4.6

GD
George D.
Buick LaCrosse
08/01/2014 Category: Service
George said this business is good, and does excellent work

DENISE L.
Dunlap, IL
Honda Accord
07/20/2014
customer service
explained everything thoroughly

Debbiebabamack525 B.
07/19/2014
best service repair and customer service
I have used car in peoria, IL for several years now. My entire family has their vehicles serviced here. Gary the manager is doing an outstanding job especially with his outstanding customer service skills. Mike works on our vehicles and he is the best. Great auto tech knowledge and his work never disappoints us. All the employees go out of their way to make sure the customers receive top job performance and courteous dependable service. A special thanks to all of you for the outstanding service shown to my family and myself. I would highly recommend them to all. Keep up the great service.

ME
MARK E.
07/17/2014
not notifying client/customer of problems found
I had an appointment time scheduled, but my vehicle was not taken back at that time. When my car was completed,, the clerk did not go over ANY concerns or findings with me. he just said, "your car is ready". If I had not looked at receipt of report, when I got home, I would not have known about certain issues. that needed to be addressed. All the man did was take my payment and say thanks. Nothing else.

James G.
Illinois
Chevrolet Chevy Express
07/17/2014 Category: Service
James said he was satisfied with this business.

AC
Alex C.
Saab 9-3
07/15/2014 Category: Service
Alex said the business did a nice job and even found and fixed other issues. He mentioned they could provide a better description of the work performed.

LF
Laura F.
07/15/2014 Category: Service
Laura said there was no communication as to when they would be finished with her vehicle.

HM
Helen M.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
07/15/2014 Category: Service
Helen said they explained everything and took her in right away. She's pleased because the vehicle has been running well.

GC
Gail C.
Princeville, IL
07/11/2014 Category: Service
Gail said this business did a good job.

Marty D.
Mapleton, IL
07/10/2014 Category: Service
Marty said they treated him and his wife very well.

Mike P.
Jeep Commander
07/09/2014 Category: Service
Mike said the business is great.

CO
CONNIE O.
Peoria Heights, IL
06/20/2014
Honest and Trustworthy
6,000 miles ago, my car dealer told me I needed new brakes and gave me quite a costly estimate. Unable to afford getting the work done at that time, I put it off. Months passed and I didn't experience any issues with my brakes. When I was due for my next oil change, I decided to go to Car-X instead because I had previously purchased new tires there. While there, I asked them to check my brakes. I was shocked when they told me I had about another 2,000 miles on them before I needed to have them replaced! That's an additional 8,000 miles from when the dealer told me I needed new brakes. It's such a good feeling to know there is a company out there you can trust and who isn't trying to sell you something you don't need. I would highly recommend Car-X for any automotive need you have.

Chris B.
Buick LaCrosse
06/19/2014 Category: Service
Chris said the business is quick, efficient, and did everything that needed to be done.

SR
Shakina R.
06/19/2014 Category: Service
Shakina said this business got her services done quickly. She said the business was very personable and the waiting area was very comfortable.

Cameron B.
Chevrolet Pickup
06/17/2014 Category: Service
Cameron said the service took longer than what he expected. The service was good and the staff was cool.