Latest Review about 1 year ago

STEVE W.
Chrysler Pacifica
07/19/2019
The beautiful young lady that runs the office.
They get it fixed. ?

CA
CAMILLE A.
07/18/2019
Great service, as always!

JUNE H.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
07/17/2019
New radiator
Our radiator which was 19 years old sprung a bad leak. We took it to Jim on Monday and got it back on Tuesday good as new. (The radiator was new) Quality service in a timely manner for a very reasonable price. I won't let anyone else touch my van. Thank you Jim and Rebecca.

SP
SCOTT P.
07/17/2019
Trusted mechanic
I am so happy that I found a auto mechanic that I can trust. They are fast and communicate well and I trust them to do the job right.

BOBBY M.
07/16/2019
Great auto care
I love this shop. You can trust them to be completely honest.

LN
LEE N.
07/12/2019
The utmost in car repair service
Jim the owner and his wife Rebecca the receptionist will provide you with the most friendly service you can receive and they make your visit something to remember. Both are very professional and you can rest assured that you can expect the best quality automotive service in Jacksonville. They take pride in their business and you can be sure that they stand behind their work. They are winners in my book.

BJ
BOBBY J.
Hyundai Accent
07/11/2019
Friendliness and professionalism of the employees.
Jim and his team always do great guaranteed work at a fair price.

ROB S.
07/11/2019
Outstanding service as always!
Cedar Hills Tire has been my go-to shop for automotive maintenance for the last 16 years. Jim and Rebecca continue to provide top notch service at a very reasonable price. The most recent visit was an oil change and tire rotation for my '17 Chevy Impala. I arrived as the shop opened for the day and my vehicle was quuckly put into work. I was back on the road within the hour. Thanks for always doing an awesome job.

REBEKAH H.
Ford Transit Connect
07/09/2019
Honest and Fairly Priced!
I am a long time customer and I love to refer friends here. Rebecca and Jim are wonderful.

RANDY R.
Nissan Pickup
07/08/2019
Honesty and Integrity
You can always count on Jim and Rebecca to give you the straight scoop on your auto repair. Excellent service! Thank you!

CINDY S.
GMC Terrain
07/08/2019
Friendly and great service.
Jim always is helpful in his explanations and everyone is friendly.

Asaph M.
Florida
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Asaph said he needed urgent help and the employees helped him.

Bill M.
Florida
Ford Expedition
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Bill said the employees were honest.

SF
SCOTT F.
Toyota Tundra
07/03/2019
Brake job-Toyota Tundra
Brought my Toyota tundra into Jim to look at the brakes. True to form Jim told me that only the front brake pads had to be replaced and he did it for a great price. As I’ve said before Jim’s the only one I’ll take my cars to

DY
DAVID Y.
07/02/2019
Always excellent customer service with Jim and Rebecca. Will never take our cars anywhere else as long as they are there.