Latest Review about 3 years ago

JOSEPH M.
Jackman, ME
05/27/2015 Category: Service
Vehicle detail
I wrote what I wanted when I made my appointment. I called to verify what I wanted done. I told the associate when I dropped the vehicle off what I wanted. When I picked my truck up, they only did half of what I asked. I wanted the inside and outside done. I asked for it to be washed, waxed, vacuumed, and shampooed. Only the inside was completed. What they did complete, was done extremely well.

AMY M.
Guilford, ME
TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
03/02/2015 Category: Service
Didn't enjoy the wait...
I was greeted immediately and everybody I came in contact with was very polite and friendly. I arrived 20 minutes early (I had 3 passengers with me), I was informed there is no shuttle on the weekend, and that the service would take about an hour. It was an hour and 30 minutes or more before my vehicle was ready. The service didn't even include an oil change and totaled less than $40, so I am not sure what took so long, but I wasn't very happy when I left.
Jess M., Internet Manager from Central Maine Toyota responded on 03/02/2015

Amy,
Thank you for your feedback. I do apologze for the wait time. I just spoke to the Service Manager and he would like to speak to the Service Advisor who assisted you on Saturday (unfortunately he is not in today). A member of the service team with be in touch with you as soon as we have an answer for the delay.

KH
KATHY H.
South China, ME
TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
02/16/2015 Category: Service
Easy to get to and prefer to have dealership take care of Toyota.
Not always sure that "suggested repairs" are necessary. Usually decide based on my own judgment on things like filters, etc.
Jess M., Internet Manager from Central Maine Toyota responded on 02/16/2015

Kathy
Thank you for the feedback. We recommend services merely as a suggestion so that you can take advantage of getting that service scheduled and/or completed at the time of your appointment. Of course, we leave it up to you to decide if you want to pursue it.

CHARLES C.
Oakland, ME
TOYOTA CAMRY
02/14/2015 Category: Service
Welcoming personnel
The only reason I gave 3 stars was because I had been in 2 weeks previous for 10,000 mile check up and mentioned an ongoing problem. The "low air" light for the tires on dash board had been coming on every 10 days or so since Sept. It had become an annoyance. I asked you to check for a slow leak or a possible nail in one of the tires. Seemed like a reasonable request as the tires were being rotated. Sooooo .... That was the reason for the visit today and a hole was found and patched.
Jess M., Internet Manager from Central Maine Toyota responded on 02/16/2015

Charles,
I do apologize for the inconvenience. Feedback such as yours does help make sure that we are attentive to all of our customer requests.

DARREN H.
Sidney, ME
TOYOTA RAV4
12/11/2014 Category: Service
Good service, but not timely oil changes
I have gone to cmtoy many times over the years, and oil changes are never that great -- need to schedule a week beforehand, and on average it is about 45 min - 1 hour before you are back on the road.

Compare to local 'lube' shops where, although the quality may or may not be different, you drive up, wait maybe 5 minutes in line, park and they work on the car for 10 minutes, and then total time 15 minutes and you are out the door.

KENNETH B.
Hermon, ME
TOYOTA TUNDRA
11/22/2014 Category: Sales
Ken Brown 2007 Tundra TRD Purchase
I should have been more attentive when I made my trade in deal. The asking price of the vehicle was 16,995. I traded 3 vehicles you paid off one for 9200 that I owed on it . Trade in value is 12,300 and I still financed 17,000 for the truck so basically I got nothing for the other two vehicles and financed 500 more than the asking price.
My fault for not paying closer attention.

DEBORAH G.
11/20/2014 Category: Service
Disappointed
I was surprised and disappointed that my 2014 Tacoma was not washed after my 5,000 mile service. Other local dealership always cleans vehicles at service. Service Department staff was pleasant.

MICHAEL W.
11/18/2014 Category: Service
Service was completed as scheduled
This was a scheduled 15,000 mile service.

KL
KATHLEEN L.
Oakland, ME
TOYOTA RAV4
10/26/2014 Category: Service
Service, I just do not like the area
The only reason we use central maine Toyota is Don our sales man. I would recommend the salesman "Don", he offered to be our service contact should I not want to deal with them.

RAYMOND C.
Mercer, ME
10/18/2014 Category: Service
Better then Charlie's
I was not happy a 2010 Tundra would not pass inspection for a oil drip. I bought this truck because of it's a Toyota. I do not go to Charlie's because my 2 year old Hylander would not pass inspection. I do expect more quality from Toyota.

SL
SANDRA L.
Albion, ME
TOYOTA PRIUS
10/09/2014 Category: Service
Rear brake repair
Dicey finish after rear brake replacement of pads and rotors when the left rear seemed close to on fire after 6 miles. Apparently self-healed but an unpleasant experience

BRIAN B.
Anson, ME
10/08/2014 Category: Service
waiting for parts list
very grateful for the repaired frame on my truck but wonder what else you did? I was told that the parts list at least would be e-mailed Brian

WH
WILLIAM H.
Belgrade, ME
TOYOTA COROLLA
10/01/2014 Category: Service
10k mile Service
Had my 10k mile service done last week on my 2014 Corolla. Had to come back today due to wheel noise problem. They got me right in and addressed it, I think its all set. Still have an ongoing issue with the driver's side carpet being worn through since before the 5k mile service. Waiting on a remedy for that. Service writers very courteous and professional!

JOHN L.
Benton, ME
09/25/2014 Category: Service
very slow
over one hour wait to have a state inspection done on my truck with an appointment made a week in advance

NB
NICK B.
TOYOTA AVALON
09/22/2014 Category: Service
Oil Change
What can be done to speed up the oil change service as it almost always takes a whole hour to complete?

ANTHONY B.
09/01/2014 Category: Service
steady, reliable
I've never had issues with their work they get three stars for this visit because I was there for 1 hr and 45 minutes for a scheduled service. Did I say "SCHEDULED".

CV
CHERYL V.
Winslow, ME
BMW 3 SERIES
08/19/2014 Category: Service
very expensive
We felt that they should have picked up the rusty brake calipers when they had just serviced the car. We had to pay over $700 when brakes were just recently done.
Lea B. from Central Maine Toyota responded on 08/27/2014

Hi Cheryl,

Thank you for the feedback. I will provide your feedback to my Service Manager.

Thanks,

JASON J.
Winslow, ME
TOYOTA YARIS
07/24/2014 Category: Service
i never got a call that my car was done
I Called wad told they where closed. Educ I was told they where there till 5:30 was then transferred I needed a ride to pick up my car. The driver showed up at my work blaring on the horn. Then complained how he had to pick me up.
Jess M., Internet Manager from Central Maine Toyota responded on 07/25/2014

Jason,
We appreciate your feedback. We will review your concerns with the service manager, is there a good time to reach out to you by phone?