Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 1.66667/5rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667

James D.
Oklahoma City, OK
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Took my car in for scheduled oil change. It was done quickly and they washed and vacuumed the car also. Thanks for the great service!
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Thanks James for the great review we will see you for your service.

Dale L.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/18/2018 Category: Service
I have no complaints about Carter County Hjundai as all the service was superb.
All went really great and all went very good.
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thanks Dales for the great review. We will see you next time enjoy the rest of you week.

RK
Ralph K.
Hennepin, OK
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Owner of a Genesis.
Great overall employees!
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Thanks Ralph for the great review. Glad we could hep you. And we will see you on your next visit.

LK
Linda K.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Availablity to get the job done when you need it.
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thanks Linda for the great review. We appreciate you bring your car and letting us take care of your service needs. Have a great week.

Adom B.
Roff, OK
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Great car Dealership
this is a great car dealership and they have a great service department! just wish they would send out coupons for car services like oil changes or details.
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 06/27/2018

Thanks Adom,

We do send out coupons in the mail pretty often so keep an eye out for them, and check our website out for specials. If you ever need a detail call me and I will give you a special price.

Sherman, TX
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Service review
Had bad service last visit. Oil change took 2 hours. So I was promised that my next 2 services would be free. This was stated in a written email. I was actually only given the oil change for free, not the tire rotation. A bit misleading. Also they set my next oil change in 3000 miles which is incorrect since I have synthetic oil. I will now have to reset the computer myself. After my next service I will be going to the dealership closer to me in TX. The gentleman at Carter County was very nice and courteous.
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you for the response. I apologize about the oil change reminder was not set right. We can set your maintenance reminder longer next time if you like. Have a good weekend.

TC
Terry C.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/10/2018 Category: Service
They did what I requested
Did a good job and had my car ready when I ask
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Thanks Terry, Have a great week and we will see you next time.

FD
Franklin D.
Madill, OK
05/18/2018 Category: Service
They go the extra mile.
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

Thanks Franklin for the great review. We appreciate your business and we will see you next time.

AP
Alvarez P.
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Genesis Service Carter County Hyundai
The staff is polite and knowledgeable.
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 05/15/2018

Thank you for the great review. It was nice visiting with you and you have a very nice Genesis! We will see you next time, Have a great week.

Jordan L.
Healdton, OK
05/14/2018 Category: Service
We always have a great expericence at CCH
We never have an issue and are always treated kindly at Carter Co. Hyundai
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 05/14/2018

Thanks Jordan for the great review. Y'all ever need anything please give us a call. Have a great week.

Stacey B.
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Will come back!!!!
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 05/14/2018

Thanks Stacy for the great review. We will see you next time. Have a wonderful week.

05/08/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
The guys always get me in even when I call last minute. They are quick, efficient, polite, and do a great job
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 05/09/2018

Thanks for the positive feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time. Have a great week.

04/16/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed
not the same level of service that I've experienced in the past.
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 04/17/2018

I understand your concerns and once again i apoligize. The filters on your car were marked yellow because they were not like new but did not need replaced at this time. Im sorry about your news paper if you will consider using our service department the next 2 oil changes will be free of charge. Please consider your review and we will make it right next time and future visits.

Jim L.
04/16/2018 Category: Service
O K
Improve calls to service.
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 04/16/2018

I apologize about your wait time in service your vehicle had to recalls that had to be perfomed . We will make it right on your next service.

2011 Hyundai Veracruz
04/14/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Will not push unneeded repairs in you
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 04/16/2018

Thanks for the great review. It was great visiting with you, you guys have a great business as well and we thank you for yours.

Molly M.
Friendly, Fast & Efficient
I always enjoy dealing with Carter County Hyndai because the staff are all so nice, friendly and helpful. I took my car in for an oil change and they took care of it right away and called me when it was ready. They always wash my car and vacuum it so that's just an added plus! Thank you, Carter County Hyndai!!!
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 04/11/2018

Thanks Molly for the great review. It means alot to hear great feedback on how were doing. If you ever need anything give us a call.

PF
Pamala F.
Healdton, OK
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Always get great customer service
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 04/11/2018

Thanks Pam, It was great seeing you today. Let us know if you have any questions or when you need your next service.

CL
Cindy L.
Sherman, TX
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Long service time even with appt
They bug the heck out of you to schedule an appt. So I schedule an appt, drive from TX, then upon arrival I’m told “we’ll see if we can squeeze you in.” What the heck??!!
Then it takes 2 hours for an oil change and tire rotation. Price was reasonable.
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 04/11/2018

I really do apoligize and understand your concerns . I will address them tomorrow and take care of these issues you had. It should never take 2 hours for a oil change. I will give you your next 2 services free on us for your visit today. I apologize and when you arrive for your next visit please ask for me and I'll make it right.

LK
Linda K.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Car owner
Time management needs work.
I have been using this facility since we bought this vehicle in 2013, and it seems to be getting slower each time.
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 04/10/2018

Linda, I do apologize about your wait in service . We had several technicians were sick at the time . Your next service will be on us. Thank you.

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/07/2018 Category: Service
your public relations
The employees show that they are putting the customer first
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 04/07/2018

Thanks Dale for the great review. We appciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time. Stay warm in this crazy weather.