TW
TOM W.
12/04/2019
Spot on - trouble shooting
Diagnosed the problem immediately which was totally different than other garages & fixed it the same day. VERY Satisfied!!

AW
ARTHUR W.
Ford Expedition
11/25/2019
Great and Timely Service
Have worked with the guys at Certified multiple times now. Always do great service and will continue using them when needed. Highly recommend to anyone.
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 11/27/2019

Artie, Thanks for sharing the word about my business. For those of you reading comments, you will see Artie's comments are practically the same as all others. We will always work with the customers best interests in mind. Steve @ Certified

ROBERT H.
New Castle, KY
11/25/2019
Service Visit
I visited Certified with an engine hesitation problem. The problem was not evident that day as it has been intermittent. Steve and Steve are great people and a pleasure to business them. I will return if the problem happens again.
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 11/27/2019

Bob, as always, if you need something, Call Certified, we can make it happen for you! Good to see you again!

MONTE L.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
11/22/2019
Another Good Repair Experience
We had another good experience with this business. Wife’s cat had steering go out in the middle of a busy week. Repair required diagnosis to determine the proper repair approach. After determination of cause of failure the repairs were conducted quickly for a reasonable price. Management and ownership of this facility is top notch. We will be return customers.
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 11/27/2019

Monte, thanks for sharing the good word. Our dedication to our Customers and streamlined process separates us from the rest. Have a Good Holiday and remember, if you need something, give us a call!

KK
KEN K.
MINI Cooper Coupe
11/20/2019
Fast, courteous and reasonable.
I will use these guys again. This was my first time using them and I was very satisfied.

Hi Ken,
        Thanks for your review of my business. If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to call or Stop By! Happy Holidays,

ROB H.
Jeep Liberty
11/20/2019
Great service every time!
Every time that I call or drop in they are all so helpful and welcoming. They give a quick and honest assessment of the issue and offer suggestions for resolution.

Hi Rob,
        Thanks for your review and for helping others make a good decision on where to go for Service. If you ever need something, give us a call or stop by.

SK
SHAR K.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/16/2019
PT Crusier
Got new tires for my car and got a great deal. Stephen was very nice to me. He works at the front desk. He does a very good job for Steve the owner.

Hi Shar,
         I'm glad you are enjoying your new tires. Yes, Steven does a Great Job for me. I am very lucky to have him working with us.
Happy Thanksgiving,

VS
VICKI S.
11/15/2019
Great service delivered by great people
We will always trust Certified with any work needed for our cars. They are friendly, honest, and perform excellent auto services. We have been their customers for many years & will continue for many more.

Hi Vicki,
          Thank you for your review. Reviews like yours, both good and bad, are key to helping others make a good decision when looking for a business to Trust. We are "all in" for our Customers!
Say Hi to Jerry for me. I haven't seen him for a while, you got him locked up in a room or something?
Happy Holidays,

KEVIN M.
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
11/15/2019
EXCELLENT SERVICE
This Automotive Center provides a professional approach to helping customers with their automotive repair concerns. They are able to do this at very reasonable prices. Including describing the repair or overhaul needs in terms a person can understand.
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 11/27/2019

Hi Kevin, Thank you for your review of my business. You've traveled all around the World and know Good from Bad. Our Service Level to the Customer is what makes the difference!

Honda Civic Si
11/12/2019
Headlight Replacement
Friendly fast service. Took care of getting my headlight replaced in less than 1 hour.

Mike,
      Anytime you need something, you call or stop by. We are never too busy to help someone in need.

LD
LINDA D.
11/12/2019
Steve was wonderful, not only fixed our car but checked tires and looked over car as a courtesy . The price was very reasonable
Definitely will go back
John D.

Hi John,
         Thank you for your review of my business. If you ever need anything, do not hesitate to call or come by. We are here for you!

Pewee Valley, KY
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/09/2019
Professional
I just went to get some tires put on, but they were very professional and the waiting room is nice.

Hi Nicholas,
             Thanks for your review. If we can ever help in any way, don't hesitate to come in.

WR
WALTER R.
Canton, NC
11/09/2019

Hi Walter,
            Thanks for coming in to see us. We appreciate your review and your business. Stop by anytime!

MIKE C.
Mazda CX-5
11/04/2019
Late fall vehicle service
Walked in with no appointment and Stephen smiled and had them take care of my oil change and tire rotation. They check everything. My battery was tested and my tires. Great service at Certified !!! Got to talk to Steve too.
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 11/06/2019

Hi Mike, It's always good to see you. If you need something, feel free to stop in or call!

AW
AMY W.
Louisville, KY
Cadillac DTS
10/31/2019
Knowledgeable service with a smile
This is where you should be taking your vehicle! Knowledgeable, dependable, friendly and economical.
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 11/06/2019

Amy, Thanks for your kind words. It makes me feel warm all over when I read your review. You  get an extra hug next time I see you.

SK
SOLOMON K.
Nissan Pathfinder
10/31/2019
Great job
Great job
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 11/06/2019

Hi Solomon, I appreciate your confidence in our service to you. Thanks for coming in, see you next time you have a need.

KD
KURTIS D.
10/30/2019
Visit to Certified
I personally have not needed a mechanic for years but I have known Steve for years. I have often recommended folks his way. A little over a week ago I did need their expertise with a possible transmission problem. I brought it in and they serviced the trans, changed the oil and wiper blades and everything seems to be ok.
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 11/06/2019

Hi Kurtis, It was good to see you again. Although we thought you may have had a major transmission issue on our first test drive, it turned out to be merely a small  issue. I'm glad things  worked out for you. Thanks for the many referrals as well. Call if I can be of any help.

TD
TONY D.
Louisville, KY
10/24/2019
Wheel bearing went out after only 6 thousand miles
I had a rear wheel bearing replaced it only lasted 6 thousand miles these should last at least 80 thousand. The technician probably hurt it while pressing it in. Steve offered me no relief said it would cost me over $600 for another one. First of all you can get it done for $400 anywhere else. I will never do business here again what a rip off
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 10/24/2019

What Mr. Decker knows and doesn't say is the Wheel Bearing carried a 1 Year or 12,000 mile warranty and we installed this bearing 2 Years and 3 months ago. I spoke with the manufacturer and due to the time the bearing was installed, they were unable to replace the bearing under warranty. I also looked at other bearings and they all carried the same warranty, even the dealer. How can he factually state the technician damaged the bearing? I believe Tony has Buyer's Remorse over buying this vehicle in the first place and just wants something for nothing!

LI
LAURIE I.
Jeep Patriot
10/24/2019
They care about great service and do not over charge.
Very nice people to work with that explain everything to you before they do the work.
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 11/06/2019

Hi Laurie, Thanks for letting us help you take care of your vehicle. We do our best to help Customers like you understand what you need and why. It's a pleasure to work with you. Thanks for sending your friends to us as well.

KD
KEITH D.
Pewee Valley, KY
Nissan Rogue
10/22/2019
Always enjoyable coming to this place
Steve and his crew are always great, very knowledgeable and helpful. They always go out of their way to take care of me.
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 11/06/2019

Hi Keith, Thanks for sharing your opinion of my business with others. It's always good to see you as well. Enjoy the Holidays!