trained competent technicians.Been taking my cars there since 1999. Wouldn't take my vehicle anywhere else!
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 06/13/2018

always a pleasure to see you Rene!  thank you for posting a great review!  we appreciate all the many years of loyalty to our company!  have a safe and wonderful summertime!  -jaimee

Leonard B.
Pleasant Grove, AL
Lexus LS 460
06/09/2018 Category: Service
I love the way that make you feel like family. Their work is excellent. I have no complaints!
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 06/13/2018

Thank you Leonard for posting a great review for us!  Our branding is "fast, friendly service in a family style atmosphere!"
thank you for letting me know you had that experience-hearing from the customer helps us to continue to improve or just know we are doing a good thing!
have a safe and wonderful summer!- jaimee/office manager

Alabaster, AL
06/04/2018 Category: Service
good job
good job

06/02/2018 Category: Service
Dependable work
I continue to take my car to Car Care because I can depend on the quality of their work. Also, they are courteous, honest and efficient.
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 06/04/2018

Thank you!  we appreciate your business- Have a safe and wonderful summer!  jaimee/office manager

JULIA C.
Acura RDX
06/01/2018 Category: Service
CarCare provides excellent car service, but also great customer service. They are professionals in car needs, and stand behind their work. Family owned, by a fine family, this is reflected in the staff - friendly and easy to work with in scheduling. CarCare has serviced all my family's cars for several years and will continue.
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 06/04/2018

Hi Julia!  thank you so much for that review!  we appreciate your loyalty to CarCare over the years.  thank you for allowing us to provide you and your family the best customer service we can with all your auto service needs- always a pleasure to see you.  Have a safe and wonderful summer!  Jaimee/office manager

JE
Jamie E.
05/29/2018 Category: Service
2013 Honda Pilot EX-L Services
We usually have all of our service done at the dealership. However, during our last 2 visits, we felt like the feedback we were receiving was incorrect, without any way to prove otherwise. Upon a visit to this shop, they diagnose an issue with a different issue than the dealership told me. We all want to save money of course, but we also always want our vehicle repaired correctly. Dealership quoted me a repair with a cost over $800+. CC diagnosed the issue as a whole other item in the first place and on top of it, the repair was $180+. So the accuracy was the biggest thing here and we were satisfied not only with the work, but also our interactions with the staff at CC. First time customers, as they were recommended by a friend of the family, we believe we'll be repeat customers in the future.
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 05/30/2018
Hi Jamie! Thank you for taking time to post a review!  And welcome to the CarCare family! We Strive for excellent customer service and I am proud of our team work here at CarCare. We look forward to serving you and your family in the future for all your auto service needs. Thank you again- Jaimee/office manager

KC
KAREN C.
Acura TSX
05/28/2018 Category: Service
Always good service
Family owned business. They will take good care of you and your car.
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 05/30/2018

Hi Karen and thank you for taking time to post a review. We appreciate greatly your loyalty to CarCare over the many years.  Stay safe on the roads and have a great summer!  Jaimee/office manager

05/28/2018 Category: Service
Honda crx
Everyone is very friendly and kind, but I was a bit disappointed; I had an appointment for 8 am on Tuesday for an oil change, fix the air conditioning, and handle any other scheduled maintenance. I arranged for a ride to work and left my car there at 7am. Another kind soul gave me a ride back to CarCare at 4:30, where I found out nothing, not even the oil change, had been done. No call, no text, no email; I had to wait for the oil change. Because the service has been excellent on previous visits, I have decided on a second chance for the repair. I will be back Tuesday at 9 am, we will see how it goes.
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 05/30/2018

Hi ,and thank you for taking time to post a review we appreciate all feedback. This will help us to keep striving for excellent customer service.  I understand there was a break down in communication, where we sent out message but you didn’t receive. We apologize. With technology anything can happen but we want to make sure that dose not happen again- I hope that yesterday’s appointment met your expectations and communication was not an issue. Thank you for allowing us to repair your vehicle and you can enjoy a cooler ride for these hot summer months ahead-stay safe and we look forward to taking care of all your auto service needs. Jaimee/office manager

05/26/2018 Category: Service
Recent service on Honda CRV.......DS
Friendly, accommodating, informative and professional in knowledge and service work

DT
DANIEL T.
Montevallo, AL
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Great Service as always
The CarCare team is great! They service all our automobiles and have for years.
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 05/30/2018

Hi Daniel, thank you! Have a safe and wonderful summer with your family! Thank you for your loyalty to CarCare over the years! -Jaimee/ office manager

AR
Abe R.
Toyota Tundra
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic Experience!
Friendly and honest. I thought the transmission was going out and expecting a $4K bill. The staff at CarCare found the problem and fixed my truck for $50.00.
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 05/30/2018

Hi Abe! Thank you for your review! I am glad we were able to give a quick diagnosis and get you back on the road with little cost.  Our team takes pride in their work and want to best for our customers-looking out for the customers best interests is what we do! We look forward to taking care of all your auto service needs.  Jaimee/office manager

Rodney R.
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful
Was able to get several things fixed
in one day. Workmanship excellent.
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 05/30/2018

Hi Rodney! Thanks for posting a review for us! We strive for excellent customer service;we appreciate the good feed back. Looking forward to taking care of all your auto service needs in he future. Have a safe summer!  Jaimee/office manager

MISSY B.
Acura ILX
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff
The people at Car Care were most helpful and friendly.
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 05/30/2018

Hi Missy-thank you for a great review! Looking forward to taking care of all your auto service needs in the future. Have a safe and fun summer!  Jaimee/office manager

SHANNON W.
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Routine oil change
Reliable, friendly service
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 05/30/2018

Hi Shannon! Thank you for your loyalty! Have a safe and great summer!  Jaimee/office manager

JIM P.
Honda Accord Sedan
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Scheduled Maintenance
Work was performed well as usual.
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 05/30/2018

Thank you Jim! We appreciate your loyalty to CarCare over the many years. Have a safe and great summer!  Jaimee/office manager