Chip C.
North Scituate, RI
Chrysler 300
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Chip said the this business is the best. If a customer is looking for a good trustworthy mechanic, he is it.

BT
Brandon T.
Hope Valley, RI
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Brandon said he appreciated his service. The employees had his vehicle in and out of service.

Tommy B.
Chevrolet Express Cargo Van
08/15/2019
Shane fit my appointment into my busy work schedule . When I arrived for my appointment my truck was brought right in and the repairs made in a timely manner best of all no problems since !!

Joyce S.
Hope, RI
Mazda Tribute
08/15/2019
Knowledgeable, courteous and always a fair deal
Shane is a very knowledgeable mechanic and never attempts to replace anything you don’t need. He is always fair and courteous. I highly recommend his business.

EG
Edward G.
East Greenwich, RI
08/12/2019
Trustworthy,reliable,
Very trustworthy,reliable,convenient

Juan H.
08/12/2019
They dont get around on numbers or parts
Very professional friendly everything clean nest better prices man of words love it fast service and satisfaction a 10

08/06/2019
Great job as usual!!
Got it done as they said they would, for the price they quoted.

07/31/2019
Great work by honest people!
Had my F-150 worked on by Shane and co., and I was 100% satisfied with the price, service, and explanation of what was completed. Will certainly be returning in the future!

Jeff P.
07/31/2019
Brought my car in for a service and inspection sticker. Everything with the service and the way I was treated was awesome!!! I recommend Shane’s for their excellent service and for the way that their professionalism came through

Jeff H.
Shane & his staff care
Shane's was extremely busy today but he still took the time to walk me through and show me the diagnostics on my truck. Even though I couldn't replicate the problem, Shane said he's confident we will figure it out. I won't go anywhere else

Thomas B.
07/21/2019
SHANE AND HIS STAFF
Shane and his staff are great,

Clifford M.
07/17/2019
Clean, organized and honest people
Great experience. Had an issue with my vvt and Shane's auto took care of it fast. I plan on getting future work done here for sure!

CF
Cheryl F.
Warwick, RI
Kia Sorento
07/12/2019
Auto Service
Shanes is always providing great service and evaluation of any potential problems. Personnel are always friendly . A very busy place because service to everybody is great. No hassles!

Dennis M.
West Greenwich, RI
Buick Regal
06/29/2019
Satisfied
Would not trust anyone else

CD

WO
William O.
06/11/2019
First Time Customer
I was in need of front brakes (dealer recommended as low) and an inspection sticker. My son had his truck serviced there and was very satisfied (exhaust manifold). I dropped the truck the night before. The next day I was notified by text that the service had begun. Not long after Shane called to explain that I would not need to replace the brakes, at this time, as they had at least six to ten thousand miles left on them. I average 6,000 miles a year so that meant I could wait until next year before I needed to have them serviced! Shane runs a very professional, informative and HONEST business. His philosophy is to maintain and build a repeat customer business, not selling you service that is not presently needed! Great operation, I'll be back in the future!

PL
Paul L.
Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Paul said he was very pleased with his service. The employees took the time to explain the completed work. They provided good service.

AJ
Andrew J.
North Providence, RI
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
06/01/2019
Still the best
As with every other visit, I leave satisfied and more loyal to Shane and crew after every visit. I want to rate them 1 million stars, but it only lets me rate up to 5. Simply the best hands down. If you aren't taking your vehicles to Shane's, well then shame on you

Jeffery M.
Buick LeSabre
05/29/2019
Quick & Honest
Shane gets the work done and done right. He lets you know what is going to be needed in the future...so no surprises

CN
Clay N.
Gilbert, AZ
05/23/2019
GREAT service!
Shane's is outstanding! Brought our 18' Isuzu box truck here for 10K mile maintenance. Very professional and knowledgeable. Highly recommended.