Tommy B.
04/02/2020
Fast ,fair and honest service
Shane’s got my vehicle In for service the day after I called for service
The pricing was very fair and thier was multiple options to pay. I was even told if I needed a few days to pay my bill it wasn’t a problem just to let them know and I was still able to come pick my car up and return 3 days later to pay .
Shane gave me a detailed explanation of the problem , a complete break down of the cost and saved the old parts to show me and explain what was wrong .
Great people and great service !!! A rare find these days .

MY
Michael Y.
03/31/2020
Shane called and explained everything my vehicle needed and why before doing any work. When the work was completed and I picked up my truck he also showed me the old parts. I have never had a mechanic to that before. Very impressed! Will return and recommend to others. Thank you.

Jay S.
Volvo S60
03/29/2020
They truly care about their customers they
Shane treats you like family. Up front about all cost and will tell you if a recommended repair can wait.

Chuck S.
03/24/2020
SHANE auto
First time visit at SHANE repair.
Great experience, I asked him if I could be permenent customer and he said yes.
My review speaks for for itself.

James K.
Great work done here

Debra B.
03/20/2020
Excellent service!
Very professional and excellent customer service.!

Hyundai Santa Fe
03/20/2020
Excellent servive
Shane always helps me out by explaining everything and can fit into my schedule.

Ryan B.
03/17/2020
Great customer service and information during work progress. Very clean and professional
My experience at Shane's auto and truck was very pleasing. Clean and professional from the get go with updating texts on progress of vehicle repairs. Shane is a very professional and curtious business owner. I recommend Shane's auto and truck for any and all your auto or truck repairs. Very reasonable on price also!!!!

DK
David K.
Lincoln, RI
Ford Cab & Chassis
03/13/2020
Really great service and nice folks
So glad I found this gentleman! The shop is clean and organized and the waiting area was clean, warm and comfortable! Had an issue with my daily work truck no one wanted to deal with that went on for months while I searched for a shop that would /could help me, the reasons given to me that other shops could not help were many and varied “truck too big,” “tying up bay too long“ , “i work solo “ “job to big”etc etc . I was honestly contemplating trading it in and starting the whole payment thing again 😩!
Anyway, found this gem of a place, made an appointment for him to see it, (he is 50 minutes from my home) he looked it over while I waited, quoted it, said he needed a day to get the parts, couple hours to complete the work. I booked an appointment for three days later and upon my arrival it went right in, 2 hrs and 7 minutes later I was on my way back to my neck of the woods, truck was repaired, invoice was a bit less then the quote and I will return to this gentleman again!
I strongly recommend this man & his place of business!
Sincerely,
DMKennedy
Kennedy’s Home Improvement Co.

Jason F.
03/13/2020
Honest
I came into the shop thinking I had a particular issue. After further inspection of my vehicle they realized my issue was different than what I thought it was and they called me and reviewed my issue.

WH
Walter H.
Cranston, RI
Dodge Dart
03/12/2020
Car repair
Shane repaired our car in a timely and reasonable rate. Great place if and when you need repairs to a vehicle

Cheryl W.
Warwick, RI
Saturn Ion
03/04/2020
The best. Knowledgeable, excellent service. Completely trustworthy. Always feel safe in my car when I leave Shane’s. I’m very grateful for him!

Mercury Mariner
03/04/2020
Love the place
Honest price without the compromise in quality

Robert M.
03/01/2020
Does a great job every time
Always does what they can for the customer, a great job

John M.
02/27/2020
FFine service with knowledgeable staff
Have never had an issue since having our cars serviced here. I can't recall when we started coming to Shane but it's been quite a few years now. Haven't used the dealers for service unless it was for an item under warranty or a service agreement or recall item.