4.6

Jessica L.
05/16/2018
Grest service!!!
Great service!!! The guys there know what they are talking sbout and helped me figure out what was wrong with my car in a timely manner.

PS
patti s.
03/31/2018
Thank you!
Excellent service! Quick to answer the phone, very courteous and repair to my vehicle was prompt. Thank you Car X for taking such great care with your customers.

GS
Gena S.
London Mills, IL
03/13/2018
Dead Battery!
My daughter and I were away from home and going to be stuck in Peoria all day! Our first stop my car would not start back up and we had it jumped and then started our search for some one to replace the battery, went to 4 places and all said they couldn’t replace it on my Kia Sorento because of parts that needed to come off to replace...Then I found Allen at CarX He said no problem i will do it....He was Great took my car right away and handed me back the keys in less then 10 mins all fixed!!!! He also noticed my tire light was on and filled them without even being asked! If you are in Peoria and in need of service on you vehicle I definitely recommend going to CarX next to chili’s on University

LR
Larry R.
Chillicothe, IL
01/18/2016
Thermostat Change
January the 13, 2016 I went into Car-x and told them I wanted the thermostat changed in my 1998 Malibu. I never asked them what it would cost me. They charged me $192.60 to replace the thermostat, cost of thermostat $29.12, shop fees $22.86, cooling system additive $79.95, and extended life coolant $24.95 for a grand total or $337.40. I never thought to change a thermostat could have ever cost this much. I didn't say anything to them about the other things done, but paid them and left and felt they had taken advantage off me for the other work they had done without asking me!

KC
KHUSH C.
12/31/2014
The labor charges were not assessed as described.
It took only about 1Hr & 15mins to complete the job but I was charged labor for 2 hours. I was told by the foreman that it is a industry standard to charge 2 hours of labor for replacement of front brakes.

Andre M.
12/23/2014 Category: Service
Andre said this business provides good service.

LC
Lisa C.
Washington, IL
Ford Five Hundred
12/19/2014 Category: Service
Lisa said the business is friendly and informative. She has always been given good service.

SR
Steven R.
East Peoria, IL
Chevrolet Camaro
12/19/2014 Category: Service
Steven said he did not get tires at this business because they did not have the correct size.

Robert W.
12/17/2014 Category: Service
Robert said they did everything they said they would. He did not have to wait and they waited after hours for him to get off work so he could pay his bill.

AT
Amanda T.
Edelstein, IL
12/16/2014 Category: Service
Amanda said the business provided her with good service.

EE
Earl E.
Toyota Matrix
12/16/2014 Category: Service
Earl said this facility was really good.

Camurn B.
Chevrolet Pickup
12/16/2014 Category: Service
Camurn said he thought they could have been a bit quicker letting him know the vehicle was ready, but otherwise it was good service.

SE
Steve E.
East Peoria, IL
Chevrolet Venture
12/16/2014 Category: Service
Steve said everything is working alright and everything is okay.

VC
Vicki C.
WASHINGTON, IL
Oldsmobile Alero
12/16/2014 Category: Service
Vicki said the staff at this business was friendly, wonderful and sociable. The service was quick. This was her first time using them and she will definitely go back.

SK
Sripada K.
Dunlap, IL
Dodge Caravan
11/26/2014 Category: Service
Sripada said the business did a pretty good job and the price was a little more than expected. He also said he is happy with the service.