MARK L.
10/10/2019
great service!
Super friendly and faster than expected. Thanks for a quick and pleasant experience!

Mazda Protege5
10/07/2019
Fast, Friendly & Professional Service!
Goodwin was extremely professional and made sure I understood the issues with my car and the cost. He provided his professional guidance without pushing me to fix something. I really appreciate his honest work and quick turnaround. I would highly recommend!
Goodwin B. from CarTech responded on 10/08/2019

Thank you! I am very greatful for your business.  Please come back again for other services your vehicle may need in the future.

CHRISTOPHER M.
Nissan Frontier
10/06/2019
Goodwin is the best
Have used CarTech several times now, and am always completely satisfied. Goodwin is excellent - quality work & fair prices.
Goodwin B. from CarTech responded on 10/08/2019

Thanks again for your buisness!

09/29/2019
Reliable service
Goodwin is really dialed in to providing great service. We've taken our cars to him several times and always came away happy!
Goodwin B. from CarTech responded on 10/01/2019

Thank you.  See you again on your next service.

TC
THYRA C.
Pleasant Hill, CA
09/18/2019
Quick and great service!
Dropped in last minute , they took me right away and called me when my car was ready! Only about 30 minutes!
Goodwin B. from CarTech responded on 09/19/2019

Thank you Thyra as it was my pleasure doing business with you.  Please come back again.

JIM K.
INFINITI EX35
09/12/2019
Timely and Professional Service
Very friendly and easy place for a smog check.
Goodwin B. from CarTech responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you!  Please come back again for maintenance or other services your vehicle may need in the future.

EB
ETHAN B.
Moraga, CA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
09/07/2019
Friendly and on-time service
I did a walk in for a smog check and had no problem getting an appointment on the same day. Goodwin was very friendly and easy to deal with. The check was done on time. I was a little surprised by the cost as it seemed a bit higher than I expected but didn't want to waste time shopping around.
Goodwin B. from CarTech responded on 09/07/2019

Hey Ethan, thank you for your comment.  But you are correct.  My price for smog is a little higher than other smog shops, only  because I take pride in the services I perform and highly value my customers, as yourself.

And as you've mentioned, I am easy to work with and will gladly give you more discount in the future.  With that said, please come back for a free "labor" on your oil change when you are due on your next service.  Thank you again for your business.

KAREL B.
09/01/2019
Goodwin does excellent work, quickly
This smog check was so easy and convenient. Grateful!
Goodwin B. from CarTech responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you for the kind words.  Please come back again for other services.

Acura MDX
08/27/2019
Best place ever!
This place is awesome. The owner is very experienced, great to work with, amazing and kind, overall best experience you will ever have with auto needs. I have had car tech working on my cars (any problem) since this place opened!
Goodwin B. from CarTech responded on 08/28/2019

Thank you.  It was my pleasure  servicing your vehicle and I really apprciate your business.  See you again on your next service.

CL
CHRIS L.
San Francisco, CA
Lexus LX 470
08/26/2019
Smog check
Quick and professional. Goodwin is a great guy.
Goodwin B. from CarTech responded on 08/27/2019

Thank you Chris. See you again on your next service.

ST
SARAH T.
Volkswagen Routan
08/17/2019
Great Experience!
I walked in without an appointment and was able to get my car smogged within the same hour. I also mentioned that my oil change sensor had not been reset after my last oil change at a dealership and Goodwin took care of it for me. I will definitely come back!
Goodwin B. from CarTech responded on 08/19/2019

Thank you!  I'm looking forward in seeing you again soon for your automotive service needs.

08/15/2019
Timely service, respectful mechanic
I showed up without an appointment, but was promptly accommodated. I felt the mechanic did a thorough job and didn't try to sell unnecessary service.
Goodwin B. from CarTech responded on 08/15/2019

Thank you for your business. Please come back again for other maintenance that your vehicle may need in the future.

BV
BRIAN V.
Emeryville, CA
08/14/2019
A wonderful experience
I dropped in for a smog check, and anticipated a long wait and potential disappointment. I was pleasantly surprised. The personal service that I received, and the efficiency of the process made my day. I could not have been more pleased, nor more impressed. I will definitely return to this shop for all of my future auto related needs.
Goodwin B. from CarTech responded on 08/15/2019

Thank you!  It was my pleasure & I am looking forward in taking care of your vehicle needs.

PG
PENELOPE G.
Moraga, CA
Nissan NV Cargo
08/13/2019
Above and beyond
Goodwin went above and beyond during a smog check today. He and a colleague discovered a significant but unrelated problem with the vehicle, explained what they found, and then described the issue in technical terms I could understand. He then helped as I waited for a tow truck to take the car to the dealer. I was grateful he took the initiative to tell me about the issue, which could have caused a significant accident if left unrepaired. In the future, I hope to bring my cars to Goodwin when they need service.
Goodwin B. from CarTech responded on 08/14/2019

Thank you for the kind words.  Hope all goes well with the NV.  Thank you again for your business.

DA
DON A.
Ford Edge
07/29/2019
Because it close to where I live on Dyer Drive
.The service was good but I was shocked at the cost that the cost of batteries has increased so much...... it was done on time and that was good.
Goodwin B. from CarTech responded on 07/30/2019

Thank you for your business Don.  I always try to keep the cost low for all of my customers, and I can assure you the battery installed in your vehicle now is of a good quality with a much higher cold cranking amp previously installed.  Thanks again.

CJ
CARIN J.
Acura MDX
07/25/2019
Amazing service—excellent tech!—-
Goodwin B. from CarTech responded on 07/26/2019

Thank you for your business.  Come back again for other maintenance & services your vehicle may need in the future!

Honda Civic Cpe
07/15/2019
Friendly responsive service with great attention to detail
Goodwin provides very friendly customer-oriented service, goes above and beyond to identify issues, and provides professional and timely service.
Goodwin B. from CarTech responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you for the kind words! It's my pleasure servicing your vehicle & hope to see you again on your next services.

San Francisco, CA
07/14/2019
Quick Service and Nice Guy
Stopped by for a smog check. Car was ready 35 minutes later and a very pleasant experience overall.
Goodwin B. from CarTech responded on 07/14/2019

Thank you for your business.  Hope to see you again for other services.

AG
ASHLEY G.
Pleasant Hill, CA
Toyota Sequoia
07/09/2019
Friendly & Fast
Goodwin is very nice & professional. When I arrived, there were a few people ahead of me & I still was able to get my car complete within the hour. Great service & I will definitely go back!
Goodwin B. from CarTech responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you for giving me the opportunity in servicing your vehicle.  Hope you return again for other services.

REBECCA M.
07/01/2019
Smog Check
He was able to check my car right away! He did the smog check so quickly, it was awesome! He made it super easy and was awesome. Thank you!
Goodwin B. from CarTech responded on 07/02/2019

Thanks Rebecca for the kind words.  Hope you return again for other service maintenance your vehicle may need.  Thanks again.