MV
Michael V.
Pawtucket, RI
04/13/2019
State Inspection and Clutch
Always a pleasure to deal with, from the appointment to the service. Dropped off the night before, left keys wouldn't go anywhere else.

AC
Anthony C.
Chevrolet S-10
04/10/2019
Very happy with the service and the explanation of what was worked on.

Don H.
Chevrolet Colorado
04/05/2019
A great mechanic and person.
The work Shane promised gets done a a very reasonable cost. No hidden fees. He guarantees his work. The staff is friendly and very helpful. Appointments reminders are text to you so you never miss a scheduled appointment. 😃

Jason S.
Warrington, PA
04/05/2019
Quick, reliable, fair prices
I couldn't find anyone who would fix the alarm on my mustang, not even the Ford dealership would help me, but Shane's did it no problem within a day for a reasonable price. Best bang for your buck around.

Stephen C.
04/01/2019
Shane runs a top notch organization and is dependable and honest! Same fair treatment for either me or my wife.

BG
Bob G.
Providence, RI
03/28/2019
Quality Work
Shane and his crew can do it all automotive wise. From regular maintenance and official inspections to replacing and rebuilding engines, this is one stop service. Shane is a straight shooter and if you’re interested he’ll explain the process and you might actually learn something. I live in Providence yet I take my vehicle to West Warwick-do the math

Jeff P.
03/27/2019
Shane went above and beyond my expectations with incredible service
I brought my car in because it had a funny smell and I didn’t know what it was. I thought it was the battery or the radiator leaking but it was just a plastic bag that had attached itself to the exhaust pipe. Shane never charged me for the service. It’s nice to see that there are still reputable places to get your car serviced at and Shane went above and beyond in my opinion.

Lisa S.
Excellence!!!
They are very courtious and honest.. Job is always done in a timely manner. I wouldn't go anywhere else..

BD
Bryn D.
excellent service!
Shane and his crew are all amazing. They had my car finished in a timely manner and did an excellent job! I have been going to Shane for years for my repairs and he never fails me.

BD
Benedette D.
Mercury Mariner
03/22/2019
Job done right
Title says it all. My vehicle runs great and feels great.

Michael W.
Jamestown, RI
Ford Police Interceptor
03/14/2019
Service-quality work
Replaced both exhaust manifolds and gaskets on 2009 F-150. Very pleased.

James G.
Excellent service!
Its hard to find a good trustworthy mechanic but Shanes is that and more. Communication was excellent, they did a great job and also in a very timely manner. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a top notch shop. A+++

Joan M.
Warwick, RI
Oldsmobile Intrigue
Integrity and service
I've been a long time customer of Shane's, simply because of quality of service, fair pricing and their integrity. Always a clear explanation and visual description of the faulty part. Turnaround time is usually the same day, unusual for my past experiences at other mechanics.

Nissan Xterra
Professional
I contacted Shane with my situation and was up front about all possible scenarios, both good and bad. Worked with me on timelines, and approximate finish times. Will be using them for future repairs.

BT
Brandon T.
Hope Valley, RI
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Brandon said they got him right in, they took care of everything he needed, they did not overcharge hum and it is a great place to go.

John L.
02/27/2019
Most Knowledgeable
Being somewhat of a mechanic myself, I am very fussy who I bring my car to when it requires heavy duty maintenance. Considering all of the repair centers I've dealt with in the past I would rate Shane's as being the absolute best. His work is top notch and thorough. He will tell you exactly what your car needs, no more, no less. He will give you a quote for the work, beforehand, and honor it to the penny. Big thanks to Shane and to his employees as well.

Kim B.
02/27/2019
Great local business
It's great service and people at Shanes!

Jeff H.
02/26/2019
Friendly, professional, knowledgeable
Shane's is the only place I'll take my truck for service.

Shawn C.
Warwick, RI
Ford Expedition
02/20/2019
Always trusted Shane! The best ford mechanic around
Always trusted Shane best ford mechanic around

AJ
Andrew J.
North Providence, RI
02/20/2019
Best of the best of the best
No place better to go, no people better to deal with than Shane & crew! Every visit better than the last, never had a single problem, everything is explained in detail, prices are beyond fair, and worked performed is the highest quality I have seen. Truly am a customer for life!