AP
Amit P.
Chrysler Pacifica
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Amit said the staff provided a good service.
jack M. from Castro Valley Union 76 responded on 03/27/2020

Thank you for your kind words, we all appreciate the business
Jack and staff

Marvin D.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Marvin said that the service was good, he had a small problem but not mechanical, it was just an inconvenience.

ROBERT C.
03/08/2020
Care for my vehicles as if was their own
Thanks again to Jay, Chris and the team at CV 76. They keep my cars running very well. Had to get an AC fixed. Done within the day. Appreciate their care and concern.

SD
SUCHITRA D.
03/06/2020
Great service and nice people!
I am so grateful for their flexibility in arranging a pick up service for me while my car is being worked on. They don’t try to oversell you on services and perform what is necessary to keep the car in good operation. I highly recommend Castro Valley Union 76.

03/05/2020
Knowledgeable and Friendly
Awesome service and the knowledge they have and research they did to find the best option for my car was very appreciated. Great service 10/10

CHARLES B.
Hayward, CA
Mazda MX-5 Miata
03/02/2020
Smog services
I always use CV 76 for smog service on my older cars. They are helpful, fast, and convenient. For example, I dropped in for a smog check last week without an appointment... 30 minutes later my car was finished and I was on my way. Support this local business.

RICHARD B.
Mazda CX-5
02/28/2020
Unfortunately I've had to visit this business a few times in the last 6 months for unexpected repairs that arose. Each time I felt respected and the work that was done left me satisfied. They were even helpful when other local auto shops suggested unnecessary repairs and damage that was caused by the other shops.

CAROLINA M.
Ford Expedition EL
02/27/2020
Show service
I have been coming here for quite some time for my car repair needs and carwash. I was very disappointed that last Saturday I dropped my car for oil change and wash and it took almost 8 hours. I was told "we were backed up" but I was not informed of the delay when I dropped the off the car. A heads up would have been nice.
jack M. from Castro Valley Union 76 responded on 02/28/2020

We are so sorry about the entire situation. No excuses but just to let you know that I had to suddenly leave cecause my brother in law was critical and i had to fly at 2:30 pm to India and my main technician had mothers funeral, being short handed caused us to be more busy. We will make it up next time. please accept our sincere apologies.
Jack

BD
BEN D.
Toyota Avalon
02/26/2020
My new go to
Fast, friendly and priced right

KL
Keith L.
Nissan Pathfinder
02/25/2020 Category: Service
Keith said the staff members are the best.

LINDA B.
Hayward, CA
02/24/2020
Catalytic converter
These folks were an awesome help when my catalytic converter was stolen off my car. They kept in touch with me all day long on the progress of my repair.
jack M. from Castro Valley Union 76 responded on 02/25/2020

Thank you for your business we all appreciate the work at Castro Valley 76

JAMES H.
Kia Sportage
02/24/2020
Like dealing with Family
Have returned here for 15years. They help me with my disability. Work is clean quick & correct. I do send my female church members knowing that I can trust that that Jack & Jay are honest.

VW
Veronica W.
Oakland, CA
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Veronica said she had to go back 3 times. She was not happy because the business and work are not up to par. She found that someone spilled coffee on the floor and the way they approached her unprofessional. She said they put the wet rugs in the trunk and they smelt bad. She did go back and asked them to fix the issue. She stated after everything was done, they told her she was not to come back to the business. It was very unprofessional..

Hercules, CA
02/16/2020
Horrible customer service. Do not recommend.
I brought in my hybrid vehicle for a transmission fluid change and shortly after, my vehicle overheated and I had to fix it at another shop. When I called in to Castro Valley Union 76 to let them know the situation, Jack, not only wasn’t offering any resolution but was also disrespectful and had horrible customer service.

If you have a hybrid vehicle, do NOT bring your vehicle here for a transmission fluid change. Definitely not returning. 0 stars if possible.
jack M. from Castro Valley Union 76 responded on 02/19/2020

According to you we overfilled your Prius with excess transmission fluid, you took the vehicle to some other shop and got it corrected, our Napa warranty reimbursed you for the expense you went through, we provided you the best we could do since you live far away, we appreciate the business. Thank you
Jack