ROB H.
Jeep Liberty
11/20/2019
Great service every time!
Every time that I call or drop in they are all so helpful and welcoming. They give a quick and honest assessment of the issue and offer suggestions for resolution.
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 11/27/2019

Hi Rob,
        Thanks for your review and for helping others make a good decision on where to go for Service. If you ever need something, give us a call or stop by.
Steve @ Certified

08/06/2019
PT Crusier
Great as always

LH
Louie H.
08/06/2019
On Second Thought
If like to write a redo on a review I did on 7-13. After having my vehicle in Steve’s shop for 2 weeks with a stubborn A/C problem and leaving with the same I was shaking my head and frustrated. My earlier review was 2 stars which I thought was warranted at the time. But after taking my Toyota to a Toyota dealer and basically going through the same long process I regress on some of my thinking. They were very patient, thorough, courteous and diligent, same as Steve’s shop. They diagnosed, tested, checked and went over the car with a fine tooth comb, same as Steve’s shop. The one main difference was the outcome, a repaired and operational air conditioner. I was told the system was contaminated from more than likely after the original compressor went haywire/ came apart. After totally cleaning the system, replacing the condenser, sensors, belt etc.the main problem at the end was pointed towards the a/c pressure switch which was filthy/ clogged up. I was ecstatic to finally have my vehicle back with Cold air.
I do not hold anything against Steve and his shop who tried their best and exhausted their resources. I believe Steve and I along with his entire shop just came to an agreed let’s settle up and part ways before our relationship went South. As I said in my earlier review in the end I felt like they stepped up, did the right thing and treated me very fairly with respect. I’m just happy both ordeals are over and my car is repaired. I know I’ve become winded but wanted to make sure I set the record straight.

04/06/2019
It good service but you haven't answered my email about tires for my car

11/21/2018
Love the way you know how to take care of my car and and customers. Just hope some day you can place advertising on coupons deal such as oil change or tune up or fuel ejection cleaner or wheel balance or special deals on tires . Just the ideas . Just got a feeling that you are growing business and soon shop will or may need to expand .
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 12/16/2018

Thanks for the thoughts Ivan. Yours ended up just needing a quick fix! Merry Christmas!

Steve @ Certified

02/10/2018
Service was nice
It was a bit pricey on air filter as I had a oil change . Kinda hoping for a discount or something that any customer can afford . Overall I guess I am ok with service even though it is a bit pricey .

ROB H.
Jeep Liberty
01/07/2018
Personal service
Steve and his team really went out of their way to provide excellent service.

11/07/2017

CAREY F.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
05/16/2017
Trailblazer
They did a great job fixing the stuff under the hood. They are always courteous and don't find extra things wrong that don't necessarily need to be fixed. However, the rear tail light is out. It needs more than a bulb. All they did is replace the bulb and it still isn't working.

GH
GINA H.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
09/03/2016
Very friendly folks.
We enjoy using Certified. However, the 3 days that our pickup was in the shop this time for the minimal work done was too long. We probably should have been more clear, but it simply stretched out longer than desired. Thanks.

EJ
Erica J.
Pewee Valley, KY
08/29/2015 Category: Service
Erica said the business is outrageously expensive and would not recommend them because of this.

WV
Wallace V.
Kentucky
07/31/2015 Category: Service
Wallace said this time this business took an exceptionally long time to finish his vehicle.

MT
Meryl T.
03/25/2015 Category: Service
Meryl said this business took a while, but there were a lot of problems, so it was not their fault. They ordered the part and it came in late, but overall she was satisfied. Her brother recommended them to her.

RJ
RON J.
GMC Jimmy
02/20/2015
Great location, friendly service, fair price!
Friendly guys in the shop. Took a bit longer today for oil change and tire rotation then usual.

JE
Jim E.
01/29/2015 Category: Service
Jim said this business is nice, professional and they do their work in a timely manner.

BW
Bill W.
12/11/2014 Category: Service
Bill said the prices are a bit high but he has gone there for years now. He will continue to do so.

David H.
09/22/2014 Category: Service
David said this business did a good job.

KP
Kathy P.
Kentucky
07/28/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with David. He said the service at this business was excellent.

Richard B.
Volvo S80
05/15/2014 Category: Service
Richard said the staff was polite and explained everything that was going on with his vehicle. The business does not waste time and is very helpful. They provided him with a ride, which he found to be very courteous.