Latest Review over 2 years ago

THELMA M.
Madison, ME
Employees
Prompt courteous service. Good communication.

PS
PATRICIA S.
!0,000 mile check
Great visit got everything done quickly and privided a ride to work! :)

PD
PAUL D.
LEXUS RX 330
Repairs to 2004 Lexus
Went in for a Maine inspection for my 2004 Lexus RX330. While there I had them check the head lite leveling device as the lite was on in the dash. They oiled it up and cleaned up the rust that had built up over the years. This fixed it and there was no charge, which I really appreciated !!
It is just typical of the service you get at CMT !! How lucky to have such a qualified
Dealer with a great staff!!!

Paul DeLorme

RN
RUSSELL N.
TOYOTA YARIS
Very thorough and professional
They always make sure that everything is checked and alert me to any potential upcoming matters requiring attention.

SANDRA C.
TOYOTA COROLLA
07/25/2014 Category: Service
Easy to get to and nice waiting room.
My car passed inspection.

KG
KATHLEEN G.
TOYOTA COROLLA
Product & Service

DOROTHY S.
Fairfield, ME
07/25/2014 Category: Service
I always feel confident that my vehicle will be serviced properly.

JJ
JASON J.
TOYOTA YARIS
07/24/2014 Category: Service
i never got a call that my car was done
I Called wad told they where closed. Educ I was told they where there till 5:30 was then transferred I needed a ride to pick up my car. The driver showed up at my work blaring on the horn. Then complained how he had to pick me up.
Jess M., Internet Manager from Central Maine Toyota responded on 07/25/2014

Jason,
We appreciate your feedback. We will review your concerns with the service manager, is there a good time to reach out to you by phone?

Jess McQuillan
Internet Manager
Central Maine Motors Auto Group
207-872-5444 ext 141

THERESA B.
07/24/2014 Category: Service
Great service--very accommodating and helpful
First, let me say I had an emergent repair and couldn't make an appointment, because it happened during the night and I wrote a letter explaining my dilemma nod they were able to squeeze my car in. Not only did they handle the emergent problem, they did a maintenance checkup which I hadn't scheduled yet, since I had taken the bus to work and had to walk to and from the bus stop and fixed a filter problem as well AND did an inspection to save me the inconvenience of walking to the bus another day. I never expected those routine things to be squeezed in, and was delighted with the "above and beyond" service I received.

GK
GLORIA K.
Hermon, ME
TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
Worth the Drive
Excellent service.....I drive from the Bangor area due to the level of service and the overall attitude at CMT. I am on my third vehicle purchased there and I have always been treated with great respect. I wouldn't go anywhere else. Tried that once.....negative place.....no energy there.....no concern....nothing. I appreciate the service department always explaining what they do and being very thorough. I depend on them.....and I trust them. Just keep doing what you're doing.

PN

RD
RICHARD D.
TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
07/24/2014 Category: Service
Honest, friendly and effective.
They are truly interested in getting the job done right the first time and are always friendly and respectful. We have purchased at least 5 Toyotas from them and always get them serviced there.

DO