4.6

Latest Review about 2 months ago

SG
Sam G.
06/09/2021 Category: Service
Attentive, goes above and beyond
I had four new tires put on at what I consider to be a great price for the quality. Got everything done in great time as well as cleaned the outside and inside of my car upon returning it to me. Employees were welcoming and polite. Only place I’d let work on my car from this point forward!
JAMES B. from Carter County Hyundai responded on 06/09/2021

Thank you for the great review if youhsould ever need anything at all feel free to call us anytime.

Billie H.
05/31/2021
Buying a car
This is the best car buying experience i have had in a while. Mike was perfect! I recommend this dealership. I am going to look sweet in my new to me sports car. He really was up front and did not fill me with bullshit. Go see him!
JAMES B. from Carter County Hyundai responded on 05/31/2021

Thank you for the great review if you ever need anything else please feel free to give us a shout.

SR
Steven R.
Wilson, OK
2018 Hyundai Accent
05/28/2021 Category: Service
They're Great!!!
JAMES B. from Carter County Hyundai responded on 05/28/2021

Thank you for great review if you ever need anything pleae dont hesitate to ask for James Bollman he is the best and will take care of all your needs.

TN
Tami N.
Ringling, OK
2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/14/2021 Category: Service
Friendly and excellent service
I love Carter county Hyundai! Always treated like a valuable customer if I have an appointment or not. Excellent service!
JAMES B. from Carter County Hyundai responded on 05/14/2021

Thank you for the great review if you ever need anything please let us know.

Creston S.
Durant, OK
2021 Hyundai Palisade
05/01/2021 Category: Service
We purchased our Palisade here and the salesman was great. He didn’t pressure us and we just had a great experience. We had our first service here as well. Service went well and they were able to schedule us when we needed.
JAMES B. from Carter County Hyundai responded on 05/03/2021

Thank you for the great review if you ever need anything please call anytime.

PL
Pamela L.
Yukon, OK
2021 Hyundai Palisade
04/25/2021 Category: Service
Convenience and Personnel
I like that they clean my car after a service visit.
JAMES B. from Carter County Hyundai responded on 04/26/2021

Thank you for the great review if you ever need anything at all please just give us a call.

EK
Eva K.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/31/2021 Category: Service
Great place
Friendliness of the staff,made me feel welcome,and they let me know what I needed,instead of just repairing things without letting me know.
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 04/01/2021

Thanks for the great review, if you need anything please let us know.

Douglas M.
Wilson, OK
2020 Hyundai Venue
03/18/2021 Category: Service
friendly and great service
Was very pleased with how prompt they were waiting on me, and servicing of my vehicle.

03/11/2021 Category: Service
friendly and great service
service was fast and returned the car clean and ready to drive
JAMES B. from Carter County Hyundai responded on 03/12/2021

Thank you for the review if there is ever anything we can improve on to make your visit better please let us know.

Camron M.
Burneyville, OK
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Excellent all around
Amazing staff in every area of the dealership.
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 02/26/2021

Thanks for the grat review. If you ever need anything, plese let me know!

HB
Hailey B.
Davis, OK
2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/02/2021 Category: Service
Easy and Fast
The staff is really nice at Carter County Hyundai! They take care of everything very nicely and leave my car cleaner than when I got there.
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 02/03/2021

Thanks got the great review, if you ever need anything please let us know.

CA
Cindy A.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/25/2021 Category: Service
Excellence in Sales and Service
My purchase experience was great thanks to salesman Michael McKinnie. He was professional and friendly and was not pushy or overbearing. The service team does a great job, too. Very efficient and accommodating.
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 01/26/2021

Thanks for the great review, if you ever need anything please let us know.

SL
Shirley L.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/09/2021 Category: Service
Love CCHyundai
Friendly & professional service!!! I’ll buy my next Hyundai at Carter County Hyundai!
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 01/11/2021

Thanks for the great review, if you ever need anything please let us know!

Diane G.
12/28/2020
Hyundai purchase x 2.
I brought my son for the purchase of his first vehicle. Each person we encountered every step of the way was knowledgable, professional, and incredibly helpful. My son received a great vehicle with a low finance rate, payments to fit a new Marine's budget, and all with his future in mind. I am incredibly appreciative. I too upgraded my 2017 to a 2021 the same day. Again, simply exceptional and honest professionals.
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 12/29/2020

Thanks for the great review. If you ever need anything please let us know!

Roberto C.
12/25/2020 Category: Service

Lois M.
Ringling, OK
2019 Hyundai Sonata
12/11/2020 Category: Service
They treat me like family there. So professional and knowledgeable. Humble and very kind employees.
I’m so very pleased and very thankful I found Carter County Hyundai in Ardmore Oklahoma. Hands down the best in the business!
JIMMIE D., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 12/14/2020

Thanks for the great review, if you ever need anything please let us know!