Jose And Dawn G.
Moosup, CT
01/19/2020 Category: Service
Oil Change
I like the fact they check all the fluids and amount other areas and give you a check off list of what needs to be change at the next visit. The only down grade is it took over an hour for the visit not sure if this typical time for oil change and tire rotation.
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 01/21/2020

Hello!
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey and for your feedback.
Our oil changes and tire rotations do take between 45 minutes and an hour to complete. This is due to the fact that we perform a complimentary multi point inspection during our oil changes (includes tire pressures being reset and topping off all fluids). Additionally if the vehicle is being washed, it is being done by hand in our shop. This can take more time as well.
I hope we see you again for service on your Elantra!
Best Wishes,

Coventry, CT
2013 Hyundai Tucson
01/19/2020 Category: Service
Oil Change
Great job!!
Thank you for fitting me in.
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 01/21/2020

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and for the good review.
We hope to see you again for service at Central Hyundai.
Best Wishes,

KC
Kenneth C.
Sterling, CT
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Close to home.
I went in for a recall. I assume that everything was fixed properly.
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 08/27/2019

Hello!
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We appreciate the feedback.
We performed two different recalls for you when you came in for service as I explained to you. One was to do with the wiring inside the center console for the air bag control unit, and the other was a software update for the sensor that monitors engine noise. If you have any questions about the service performed please feel free to call me.
Warmest Wishes!
Central Hyundai Service Department

GB
George B.
Voluntown, CT
06/27/2019 Category: Service
New car purchase
All though my first visit didn’t go very well because the salesperson I wanted to deal with wasn’t available when I got there , we left without getting any deal for a new Tucson., so we decided to keep our lease and stay with the Tucson we had at the time . A few days later we got a call back from Central Hyundai and told my wife and I that they would get us in the car we wanted and to come back up and talk to the salesman we wanted to in the first place . Everything went great from there on with the help of our salesmen Daniel Blanco and we are no enjoying our new 2018 Tucson Sport , Tx for all the effort the rest of the staff gave us to get my wife and I into our car .

Lisbon, CT
05/04/2019 Category: Service
Check engine light
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. I do apologize for the time it took to complete your vehicle. When parts are on back order, has they were with your vehicle, there is not to much I can do to expedite their arrival. At that point, I am at the mercy of Hyundai Parts.
I do appreciate your kind words and understanding that I did the best I could for you in a rough situation.

I look forward to seeing you again for maintenance on your Sonata.
Warmest Wishes!

Carol M.
Norwich, CT
2018 Hyundai Kona
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Miss
Always friendly. No car wash this time
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Carol,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. I do apologize that your vehicle was not washed this time. Please feel free to come down at your convenience and we would be happy to wash your car for you.
Warmest Wishes,
Chelsae - Central Hyundai Service Team

Plainfield, CT
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Oil change,rotated tires
Great service,just wish you had a car wash.
CHELSAE R D. from Central Hyundai responded on 04/13/2019

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We are sorry that your vehicle was not washed during the time of service. If you'd like to bring the vehicle back in we would be happy to wash it for you.
Best,

Norwich, CT
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Decent pricing for dealership service
They always have coupons available for servicing your vehicle, which is appreciated. I end up paying about the same as I would if I went to a place like Firestone or Jiffy lube, so I take my vehicle to the dealership so all the service work is completed in one place.
The customer lounge could use a few enhancements, like snacks or pods for the coffee maker that's in there.
CHRISTY B. from Central Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you very much for taking time to complete our survey, I am sorry that there were no coffee pods available during your service visit and moving forward we will make sure that they are stocked.

Chris Bransfield

02/11/2019 Category: Service
Good service people
Service was good
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Walter, Thank you for taking the time and filling out the survey. We hope to see you again soon.

Debra S.
Uncasville, CT
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Your communication with your customers
The communication between me and the company, keeping me updated during my busy life appreciated thank you
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai responded on 01/30/2019

Debra, Thank you for taking the time and filling out the survey. We are looking foreword to seeing you for the next service on your Sonata.

KC
Katherine C.
Danielson, CT
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Service dept
Always a pleasure dealing with Don and crew! They are very thorough and left me pleased once again!
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Katherine, Thank you for taking the time and filling out the survey. We hope to see you and the Sonata for your next service.

Dayville, CT
12/26/2018 Category: Service
It's a dealership like most other dealers
Had service done to the car but was never informed how long it would take and they never called to tell me when it was ready.
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai responded on 12/27/2018

Thank you for filling out the survey. I checked with the service writer and she informed me she did try to call you when car was finished. Maybe we have a bad number for you. Please next time you are in verify the phone number we have on file for you. I am sorry you did not get the best service you could have.
Don Rand
Central Hyundai Service Manager

Preston, CT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/24/2018 Category: Service
See previous
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you for filling out the survey. We hope to see you again for your next service. We will change the name to the proper name instead of your daughters name.

AI
Angelina I.
Westerly, RI
11/09/2018 Category: Service
all good
all good
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Angelina, Thank you for taking the and filling out the survey. We are looking foreword to seeing you for the next service.

Lisbon, CT
2009 Hyundai Sonata
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Almost got it right
Misunderstanding could be my fault about the labor charge. Never heard of a National Labor Charge. It sounds ridiculous and it's hard for me to believe. What happens to competition if every body has to charge the same thing?
DONALD P R., Service Manager from Central Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for taking the time and filling out the survey. There is a set amount of time every job takes. If we were to charge you the amount of time the tech spent on the car the techs would drag there feet and take all day to perform the repair. We at central use a system called "all data" and it tells us what a fair time is to perform a job. in your case 2hr was what was deemed as fair. also please keep in mind we quoted you $540.00 found some parts that did not need to be replaced so you were only charged $282.76 a savings of $257.24