Overall Rating 4.8142111/5Overall Rating 4.8142111/5Overall Rating 4.8142111/5Overall Rating 4.8142111/5rating 4.8142111
Overall Rating 2.17486/5Overall Rating 2.17486/5rating 2.17486rating 2.17486rating 2.17486

VS
Victoria S.
Customer service!
Becky in services was awesome! I didn’t have an appointment and my car battery died and she made sure I could get in and get the help
I needed to ge try car back up and running.

Five star
Excellent services as always!

Sean M.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
2006 Hyundai sonata
Great customer service. A1

Jeffrey A.
2018 Hyundai Kona
Service on my Kona
Becky was the service host for my car service . She provided a 5 star ⭐️ service . Great communication and deliver the car as promised. I would highly recommend someone if she would be the service provider

LT
Laarni T.
Awesome service!
Hyundai always go above and beyond with their customer service and they make sure that their customers leaves with satisfaction. I will definitely keep coming back to get my car service at Hyundai!

Judy C.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great People and Service
Thank you Rebecca for responding to my needs and setting up my appointment as quickly as you did for I wanted to take a road trip to see my grandkids in AR. You got me in and I was out of the dealership under 1hour. Great Service!!!
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you Judy, your survey means a lot to us.

CI
Cynthia I.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
12/10/2018 Category: Service
not sure what to put here
Excellent customer service! I appreciate Brian taking care of the problem with my car!
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you Cynthia, we appreciate your survey very much.

EE
Ellen E.
My annual car service
1st the service is great again and the free gourmet coffee is off the chain staff members are professional always from salesman to the check out receptionalist and mechanic's and don't forget the free car wash at the end of service.
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time Ellen, it means a lot to us.

BT
Braden T.
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Great fast and easy service
They have great customer service and are very attentive to customers needs. Great waiting area with good tasting coffee and water while you wait! Always make an appointment to get in/out service!
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you Braden, we appreciate your survey very much.

Chicago, IL
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Car repai
Nice job
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for your feedback, it is important to us

Dan H.
Foothill Ranch, CA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Great experience with the service for my oil change
I was in town for much longer than expected and in need of an oil change, so I made an appointment, showed up the next day and they got me right in. I actually like this dealer better than my own back home. My home-dealer tries to upsell me on added services, and doing major services much earlier than recommended, and Centennial didn't try any of that. If I lived here they would be my new service provider.
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time for the survey Dan, we appreciate your business.

AP
Andrew P.
2017 Hyundai Azera
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Sales dept apparently doesn't communicate with service dept
I negotiated 3 years of oil changes (9 total) into my lease. Somehow this info didn't make it to the service dept since apparently they use a different computer system than the rest of Hyundai. We had to reprint the paperwork from my leasing agreement to get the oil changed.
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for your feedback Andrew, it is important to us.

LN
Linda N.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Excellent Service Department
The service department at Centennial Hyundai has very good customer service. My agent, Corey, knowing I was waiting for my vehicle to be serviced put a rush on it and it was finished in less than an hour. It was clean and ready to go and the check out quick and easy. I'll definitely be returning for the next service.
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you Linda, we appreciate your survey very much.

Lindsay S.
12/09/2018 Category: Service
The service department is fantastic. They are always extremely helpful with any and all issues I am having with my car.
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time for the survey Lindsay, we appreciate your business.

ME
Maria E.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service and people are always willing to make things easier for their guest.
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for your survey Maria, it is important to us.

NE
Nan E.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Bryan in service is the best, he knows your name and your car when you come in. He gets you in and out.
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you Nan, we appreciate your survey very much.

Deanna C.
2016 Hyundai Accent
12/08/2018 Category: Service
the service reps are very accomodating
I was very happy with the service reps and the caring way they took care to check everything on my car. They found a problem that could have left me stranded and fixed it immediately.
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time Deanna, your survey means a lot to us.

DT
Deronta T.
2013 Hyundai Azera
Friendly service staff
Always friendly and professional
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time for the survey Deronta, it is important to us.

Megan C.
12/07/2018 Category: Service
I liked how fast they got done with my car it shouldn't take hours. And it felt like they got done right away. It was great not having to be there all day.
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for your survey Megan, it means a lot to us.

RP
Ricky P.
Customer Service always great
Treat all guests great. All have positive attitudes.
KEVIN B. from Centennial Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you Ricky, we appreciate your survey very much.