ROBIN S.
Fairfield, CA
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/14/2019
Service is great and I trust them
Excellent service and trustworthy.
jack M. from Castro Valley Union 76 responded on 02/20/2019

Jack

FL
FRANKLIN L.
Toyota Venza
02/10/2019
service excellent, prompt , reasonable & very attentive staff
My service experience with Jay at Castro Valley Union 76 has always be great. Very reasonable price, efficient, prompt and everyone has been very attentive with excellent & super service to all my 3 cars auto needs.

ST
SUSAN T.
02/08/2019
Friendly Customer Service
I needed my vehicle to be smog by a Smog Star Station. Never had to go to a “Star” Station in the past but this year the DMV noted on my registration. Time was drawing near to my registration due date and they were able to accommodate me at the end of my work shift on a Thursday evening to smog test my car. Jay was a superstar he was very friendly, he knew the evening before I was going to be coming on that day. He and his team and the station just made it a wonderful experience. Just because of the friendly service and accommodation and explanation of services I would recommend this place to my friends and family.

JAMES H.
Chevrolet Camaro
02/08/2019
The people and service
Jack took excellent care of me. Service was terrific and he fixed my problem and I was on my way.

DJ
DONALD J.
Toyota Matrix
02/07/2019
professional, courtious, honest
wouldn't take my vehicles anywhere else

ROBERT B.
02/07/2019
3 cars
Castro Valley Union 76 came highly recommended by a close lifetime friend of mine. I bring all three of my cars there. They’ve done everything from tuneups to starter motors to axle replacements and smog checks. Always very professional. Always very thorough and seem to be very fair. I highly to recommend this shop.

Robert H.
Toyota Sequoia
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the service and promptness are good.
jack M. from Castro Valley Union 76 responded on 02/06/2019

RL
ROBERT L.
Ford Edge
01/31/2019
Top Flight
Never an issue with work quality past 6 yrs.
They do our 7 Series, Tundra, Mustang, Edge & Colorado. (more than just oil changes) Their technicians are top-flight + take care of the little things if requested. Whole operation runs smoothly.
If you live a reasonable distance. They'll give you a lift home. Don't know about the return LOL...... Sharp.....Got my Vote ;))
jack M. from Castro Valley Union 76 responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you Robert for taking some time to give us your review we all appreciate the work

KC
Kenneth C.
San Lorenzo, CA
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Kenneth said this facility is perfect, and he would like it to keep up the good work.
jack M. from Castro Valley Union 76 responded on 02/01/2019

Thanks for your business we all appreciate it

MJ
Marco J.
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Marco said there were good prices and fast work.
jack M. from Castro Valley Union 76 responded on 02/01/2019

Thanks for your kind words we appreciate your business

ROBERT C.
Ford Expedition
01/24/2019
Window Replacement Done Quickly
Again the team at CV 76 showed their professionalism and care. We had a window shattered by a rock. After first trying to contact auto glass specialist to no success or empty promises, we to it to the CV 76 team. They ordered the part and had it done the next day. Fabulous job as always. Thanks Chris, Jack, Jay and the CV 76 team.
jack M. from Castro Valley Union 76 responded on 01/25/2019

Thank you for your business we appreciate it

KT
KEITH T.
BMW Z3
01/15/2019
Great guy’s. Attention to detail. Persistence to find a solution.
Amazing service and attention to detail. These guys are knowledgeable and most importantly HONEST.

DOLORES B.
01/11/2019
Great customer service!
Such a great experience! Everything was clearly described and discussed before the work was done. They completed the work in the time promised. I will use them again when I need help with my car (hopefully not too soon).

Oakland, CA
Chevrolet Corvette
01/09/2019
Kind and humorous
Kind and humorous

Miguel S.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Miguel said it was fast.

SP
SUZI P.
San Leandro, CA
01/02/2019
Castro Valley 76
They're very honest. This is very important when you're a woman by yourself and don't know a lot about cars. Jay and Jack and their crew are very friendly and helpful.
jack M. from Castro Valley Union 76 responded on 01/03/2019

NK
NIKOS K.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/01/2019
A shop you can trust
2nd time I’ve had them service my truck. They fixed what needed to be fixed and did not tell me to do unnecessary work. I really appreciate their honesty and I will be back.

JUDE W.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
12/31/2018
Jack and Jay are reliable, trustworthy and easy to work with.
We’ve been customers at CVU 76 for over 3 years now and counting. It’s tough to find a team of mechanics that work hard and work well together. I believe their success is a result of great leadership. Jack and his son son Jay are excellent leaders and we highly recommend their team.
jack M. from Castro Valley Union 76 responded on 12/31/2018

Thank you Mr Wellington for kind words we both appreciate the work.

RK
RODGER K.
Acura TL
12/31/2018
Reliable Service
Jay and Jack provide great customer service. This is my go to shop for all my car service needs. They are reliable, honest, and deliver quick turnaround time with quality workmanship.

Ford Edge