Latest Review over 2 years ago

RAE M.
Greenville Junction, ME
TOYOTA TACOMA
12/23/2014 Category: Service
the people that work there
We gave a five star, but it's only showing four and a half. We're very pleased. Thank You!!!!

BW
BRANDY W.
Waterville, ME
CHEVROLET CRUZE
12/22/2014 Category: Sales
Awesome Service!
They had exactly what I was looking for at a great price! Great job by Brett for helping me!

BO
BRUCE O.
Fairfield, ME
TOYOTA TUNDRA
12/21/2014 Category: Service
the people in the service department
service people very nice and helpful to both my wife and I and I can always can depend on the best quality work on my vehicles

STEPHANIE C.

ALAN H.
South China, ME
12/20/2014 Category: Sales
Rav 4 purchase
Just purchased a 2011 rav 4. I't's the 2nd purchase from the dealership and salesman (Brett) in the last year. Very professional, pleasant, experience each time. We're very satisfied

MA
MARIANNE A.
Augusta, ME
12/19/2014 Category: Sales
no pressure sales
Everyone was easy to work with

AH
ANNE H.
Belgrade, ME
LEXUS ES 350
12/19/2014 Category: Service
Much appreciative for the quick service!!
I had an emergency type situation with my Lexus and the service department took my car right in and repaired for me. I could not be happier. Thank you!

FC
FRANCIS C.
Farmingdale, ME
12/19/2014 Category: Service
excellent vehicle service
I appreciate the shuttle service

DANA B.
TOYOTA SIENNA
12/17/2014 Category: Service
Just an inspection this time.Arrived early took right in and out in timely manner.

PG
PHYLLIS G.
Searsport, ME
TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
12/17/2014 Category: Service
Great people
The service is fast and efficient. Staff is always polite. Great dealership.

RL
RITA L.
Augusta, ME
TOYOTA CAMRY
12/16/2014 Category: Service
nice people
I had scheduled an appt to get snow treads put on. My appt was at 8 am & it took 2 hours. I understand how busy this time of year is with everyone wanting tire changes but 2 hours is a very long time! I had told service I wanted to dispose of my summer treads but they put them in my car, I didn't realize until I got back to Augusta that I had the tires so I went to a tire place in Augusta to get rid of them. Other then the above comments I really like your service & Terri hichborn is a joy to work with. Its always a pleasure to chat with Chris Albee who always asks me if I like my Camry. The answer is always "YES!!!"

BT
BRIAN T.
Oakland, ME
TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
12/16/2014 Category: Service
good peopleto work withh
they did an excellent job as they always do

DO
DANIEL O.
Portland, ME
TOYOTA CAMRY
The Best
The Crew Are Always Courteous, Friendly & Thoroughly Professional. The Service Is Always On Time, They Are The Best & I Recommend The Dealership To All My Friends!

SP
SHARON P.
Windsor, ME
Great staff
The service dept people are excellent & very informative. Car gets looked at as soon as I get out of the vehicle. No long delays.

LG
LINDA G.
Winslow, ME
TOYOTA COROLLA
12/14/2014 Category: Service
Everyone is grwT to work wirh at central Maine toyota !!

AA
ANITA A.
Bingham, ME
TOYOTA COROLLA
12/12/2014 Category: Service
Wonderful service, great people
Always a smile when entering, everyone makes you feel special, we can even bring our very small dogs with us.

CLIFFORD S.
TOYOTA TACOMA
12/12/2014 Category: Service
Rusting Frame
Asked for an Oil Change also...IT DIDN'T HAPPEN......Didn't know it was going to the body shop.....The Fix on my Frame was a Nasty black Oil that dripped all over my Garage floor and you expect me to buy the cleaner and do it in the middle of Winter...NOT

KA

ME
TOYOTA TUNDRA 4WD TRUCK
12/11/2014 Category: Service
Super service!
Very prompt, friendly and courteous.