Latest Review about 1 year ago

04/12/2019
I didn’t like that I was unable to talk to the mechanic. I also didn’t like that I wasn’t told up front that there was a charge of $12.95 for checking my air conditioner. I think the law requires it.
I didn’t like that I couldn’t talk to the mechanic. I also didn’t like that I wasn’t told up front that there was a charge of $12.95 for checking my air conditioner to see what was wrong.. i’ve Had good service in the past but this visit didn’t go that way.

TD
Theo D.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/23/2017 Category: Service
Theo said the staff did not provided quality work and he was not happy with their service.
Rebecca S. from Cedar Hills Tire & Auto Care responded on 11/13/2017

On Sept 18 we replaced the transmission. New, from the dealer. On Oct 16 the Suburban was brought in on a wrecker, the shift cable had broken. Customer felt that since it was related to the transmission, he should not have to pay for the repair. We tried to explain that the shift cable was a completely separate part that had nothing to do with the transmission itself.  When his vehicle was brought in, we got to it immediately and he was able to get back to work. We're sorry that Theo did not understand the work was not related and that a vehicle, with 300K miles on it, anything can break at any time.

DE
Dan E.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
04/02/2015 Category: Service
Dan said that he had asked for an estimate before any work was done on his vehicle, he said that he was told that his compressor was bad. When he picked up his vehicle he was told that they put Freon in the compressor and told him that the compressor was weak and gave him a bill for $46.01. They told him that to replace the compressor it would be $2,100 but he went to another business that used GM parts and he was charged $700. He would not recommend this business for any air conditioner work.
Rebecca S. from Cedar Hills Tire & Auto Care responded on 04/09/2015

Customer was called with an estimate.  At that time he was asked if he wanted to leave the freon in the system, to which he agreed.  Thus the $46.01.  As to the estimate of $2100.00 vs $700.00:  a partial repair always costs less.

JUNE H.
Jacksonville, FL
Chevrolet Chevy Express
12/16/2014
Friendly and honest Great service.
I always get straight honest answers and they keep my vehicles running smoothly.
I wouldn't go anywhere else.

Monet W.
Mercedes-Benz C240
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Monet said that the staff was able to figure out a problem with her vehicle that several other auto places could not figure out.

Dave R.
03/23/2020 Category: Service
Dave said this business had excellent service, good workmanship and a decent price.

BR
Becky R.
Chevrolet Blazer
03/13/2020 Category: Service
Becky said the staff are very nice, fair with their prices and always do a good job.

KELLY B.
Nissan Murano
02/26/2020
Great experience
They were really nice and got my car done fast! Dropped it off right before 9 and it was done before 11! They also notice something wrong with my vehicle when they were working on it and fixed it for me so i wouldn’t have any issues in the future! I would definitely recommend them!

CHARLES H.
Cadillac SRX
02/10/2020
Good pricing for all automotive repairs
It is always a pleasure having your car repaired here, great service @ a reasonable price.

HD
HUNTER D.
02/10/2020
Quick, easy and affordable
I had a tire with a nail in it and a slow leak. They took care of it and I was on my way for less than $20. I will be swinging by for other services in the future as they are right down the road from my house.

Susannah W.
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Susannah said they were conscientious, kept her informed and got her permission, before doing any work.

Ron C.
Ford Edge
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Ron said they were easy to work with and he had no issues.

RALPH H.
Kia Forte
02/03/2020
Consistently great service.
I trust these people with my cars. I have been going here for ten years.

DT
DIANE T.
Plymouth Grand Voyager
01/31/2020
They're great!
Honest and courteous as always. Rebecca is always fast to call you about anything concerning your repairs. Jim the mechanic is on the ball, giving you his honest, professional opinion, weather you like it or not. He unfortunately has to be the bearer of bad news on occasion, but at least you know what's going on with your vehicle, good or bad. I don't always like the news either, but I know I can believe what I'm told. He hasn't been wrong yet. Good people. Highly recommend them.

GMC Acadia
01/21/2020
Customer Service
Customer service and the work that you provide on the automobile. Quality work, outstanding