JANET B.
Belgrade, ME
TOYOTA YARIS
02/13/2015 Category: Service
Warranty work at Toyota
Warranty work done, plus minor repair at no cost, and inspection of car systems to let me know if there were any future concerns - none at this time, but good to know for peace of mind.

RV
RANDA V.
Waterville, ME
SCION XB
Great people.
I love coming here. The staff are helpful and nice.

COLEEN C.
Levant, ME
Awesome
Very nice staff, speedy work, professional

RICHARD M.
TOYOTA VENZA
User Friendly
Waiting for me to pull in . Comfortable waiting room and prompt service.

WB
WENDY B.
TOYOTA MATRIX
battery change
Except for the higher prices Central Maine toyota is fabulous. My car wouldn't start. after being jump started I drove to the garage w/o appt. They fixed the issue right away. That's what I like

JANE A.
Rome, ME
TOYOTA PRIUS
02/09/2015 Category: Service
Very friendly and job well done
Daryl was great to work with, he was friendly and helped get my car done quickly and well.

MT
MARCELLE T.
North Anson, ME
personel service
I am always treated like a friend. They are a superb team, work well with customers and between themselves. thank you

DAVID L.
Pittsfield, ME
02/08/2015 Category: Service
CM did what they said they would
The service group did what they said they were going to do when and at the price they quoted.

LH
LINDA H.
Benton, ME
GOOD SERVICE
It was easy to make the appointment. The people were nice, and the service was performed in a timely manner.

JE
JANE E.
Winslow, ME
02/08/2015 Category: Service
thorough check of the basics
My recent visit was just for an oil change and filter but many basics of my car were examined, and checked off. I received a list showing what was checked, and I know that if there had been a problem, someone would have come to the waiting room and told me, recommending service. I appreciate this very much. I also appreciate the friendly efficient staff at the service desk, and the senior discount.

RL
RONALD L.
Winslow, ME
02/07/2015 Category: Service
Body Side Moldings
When we bought my wife's Corolla we forgot about body side moldings. We have had the car for a few months and decided to add them. The parts department was very helpful in getting exactly what I wanted, and the service department got them put on in a timely manner. My car was taken in at the scheduled time, and what normally takes 1 hour to do, took 1.5 hours. The reason for the delay was the extreme cold outside. The technician wanted the car to warm up before he attached the moldings so that they would adhere well. I very much appreciate the extra time to ensure a job well done. Than you.

PO
PAT O.
Vienna, ME
02/07/2015 Category: Service
excellent service
helpful and cordial and very competent

DAVID G.
02/05/2015 Category: Sales
Easy to communicate my needs
Excellent overall experience

PF
PAUL F.
Albion, ME
02/05/2015 Category: Service
Routine 10000 mile service
As usual the Service staff was great. Terrie and the rest of the staff always make me feel very welcome and are careful to explain what is going on. I was in and out in a reasonable amount of time. The Service Staff is one of the main reasons we keep coming back to Central Maine Toyota.

TF
TIMOTHY F.
Fairfield, ME
02/04/2015 Category: Service
Fast & reliable service, friendly staff!
I walked in without an appointment, Kevin greeted me promptly, wrote up my requested work, and assured me I wouldn't be waiting very long. And I wasn't! It was just a short time later that he notified me that all the work had been completed and that my car was ready. Easy peazy!