4.6

Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5

Douglas M.
Wilson, OK
2020 Hyundai Venue
10/12/2020 Category: Service
service department
the service department needs to listen to the customer about the issuse they are having with thier vehicle.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Fast, Friendly and went the extra mile!
The staff was very professional and friendly. I like that they talked to me about the car and their suggestions. They did a good job servicing it and even washed and vacuumed it before giving it back! Nice -that they went the extra mile to clean my car after the oil change. Plus the waiting room was spacious and very clean. I felt safe and was comfortable.
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 10/08/2020

Thanks for the great review, if you ever need anything please let us know.

SR
Steven R.
Wilson, OK
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/28/2020 Category: Service
Great Dealer Ship, With a Great Parts and Service Department....

Ada, OK
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/24/2020 Category: Service
Overall service was good, but disappointed that they did not vacuum the interior of the vehicle.

RT
Rebecca T.
09/18/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai owner, recall nerd
I was not happy with Hyundai because of the motor recalls etc and it put me in a bind but the service from carter county Hyundai salvaged my opinion of the brand significantly

07/28/2020 Category: Service
Excellent all around
Amazing service from start to finish
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 07/29/2020

Thanks for the review, if you ever need anything please let us know!

AK
Amanda K.
Marietta, OK
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/25/2020 Category: Service
I had a great experience and will continue to have my car serviced there
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 07/27/2020

Thanks for the review, if yo ever need anything, please let us know!

SD
Sue D.
Madill, OK
2007 Hyundai Azera
07/08/2020 Category: Service
Trustworthy
I always get my 2007 Azera and 2008 Santa Fe serviced at Carter County Hyundai. The Azera recently had a 100,000 mile tune-up. When I took it back in at 104,000+ for an oil change I told them to do whatever it might need. To my pleasant surprise all it needed was the oil change. I say they are trustworthy because they could have said the car needed this and that and charged me a few hundred dollars. I appreciate their honesty.
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 07/09/2020

Thanks for the great rewiew, if you ever need anything please let us know.

DK
Debra K.
07/05/2020 Category: Service
Friendly
The people
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 07/06/2020

Thanks for the review. If we can do anything please let us know!

06/22/2020 Category: Service
Absolutely Amazing
Great customer service from sales to repairs!!
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 06/23/2020

Thank you for the review, if you need anything please let us know.

DK
Debra K.
06/20/2020 Category: Service
The people
Friendly
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 06/23/2020

Thanks for the revie, if you ever need anything please let us know.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/18/2020 Category: Service
Awesome 2012
I love everything about Carter County Hyundai! Making the appointment, meeting with the service writer Dee then leaving my Elantra in good hands with service and the special person that vacuumed and washed my valuable auto while I went back to work. I received a phone call notification that my vehicle was ready although I couldn’t leave work until about 5:15 to pick it up. I trust Carter County Hyundai employee’s with their expertise knowledge in taking care of my vehicle and professionalism from being welcomed every time I’ve been here before. Shout out to the car washer and ladies in the office doing a great job!!!
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 06/19/2020

Thank you very much, we are here to help and love what we do. If you ever need anything please let us know!

Marietta, OK
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/11/2020 Category: Service
Good job!
Excellent service. We came in without an appointment and we helped immediately. Service was super quick and professional.
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 05/13/2020

Thanks for the great review. If you ever need anything please let us know.

04/22/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Employees
Great service all around for sure.
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 04/23/2020

Thanks for the responce, we love hearing from our customers.

GP
Gregory P.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/09/2020 Category: Service
recall part
I had to get this issue with the seatbelt taken care of and it has been through the corona virus stuff. I can't tell you how pleased I was with the precautions they took with the cleaning and protection procedures they have in process. Of course they have not let us down and we depend on them to keep our Hyundai going. I must add that they even cleaned it up for me. They pretty much always do. The service manager is always very polite. Even through the stress of this pandemic. We are sold on Hyundai's and have been for a while. WAY TO GO Carter County Hyundai!!!
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 04/10/2020

Thanks for the great review. We are very happy to take care of our customers. If you ever need anything please let us know.