4.6

Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5

Camron M.
06/22/2020 Category: Service
Absolutely Amazing
Great customer service from sales to repairs!!
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 06/23/2020

Thank you for the review, if you need anything please let us know.

DK
Debra K.
06/20/2020 Category: Service
The people
Friendly
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 06/23/2020

Thanks for the revie, if you ever need anything please let us know.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/18/2020 Category: Service
Awesome 2012
I love everything about Carter County Hyundai! Making the appointment, meeting with the service writer Dee then leaving my Elantra in good hands with service and the special person that vacuumed and washed my valuable auto while I went back to work. I received a phone call notification that my vehicle was ready although I couldn’t leave work until about 5:15 to pick it up. I trust Carter County Hyundai employee’s with their expertise knowledge in taking care of my vehicle and professionalism from being welcomed every time I’ve been here before. Shout out to the car washer and ladies in the office doing a great job!!!
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 06/19/2020

Thank you very much, we are here to help and love what we do. If you ever need anything please let us know!

Marietta, OK
05/11/2020 Category: Service
Good job!
Excellent service. We came in without an appointment and we helped immediately. Service was super quick and professional.
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 05/13/2020

Thanks for the great review. If you ever need anything please let us know.

Camron M.
04/22/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Employees
Great service all around for sure.
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 04/23/2020

Thanks for the responce, we love hearing from our customers.

04/09/2020 Category: Service
recall part
I had to get this issue with the seatbelt taken care of and it has been through the corona virus stuff. I can't tell you how pleased I was with the precautions they took with the cleaning and protection procedures they have in process. Of course they have not let us down and we depend on them to keep our Hyundai going. I must add that they even cleaned it up for me. They pretty much always do. The service manager is always very polite. Even through the stress of this pandemic. We are sold on Hyundai's and have been for a while. WAY TO GO Carter County Hyundai!!!
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 04/10/2020

Thanks for the great review. We are very happy to take care of our customers. If you ever need anything please let us know.

Jerry A.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/04/2020 Category: Service
SF
Fast, friendly and courteous.
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 03/05/2020

Thanks for the great review, if you need anything please let us know!

Jesse G.
2005 Hyundai Accent
03/03/2020 Category: Service
Parts Department
The parts department was very helpful in seeking an dealer provided left rear side window for my 2005 Hyundai Accent 2Dr hatchback. When one was determined to be out of stock and no longer in production they referred me to a local glass company that could make and install one for me. That was above and beyond excellent. Thank you.
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 03/04/2020

Thanks for taking time to complete the review, we love to help our customers. If you need anything please let us know!

PK
Patrick K.
Pauls Valley, OK
02/26/2020 Category: Service
Helpful and did a wonderful job repairing our car
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 03/02/2020

Thanks for letting us know how we are doing. If you need anything please let us know!

01/22/2020 Category: Service
regular maintenance
I have always been treated with respect at Carter County Hyundai. The service team that have gets it done.
JOSHUA P. from Carter County Hyundai responded on 01/23/2020

Thank you for the great survey. Please let us no is you need anything.

01/09/2020 Category: Service
I have always received excellent service
We have never had any issues with Hyundai.
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 01/10/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. If you ever need anything please let us know.

SL
Sharon L.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/30/2019 Category: Service
Fast Service! Very Nice!
Came in for the first time for a Software update that had to be done on my 2019 Santa Fe. The staff in the Service Department were very nice and very helpful. They also adjusted my headlights that were pointing down. The entire service took only an hour and I was on my way! Would highly recommend Carter County Hyundai for any of your service needs!
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 01/02/2020

Thank you for the great feedback. If you ever need anything please let us know.

Amy M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/30/2019 Category: Service
Will definitely return!
Service manager and staff were very timely and friendly. My vehicle was returned to me in pristine condition!
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 01/02/2020

Thank you for the great review, if you ever need anything please let us know.

DK
Debra K.
11/01/2019 Category: Service
People
Service was great
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for letting us service your car. We look forward to taking care of all your service needs!

Kelly S.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Lack of customer service and communication
Was not met by service rep when I pulled up and waited at least 5 minutes. Finally had to go inside. No communication about results of oil change/system checks. I read them myself and ended up having drive belts changed out because no one could tell me the condition of the belts other than to change them because the car had over 60,000 miles. Was told I would not have to pay diagnostic fee if warranty company paid; however, dealership tried to charge the diagnostic fee anyway. They ultimately waived the fee.
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

We are truly sorry that your experience here at Cater County Hyundai was not what you expected. We do understand that we do not have an active service drive for customers to pull into. This is something that we are working on. If there is anything that we can do for you in the future please let us know!