Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 1.66667/5rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667

FD
Franklin D.
Madill, OK
05/18/2018 Category: Service
They go the extra mile.
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 05/21/2018

Thanks Franklin for the great review. We appreciate your business and we will see you next time.

AP
Alvarez P.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Genesis Service Carter County Hyundai
The staff is polite and knowledgeable.
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 05/15/2018

Thank you for the great review. It was nice visiting with you and you have a very nice Genesis! We will see you next time, Have a great week.

Jordan L.
Healdton, OK
05/14/2018 Category: Service
We always have a great expericence at CCH
We never have an issue and are always treated kindly at Carter Co. Hyundai
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 05/14/2018

Thanks Jordan for the great review. Y'all ever need anything please give us a call. Have a great week.

Stacey B.
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Will come back!!!!
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 05/14/2018

Thanks Stacy for the great review. We will see you next time. Have a wonderful week.

05/08/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
The guys always get me in even when I call last minute. They are quick, efficient, polite, and do a great job
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 05/09/2018

Thanks for the positive feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time. Have a great week.

04/16/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed
not the same level of service that I've experienced in the past.
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 04/17/2018

I understand your concerns and once again i apoligize. The filters on your car were marked yellow because they were not like new but did not need replaced at this time. Im sorry about your news paper if you will consider using our service department the next 2 oil changes will be free of charge. Please consider your review and we will make it right next time and future visits.

Jim L.
04/16/2018 Category: Service
O K
Improve calls to service.
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 04/16/2018

I apologize about your wait time in service your vehicle had to recalls that had to be perfomed . We will make it right on your next service.

2011 Hyundai Veracruz
04/14/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Will not push unneeded repairs in you
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 04/16/2018

Thanks for the great review. It was great visiting with you, you guys have a great business as well and we thank you for yours.

Molly M.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Friendly, Fast & Efficient
I always enjoy dealing with Carter County Hyndai because the staff are all so nice, friendly and helpful. I took my car in for an oil change and they took care of it right away and called me when it was ready. They always wash my car and vacuum it so that's just an added plus! Thank you, Carter County Hyndai!!!
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 04/11/2018

Thanks Molly for the great review. It means alot to hear great feedback on how were doing. If you ever need anything give us a call.

PF
Pamala F.
Healdton, OK
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Always get great customer service
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 04/11/2018

Thanks Pam, It was great seeing you today. Let us know if you have any questions or when you need your next service.

CL
Cindy L.
Sherman, TX
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Long service time even with appt
They bug the heck out of you to schedule an appt. So I schedule an appt, drive from TX, then upon arrival I’m told “we’ll see if we can squeeze you in.” What the heck??!!
Then it takes 2 hours for an oil change and tire rotation. Price was reasonable.
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 04/11/2018

I really do apoligize and understand your concerns . I will address them tomorrow and take care of these issues you had. It should never take 2 hours for a oil change. I will give you your next 2 services free on us for your visit today. I apologize and when you arrive for your next visit please ask for me and I'll make it right.

LK
Linda K.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Car owner
Time management needs work.
I have been using this facility since we bought this vehicle in 2013, and it seems to be getting slower each time.
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 04/10/2018

Linda, I do apologize about your wait in service . We had several technicians were sick at the time . Your next service will be on us. Thank you.

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/07/2018 Category: Service
your public relations
The employees show that they are putting the customer first
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 04/07/2018

Thanks Dale for the great review. We appciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time. Stay warm in this crazy weather.

KV
Kathy V.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/27/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Although it's a little farther to travel to Ardmore I would preferred to do business with Carter County Hyundai then ever set foot inside the Sherman dealership again.
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 03/28/2018

Thanks Kathy for the great review. Im glad you like our dealership and it makes it worth the drive when you taken care of. Let us know if we can be any help .

DK
Debra K.
03/25/2018 Category: Service
Atmosphere
The people
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 03/26/2018

Thanks Debra for the great review. Im glad you were happy with your last service visit. We will see you next time. Have a great week.

Jonetta P.
Ada, OK
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Jonetta
Always been a great experience
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 03/23/2018

Thanks Jonetta ,

We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time.

TW
Terry W.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 03/23/2018

Thanks Terry for the great review. We appreciate your business and we will see ya next time.

Lone Grove, OK
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/16/2018 Category: Service
Service department is great!
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 03/19/2018

Thanks for the great review we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time.

James D.
Oklahoma City, OK
03/04/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service department
Took my car in for an oil change and an issue with the parking brake. I had an appointment set up and they were ready when I got there. They took care of it in a timely fashion.
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 03/05/2018

Thanks James for the good review. Im glad we got ya fixed up, if you need anything in the future just give us a call.

FD
Franklin D.
Madill, OK
02/26/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service
Overall the service was top notch.
Zach K., Service Manager from Carter County Hyundai responded on 02/27/2018

Thanks Frank for the great review , I appreciate that. We will see you next time. Have a great week.