Overall Rating 4.8046003/5Overall Rating 4.8046003/5Overall Rating 4.8046003/5Overall Rating 4.8046003/5rating 4.8046003
Overall Rating 2.17341/5Overall Rating 2.17341/5rating 2.17341rating 2.17341rating 2.17341

Brenda B.
2012 Hyundai Azera
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Service and personnel are great. The people are there to help with whatever your need is for that day.

MA
Martin A.
06/18/2018 Category: Service
My service adviser is able too diagnose and repair my hyundai.
I like how I was told in advance how long it would take too repair my vehicle.

Matthew B.
Nice Work
Walked In for oil changed got in done quicker than expected.
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for your survey Matthew, we appreciate your business.

2007 Hyundai Tucson
Good customer service
Service department is very organized and curtious. They functioned as a team to meet the customer s request.
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for your feedback, it means a lot to us.

VS
Veronica S.
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Ease of my appintments
I came in for my oil change and everything ran smoothly. I need my brakes done and getting that appointment set up was easy as well.
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you Veronica, we appreciate your survey very much.

Richard S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change #3
Took my 2016 Elantra in for it's 30K oil change. Had an appointment, met with a new service advisor (because Alex no longer works at Centennial Hyundai), oil change took about 2 hours (longer than I expected for an appointment)...but the service advisor was friendly and courteous.
My experiences with Centennial Hyundai service dept has been very positive!
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for your feedback Richard, we appreciate your business.

2014 Hyundai Tucson
Quick Service
Service was completed in a quick manner
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time for the survey , it means a lot to us.

Robin W.
Rodney wilson
Every thing went well
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you For your survey Robin, we appreciate your business.

RU
Ricardo U.
Go see Bryan Z.!!!
Bryan has been my service advisor for several years. He has always been polite and makes sure that everything on my vehicle is good to go before I leave. This particular service appointment was a simple oil change but they found some issues and had it corrected immediately and under warranty. Even with the issues, I was in and out quickly so I could enjoy the rest of my day. Thank you Bryan and the mechanic that serviced my car! You guys do an excellent job every time I come by.
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you Ricardo, we appreciate your survey very much.

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Unsattisfied customer
Dissatisfied with service received.
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 06/16/2018

Thank you for your feedback, it is important to us. We apologize for the inconvenience of the return visit.

Brad H.
06/14/2018 Category: Service
service was good. salesteam negative points
the servide dept was good ,but could not make up for the sales mgr . I hope he has a serious accident.
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

Thank you for your survey Brad, we appreciate your business very much.

Waiting time
Hyundai service always takes longer. That’s acceptable if the car needs some specific service, however you should wait every time minimum 1,5 hours even if you there for a simple oil change. I really don’t like this waiting time. Why do we need to get an appointment if we spend more time than Wallmart without an appointment...

ME
Melissa E.
Friendly people
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

Thank you Melissa, we appreciate your survey very much.

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/13/2018 Category: Service
If you need a great service advisor ask for Jordan!!
My service advisor is Jordan and he is phenomenal, very professional and courteous. Jordan goes above and beyond for his customers and prides himself on giving the best customer service possible. The service technicians however always fail to reset my blue link after completing an oil change which causes me to make multiple trips back to the dealership. Every single time! I’ve had 5 oil changes in the one year I’ve owned my car and all 5 times I’ve had to make a second trip to the dealership. Unacceptable! Looks like I’ll be going back again tomorrow for help resetting it.

2005 Hyundai Tucson
People
Friendly people

WS
William S.
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Expect thorough and professional care
Only complaint I have is that have received and responded to one of these messages before BUT---before I left the dealership on Friday, the service cashier had me fill out the equivalent of this form as well.
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time for the survey William, we appreciate your business.

DF
Derek F.
2013 Hyundai Azera
Great job
Everytime I come in, I'm in and out with no problems. Would definitely recommend to a friend!
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

Thank you Derek, we appreciate your survey very much.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
Customer Service
The Customer Service I experienced on my last visit was outstanding! Jordan was my adviser and he provided great service. He said my car would be ready in and hour and a half and it was done right on time. He was very friendly and courteous.

David W.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Awesome customer service!
Can always count on the folks here at Hyundai! I didnt have an appointment and still my car was serviced and washed and was finished hours before closing!!! Exceptional customer service,along with reliable and trustworthy work every time make our road trips that much more enjoyable knowing our car is serviced with care and the utmost regard! My families safety!
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

Thank you David, we appreciate your business very much.

06/12/2018 Category: Service
Service department
Service department needs to communicate better with customers.
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

Thank you for your fedback, it is important to us.