4.3

Barbara P.
Baltimore, MD
11/21/2019
Great company
We have been using Caton Auto for many years. They have always been very diligent and honest in all aspects. They have kept my 1998 SUV in tip top shape. I feel they are reasonable in prices. Would not go anywhere else.

Charles B.
Columbia, MD
09/24/2019
Terrible Techs negative 1 rating
These people suck! They do not know what they are doing....I took my vehicle in and let these crooks know what was going on. They supposedly made a repair to something that was not the problem. I am now stuck with the same problem that I took it in for. They are now ignoring my requests for proof. I know what I told them. They have pictures of every area accept for the area that was the most expensive. If you have thousands to through away these are your people.

Maria C.
Baltimore, MD
09/18/2019
Bad business practices
Had a horrible experience. My cars one brake hose broke ... Ok no big deal went to get it looked at and they wanted to replace the tire two sets of rotors and two sets of brake pads. All which werent needed because I. Originally got brakes rotors and brand new tires in February.... Its now September. The brakes and rotors just needed a good cleaning with part cleaner. Nothing more nothing less. So a 20$ part plus labor(which ia how much the hose costs. Plus brake fluid) turned into a 650$

So they refused to just replace the hose for me. Instead they wanted to replace the pads and recondition the rotors. And replace the hose that broke. So to make a long frustated story short, these people are theives. They would not just replace the hose that was broken deemed the car unsafe but yet was ok with taking 70$ to diagnose the car issue and have us drive the car home on just 3 workable brakes. Go figure. Thats safer I guess. Letting us "drive off your lot" with not working brakes rather then just replace the hose.

Do not recommend. Poor business practices. Deana is extremely argumentative and confrontational... Matt is super nice... But I do not recommend. We will not be back

LC
Lauren C.
Catonsville, MD
07/04/2019
Had high hopes
I brought in my Honda Civic after a check engine light issue/poor performance caused the car to barely have any “go”. Caton Auto clinic looked at and diagnosed the car as needing the wiring harness repaired and that the car needed new spark plugs and coil packs. I authorized a repair to repair wiring harness and spark plugs and coil packs for cylinder 4 which threw code as a misfire. It was an expensive repair totaling over $1200... drove the car the same day I picked it up and CEL came right back on after 11 miles and started to drive rough again. Obviously the car is not fixed and I am out of the money needed to do any more repairs to it - not sure what the actual problem is. Whatever it is was missed by Caton Auto Clinic.

Robert B.
05/16/2019
Bobby B,
On time , everytime, pick a date , it's done
never a worry, affordable, reasonable, rates,
courteous service, glad to be part of the Caton Auto Clinic Family and so is my Hummer is happy too!!.

Ralph B.

A little more expensive than I thought but the job is done right

Robert B.
03/28/2019
Brake Service
I am a repeat customer, the best service price and honesty, would not go anywhere else, highly recommend, The best!!

Thomas M.
Gwynn Oak, MD
03/13/2019
Honest, Helpful and Support Centered Family Business
This Family owned service center us honest, giving me the right information I need to get the job done - nothing more, nothing less.
The staff is helpful, courteous and understanding... when I was carjacked, they were supportive and found creatve ways to help me afford the repairs for the damage done to my car.
The owners were personally supportive and encouraging to me in the face of my shock at having been carjcked. They did their best to make me feel that they were there to support me through this process, keeping me informed every step of the way. They found ways to make me feel welcomed and provided personal stories of similar experiences to show that they understood my situation and knew how traumatizing an experience carjacking can be.
In the end, they even found creative way to work with me, so that I could afford the repairs I needed to get back on the road.
I can't say enough good things about this car service center, its supportive staff, and caring owners. Caton Auto is my car care center. Come and experience Caton Auto for yourself - they will be your personal auto repair center, too.

IM
Igor M.
Catonsville, MD
11/15/2018
Great
Been going there over 30 years. Great service, very friendly, competent, and honest

MO
matt o.
Halethorpe, MD
05/07/2017
they break your vehicle.
caton auto is the worst ever. they wreck your car.

FP
FRANK P.
Bel Air, MD
10/01/2011
Five Star
I want to thank you for your quick service, and your honesty. That will go a long way with me and all the people I have already told about your honesty. Thanks again.

DUANE P.
Ellicott City, MD
09/12/2011
Provides great service in a great atmopshere

KEITH S.
Pikesville, MD
09/06/2011
Great service as always
Best place I've ever worked with to get work done on vehicles. Always call them first when something is up with one of my vehicles.