4.6

Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5

01/22/2020 Category: Service
regular maintenance
I have always been treated with respect at Carter County Hyundai. The service team that have gets it done.
JOSHUA P. from Carter County Hyundai responded on 01/23/2020

Thank you for the great survey. Please let us no is you need anything.

01/09/2020 Category: Service
I have always received excellent service
We have never had any issues with Hyundai.
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 01/10/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. If you ever need anything please let us know.

SL
Sharon L.
Burneyville, OK
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/30/2019 Category: Service
Fast Service! Very Nice!
Came in for the first time for a Software update that had to be done on my 2019 Santa Fe. The staff in the Service Department were very nice and very helpful. They also adjusted my headlights that were pointing down. The entire service took only an hour and I was on my way! Would highly recommend Carter County Hyundai for any of your service needs!
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 01/02/2020

Thank you for the great feedback. If you ever need anything please let us know.

Amy M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/30/2019 Category: Service
Will definitely return!
Service manager and staff were very timely and friendly. My vehicle was returned to me in pristine condition!
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 01/02/2020

Thank you for the great review, if you ever need anything please let us know.

DK
Debra K.
11/01/2019 Category: Service
People
Service was great
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for letting us service your car. We look forward to taking care of all your service needs!

Kelly S.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Lack of customer service and communication
Was not met by service rep when I pulled up and waited at least 5 minutes. Finally had to go inside. No communication about results of oil change/system checks. I read them myself and ended up having drive belts changed out because no one could tell me the condition of the belts other than to change them because the car had over 60,000 miles. Was told I would not have to pay diagnostic fee if warranty company paid; however, dealership tried to charge the diagnostic fee anyway. They ultimately waived the fee.
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

We are truly sorry that your experience here at Cater County Hyundai was not what you expected. We do understand that we do not have an active service drive for customers to pull into. This is something that we are working on. If there is anything that we can do for you in the future please let us know!

Jim C.
Marietta, OK
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/19/2019 Category: Service
easy to do biz with
good quick service and wash
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 10/21/2019

Thanks for allowing us to service your car. If you need for anything please let us know!

Ada, OK
10/17/2019 Category: Service
great customer service
went in for my oil change, was in and out quickly.
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 10/21/2019

Thanks for trusting in us. If you ever need anythng please let us know!!

TP
Trudy P.
Sulphur, OK
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/13/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service.
Fast, friendly, efficient service. Take really good care of Elantra.
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

Thanks for the great review. If you ever need anything, please let us know!

Laura M.
Sulphur, OK
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/11/2019 Category: Service
The service was great and painless but trying to make an appointment by phone was not. I called once 3 days in a row and was put on hold, operator came back to me 3 times to see who I was holding for and offered to take my name and number which I declined. On the last call, the service dept picked up and we made the appt for the next day and the rest of the experience was super! I'm spoiled to the service dept in OKC on Hwy 240 and the difference is they have someone manning the phones.
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you foro allowing us to work on your car. We do apologize that your phone call was not answered on the first appemt, we work hard on always trying to be on our best. If you ever feel you are having a hard time getting through please dont hesitiate to ask for me personally!

Molly M.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept is awesome!!
Service Dept diagnosed the problem with a switch needing replaced that operates the back of the passenger seat. They ordered it and contacted us when the part came in and they took care of it. Every time I go in for something, they clean the interior of my car thoroughly! I am really impressed with the service. :)
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 09/20/2019

Thank you for trusting us with your car, we love helping our customers!

TC
Todd's C.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
Roy was great to get me in and let me know when it all was done.
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 09/19/2019

Thank you for trusting in our service department, if you ever need anything please let us know!

PF
Pamala F.
Healdton, OK
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Customer service
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 09/19/2019

Thanks for the great review, if you  ever need anything, please let us know!!

RP
Richard P.
Lone Grove, OK
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Very pleased with service
This visit was great! Concerns were addressed, service was prompt.
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

We thank you for letting us service your car. If you ever need anything please let us know.

08/27/2019 Category: Service
The Service
We always get good service
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 08/28/2019

Thank for always trusting in us to take care of all you vehicle needs. We to strive to take care of our customers!!