Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 1.66667/5rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667

SF
Shari F.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
My oil change went well, and I really like getting a free car wash and the interior vacuumed at the same time.
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thanks Shari for the great review. We appreciate you took the time to let us know how were doing. See you next time.

Healdton, OK
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Always very helpful and show concern when I have any issues . Always willing to help with any questions or concerns thank you
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for the review, and letting us know how were doing. We appreciate your business and we will see you next time. Have a great weekend.

Jessica M.
Marietta, OK
2007 Hyundai Entourage
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Misdiagnosed vehicle
Our vehicle was misdiagnosed, and the service tech tried to make us feel scared into having the repairs done there.

The service manager did get in contact with me and offer to try to make things better. Because of the amount of difference in the diagnosis and the actual problem, along with the fact that the service tech was just as interested about trying to push a new car onto us, I do not feel that I can trust this dealership enough to go back.

It is also upsetting to have had to pay for a bad diagnosis just to have to take it to another place an pay more to have the actual problem fixed.
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

John, We spoke prior to this review via Facebook and I do apologize. Your car was given a extensive and careful inspection for your family. Our general manager called you and we offered the best of our abilty to make things right for you. Some vehicle like you said are interminent , and we do our best. We consider and valve cover gasket leaking on your alternator and low on oil unsafe to drive. The air bag light was on and we mentioned it to your wife and was told it was not a concern at this time. If you would like you can stop by and we can check your vehicle out and give you 120 credit towards any repair.

Thanks again, and feel free to call anytime.

580-319-4949

FF
Felicia F.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Close to me.
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

Thanks Mrs. Fuller for the review. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing your next service visit have a great week!

Hennepin, OK
10/21/2018 Category: Service
They get you right in
Had car service
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 10/24/2018

Thanks for the great survey. Anytime you need service just come on in. Remind me when you come in on your next visit and I will rotate your tires at no charge for letting us know how were doing.

Thanks again,

Steve M.
10/18/2018 Category: Service
maintenance
very good place
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

I apologize that your washer fluid did not get fill up. Please stop back by when you are around and we will take care of that. We appreciate your business.

09/29/2018 Category: Service
Two extremely happy, satisfied customers
We couldn’t be more pleased with our lastest purchase from Carter County Hyundai. As far as we are concerned, this is the only place to buy a car and have it serviced because all the employees involved in the process are genuinely concerned with meeting the customer’s needs. We know we can rely on them to be honest, trustworthy, and fair. We wouldn’t think of going anywhere else to do our car business.
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

Thanks Kenneth! We appciate the great feedback, we will see next time in service, let us know if you need anything. Have a great week.

09/27/2018 Category: Service
The atmosphere is great!
I am always treated with respect and these days it is hard to find in a business. I am always one to give respect and count it a treasure to receive it back. Always respectful is James Bowman, Aaron Fagan, Eva Knowles, Ann and Joanne in the office. Not real familiar with the names of all the service guys. But they are nice.
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 09/27/2018

Thanks for the great review. We appreciate you letting us know how were doing. Let us know when you need your next oil change and your tire rotation is on us! Have a great weekend.

James D.
Oklahoma City, OK
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Brought my car in for an oil change, they got me on my way really quick and washed and vacuumed the car also!
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 09/26/2018

Thanks James for the great review! Thanks  for the feedback. Next time your in your tire rotation is on us. Have a great week.

Jordan L.
Healdton, OK
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
I never have an issue, it is always quick and I always have great service when I take my car in for servicing. Zach was very polite and got me fixed up right away!
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thanks Jordan for the great review. Your next oil change is on us! Just remind me when you come in. Have a great week.

WW
Windy W.
Burneyville, OK
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Great service and close to me. I would like to have coupons sent to me for oil changes and service.
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thanks Windy for the great review. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time. Have a great week.

AP
Alvarez P.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Service department needs better customer service.
If customer service improves I would recommend this business again.
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

I apologize that you didnt recieve a phone call and the miscommunication. We hope to see you next time for service. Thank you

Sherman, TX
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Service manager not very friendly
My regular service guy must have been having a bad day. He never spoke to me. When my car was complete a new guy helped me. He was very nice. I doubt I will come back. Thinking of switching to another Hyundai dealership for my service. Really like the general manager. He is always great. I would recommend but only for sales.
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

I apologize for your last visit. We hope you keep coming to our service department and value you as a customer . Have a great week.

Steve Ramsey
Carter county hyundai

DK
Debra K.
08/29/2018 Category: Service
The people
They do a good job
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 08/29/2018

Thanks Debra for the great review. We will see you next time . Have a great week!

Jerry A.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Santa Fe Sport
The dealership did a good job in a reasonable time. Service Reps were friendly and respectful.

I appreciate the wash job on the car each time I come in for service, however I always ask for the shine spray not to be used on my
tires because I have to drive on a dusty road to get home. The tires usually get sprayed anyway. This sounds pretty petty but it takes me about 3 scrubs to get it removed.
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 08/28/2018

Sorry Jerry we sprayed your times last time, We will do a better job next time. If you would like a full detail valued at $180 it's on me. Let me know if your interested . Have a good week.

Karen S.
Manhattan, KS
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/24/2018 Category: Service
You helped me out during my roadtrip.
Indeed, I would return if I lived in your area. I was passing through your area when my automobile presented a problem. I was in a real bind, but your dealership took me in and fixed my car's problem and sent me on down the road. I was very grateful for your help.
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 08/27/2018

Thanks Karen for the reply, Im glad we could help you on your trip. Have a great week!

SF
Shari F.
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Oil change went smoothly.
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 08/22/2018

Thanks Shari for the great review , We will see you next time for your next service.

FF
Felicia F.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
08/18/2018 Category: Service
Clean, fast, and friendly.
Clean, fast and friendly.
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 08/20/2018

Thanks Felicia for the great review. For letting us know how were doing your your next tire rotation is on us! Have a great week.

Martha C.
Hennepin, OK
08/10/2018 Category: Service
They get you right in
Where I have my Santa Fe serviced
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Thank you so much for the great review! Im glad you were happy with your last visit. We appciate you taking time for this survey, so your next tire rotation is free on us. Just remind us on your next visit.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
Took in my daughters car for tire repair and they were honest and took care of us. While we were there we got the oil changed, and they did it in a timely manner and even washed her car! Good job Carter County Hyundai!
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

Thanks for the great review! I'm glad we could assist you, We look forward to seeing you next time for service.