SP
SHARON P.
08/03/2021
Because of the extra concern that Jack gives to a customer me and I’m Quite sure to others means a lot when it comes to safety!
I came in for brakes front, back and oil change. And was told by Jack that it was dangerous for my drivers side door not to be able to open from the inside. I had already had concerns about the door, but Jack said he could fix it and it was done. Of course of with my OK. He also pointed out I had a bad tire sensor which I will have repair at a later date, That to me is Good Service!

AD
ANDREA D.
Livermore, CA
Cadillac Eldorado
08/02/2021
..theyve been there a long time,no nonsense.:)
Good spot to get your ride fixed..

BC

PAUL B.
Hayward, CA
07/28/2021
Smog testing
Jack and his team were super helpful and knowledgeable when I had two challenging vehicles to get smog tested. One required a visit to a Referee location, although they couldn’t tell why my Shelby Mustang required the special attention they gave good advice and did not charge me anything. The car passed fine at the Referee location, and they also were unable to determine why the car required the special attention.
Second vehicle had just been at ghe dealer for unrelated recall work and must have had the battery disconnected which cleared critical self diagnostic data. They instructed me on the issue and after several highway miles to gather fresh data, they were able to successfully test the vehicle and get me on my way.
Knowledge, patience & friendly advice is hard to find these days but Jack and Paul have it in abundance.
I will definitely visit them again when I need vehicle support.
jack M. from Castro Valley Union 76 responded on 07/28/2021

Thanks for your business and kind words
Jack and Jay

JANIS F.
07/28/2021
It’s the attention to detail
Starts with a great front desk person who’s saved your time when you arrive 20 minutes late,handles the water delivery guy efficiently,gives you the info you need to get in for your next appt . Then the owner patiently explaining the options to a customer on the phone,ordering parts himself,also dealing with the water guy.My car ready in 20 and charged just as quoted,all pricing posted up front.Mechanics all busy as bees.
jack M. from Castro Valley Union 76 responded on 07/28/2021

BC
BRANDON C.
Pontiac G8
07/26/2021
Auto repairs
Excellent service and very knowledgeable of repairs needed

GMC Yukon
07/23/2021
Great, dependable service
Have had work done for years on several vehicles, and always more than satisfied!

KV
KRISHNA V.
INFINITI JX35
07/23/2021
Very professional. Thorough and quick.
Were ready at the appointment time. Easy process. No hazels.

DIRK B.
07/21/2021
Timely and straightforward.
Like the fact they don't do any upsell games. Just what you need when you need it.
jack M. from Castro Valley Union 76 responded on 07/27/2021

TF
TAMI F.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
07/21/2021
Excellent diagnostics service
I brought my Subaru in for service and to diagnose a check engine light that had been on and off for months. They diagnosed the issue and called me with a detailed breakdown of charges before doing any work. Once they got in there and discovered a secondary issue, they fixed it gratis. They keep detailed records so I know what had been done and what to anticipate for future services. Also, as a female, it’s refreshing to find a place that doesn’t talk down to me. I highly recommend this shop!

CHRISTINE W.
Hayward, CA
07/17/2021
Fantastic service.
Always very professional, fair and honest.

TL
TAMIR L.
Berkeley, CA
Ford Edge
07/16/2021
Th Hospitality & th promptness
They told me wat ws wrong, they Ordrd th part. Whn th part arrived they calld me. They installd th new part as they had stated & I ws out th door & on road.

KRIS S.
San Leandro, CA
07/15/2021
Quick and friendly service!
Friendly and accommodating! No wonder they are so busy. Castro Valley has a good thing going there. Keep up the good work Jay, you ROCK!
jack M. from Castro Valley Union 76 responded on 07/16/2021

RD
Robert D.
07/13/2021
Good Service they get the job done!!!
(Correction) I have been going here for over 30 years now and they have not Failed me yet good service, good people :-)