Volvo V70
03/29/2020
Great customer service!
Great customer service. Will definitely use them again.

BRIAN H.
Kia Sorento
03/08/2020
Great experience!
I made an appt and was actually serviced promptly and the service was extremely fast. The owner was quite friendly, great with my kids and helpful. The price was fair. He offered helpful advice without being “salesy”.

KH
KELLY H.
Lincoln Aviator
02/27/2020
Called day of and they got me in quickly. It was a little pricey but they were having a special and even less if I paid cash. Made it all ok. Service was good, quick and efficient.
Goodwin B. from CarTech responded on 03/02/2020

Thank you for your business.  Please come back again for other vehicle services you may need in the near future.

KATRINA B.
02/21/2020
pleasantly surprised and satisfied customer
Moved here from out of state. First time getting my car smogged, but it was a pretty painless experience. Well, truth be told, I was mal advised at another shop (not CarTech) so I decided not to give them my business at all. Wound up at CarTech using their online special for Smog. Got in quickly, Goodwin was really knowledgeable and easy to work with. I am pretty certain I saved money that I probably would have been spending at other places trying to take advantage of me (youngish female who came to a car shop alone with little knowledge of the CA smog process. Gasp.) I'll be back next time I need my car worked on. Thank you Goodwin for a pleasant experience! Mahalo.
Goodwin B. from CarTech responded on 03/02/2020

Thank you.  If you ever have any questions regarding your vehicle needs, please feel free to call or email me anytime.

KF
KEVIN F.
Alamo, CA
02/19/2020
Goodwin is great. Excellent service, minimal wait and prompt service at a very reasonable price. Highly recommend!
Goodwin B. from CarTech responded on 03/02/2020

Thank you for your business.  Hope to see you again for other services.

BO
Ben O.
Moraga, CA
02/18/2020
Easy Smog!
When I needed a smog check for DMV renewal, I was able to get an appointment, deliver the car and get the car certified. The process was easy, and pleasant.
CarTech can also do SMOG repairs if needed - thankfully I did not need the service.
Nice to see a hardworking guy getting it done with a smile.
Goodwin B. from CarTech responded on 03/02/2020

Thank you!  Please come back again for other services your vehicles may need in the near future.

02/11/2020
Goodwin saves the day, again
My 16-year-old called with a dead car and we had it towed to Goodwin. Expecting the worst I thought this would be the last time we would see our trusty 200k miles Honda Odyssey. Goodwin was quick to diagnose it as an alternator problem and had the repair done the same day. I have always been happy with his work and he treats me and our whole family respectfully. I’ve always wanted a trustworthy, reliable mechanic and finally, I can stop looking.
Goodwin B. from CarTech responded on 03/02/2020

It's alway my pleasure to help out my customers in any way I can.  Thank you for your business, and if there's anything else I can do or if you ever have a question, please feel free to call me anytime..thanks again.

JJ
JAY J.
INFINITI QX4
02/09/2020
Always knowledgeable, friendly, reasonably priced, with a quick turnaround
Goodwin is, as this review title suggests, a very friendly, knowledgeable mechanic who is always reasonably priced. He’s always done work on our cars in a timely and highly efficient manner. He’s a trustworthy professional who, in all ways, does great business. I would recommend him to anyone.
Goodwin B. from CarTech responded on 03/02/2020

Thank you for the kind words and for trusting in CarTech for your vehicle service needs.  See you again on the next service..

Sacramento, CA
01/29/2020
Great service with a very reasonable price. Definitely will be returning again.
Goodwin B. from CarTech responded on 02/03/2020

Thank you for the kind words.  Please come back again.

RAQUEL B.
Pleasant Hill, CA
01/21/2020
Always honest and reliable!
Thank you!
Goodwin B. from CarTech responded on 01/22/2020

Thank you.  Please come back again.

CHRISTOPHER M.
Nissan Frontier
01/19/2020
Exceeds expectations
Once again Goodwin exceeded my expectations. Brought my truck in at 9:30 Saturday morning with a ‘check engine light’ - he said he would be able to diagnose the issue, but would likely have time to actually fix whatever was wrong. Before 11am he called with a diagnosis; again stated he may not have time to fix it. At about 2pm he called to tell me my truck was done !
I would recommend Goodwin to anyone.
Goodwin B. from CarTech responded on 01/22/2020

Thanks Chris!  Feel free to call me anytime you have any questions about your vehicle needs.  See you again soon.

Toyota Land Cruiser
01/16/2020
Smog check
Quick in and out with appointment, professional, and competitively priced.
Goodwin B. from CarTech responded on 01/22/2020

Thank you again for your business.

Acura RDX
01/16/2020
smog certificate
exeptionally clean facility, Goodwin friendly and efficient. Good value
Goodwin B. from CarTech responded on 01/22/2020

Than k you. Please come back again.

01/10/2020
Smog inspection
Great job and gave really good advice on maintaining my car
Goodwin B. from CarTech responded on 01/22/2020

Thank you.  Hope to see you again for other services.

BRIAN B.
01/10/2020
Always Courteous, Professional, and Trustworthy
I have been taking our cars (4 cars in total) to CarTech and Goodwin for several years. Since "Day 1", I found him to be very knowledgeable, open to go the extra mile without adding an outrageous price, honest and trustworthy in his mechanic appraisals, and completing the needed repair in noted time and charging a fair price for his expertise. As a sole proprietor, and solo mechanic, he works diligently to finish on time, and if there is an issue, or issues, he is very, very good about communicating those issues, and pricing, before completing the task(s). I recommend him without hesitation to anyone looking for excellent repair work with a trustworthy professional who charges a fair price.
Goodwin B. from CarTech responded on 01/10/2020

Thanks Brian for the kind words.  As always, please call me anytime if you ever have any questions or needing assistance with any of your vehicles.  Thanks again :)