Overall Rating 4.7500025/5Overall Rating 4.7500025/5Overall Rating 4.7500025/5Overall Rating 4.7500025/5rating 4.7500025
Overall Rating 1.5000025/5rating 1.5000025rating 1.5000025rating 1.5000025rating 1.5000025

IH
IMOGENE H.
Mountain Brook, AL
Acura 3.2TL
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Trustworthy and Very Competent
After moving to the Birmingham area 16 years ago, I began by taking my 2000 Acura to a dealership for servicing regularly. After a couple of years, I realized I was spending a great deal on maintenance. My son told me about Car Care Inc. Taking his recommendation, I began to come to Car Care for just regular care and found the owners and service people to be welcoming, thorough in inspections for any problems, good discussion about options available to me, etc. I was always pleased with their work and their prices were fair. Another plus has been that they complete their work competently and in a timely manner. I would highly recommend Car Care Inc to people seeking a well-run business as well as friendliness and competency.
gene Hiller

JODI H.
Trussville, AL
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Won't go anywhere else
I moved a few years ago and now drive 40 miles to continue to bring my cars here for service. I just won't go anywhere else. I have a Toyota and a Honda. Everything about this place is top notch. I am well cared for and so are my automobiles. I know I can trust their knowledge and integrity. Well worth driving 40 miles!

Mick M.
Acura RSX
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Not Pleased
Brought car in for diagnostics and repair. After paying the bill and driving home(2+ miles) the engine light on the instrument panel illuminated. Drove back to shop. Technician tells me in will take at least five hour labor to go through the code checklist. Likely problem is the timing chain, which is one item I asked to be checked when I brought it in initially.

Car is still in shop awaiting further diagnostics on the cause of the engine sensor warning light. Not pleased to be without vehicle for extended period. Not satisfied the item to be checked was not handled properly. Saying anything more about this experience would be inappropriate until the problem is fixed.

KAREN S.
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Had a great experience
Dennis was so friendly and helpful. Will definitely recommend to friends and family.

TW
TOM W.
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Honest and comptetent.
Honesty, integrity, and total competency in all that they do at Car Care.

Donna R.
Shelby, AL
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Repairs
Chris is an wonderful advisor.

Acura RSX
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Excellent shuttle service!
Fixing my PS pump was honest and inexpensive. Other shop wanted to replace my entire pump. An honest estimate is what I value most. I hope I found one I can continue using.

MATT C.
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Detailed reporting of the vehicle status during servicing.
I love getting the full report on the vehicle systems and operational status levels for key components of our vehicles. I know they perform thorough inspections and take the time to ensure that is communicated to us so that we can make good decisions to keep our vehicles running optimally.

Billy, Traci M.
Maylene, AL
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Always professional and very good at what they do!
Always a pleasure!
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 10/31/2019

Hi Billy and Traci! thank you for taking time to post a review for us! we appreciate your loyalty and look forward to keeping you and your family safe on the roads!
see ya on the next service!
safe travels,  jaimee

RN
RICK N.
Toyota Tundra 4WD
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Good mechanics that usually finish the job on time.
Been using them for over 30 years.
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 10/28/2019

thanks Rick! we appreciate you and your family!!
have a great week!- jaimee

Clay M.
Acura TSX
10/22/2019 Category: Service
People You Can Trust
Having people you trust to handle things is important. I trust these people with my Hondas and Acura. I leave the car with them, we chat about what's wrong, and I know I'll get it back right with no extra charges. This really works well for me.
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 10/28/2019

Hi Clay!  thank you so much for a great review! we strive for that excellant customer service and it takes reviews like yours to spread the word!!
safe travels- jaimee

VE
Vanessa E.
Kia Soul
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Great and timely service
CarCare is not just an automotive repair shop.... they are considered family.
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 10/28/2019

We love ya'll!  thank you soooo much!  -jaimee

Jack C.
Lexus LX 470
10/19/2019 Category: Service
Great Attitudes from everyone.
Service with a smile, and great price.
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 10/28/2019

Hi Jack!  thank you so much!  always a pleasure to serve you!
take care and safe travels,  -jaimee

Chelsea, AL
Honda Accord Coupe
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Great Job!
Thank you for your personal service, and kindness!

CA
Clarke A.
Montevallo, AL
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Great Experience
I've used CarCare for years. You get dealership service without the dishonesty.
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 10/17/2019

Hi Clarke! Thank you so much!  We do appreciate and are thankful for the many years of loyalty!  Safe travels,  jaimee/office manager

10/11/2019 Category: Service
Always great service!
Consistent good service!

Derrel, Becky C.
Honda Ridgeline
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Original customer
Found Mike soon after opening many years ago and Car Care still delivers incredible service!
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 10/17/2019

Thank you so much Derrel!  We appreciate you and your family over the many many years of service.  We are thankful for your
loyalty.  Take care and safe travels to all.

MARY B.
Bessemer, AL
10/10/2019 Category: Service
One of your biggest fans
You guys always rock.
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 10/17/2019

Hey Tootsie Pop!  Always fun to catch up with you on your visits!
Thank you for the great review!
Take Care and Safe travels!
jaimee

LYNN B.
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Great service as usual.
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 10/17/2019

One of my favorite customers!  Thank you Lynn and your entire family!  it was so great to find you on the lake this last weekend!
Take care and safe travels,

MO
MICHAEL O.
Pelham, AL
Acura TL
10/05/2019 Category: Service
great service
Everyone is no nice professional , and honest . Dennis and everyone working there keeps the Batmobile off the side of the road . Thanks to everyone .
Mike B., President from CarCare Inc responded on 10/17/2019

Thank you Michael! We do appreciate you taking time to post a great review for us!  Your loyalty over the many years is much appreciated.  take care and safe travels,