Latest Review over 2 years ago

JAMIE G.
Brooks, ME
01/29/2015 Category: Service
Did not feel valued as a customer
We will not go back to Toyota service again. We will have our service done at the Chevy dealership right beside it. The time before this service was not good service and this time was worse. They told my husband it would be ready at a certain time and it wasnt. In addition, they were supose to pick up my husband at work at this time to go back to the service center to get the car, but never called my husband to tell him the car wasnt ready so my husband took an early lunch break for nothing, and was left standing outside for over 15 mins on one of the coldest days of the year. (It was literally 15 below that day. ) My husband had asked for cheaper parts ( factory seconds?) and at first was told no that wasn't an option but after he pushed for a little bit, they said ok. When he went to pay for it, have noticed we were billed for the more expensive parts and the woman at the desk was very rude when my husband brought it up. She left the desk for some reason and on her way back he heard her comment to a coworker that she will be glad "when this customer is out of here." And then after all this, I just got a call from CM a few weeks later ( which was just the other day) from a woman ( can't remember her name) who said she over charged us by $20ish and wanted our card number to credit us. Don't get me wrong I am very appreciative for the credit but this woman never apologized for over charging us and then when I asked what the exact amount was she said $50 something... So I am thinking "you want my card number to credit me but you don't even know how much you are going to credit me?" Overall, not a good experience for us.

AMANDA S.
Waterville, ME
01/28/2015 Category: Sales
Friendly
The guys at Central Maine Toyota were very friendly and accommodating. You can tell that they are a well oiled machine and are all there to help their customers.

KA
KAREN A.
Gardiner, ME
01/27/2015 Category: Service
super service
The service was prompt, well done and handled with courtesy.

KENNETH B.
Pittsfield, ME
01/27/2015 Category: Service
Drive up service
Enjoy driving the car up to the desk when it is cold outside. Staff are always friendly and helpful.

DUKE S.
Brooks, ME
01/26/2015 Category: Service
ON time & everyone makes you feel you're important to them
From the lady who called the day before, to the bright smiling face who opened up at 7:30, it was quick, on time and an additional question I had solved quickly. And the coffee was fresh too! And to answer the next question, I recommend Central Maine Toyota to EVERYONE!

SL
SANDRA L.
Benton, ME
01/26/2015 Category: Sales
Great people
It was a good experience

ST
STEPHANIE T.
Fairfield, ME
TOYOTA COROLLA
01/26/2015 Category: Service
friendly, efficient service
My car was serviced in a timely manner. Kevin, at the desk, was very respectful and knowledgeable - a pleasure to do business with.

JESSICA T.

TERRI H.
Waterville, ME
01/23/2015 Category: Service
TRUST
THANK YOU FOR KEEPING MY CAR ON THE ROAD.

AR
ANDREW R.
Unity, ME
TOYOTA SIENNA
01/22/2015 Category: Service
The attention given to us by the salesperson
We could not be more pleased with the service and attention given to us. Thank You.

CP

VL
VICTOR L.
Dixmont, ME
Toyota Care Service
I had the 10,000 mile Toyota Care service done during this visit. The oil/ filter was changed, tires rotated, as well as other routine checks. My appointment was on a Saturday, which was convenient for me. The total service took less than an hour.

STEVE H.
Skowhegan, ME
TOYOTA PRIUS PLUG-IN
Thorough & Efficient
I trust these folks to take care of my car.

JAMES B.
Windsor, ME
01/21/2015 Category: Service
My service was completed in a little over an hour.
Other dealers I have gone to, wash the customers vehicles after the service or repair has been completed.

M B.
Winslow, ME
TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
01/21/2015 Category: Service
Always courteous, timely and professional!
I have always been pleased with the prompt and caring service when I bring my vehicle in! Thank you for caring!

NC
NANCY C.
Benton, ME
01/21/2015 Category: Service
The caring attitude when explaining my situation.
Very satisfied.

MARK P.
Winslow, ME
KIA SPORTAGE
01/20/2015 Category: Service
Friendly with prompt service
Pretty quick service with problem solved

MARY M.
Oakland, ME
TOYOTA COROLLA
01/20/2015 Category: Service
Friendly and Efficient Service
The service department staff has always been very friendly. Yesterday's service was completed in a timely manner. This is a nice improvement!

KL
KIRSTIE L.
Fayette, ME
01/19/2015 Category: Service
honest, sincere and reliable
service is reliable and efficient. Concise information and good follow up customer service.

SV
STUART V.
Vienna, ME
TOYOTA TUNDRA 4WD TRUCK
01/19/2015 Category: Service
professional/courteous/intelligent/nice people
pleasant experience. They fit me in that day, because I had just picked up my vehicle from the body shop across the street. Otherwise, I would have had to come back on the originally scheduled day