4.6

Eva K.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/31/2021 Category: Service
Great place
Friendliness of the staff,made me feel welcome,and they let me know what I needed,instead of just repairing things without letting me know.
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 04/01/2021

Thanks for the great review, if you need anything please let us know.

Douglas M.
2020 Hyundai Venue
03/18/2021 Category: Service
friendly and great service
Was very pleased with how prompt they were waiting on me, and servicing of my vehicle.

03/11/2021 Category: Service
friendly and great service
service was fast and returned the car clean and ready to drive
JAMES B. from Carter County Hyundai responded on 03/12/2021

Thank you for the review if there is ever anything we can improve on to make your visit better please let us know.

Camron M.
Burneyville, OK
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Excellent all around
Amazing staff in every area of the dealership.
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 02/26/2021

Thanks for the grat review. If you ever need anything, plese let me know!

HB
Hailey B.
Davis, OK
2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/02/2021 Category: Service
Easy and Fast
The staff is really nice at Carter County Hyundai! They take care of everything very nicely and leave my car cleaner than when I got there.
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 02/03/2021

Thanks got the great review, if you ever need anything please let us know.

CA
Cindy A.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/25/2021 Category: Service
Excellence in Sales and Service
My purchase experience was great thanks to salesman Michael McKinnie. He was professional and friendly and was not pushy or overbearing. The service team does a great job, too. Very efficient and accommodating.
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 01/26/2021

Thanks for the great review, if you ever need anything please let us know.

SL
Shirley L.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/09/2021 Category: Service
Love CCHyundai
Friendly & professional service!!! I’ll buy my next Hyundai at Carter County Hyundai!
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 01/11/2021

Thanks for the great review, if you ever need anything please let us know!

Diane G.
12/28/2020
Hyundai purchase x 2.
I brought my son for the purchase of his first vehicle. Each person we encountered every step of the way was knowledgable, professional, and incredibly helpful. My son received a great vehicle with a low finance rate, payments to fit a new Marine's budget, and all with his future in mind. I am incredibly appreciative. I too upgraded my 2017 to a 2021 the same day. Again, simply exceptional and honest professionals.
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 12/29/2020

Thanks for the great review. If you ever need anything please let us know!

Roberto C.
12/25/2020 Category: Service

Lois M.
Ringling, OK
2019 Hyundai Sonata
12/11/2020 Category: Service
They treat me like family there. So professional and knowledgeable. Humble and very kind employees.
I’m so very pleased and very thankful I found Carter County Hyundai in Ardmore Oklahoma. Hands down the best in the business!
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 12/14/2020

Thanks for the great review, if you ever need anything please let us know!

PR
Prasun R.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/03/2020 Category: Service
The entire CCH team is wonderful. They do listen and help out. Overall, happy customer. Go visit them, buy from them, get your vehicles serviced. You won't be disappointed. Great Service all around. Highly recommended
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 11/04/2020

Thanks for the great review. If you ever need anything please let us know.

Douglas M.
2020 Hyundai Venue
10/12/2020 Category: Service
service department
the service department needs to listen to the customer about the issuse they are having with thier vehicle.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Fast, Friendly and went the extra mile!
The staff was very professional and friendly. I like that they talked to me about the car and their suggestions. They did a good job servicing it and even washed and vacuumed it before giving it back! Nice -that they went the extra mile to clean my car after the oil change. Plus the waiting room was spacious and very clean. I felt safe and was comfortable.
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 10/08/2020

Thanks for the great review, if you ever need anything please let us know.

SR
Steven R.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/28/2020 Category: Service
Great Dealer Ship, With a Great Parts and Service Department....

Ada, OK
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/24/2020 Category: Service
Overall service was good, but disappointed that they did not vacuum the interior of the vehicle.

RT
Rebecca T.
09/18/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai owner, recall nerd
I was not happy with Hyundai because of the motor recalls etc and it put me in a bind but the service from carter county Hyundai salvaged my opinion of the brand significantly