Latest Review about 1 year ago

FL
Frank L.
09/28/2019 Category: Service
Frank said that they are always good to him. They do good work.

BR
Becky R.
Florida
Chevrolet Blazer
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Becky said this business is always great.

LR
Thanks again Lamar RIchardson

MICHAEL C.
09/24/2019
The Best!
I cannot recommend highly enough the great people at Cedar Hills Tire and Auto. They’re friendly and honest, and the only shop I go to. The current van I drive came with a service plan, but I didn’t trust them I want a place where I feel comfortable with folks I trust and that place is Cedar Hills Tire and Auto! They are The Best!

SK
Spencer K.
Florida
09/23/2019 Category: Service
Spencer said he has been going there for quite awhile and has never had an issue.

LN
LEE N.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/18/2019
Honesty and integrity
They have been my source of vehicle management for quite some time. They stand behind their work and professional performance is extended to their customers.

ROBERT S.
Ford Excursion
09/14/2019
CUSTOMER SERVICE, FROM THE OFFICE TO THE GARAGE.
55555

Always great

Jim S.
Kia Forte
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Jim said the staff was nice to him and took care of his problem.

09/11/2019
Another great job!
Had a water pump issue with my sons truck. Trying to keep it going until he finishes college. They took care of it. Thanks guys!

TA
TIM A.
09/04/2019
Need work done on your vehicle this is he place to go
Fast and friendly service. Great job getting us back on the road sooner than we expected.

VA
VINNY A.
09/03/2019
Top notch service
Honest and all around awesome service at a fair price!

TW
TOMMY W.
Toyota Tundra 4WD
08/30/2019
CHT
Our visit was outstanding, great place, very personable, met our need in a very timely manner

YO
YVONNE O.
Cadillac XTS
08/21/2019
Recommended by several friends
This is my third visit after coming the first time because of friends recommendations. This is the first time I waited for my vehicle to be serviced. I was only there for an oil change this time. It would be nice if the waiting area was cleaner but it’s an auto repair shop so I guess most of them are about the same. It will not deter me from going again but it may make me think twice about waiting for my car. Overall I am very happy with the service.

LR
LAMAR R.
08/21/2019
Always a pleasure to have my vehicles serviced and repaired at Cedarhills Auto. Jim, Rebecca and Jeff make me feel like part of their family. Honest and reliable.
Thanks Lamar