Latest Review over 1 year ago

matt o.
Halethorpe, MD
05/07/2017
they break your vehicle.
caton auto is the worst ever. they wreck your car.

FP
FRANK P.
Bel Air, MD
10/01/2011
Five Star
I want to thank you for your quick service, and your honesty. That will go a long way with me and all the people I have already told about your honesty. Thanks again.

DUANE P.
Ellicott City, MD
09/12/2011
Provides great service in a great atmopshere

KEITH S.
Pikesville, MD
09/06/2011
Great service as always
Best place I've ever worked with to get work done on vehicles. Always call them first when something is up with one of my vehicles.

RON M.

nice job

ED
ELI D.
08/19/2011
Keeping my Camry in tip top shape
Great service as usual from my friends at Caton Auto.

DANE L.
08/10/2011
Always the Best
I have never been disappointed with the service at Caton Auto Clinic. They excel at every aspect of car repair (customer service, quality work, reasonable prices, great communication, honest interaction, wise advice, etc.). I would not take my cars anywhere else. They are simply the best.

DT
DAN T.
08/07/2011
broken electric window closing mechanism
friendly and efficient repair of broken electic window mechanism repair

PC
PATTY C.
Westminster, MD
08/06/2011
Highly recommended
When I take my vehicle to Caton Auto Clinic, I know the correct repairs are being done to my vehicle. They are trustworthy and they do the job right. I know I'm not being lied to and charged for repairs that didn't happen, or talked into unnecessary repairs. I won't take my vehicles anywhere else.

ES
EDWARD S.
07/20/2011
Excellent Customer Relations
Have bought tires and had some minor work done and have been very pleased with everybody. The people are great and very understanding and helpful. The work has been excellent and goes along with everybody working together. I would and do recommend them to anybody and everybody.