GMC Suburban
09/23/2020
Great. Fast Service
Prompt. Efficient help and service.

Hayward, CA
Dodge Sprinter
09/19/2020
Great quick repair at a fair priceI phone
I phoned to make repair appointment. The time I needed was open. When needed part was delivered, I was notified. Van was dropped off. Repair was completed in a few hours.

Thank you!
jack M. from Castro Valley Union 76 responded on 09/23/2020

Thank you for business we appreciate it.

ARIEL M.
Danville, CA
Good all around technicians
Love coming here, there straight up with you.No extra charge to meet their quota like the dealers. Been coming here for a few years now and I will keep coming back.

JONATHAN G.
Great
I've been going there for over ten years and they are great.

VM
VANESSA M.
Hayward, CA
Jeep Liberty
09/17/2020
Honest people when it comes to repairs.
Professional

SG
SAM G.
09/11/2020
Service and detail
CV Union 76 provides excellent service, repair, and car detailing. Honest work and pricing is reasonable.

Our go to mechanic shop for a few years now.
jack M. from Castro Valley Union 76 responded on 09/14/2020

Thank you for yuor business we appreciate it.

SG
STEPHANE G.
09/10/2020
Best in Alameda County
I have been going there for many years. They are very considerate & efficient. They will always tell you up front what is good or bad with your vehicle.
Women, you can trust Jay & crew to be honest with you. No phoney problems with these guys.
I'm a woman that took auto mechanics when I was younger, I can troubleshoot problems.
YOU CAN TRUST THEM!
jack M. from Castro Valley Union 76 responded on 09/14/2020

Thank you for your kind words, We all appreciate the business
Jay

MN
MARTIN N.
09/02/2020
Always great!
Been coming here for years. Never disappointed. Great service!

DIRK B.
08/31/2020
Timely and straightforward.
I called to ask about an oil change. Jack fit me into their schedule, no problem. On arriving, Jack greeted me, took my details. Told me it would be ready in half an hour. I was walking back when I received a call: "It's ready!" Cost as advertised, reasonable.
jack M. from Castro Valley Union 76 responded on 09/05/2020

Thank you for your business we appreciate the work

ER
ENRIQUE R.
San Lorenzo, CA
08/31/2020
Service is fast and accurate. My issue was resolved in less than 2 hours for my brake and light inspection. That was quick. Thanks to Jack the service manager.
Service was fast and accurate. My issue was resolved in lass than 2 hrs for a light and brake inspection that was quick I would definitely recommend 76 to my friends and family
Thanks to Jack the service manager.
jack M. from Castro Valley Union 76 responded on 09/05/2020

We appreciate the work and thanks for kind words
Jack

CN
CHRISTINE N.
08/30/2020
Excellent service !
Excellent customer service! They gave my car the proper attention. I was updated on progress every step of the way. Appropriate recommendations were suggested. When I picked up my car I couldn’t believe it was my car, super clean and running great! I’m happy driving my car now!
jack M. from Castro Valley Union 76 responded on 08/31/2020

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND WORDS, WE APPRECIATE WORK
JACK AND JAY

jack M. from Castro Valley Union 76 responded on 09/05/2020

Thank you for your kind words, we appreciate the work
Jack and Jay

Tina S.
Honda Civic Cpe
08/28/2020 Category: Service
Tina said it was a good experience.

08/27/2020
Great service and team
Great service and team!

JZ
JASON Z.
Acura MDX
08/24/2020
fantastic service and they even went to go pick up a part a local dealership so they could finish the job.
They fixed my AC in a few hours, we found out it was a electrical issue. They ran out and got the part they needed to fix it and finished the job. My AC is working, the mechanic was excellent and I am very impressed with this small shops service and skills.

San Lorenzo, CA
Lexus LS 400
08/23/2020
Smog Check
Best price, service for smog check....done within 45 min...been going there last 3 or 4 checks...over 6 years