Overall Rating 4.7500025/5Overall Rating 4.7500025/5Overall Rating 4.7500025/5Overall Rating 4.7500025/5rating 4.7500025
Overall Rating 1.5000025/5rating 1.5000025rating 1.5000025rating 1.5000025rating 1.5000025

James M.
Acura RDX
03/12/2019 Category: Service
The inspection process is the best I have seen. I received a detailed email with pictures to illustrate any issue they encountered. The prices were fair and the staff was very friendly. Free shuttle service to work and offered to come and pick me up too. Great all around experience.
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 03/14/2019

Hi James!  thank you so much! And Welcome to the CarCare Family!  your feedback is very important- we are so glad you had great customer service. Look forward to seeing you on the next service.
Safe Travels,  jaimee/office manager

MJ
Michael J.
Mountain Brook, AL
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Loyal customer
My second visit was just as good as my first. I set up an appoint online through their website and it was seamless. Their check in process is great also (doctors' offices should take note of this). I'm called by my name and the service is very friendly. I dropped my car off at 745 and I was shuttled to work about 2 miles away and was at my job before 8. I was texted with cost estimate soon after and I approved the repair. When my truck was ready, I was texted again and picked up at my job. 4Runner runs like new again!
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 03/11/2019

Hi Michael, and thank you!  Glad to know that your visit was just as good as the first.  we like to maintain a consistant excellant customer experience with each visit, whether an oil change or a major overhaul; its just as important to us.
Looking forward to seeing you on the next service.

SP
Scott P.
03/08/2019 Category: Service
quality service
Very thorough work, great quality, extremely nice people working there.
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 03/08/2019

Hi Mr. Peterson! thank you so much and Welcome to the CarCare family!  We appreciate your feedback, it is very important to us.
We strive for excellant customer service!
Safe Travels,  jaimee/office manager

GG
Gene, Janet G.
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Car check up
Friendly and personal service. Needed car back at certain time and they worked with me. So much better than going to dealer. Pleasant and efficient experience. Trustworthy over the years.
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 03/07/2019

Hi Janet and Gene! thank you so much for your feedback, it is important to us.  thank you also for your loyalty on the years.
Looking forward to keeping your vehicles maintaned for years to come.
Safe travels, jaimee/office manager

CG
CHUCK G.
Acura TL
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Car Service for my Acura TL/2006
Mike and his team did a great job servicing my vehicle. It feels like its driving like new again!
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 03/06/2019

Hi Chuck!  thank you for your feedback it is important to us.  Thank you also for you loyalty to us over the years.  Maintenance is key to getting that "feel like new again" experience! and not to mention and great return on your investment!
Safe travels,  jaimee/office manager

Jack C.
Lexus LX 470
03/05/2019 Category: Service
cobb
great service
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 03/06/2019

Thank you Jack!  always a pleasure to serve you!
Safe travels,  jaimee/office manager

GM
Godfrey M.
03/03/2019 Category: Service
Highly recommended
They are very detailed and thorough. I like that they provided us with pictures of all the items that needed to be serviced. They provided excellent service at an affordable price. I highly recommend them!
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 03/04/2019

Hi Godfrey!  thank you so much! Welcome to the CarCare family!
Your feedbackis important to us, we want excellant customer for all our customers!  After 30 years it feels good to know we are still doing it right!
Safe travels- see ya on the next service-  jaimee/office manger

MARY B.
Bessemer, AL
02/28/2019 Category: Service
JJGrammy
As always the staff at CarCare did a great job.
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 03/01/2019

Hi Mary!  thank you so much!  always a pleasure to serve you and your family.  Hugs those grands and we will see you on the next
service!
Safe Travels, jaimee/office manager

KK
KERRI, Tom K.
Lexus LS 430
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Competent, Honest, Reasonably Priced, Quick, Friendly
We've been taking our vehicles (Lexus, Toyota, Honda, Acura) to CarCare for years, and we've always been very satisfied.
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 03/01/2019

Hi Tom!  thank you for your loyalty over the years, always a pleasure to serve.  we appreciate your feedback as we strive
for that excellant customer experience.  Hope you get a restful weekend!!
Safe travels,  Jaimee/office manager

02/22/2019 Category: Service
Review
Great service and quality work!

thank you very much!

LUCILLE B.
Montevallo, AL
02/19/2019 Category: Service
CarCare
Very professional people
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 02/19/2019

Hi Lucille!  thank you so much!  I am sorry we did not get to visit this time, but I hope all is well in your neck of the woods!
thank you for your loyalty, take care and safe travels,
jaimee/office manager

Sherry S.
02/18/2019 Category: Service
great service and the people
loved the whole experience
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 02/19/2019

Hi Sherry!  thank you so much! and Welcome to the CarCare family! your feedback is always important to us and we love our customers!
safe travels- jaimee/office manager

02/15/2019 Category: Service
Great Service by Great Team at Great Prices!!
You Cannot be the service, price and hospitality!

Thank you!

MISSY B.
Acura ILX
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Great People at Car Care
Dennis went above and beyond! It took a lot of effort and creativity to repair the car. Thanks!
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 02/19/2019

Hi Missy!  thank you!  your feedback is always important to us and we appreciate your loyalty over the years.  Glad Dennis and the Team got everything worked out on the repairs.
Safe Travels-  jaimee/office manager

MARK G.
Acura MDX
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Goodwin Maintenance
Always friendly and takes great care of us!
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 02/19/2019

Hi Mark! thank you so much!  and I hope Mrs Goodwin had a great hair day!  i wished i had gotten to pick her up to see how great a job they did!  we apprciate ya'll and look forward to taking care of all your auto service needs in the future.

VA
VINCE A.
Mountain Brook, AL
Toyota Avalon
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Service
Professional and honest evaluation and recommendations for repairs/service that are needed. Complete confidence in Mike and his staff.
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 02/19/2019

thanks so much Vince!!  We appreciate your loyalty over the years!
Safe Travels- Jaimee/office manager

Jamie B.
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Car Care goes above and beyond
Dennis talked me through several repairs that the dealership suggested I have to my car. He patiently explained what needed to be done and answered my many questions. Car Care also provided shuttle service to and from work. Thank you for the awesome service and the ride to and from work. My car is running like a dream.
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 02/06/2019

Hi Jamie!  thank you so much! we are so happy you chose us to service your vehicle. Welcome back to the CarCare family! we are glad you found us again. It was a pleasure to get to know you on the shuttle ride.  we look forward to being your auto repair shop for all your future auto service needs.
Safe Travels!  jaimee/office manager

02/06/2019 Category: Service
Great experience
From the moment you walk into their waiting room to getting into your vehicle you get the sense that these people are genuine and honest. And they do a good job on your vehicle too.
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 02/06/2019

Hi!  and thank you for your review! our Motto "Fast, friendly service, in a Family style atmosphere".  We want all our customers to have excellant customer service, because we appreciate you!

02/05/2019 Category: Service
The service was very good and everyone was incredibly polite.I would give them 5 stars but they mixed up my phone number with my wife's and I didn't get informed on time on my car was ready.

Regardless I will probably be back.
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 02/06/2019

Hi! Thank you for your feedback, it is very important. This will help us.  We apologize for the mix up with phone numbers.  Glad you otherwise had a great customer experience.
Safe Travels-  Jaimee/office manager

AC
AL C.
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Honest service and customer appreciation.
Feels like home-where everyone knows your name.
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 02/04/2019

Hi Al! thank you!  always a pleasure to serve, glad we got to catch up on the shuttle ride.  Thank you for your loyalty over the many years. Take care and safe travels,  Jaimee/office manager