SANDY W.
Subaru Impreza
12/05/2019
Always outstanding service
Have been taking my cars to certified for 15 years. Service is always prompt, honest, and personable. Steve and his crew have saved many a family trip when unexpected repairs were needed ASAP. Wouldn’t think of going anywhere else.

TW
TOM W.
12/04/2019
Spot on - trouble shooting
Diagnosed the problem immediately which was totally different than other garages & fixed it the same day. VERY Satisfied!!

CE
CHRIS E.
Ford Expedition
09/19/2019
Honest and fair with Customers
Had some issues with A/C. The Certified Team sorted the issues and system works like new.

TG
TARA G.
09/16/2019
Oil Change and Vibration
During a recent oil change I asked Certified to check for the cause of a vibration on the underside of my vehicle. I had spent some time trying to identify the source of the noise with no success. Certified found the cause and repaired the issue for less than $10. It turned out to be a rusted clamp on my exhaust pipe. This is the second time in as many years when I expected an expensive repair only to be pleasantly surprised. In the 5+ years I've used Certified, I've found them to be very honest and reliable.

JOHN T.
09/15/2019
Great Service!
I brought my car in because of a low tire pressure light that came on. They found the culprit and fixed the problem. He was specific about how close to another repair this one was and how he applied patching material across both areas to insure no leaks or further problems from these past events! Thanks!
They always take the time to explain what was wrong and how they corrected it. And as usual everyone was friendly, courteous and professional.

Prospect, KY
09/12/2019
Very satisfued
Another great experience!...this time for routine maintenance and pre-trip safety check. Prompt scheduling. Efficient and courteous check-in. Prompt and thorough service with informative explanations of the service provided. Always assuring us of what we need or don’t need. And economical!
Some of the reasons we keep coming back.

NA
NICOLE A.
09/07/2019
Best in the business
Steve and staff are awesome to work with! I will never take my vehicles anywhere except Certified. They are honest, trustworthy and reliable! I never have to worry about them doing extra unnecessary work or unsatisfactory work.
They truly are the best in the business!!!!

SK
SHAR K.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/06/2019
PTCuriser
I told Steve I needed a new starter for my car and he told me I was right. He put a new one in and now my car purrs like a kitten.

MAURA M.
08/30/2019
Nice people that do a great job!
Certified staff are always eager to help, they are accomadating, thorough and want their customers to be safe!

MICHAEL P.
Nissan Pathfinder
08/29/2019
They are Honest and knowledgeable.
They always fit me in when a repair is needed. They get me back up and running fast. They have always diagnosed the issue correctly. I dont feel I have ever been over charged. They honor part warranties. If you want it done right take it to certified!

CLAY C.
08/20/2019
Top notch service
Five star service

DALE M.
Volvo XC90
08/18/2019
Long-time satisfied customers :)
My husband and I can always count on Steve and his crew to provide us with excellent service and advice!
We appreciate them!

JIM S.
08/18/2019
Another satisfied customer. Sylvia was really pleased with the personal attention of the staff. Thank you so much.

JOHN T.
Great Service!
Always a pleasure to visit Certified for servicing my vehicle. Steven and all the staff are friendly, courteous and professional. The Express Lube lane is designed to get you in and out quickly which they can do! After a thorough inspection I was on my way.

MIKE C.
Honda Civic Si
06 Honda Civic service
Another excellent service visit. Went in for oil change and tire rotation. They showed me the air filter and cabin air filter and both were filthy and of course I replaced both. The service writer, Stephen Matthews, had listened to me closely and mentioned the fact that I had bought my tires at Ken Towery 's and I could get a free rotation there. Stephen told me he was making the rotation complimentary because I came to them. Great customer service.

ZM
ZENE M.
Honest
Steve is great he and his crew worked hard on my Ranger. He’s my guy.

MARK B.
08/09/2019
Do the Right Thing
Certified seriously tries do the right thing for the customer...every time. It is engrained into the staff from the top down and the culture is just on a different level than the competition. No confusion, clear communication, fair pricing, and they take pride in every repair. Looking anywhere else would be time wasted.

JON R.
Hyundai SANTA FE SPORT
08/08/2019
Great service as always
Employees are always very friendly. Service is great.

SK

LH
Louie H.
08/06/2019
On Second Thought
If like to write a redo on a review I did on 7-13. After having my vehicle in Steve’s shop for 2 weeks with a stubborn A/C problem and leaving with the same I was shaking my head and frustrated. My earlier review was 2 stars which I thought was warranted at the time. But after taking my Toyota to a Toyota dealer and basically going through the same long process I regress on some of my thinking. They were very patient, thorough, courteous and diligent, same as Steve’s shop. They diagnosed, tested, checked and went over the car with a fine tooth comb, same as Steve’s shop. The one main difference was the outcome, a repaired and operational air conditioner. I was told the system was contaminated from more than likely after the original compressor went haywire/ came apart. After totally cleaning the system, replacing the condenser, sensors, belt etc.the main problem at the end was pointed towards the a/c pressure switch which was filthy/ clogged up. I was ecstatic to finally have my vehicle back with Cold air.
I do not hold anything against Steve and his shop who tried their best and exhausted their resources. I believe Steve and I along with his entire shop just came to an agreed let’s settle up and part ways before our relationship went South. As I said in my earlier review in the end I felt like they stepped up, did the right thing and treated me very fairly with respect. I’m just happy both ordeals are over and my car is repaired. I know I’ve become winded but wanted to make sure I set the record straight.