Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Monica M.
08/03/2019
Made me cry
Alan and the team at Peoria Car X brought me to tears today. This is the 3rd time they have blessed me with a enjoy your weekend and don’t worry about it. I truly thank these gentlemen and thank God for them. The only auto shop I trust and take my vehicle to. ❤️

TG
Trenetra G.
06/16/2019
I had problems with my 05 trailblazer
I bought my truck into Car x .The accelerator was not working,and my truck was making a knocking noise.The problem got fixed.Then,when I turned on the air condition the car stopped,but started great with the without air.Family and friends said just drive with the window rolled down,or just buy a new truck.I took it back up to Chris at car x because he hand fixed my truck beforehand.He hand experience with my truck and fixed the problem!He test drove my car with the air conditioning full blast,and handed me my car keys.The price to fix all the problems with my truck was reasonable.I love my truck,and I have had it for a long time.My truck is job.I transport.If I don't have a truck,I don't have a job.Thank-you Chris and Carx😊.

TG
Trenetra G.
06/16/2019
I had problems with my 05 trailblazer
Well,I was having problems with my truck.It was not accelerating.Then,they fixed that part.Then,the air condition turned on caused my truck to stop.Family members said, just drive with the window rolled down.Or just buy a new truck.I took it back to Car x.Chris who worked on my truck before. Chris fixed the problem! He test drived my truck with the air conditioning blowing full blast, before he handed me my keys.The rate to fix all of the problems were reasonable. I had my truck for a long time,and I love my truck.My job is my truck.If I don't have a truck,I don't a job.Thank-you Chris,and Car x😊.

Ron R.
05/07/2019
Great service at reasonable cost
Mr. Etherton (Alan) has always given me a thorough
explanation. & is very efficient . Never a problem just
solutions. Highest recommendation to this Car-X
location Store 1468 4811 N.University,Peorua,Illinois

SE
Steph E.
02/20/2019
Allen is the best he has helped me my family and friends hes very honest and will help you out as much as he can ive been going there for years and everytime i get great service i have no complaints THANKS CARX!

ET
Eric T.
12/02/2018
Good people
Allen is a good guy always honest and helps to the best of his ability they do good work at this place and they will check on any problem that you are having with your vehicle all u have to do is ask

NW
Nikki W.
12/02/2018
Great place !!
Allen is a good guy he is very knowledgeable and always works with me anytime that I stop by with a problem i have never been disappointed with the work they have done for me if u have a problem with your car go talk to Allen you won’t be disappointed

LO
Lorri O.
11/16/2018
Sry fast and friendly way better than any other place in Peoria , my tech was Austin he was very friendly and explained everything to me that was done will be returning for everything my car needs

Jim C.
11/15/2018
Professional and very helpful!
We have been dealing with the CarX team for 3 years or so. Always been freindly and helpful especially for recommendations. They have always been prompt as well.i told one of my neighbors about the manager there and how professional everyone was. The next time they needed some work done they went to CarX and were very pleased as well. I just had a rear wheel bearing changed a few weeks ago and once again quickly repaired and had our car back to tip top shape. The last few repairs on our vehicles and our daughters vehicle were all second to none, and is what prompted this 5 star review ! We won't go anywhere else ! Great job to Alan and team keep up the great service with the freindly advice and professionalism that you all show all the time!!! We Will Be Back!!!

Cecilia S.
08/06/2018
Fastest Oil Change I've Ever Had!
This was the fastest oil change I've ever had! The manager was so polite, and they made sure all else was well and sound with my car :) I'm not going anywhere else for any maintenance again.

It was also a great value! Thanks CarX!

Josh R.
Washington, IL
05/16/2018
Fast and Friendly
Just has my alignment done there and they got it back on the road fast.. I’ll definitely be back

Jessica L.
05/16/2018
Grest service!!!
Great service!!! The guys there know what they are talking sbout and helped me figure out what was wrong with my car in a timely manner.

PS
patti s.
03/31/2018
Thank you!
Excellent service! Quick to answer the phone, very courteous and repair to my vehicle was prompt. Thank you Car X for taking such great care with your customers.

GS
Gena S.
London Mills, IL
03/13/2018
Dead Battery!
My daughter and I were away from home and going to be stuck in Peoria all day! Our first stop my car would not start back up and we had it jumped and then started our search for some one to replace the battery, went to 4 places and all said they couldn’t replace it on my Kia Sorento because of parts that needed to come off to replace...Then I found Allen at CarX He said no problem i will do it....He was Great took my car right away and handed me back the keys in less then 10 mins all fixed!!!! He also noticed my tire light was on and filled them without even being asked! If you are in Peoria and in need of service on you vehicle I definitely recommend going to CarX next to chili’s on University

Andre M.
12/23/2014 Category: Service
Andre said this business provides good service.

LC
Lisa C.
Washington, IL
Ford Five Hundred
12/19/2014 Category: Service
Lisa said the business is friendly and informative. She has always been given good service.

Robert W.
12/17/2014 Category: Service
Robert said they did everything they said they would. He did not have to wait and they waited after hours for him to get off work so he could pay his bill.

AT
Amanda T.
Edelstein, IL
12/16/2014 Category: Service
Amanda said the business provided her with good service.

SE
Steve E.
East Peoria, IL
Chevrolet Venture
12/16/2014 Category: Service
Steve said everything is working alright and everything is okay.

VC
Vicki C.
WASHINGTON, IL
Oldsmobile Alero
12/16/2014 Category: Service
Vicki said the staff at this business was friendly, wonderful and sociable. The service was quick. This was her first time using them and she will definitely go back.