RP
Robert P.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
08/30/2019
Best Service
The Representative are committed to giving the best quality of care and service every time! They were quick and dedicated to performing the services I needed and and also great about telling me about any other issues that were viable, for future consideration and repairs. I think that is the mark of quality services too! Great job!!

James K.
Jeep Liberty
08/30/2019 Category: Service
James said they were professional and fantastic.

Jerod S.
08/29/2019
Great service, reasonable price
I brought my van to another mechanic thinking ahead a loose heat shield and I was told I needed a new engine. That seemed odd so I brought it to Cascade confirmed and just needed the heat shield secured and they charged me a reasonable price. I'm very pleased!

GM
Greg M.
GMC Yukon
08/28/2019
Quality and honest service.
We brought in our work truck on a Thursday and it was finished promptly by Monday. They provide honest overviews, excellent service, and a friendly atmosphere.

TW
Trent W.
Toyota
08/26/2019
Just plain good reliable service
I've taken my two different cars there over the years for a few different things, and I never doubt they're going to come back fixed, and fixed right!

Scott H.

WH
Wayne H.
Toyota Avalon
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Wayne said the business was there when he needed brakes put on. They did complete the work on time for him.

Subaru Legacy
08/20/2019
Exceptional customer service and speed of repair.
On a Monday morning with back to back appointments and no margin for errors, my battery died. Thankfully, Jeff was able to get me in right away. The guys diagnosed the problem and replaced the battery in less than 30 minutes. Thank You!

TC
Todd C.
Chevrolet Express Passenger
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Todd said they are always prompt getting his vehicle in.

Jeep Liberty
Highly recommend!
I’ve tried many other places and they all charge just to get my car looked at and are pretty expensive, and the ones that don’t have poor service! Cascade automotive checked my car quickly for free, communicated very well, gave great service, and was very generous with prices! I will definitely be going back!

MT
Mark T.
08/19/2019
Service means many things to many people. Cascade Auto delivers more than one meaning of service. They make your problem theirs in order to quickly diagnosis and repair, Service. They get you in the first appointment available and have a phone call to you early in the process so you can decide whether the repairs are needed vs wanted, Service. They return your vehicle in the minimal time necessary so you are back on the road without inconvenience, Service. And they know you and your schedule so they make accommodations that meet your needs, not theirs, Service. Thanks Jeff and Adam.

MQ
Mearl Q.
Dodge Dakota
Air conditioner
They replaced my air conditioner condenser and returned my vehicle same day. Very friendly and professional.

Grandville, MI
08/17/2019
Great Service!
The onsite scheduling is fantastic.

SN
Steve N.
08/16/2019
Camry Oil Change
Honest, professional and courteous service.

BT
Bob T.
08/15/2019
CASCADE AUTO SVC IS THE REAL DEAL!!!
Honesty, integrity, clear concise communication understandable in layman’s language since I’m not a mechanic,. With what’s gone bad with the car. and absolutely fair prices!!!