PS
Paul S.
Cranston, RI
07/31/2020
Quick and friendly service.
I had set an appointment time to have a State Inspection done while I waited. My truck was taken right in and the inspection completed in a very fair amount of time with no issues found.

SO
Sheila O.
Winchester, MA
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Sheila said the staff treated her excellent, which is how everything was... excellent.

LF
Lisa F.
07/27/2020
Honest
I went to Shane for some recommend service on my ford explorer. After he did a test drive he let me know that one of the services I thought I need was not needed. He never does unnecessary work and tells you exactly what he things should be done along with what does not have to be done!
I only take my cars to Shane!!

LC
Luciano C.
07/25/2020 Category: Service
Luciano said they did good work for him and has brought tons of clients there.

FP
Frank P.
07/24/2020
Knowledgeable Ford Truck Mechanic
My Truck had a blinking Overdrive light and was stuck in "limp home" mode. I was worried I would need a transmission job and since its a 2001 F150 I started looking at newer trucks as I wasn't going to put a transmission into it. Shane diagnosed the electrical problem and repaired it for $200. He called me personally to explain what had happened and saved me money on the repair with an option instead of ordering a brand new harness and bracket. He even test drove the truck overnight to make sure the problem was resolved. I could not be happier with the experience and outcome! I highly recommend this shop!

Dustin B.
West Palm Beach, FL
07/23/2020
Honest and Efficient Technicians
Shane and his technicians had my truck completed ahead of schedule and at a cheaper cost than I was expecting. They are honest professionals and I will happily return for any future service.

East Greenwich, RI
07/23/2020
Shane’s is great !
They treat people like family KINDNESS It shows and it counts Now more than ever

Teresa M.
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/22/2020
Thank you!!
Great work saving my tire. Although not the normal auto repAir you saved me a bundle.

AH
Anne H.
07/22/2020
Professionalism, integrity and honesty are what makes me keep coming back. I’ve also recommended Shanes’s to many people!
Keep up the excellent work!

PC
Paul C.
Kia Sportage
07/20/2020
Always great service.
Just had breaks done and then new tires. Everything is great.

WT
Walsh T.
Mazda CX-7
07/20/2020
Great people great service
They keep you well informed. And explain everything even paperwork to back it up

AO

Michael V.
Pawtucket, RI
Chrysler 300
Always a pleasure
I wouldn’t go anywhere else, never had a problem, always fair. I have 5 vehicles always go to Shane.

Ron S.
Cranston, RI
07/10/2020
Great customer service. True to their words.
knowledgeable and work done on time.

Matt L.
Lincoln Town Car
1st Time Visit
I was very impressed with the follow up and the completeness of their work. I did not know of Shane’s Auto but it was suggested by Flood Ford. I will continue to use this new auto repair facility.