Megan B.
Lake Worth, FL
Honda Civic Cpe
01/20/2020
Trustworthy and affordable
Been going here for 5 or 6 years now. Most trustworthy and affordable place around. Quick and great customer service.

West Palm Beach, FL
01/18/2020
The people
I recommend everybody to go to Caroline tires!! The service is always great & let’s not even talk about the employees !! They go above & beyond for their customers! Not to many shops are honest but you can alwayassss count on CAROLINE TIRE!!

KR
KEVIN R.
01/18/2020
Eric is professional and courteous!
Caroline tire has always been reasonably priced, respectful and professional.

MARK D.
01/17/2020
The best
I have been using Caroline tire for the past 15 years they have shown me nothing but courtesy and honest hard work they are good people that do a great job for a very reasonable price I highly recommend them to anybody that needs work done on their car.

BL
BLAKE L.
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/17/2020
Great friendly customer service.
I stopped in on Friday January 17, 2020. My rear bales were bad and grinding terribly. I was able to drop my vehicle off and leave in a very short period of time. My vehicle was ready in a couple of hours. Great timing. Most of all great price for brakes, rotors and labor. I will definitely go back for my vehicle repair needs in the future.

EA
ELIZABETH A.
Subaru WRX
01/16/2020
Easy to deal with and friendly
My car was ready when promised. The person in charge was knowledgeable

KY
KIM Y.
Honest and Professional
I've gone to both Lake Worth and WPB Caroline Tire many times for tires and auto repair. They always give me excellent service and don't try to sell me anything I don't need. Prices are fair and they are very trust worthy. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

MO
MICHAEL O.
Mazda CX-7
01/15/2020
Very friendly and extremely fast service for a great price

EK
ELLIOTT K.
Fantastic. Service
Every one was very professional and nice. They really cared and listened.

MIKE W.
Volkswagen Passat
01/14/2020
Always in and out quickly.
Good, consistent service every time.

GA
GRISEL A.
Audi Q5
Kind and professional!
I was referred to Caroline Tires. They kindly and professionally handled the issue of my vehicle in a very short time. I’m very pleased with the service and will refer others to Caroline Tires.

Nissan Maxima
01/14/2020
I’m a Business owner of palm beach county well known
Awesome customer service, fast service, great attitude and honest workers.

PC
PIERRE C.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
01/14/2020
Just had the clutch changed on my 2004 Nissan Frontier. I always can rely on Caroline Tires to do a great job at a fair price.
Good communication from Eric, the manager, helps me know exactly what to expect and how the work is progressing.
I highly recommend you try these guys.

Stanley S.
Florida
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Stanley said he got fast, efficient service with this place.

CP
CLAUDY P.
01/13/2020
Fast and excellent service
Guys were very courteous.