Latest Review over 2 years ago

GREGORY C.
Fairfield, ME
03/02/2015 Category: Sales
High pressure sales
Ended up with a bad deal.

BK
BRIAN K.
Canaan, ME
02/27/2015 Category: Service
Inexplainable long wait time
Specifically asked for first appointment in the day due to repeatedly waiting an hour or more for a routine oil change. Still had to wait 1.5 hours even though I was told it wouldn't take more than 30 mins. No explanation and no reason for the extended wait. Nothing was wrong with my camry.
Jess M., Internet Manager from Central Maine Toyota responded on 03/02/2015

Brian,
Thank you for the feedback. I want to assure you that I will bring your concerns about the wait time to the Service manager, Brett Mason and a member of our service team will be in touch

Jess McQuillan
Internet Manager
Central Maine Motors Auto Group
207-872-5444 ext 141

MORGAN B.
Shawmut, ME
02/24/2015 Category: Service
slow
I love having Toyota service and they do an excellent job but when it takes an hour and forty minutes for routine service without an oil change that's slow. The car is ready way before that just takes too long to process the paper work

ROBERT G.
Sidney, ME
02/23/2015 Category: Service
A lot of excuses why they can't provide the service
car was available at the time of appointment and everything was finished except the whistling sound in the back seat when driving over 50. This is the second time I have been put off. The first time it was because they were too busy changing tires for winter and this time it was because there was snow on the roads. there was no snow on the interstate where they would test the car. I was told to call back in April by Charlie Price. I bought this as a new car last Jan and I still have not had this problem resolved.

BP
BRUCE P.
Winslow, ME
TOYOTA CAMRY HYBRID
01/17/2015 Category: Service
Still waiting.....
Been going there for years but may need to look for another place for oil changes. Made an appointment and was there on time..... an hour and forty five minutes later for a standard oil change is a little long considering I told them I was under a time crunch.

CLIFFORD S.
Madison, ME
12/12/2014 Category: Service
Rusting Frame
Asked for an Oil Change also...IT DIDN'T HAPPEN......Didn't know it was going to the body shop.....The Fix on my Frame was a Nasty black Oil that dripped all over my Garage floor and you expect me to buy the cleaner and do it in the middle of Winter...NOT

MICHELLE M.
Waterville, ME
TOYOTA RAV4
12/06/2014 Category: Service
Inspection
A hit upset that as I'm driving down the highway immediately leaving the garage I notice my hood shaking finally make it to a spot I can pull over and find out my hood was latched shut simple mistake that could've been really dangerous

BE
BETTY E.
Ellsworth, ME
TOYOTA YARIS
12/05/2014 Category: Service
Phone people good, service dept. not so much
When I bought the tires on the car, the service dept. forgot to calibrate them so the light is constantly on. They promised then, "Next time you are in the neighborhood, we will do this for you." Finally I was and confirmed by phone when setting appt. and then that morning with the service guy that this would be done n/c, as promised. They called in the middle of a very busy (meeting) day to get my address, which they've had for years. (odd) And then, when I came to pick up the car, they had a $49+ charge for the work they promised to do n/c THREE times! The same guy that OK'd it that morning now gave me the bill.
I had such a wonderful initial sales experience that I researched the company and wrote a real letter of praise for the sales department to the 2 owners. I also emailed a copy of the letter to Toyota headquarters. 2 owners must have been raised by wolves. They never even acknowledged receipt. THEN Toyota sold my address to a local dealer (awful, aggressive and yucky during the sales process) so for 6 years this local company has wasted reams of paper sending me (to the wrong name!) sales solicitations, despite my 9 requests to stop. THEN Toyota HQ started emailing me (to the wrong name!) asking me how it was going. I will be clear: I WILL NEVER BUY A TOYOTA AGAIN!

RP
RUSSELL P.
Oakland, ME
11/09/2014 Category: Service
too expensive for an oil change
won't come back. way too expensive just for an oil change

BL
BRUCE L.
Norridgewock, ME
10/29/2014 Category: Service
took to long
My appointment was for a 15k service and a recall. I was told it would take 45 minutes, but it was an hour and a half. No on bothered to update me on the delay. When I went out to see what was taking so long, my car was ready. I wonder how long it had been sitting there? I don't feel that these people place any value on my time.

TF
TODD F.
TOYOTA RAV4
10/19/2014 Category: Service
Too many people not knowing what is what
I had called to set up my oil change, air filter change & tire rotation. I spoke with 3 different people to understand why I had to pay for the tire rotation when I purchased the vehicle from Central Maine Toyota. I have never paid for tire rotation on any of my Toyota vehicles I have purchased from Central Maine Toyota. I am not happy anymore with Central Maine Toyota and are seriously considering not purchasing another Toyota next year. I will go to a different dealer all together different. I am sorry to say it is the little things like this that will break my relationship with Toyota. I have had three toyotas since 2001.

MICHAEL G.
Embden, ME
08/23/2014 Category: Service
unsatisfied answers
I had a question about my tires. This was a couple weeks after I purchased my truck. Anyway there was a couple bubbles on the sidewall of my tire and I asked what they are. They told me that was just the bands starting to break. I figured they would say that it could be changed out but they just said It wouldn't cause a flat. Then they didn't put the tire on any of the paperwork showing that I had this problem in the beginning of owning this truck. I feel if there was a flaw in the tires in the first 2 weeks they should have taken care of it since I didn't get my truck at zero miles. (new truck was delivered at over 200 miles)
Lea B. from Central Maine Toyota responded on 08/27/2014

Hi Michael,

Thank you for the feedback. I spoke with Charlie, the Service Advisor you worked with when you came in. Is there a good time to reach you by phone to discuss your concerns?

Thanks,