MIKE M.
Pontiac Firebird
06/26/2019
Castro Valley 76 Care & Service
Castro Valley 76 changed my oil, checked the Firebird thoroughly, finding and fixing a nail puncture I did not know that I had. All as planned,with a smile and professional courtesy to boot. This is a great business and one to trust.

Honda Civic Sdn
06/23/2019
Always great and fair
Jack and J are always great. They are honest and very fair. I really appreciate them, and they are close to where I live.

MARC R.
Cadillac Fleetwood
06/21/2019
They made a Quick Buck out of me
I went there to get a smog done on an older vehicle. Being that its of a certain year range it has to be ran on a dyno type machine. Performing test at various speeds. Prior to them taking the keys I mentioned to them that the transmission was slipping in a particular gear. Could they give me an estimate on replaceing the tranny? As soon as I mentioned a slipping tranny they should have known that my vehicle was not going to pass the smog test. Instead they wasted my time and theirs and came back with a result saying the smog machine couldnt perform the test due to my transmission issue. A Master Mechanic shop doing this for decades knew what the result was going to be beforehand in my opinion. Granted he didnt charge me Full smog price but he did charge me more than half of that original price. They made a quick buck out of me. The owner knew i was a repeat customer and I wanted to become a routine customer. This because I have several cars and I live down the street. But if theyre gonna nickel and dime a customer Id rather take the time to shop around my automotive needs. Mechanic shops are dime a dozen. I will try them out once more for future repairs just to determine if I ever look their way again.
jack M. from Castro Valley Union 76 responded on 06/23/2019

Sir I am sorry you feel this way. No technician can tell you without driving on Dyno whether it will go through the test or not no mattery how many years of experience, If the transmission would not slip in and out of gears dyno will complete the test depending upon the speed of the car. We charged you 50.00 dollars instead of 88.20 and also mentioned to you when you get the vehicle repaired we will tun the test and will charge you only 29.95. As per your request I did send you the estimate for transmission replacement cost. You had a question if 700R transmission will fit in this car. The answer is NO you have different transmission. Hope you can get it repaired somewhere cheaper and we can run the test for you again.

JANE S.
San Lorenzo, CA
Ford Expedition
06/17/2019
Happy Customer
Great customer service....friendly ..

JAYSON F.
GMC Terrain
06/16/2019
No problem with out an appointment
Took care of my service needs in a timely order

JV
JUDY V.
Dodge Durango
06/16/2019
Oil change and air conditioning services
The work w a's s done right and in the timeline promised as usual.

BN
BARBARA N.
Saturn Ion
06/12/2019
Car maint. for trip
I have been going to this Union 76 station for all my car maintenance for at least 35 years. They have always performed the work to perfection. I have always been able to trust their work and can't imagine going anywhere else. They are friendly and let me know exactly what is needs to be done and the price is very reasonable. I totally trust their work.

EA
Eldon A.
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Eldon said this business was not familiar with his vehicle.

STEPHEN H.
Honda Ridgeline
06/09/2019
Good time estimates
The team at CV 76 do a great job of completing the work within the time estimate they give.

06/08/2019
Ignoring the customer
When i get there the guy t the desk wan on the phone and never put attention on what I was asking all the time
jack M. from Castro Valley Union 76 responded on 06/10/2019

Dear cusotmer I am sorry you felt that I was ignoring you No reason for me to ignore my customers, I was trying to text message my employee to do some other job before talking to you. I apologies for the same, Have a wonderful day.
Thanks
Jack

DK
DIANE K.
Volkswagen Tiguan
06/08/2019
Quick and Efficient service
Jack was was quick and efficient in making sure I received quality service. The waiting room is small, but has comfortable chairs.
The restrooms were easily accessible and clean. There are a few close restaurants within walking distance. Highly recommend.

Nissan Pathfinder
05/29/2019
Great Customer Service

GP
Gene P.
San Leandro, CA
Geo Metro
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Gene said they are very good at this business, he has had a relationship with them for a few years, and they always provide good service. He added he happens to like Jack and Jay there. He has already sent his daughter there.

JAGDISH M.
Fremont, CA
Lexus SC 430
05/24/2019
Provided excellent service in timely manner. Very happy with service

JOEL A.
Saturn SL
05/22/2019
Quick and efficient.
Hi, the gentleman at Union 76 are always professional and personable. They're quick and pretty reasonable. They even give a AAA discount!

LG
LOURDES G.
Oakland, CA
05/19/2019
fast work and friendly people
i never had an experience to oil changed my car that quick usually the waiting is 1 hr but in 76 castro valley its only took 25 minutes .
jack M. from Castro Valley Union 76 responded on 05/20/2019

Jack and Jay

Jose A.
Honda Civic Coupe
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Jose said the service was good and performed quickly. He also appreciated the staff pointed out some things his vehicle would be needing soon.

05/14/2019
Always friendly and understanding
As a woman knowing nothing about cars, I've never felt like they were trying to overprice or cheat me.

RT
RAE T.
05/10/2019
Reliable, Honest
Always count on them to have the right product and knowledge with prompt, courteous service.

AV
AUDREY V.
Toyota Tundra
05/09/2019
They are fast do great work and are nice concerning folks
Thank you very much my go to shop from now-on Roger Vega
jack M. from Castro Valley Union 76 responded on 05/10/2019

Thank you for yuor kind words, we all appreciate the business
Jack and Jay