Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

EE
Earl E.
Toyota Matrix
12/16/2014 Category: Service
Earl said this facility was really good.

SK
Sripada K.
Dunlap, IL
Dodge Caravan
11/26/2014 Category: Service
Sripada said the business did a pretty good job and the price was a little more than expected. He also said he is happy with the service.

LD
LINDSAY D.
Dodge Charger
09/09/2014
charges for labor were too high
Charges for labor were too high

ME
MARK E.
07/17/2014
not notifying client/customer of problems found
I had an appointment time scheduled, but my vehicle was not taken back at that time. When my car was completed,, the clerk did not go over ANY concerns or findings with me. he just said, "your car is ready". If I had not looked at receipt of report, when I got home, I would not have known about certain issues. that needed to be addressed. All the man did was take my payment and say thanks. Nothing else.

JENNA G.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
12/20/2013
Great Service, Take Forever
The staff are wonderful and take great care of you. I have a car that isn't the easiest to fix/work on so parts often have to be ordered. This last time I came in, the staff were very helpful as usual and a part had to be ordered, but I was extremely frustrated because I was told that the part would be in within a few days, which turned into a week. Wrong part came, and by the time my car was fixed it had been over a month. Circumstance beyond their control but it's very frustrating when you're driving a car with issues. The staff was very apologetic and that's why I go back. They are great.

Ravinder S.
Subaru Legacy
07/17/2013 Category: Service
Ravinder said he feels they are charging way over the market rate for the parts. In addition they are overcharging for labor as compared to other businesses. The customer service itself was ok, but he probably will not return to this business for the reasons mentioned.

JERELENE R.
Toyota Avalon
08/15/2012
Regular scheduled oil change and inspection
My car still rides a little rough and I am not sure if the inspection catches all the issues with a car.
Your T. from Car X Tire & Auto responded on 08/16/2012
Jerelene, We would be happy to inspect the vehicle for the rough riding issue. Get the car to us, tell us the details of what is going on and we will see what needs to be done to fix it. Thank You Mike

SF
STEVE F.
Chevrolet Cavalier
06/05/2012
didnt do everything
My name is Steve Faulkner, and I am responding to the survey on my recent visit to carx, was overall satisfied except that they didn't rotate my tires so i have to go in tommorow and have them do it.
Your T. from Car X Tire & Auto responded on 06/13/2012
Steve we are sorry for the communication problem but glad that we had the chance to make it right. Thank You!

PV
Pavan V.
05/02/2012 Category: Service
Pavan said the service was good but nothing outstanding.

MONTRELL C.
04/03/2012
Brake Job
Overall, I am somewhat satisfied. While replacing the brake pads and rotors on my truck, one of my wheels were slightly melted due to having to heat the lug nuts in order to remove the wheel. Now they did call me and advised me of what needed to be done in order to remove the wheel (heating the lug nuts). My only disappointment was, instead of offering to replace my wheel after melting it, or even eating half the cost of a new wheel, they suggested a buy a refurbished one at cost. It should be noted that past experiences with them have gone without a hitch.
Your T. from Car X Tire & Auto responded on 04/17/2012
Montrell, We would be happy to install the wheel at no labor charge. We will have to take the wheel off the truck then dismount the tire and install the old tire on the new wheel. We are sorry we had to use a torch to remove the wheel but we were left with no options. We informed you of what needed to be done to remove the wheel. We are still saving you money by not marking up the wheel cost or charging labor.

JERELENE R.
07/06/2011
Completed car service
Hello customer service, on my service receipt the 37 point safety check was not marked down. So therefore, I am not sure if it was performed.