Juliah B.
Bangor, PA
09/19/2019
Great experience!!
Great customer service. Everyone was so nice and they got us in and out quickly. Highly recommend!

James A.
Cadillac SRX
09/13/2019
Impressive
If you are looking for a "Great" auto repair shop where you vehicle is receiving the "Best" service, the price are "Reasonable" and the people are "Courteous." Cee Johnson's Auto Service is the place to go.

Dwayne S.
Collingdale, PA
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Dwayne said the service was all right.

Damon H.
09/12/2019
Services and courtesy
The service is great for the price and they simply get it right. I've never had a problem even the one time I had to bring my car. They just took the vehicle back fixed it and returned it.

ST
Shantelle T.
09/06/2019
Very Happy Customer
The Staff there took great care of my car and had me out in a timely fashion .... No complaints here ....
TY CJ’s Auto...

Joan D.
Hyundai ELANTRA
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Joan said this business had her in and out. It was good service. The staff answered all her questions.

CE
Caprice E.
Lansdowne, PA
Lexus ES 330
07/31/2019
Professional and Courteous
I took my car in for an inspection and Mr. Johnson and his staff were very courteous. My wait time was much shorter than expected - which is appreciated when you have one day off to run multiple errands. My Aunt recommended this business to me and I would recommend this business to family and friends.

Caprice E.

Daequan L.
Saturn Aura
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Daequan said his repairs on his vehicle did not work.

Jeep Patriot
07/20/2019
Great service,competitive price,close to home
The same service I would get at a dealership only personal. The great thing is it's close to home and transportation.

TW
Tina W.
Wynnewood, PA
Acura TSX
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Tina said that she liked the place's service and she had no problems.

Keesha M.
07/03/2019
Felt very uncomfortable. Customer service horrible.
At the time of payment I was given a price and I had some questions I was looked at like I was crazy and given attitude when asking questions by the light Skinned guy I was there a while so my phone died so needed a charger to get cash apped some more money in order to pay for my car inspection I wasn't aware that car inspections were $113 I have never paid that much anywhere before. That person really needs to be trained in customer service I actually told him he was making me feel uncomfortable and unwarranted and that there's nothing wrong with asking questions ever n I had the right he just looked at me as if to say so what he got up and took a personal phone call I guess to further let me know just how important I really was not. He also stated that the inspection was already done as if to say why ask questions now that wasn't his place to say to me I'm the customer. I was going to pay regardless so that I can get my car back I just questioned the price that's all but I was not treated well by that guy at all. I won't be coming back. And the person who inspected my car left his empty Welch's juice bottle in my car.

AO
Arthur O.
Bensalem, PA
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Arthur said the cost of the service was pretty high.

KR
Kimberly R.
Lansdowne, PA
06/11/2019
Best place
I love it here been coming here for about 5 years they are always friendly and helpful. Thank you Mr Johnson Mike and everyone else there

Tondalaya B.
05/23/2019
Unprofessional Customer Service
I received unprofessional service at the shop.

ES
Elizabeth S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/16/2019
Liz Smith
Is was fast clean and reasonable price

KV
Keeyana V.
Honda Crosstour
05/02/2019
Reliable and swift service
I came to get my cat service many of times and I can always say I have never had an issue. No long waits, friendly and knowledgeable.

BD
Betty D.
04/30/2019
In and Out
There were two cars ahead of me and I was that it would be an hour for inspection. However, before I knew it, I was out 30 minutes later. Fast, professional and with no b.s.

BD
Betty D.
Pontiac G6
04/28/2019
In and Out

Simeon C.
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Simeon said the service was ok.

Angela B.
Chrysler LHS
04/09/2019
Cee know his stuff when its about cars
Cee is one of the best mechanic in philly,he is honest and good at what he do