4.6

Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5

CA
Cindy A.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/25/2021 Category: Service
Excellence in Sales and Service
My purchase experience was great thanks to salesman Michael McKinnie. He was professional and friendly and was not pushy or overbearing. The service team does a great job, too. Very efficient and accommodating.
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 01/26/2021

Thanks for the great review, if you ever need anything please let us know.

SL
Shirley L.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/09/2021 Category: Service
Love CCHyundai
Friendly & professional service!!! I’ll buy my next Hyundai at Carter County Hyundai!
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 01/11/2021

Thanks for the great review, if you ever need anything please let us know!

Healdton, OK
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/01/2021 Category: Service
Salesmen or mechanics
Some salesmen doesnt listen to what women has to say about problem with car. Its as tho women don't know anything about cars
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 01/05/2021

Hopefully we have addressed your issue, sorry for any inconvience. If you need anything, please let us know

Diane G.
12/28/2020
Hyundai purchase x 2.
I brought my son for the purchase of his first vehicle. Each person we encountered every step of the way was knowledgable, professional, and incredibly helpful. My son received a great vehicle with a low finance rate, payments to fit a new Marine's budget, and all with his future in mind. I am incredibly appreciative. I too upgraded my 2017 to a 2021 the same day. Again, simply exceptional and honest professionals.
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 12/29/2020

Thanks for the great review. If you ever need anything please let us know!

Roberto C.
12/25/2020 Category: Service

Lois M.
Ringling, OK
2019 Hyundai Sonata
12/11/2020 Category: Service
They treat me like family there. So professional and knowledgeable. Humble and very kind employees.
I’m so very pleased and very thankful I found Carter County Hyundai in Ardmore Oklahoma. Hands down the best in the business!
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 12/14/2020

Thanks for the great review, if you ever need anything please let us know!

PR
Prasun R.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/03/2020 Category: Service
The entire CCH team is wonderful. They do listen and help out. Overall, happy customer. Go visit them, buy from them, get your vehicles serviced. You won't be disappointed. Great Service all around. Highly recommended
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 11/04/2020

Thanks for the great review. If you ever need anything please let us know.

Douglas M.
Wilson, OK
2020 Hyundai Venue
10/12/2020 Category: Service
service department
the service department needs to listen to the customer about the issuse they are having with thier vehicle.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Fast, Friendly and went the extra mile!
The staff was very professional and friendly. I like that they talked to me about the car and their suggestions. They did a good job servicing it and even washed and vacuumed it before giving it back! Nice -that they went the extra mile to clean my car after the oil change. Plus the waiting room was spacious and very clean. I felt safe and was comfortable.
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 10/08/2020

Thanks for the great review, if you ever need anything please let us know.

SR
Steven R.
Wilson, OK
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/28/2020 Category: Service
Great Dealer Ship, With a Great Parts and Service Department....

Ada, OK
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/24/2020 Category: Service
Overall service was good, but disappointed that they did not vacuum the interior of the vehicle.

RT
Rebecca T.
09/18/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai owner, recall nerd
I was not happy with Hyundai because of the motor recalls etc and it put me in a bind but the service from carter county Hyundai salvaged my opinion of the brand significantly

Camron M.
Burneyville, OK
07/28/2020 Category: Service
Excellent all around
Amazing service from start to finish
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 07/29/2020

Thanks for the review, if you ever need anything please let us know!

AK
Amanda K.
Marietta, OK
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/25/2020 Category: Service
I had a great experience and will continue to have my car serviced there
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 07/27/2020

Thanks for the review, if yo ever need anything, please let us know!

SD
Sue D.
Madill, OK
2007 Hyundai Azera
07/08/2020 Category: Service
Trustworthy
I always get my 2007 Azera and 2008 Santa Fe serviced at Carter County Hyundai. The Azera recently had a 100,000 mile tune-up. When I took it back in at 104,000+ for an oil change I told them to do whatever it might need. To my pleasant surprise all it needed was the oil change. I say they are trustworthy because they could have said the car needed this and that and charged me a few hundred dollars. I appreciate their honesty.
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 07/09/2020

Thanks for the great rewiew, if you ever need anything please let us know.