Overall Rating 2.71/5Overall Rating 2.71/5rating 2.71rating 2.71rating 2.71

Latest Review about 2 years ago

SP
Shirley P.
11/07/2016
Great Car Buying Experience!
The Sales and Finance Team were so friendly and helpful. This was truly a team that assisted me in purchasing the car I wanted. I worked with Nicole, Valentina, Maribel, Andrea, Maggie, Jon, Larry, and David.

Tracey M.
Carnation, WA
08/28/2016
First car buying experience
I went here for my first car buying experience. Decided on a used 2007 Ford F-150. Was told they would fix the fuel temperature sensor (check engine light was on) and find out why the TPMS light was on, even though they had just supposedly out brand new sensors on when they replaced the tires. I won't bore you with all the details, but after ten days, and having to contact THEM multiple times when they hadn't contacted me by the promised time, I show up to pick up my truck. Guess what? It's still not fixed. They said the problem wasn't the sensors, they just needed to teach the brain to learn the new sensors. Well after I was told I could take my truck, and that it was perfectly safe to drive, and after being told that I could take it to the Ford dealership and have it fixed, and that Nissan would reimburse me, I drove my tuck home. I should mention here that when we test drove the truck and drove it home, it was in the middle of rush hour, so we never got it above 50 mph. So you can imagine my husbands surprise when he took it to the Ford dealership the following morning and discovered that when you get above 50, damn truck just about shakes off the road. Nissan didn't bother to balance the tires after putting them on. So he gets to Ford, explains the issue. They balance the tires and check the brakes. Surprise surprise, the brakes are so bad Ford says they aren't safe. Great. Guess we will replace those. Oh and by the way they say, problem isn't with the sensors, it's with the actual brain. Awesome. Not so easy to fix, but we can bring it back Monday and they can work on it. That evening I'm putting down new floor mats and there is a half melted crayon, some spare change, and some paper under the seats of my supposedly freshly cleaned truck. The windows were so dingy my husband had to pull over and buy window cleaner. The cherry on top of all of this? The muffler fell off on his way home from the dealership. Haven't heard from anyone at Nissan since Friday. I seriously doubt I'll hear from anyone here again, and I'm pretty sure I won't be reimbursed for anything they said they would pay for. Should have gotten it in writing, my bad. So my first car buying experience, which should have been exciting and fun, was really just 10 days of getting jerked around and then getting a truck that was not as advertised. I would never do business here again, and I definitely am telling everyone about my experience.

GG
Gary G.
07/08/2015 Category: Service
Service?
Took my Altima in for service and oil change. I was told it would take 20 to 30 minutes. When I returned an hour later my car had not moved. Somehow they forgot to put it in the queue, even though it was sitting right in front of the service desk.

GF
Garrett F.
11/29/2014 Category: Sales
Great Experience
Had a great experience with the salesman I worked with (Craig), who was very knowledgeable on the products, friendly and low pressure. I would definitely go back and work with him and Burien Nissan again.

CLEAVON S.
11/14/2014 Category: Sales
5 stars
The staff at Burien Nissan were extremely helpful and flexible with regards to helping me get my 2012 Nissan Ultima. I would highly recommend these guys in the future.

AN
ALEE N.
11/10/2014 Category: Service
Quick and friendly
they have awesome staff and do the job fast and well done.

GC
GREGORY C.
Des Moines, WA
NISSAN SENTRA
Changed for the better?
Haven't been in a while after a 3.5hr oil change on a busy day, but went back to use a coupon.

Extremely fast service, everyone in the service dept and sales floor was nice and courteous. Free water and food + leftover Halloween candies.

I was somewhat off-put by everyone saying "Hi" and asking how I was doing when they came by. Guessing that was because it was a slow day, but the attentiveness is nice.

I'll definitely be back for my next oil change.

Juanita G.
AWE SOME!
From the moment I got there, I was greeted in a friendly way. Everything was thoroughly explained to me, including cost! Everything was done so well, the car feels and sounds great! All my questions were answered completely and patiently.

JUANITA G.
NISSAN SENTRA
Thorough, honest, complete
As above: thorough, honest, complete, and very friendly Andrey!

JEFFREY S.
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
Good Experience, per usual
We have always received the best service from Carpros Burien. We purchased a new Jeep last year at Carpros Renton but the Burien dealership is so good we get our service done there.

MERCY S.

$10 off coupon makes it a very good price; fast service too

TIMOTHY M.
11/04/2014 Category: Service
Terrific
Outstanding and personal service, and very good price for my filter and oil change + multi point inspection. Thank you.

CK
CHRIS K.
Cle Elum, WA
11/03/2014 Category: Service
The people. What a great team
I always appreciate the friendly staff and quick service

SL
STEVEN L.
11/02/2014 Category: Service
Fast & friendly
I spoke with Andre on Oct. 30th about my Leaf's 6 month check up. He said bring it in today since I was going to be in the area. I was in and out in 30 minutes.

DOUGLAS W.
Federal Way, WA
NISSAN XTERRA
10/31/2014 Category: Service
fast and friendly
dropped in for an oil change and was taken care of

MARK B.
10/30/2014 Category: Service
Slow service, understaffed.
Had my car towed in at 3pm to have a tire replaced. Went in at 8:30 the next day and wasn't done still. Gave my cell number to be called when the car was ready an never received a call because they called my home number. Never told if old tire could have been patched or saved. $170 later one tire replaced.

TH
TANYA H.
10/29/2014 Category: Service
Great customer care!
I'm new to the area and Jason made me welcome with great service!

KIM M.
Covington, WA
TOYOTA COROLLA
10/29/2014 Category: Sales
The employees and their commitment to help you get the car you want.
Zino is a great person as well as salesperson. Very personable and a vet funny man.

CE
CHARLES E.
10/25/2014 Category: Sales
Attentive and efficient
Came in to buy out the lease on a 2013 LEAF I had been leasing for 3 years and purchase the car. The sales, managerial and finance staff were most helpful and the whole transaction was completed the morning I arrived.