Latest Review over 2 years ago

GENE K.
South China, ME
05/29/2015 Category: Service
Good experience
Everything went as planned - quick, convenient, and professional.

CHESTER H.
Bingham, ME
03/15/2015 Category: Service
Good Service
Pleased with the work that was done on my car, but it did take awhile.

ROY S.
Winslow, ME
TOYOTA TUNDRA 4WD TRUCK
03/13/2015 Category: Service
Everything went well and timely..No problems and I was consulted before doing anything further than normal maintenance.

BK

Montville, ME
TOYOTA PRIUS
03/05/2015 Category: Sales
good salesman
Our salesman, Les Moser was very accommodating and knowledgeable about the features of prius cars. The person who presented the extended warranty options and paint finish/fabric protection programs did a poor job. The same person also came close to nixing the sale during the signing of the financing paperwork. He tried to rush through both processes. He did apologize when he realized that we were getting angry. My gut feeling is that he was tired since it was late Saturday afternoon and it appeared that he was the only person performing those functions. My advice would be to let the salesman handle extended warranties & paint/fabric protection. The salesman was just sitting there with us while we all waited for the closer. Another option; have two closers.

CR
CLAYTON R.
Vassalboro, ME
MERCEDES-BENZ C-CLASS
02/25/2015 Category: Service
Oil change and service
Great work performed but don't understand why it takes two hours to have this done. Always 2 hours no matter what. Still like the place though.

KE
KAREN E.
Carrabassett Valley, ME
TOYOTA 4RUNNER
02/23/2015 Category: Service
Professionalism, timely service.
10K. Service on a 2014 4Runner. In and out on time, done professionally with no delays or outstanding issues of note.

JEFFREY H.
Madison, ME
02/22/2015 Category: Service
Routine maintenance
Would have given 5 stars except it took nearly 2 hours for service, state inspection, and a recall. People and service area deserve 5 stars.

CR
CAROL LEE R.
Clinton, ME
02/20/2015 Category: Service
car maint and oil chg
Very respectful. In and out in good time.

LAUREN S.
Falmouth, ME
TOYOTA PRIUS
02/15/2015 Category: Service
Good but missed something
I always give my dealer visit 5-stars, but this one time, after leaving the tune up visit and driving 60 miles back home, my headlight was out. I had to make another appointment at another dealer closer to home.
Jess M., Internet Manager from Central Maine Toyota responded on 02/16/2015

Lauren
I do apologize that your headlamp was not caught at the time of your initial service. We do appreicate your feedback.

Jess McQuillan

Presque Isle, ME
TOYOTA TACOMA
01/31/2015 Category: Service
2015 Tacoma Service
Overall, the visit was fine. I had agreed on a price with the Parts Manager and he indicated that he had inputted all the information and cost in the system and the service department would see it when they did the work. For some reason, they did not see it, and tried to charge me more than we had agreed to. I had saved the email from the parts manager and had to show it to them before they would adjust the bill.

AMANDA S.
Waterville, ME
01/28/2015 Category: Sales
Friendly
The guys at Central Maine Toyota were very friendly and accommodating. You can tell that they are a well oiled machine and are all there to help their customers.

JAMES B.
Windsor, ME
TOYOTA TACOMA
01/21/2015 Category: Service
My service was completed in a little over an hour.
Other dealers I have gone to, wash the customers vehicles after the service or repair has been completed.

MARK P.
Winslow, ME
KIA SPORTAGE
01/20/2015 Category: Service
Friendly with prompt service
Pretty quick service with problem solved

MABEL L.
Norridgewock, ME
TOYOTA VENZA
01/10/2015 Category: Service
Great service department
We have been very satisfied with Central Maine Toyota's sales people and service people. We have been doing business there for almost 5 years. Love the drive in service area. They are always prompt. There was one small problem at this visit, the hood of the car was not locked down properly. Not a major problem. I have recommended Central Maine Toyota to people that I know.

MA
MARY A.
Strong, ME
TOYOTA PRIUS C
01/08/2015 Category: Service
The staff are great, friendly and genuinely seem to care.

DEIDRA L.
Dover Foxcroft, ME
TOYOTA COROLLA
12/30/2014 Category: Service
outstanding team who provide great customer service!
Fantastic place

AH
ALAN H.
South China, ME
12/20/2014 Category: Sales
Rav 4 purchase
Just purchased a 2011 rav 4. I't's the 2nd purchase from the dealership and salesman (Brett) in the last year. Very professional, pleasant, experience each time. We're very satisfied

RL
RITA L.
Augusta, ME
12/16/2014 Category: Service
nice people
I had scheduled an appt to get snow treads put on. My appt was at 8 am & it took 2 hours. I understand how busy this time of year is with everyone wanting tire changes but 2 hours is a very long time! I had told service I wanted to dispose of my summer treads but they put them in my car, I didn't realize until I got back to Augusta that I had the tires so I went to a tire place in Augusta to get rid of them. Other then the above comments I really like your service & Terri hichborn is a joy to work with. Its always a pleasure to chat with Chris Albee who always asks me if I like my Camry. The answer is always "YES!!!"