NJ
NEVILLE J.
As always great service.
As always I showed up without warning. Asked them to fix my car. They told me how much it would cost. They fixed my car. I am happy.

I paid very little.

Hi Neville,
              Sorry I missed you and our usual back and forth insight and conversation.
If you ever need something, don't hesitate to call, or as you normally do, just stop by.

MIKE C.
La Grange, KY
GMC rear brakes
The last oil change Stephen told me my rear brakes were close and to keep that in mind . I told him after the first of the year is bring it in. Steve had the parts ordered and in stock so they could take care of it at my scheduled appointment. Left front tire low , they took care of it. During test drive the mechanic found steering pulling slightly and reccomended a front-end alignment, done. These guys are on top of your vehicle staying in safe and efficient running. Thanks to all the guys at Certified .

Hi Mike,
           I appreciate you allowing us to Service your vehicle. You are one guy who really knows their vehicle and when something is not quite right. I applaud you for this. If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to call me.

MIKE R.
good job
got me in and out quickly and a good price!
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 01/23/2021

Hi Mike, Thanks for coming in and ketting us help you. If you ever need anything don't hesitate to call us.

Lexus ES 350
01/22/2021
Great as always. They take the time to make sure it’s fixed right.
They had some issues getting my brakes just right. They took the time, made the extra road test and made sure the problem was fixed.
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 01/22/2021

Thanks for pointing out the noise. It appears some Brake Pad transferred during the seating in process. Remember everyone, there is no Brake In period once you receive the vehicle back from us!  It's my job to make sure everything works as it should behind the scenes. You need something, Call me!

MALARIE M.
Pewee Valley, KY
Ford Expedition EL
01/19/2021
WARM welcome and GREAT service.
As a female Senior Citizen forced to manage the ins and outs of day to day life alone one may become leery as to where one can seek help.
First impression carry a lot of weight. Steve’s warm welcoming voice on the during my time of panic was greatly appreciated. You just can’t pretend or fake what you’re totally clueless about; especially things like auto maintenance. I stepped out on faith that God would lead me in the right direction and He did. I will return when necessary.
“I’ve learned people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel”.
~Maya Angelo~
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 01/20/2021

Hi Malarie,
          Thanks you very much for your feedback on my Business. We do our best to make each and evey person feel welcome and reassured when they need help. If you ever need anything, do not hesitate to call on us here at Certified.

MA
MIKE A.
Mazda CX-5
01/19/2021
Quick in and out
Made an appointment to drop vehicle off first thing in the morning, was ready by lunch.
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 01/20/2021

Hi Mike,
          As you know we aim to please. I very much appreciate you thinking of us when you need service. If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to call me!

JOHN T.
Honda Civic Coupe
01/18/2021
Great Service!
Always a pleasure to see the guys at Certified. I just bought a used car and knew that it needed a good inspection. They went through every thing in checking over my vehicle and the road test confirmed what I was hearing which shows how thorough they are. The way to keep my vehicle in tiptop condition is to have them inspect and service it regularly!!! Thanks guys!!

Hi John,
          Thanks for bringing in your "New Ride" to let us check it out. Our Used Vehicle Inspections (UVI) are pretty through and are designed to help identify any past accidents or current needs of the Vehicle. Your's with such low mileage, appears to be in good shape, but you never know. Just remember, I Love all my Customers, some more than others!  Good to see you again!

GL
GRETCHEN L.
01/16/2021
Awesome
I have been doing business with Steve and his crew for a while now. They have always been very helpful and professional! I knew that I needed an oil change, but I also asked for them to check out my brakes and a clicking noise in my dash. They checked everything , drew up an estimate and consulted me about what needed to be done!! With the go ahead, the work was completed expertly and within an acceptable amount of time!! they did an awesome job!! I drive several miles for Certified to work on my car because I trust them. They do an awesome job!!! Thank you guys!!!!

Hi Gretchen,
          It always amazes me when folks like you drive 20 miles or more to come and see us, but I understand it's worth the investment in time to feel comfortable with the Service you receive. If you, or anyone you know eve need anything, don't hesitate to call me!

PF
PHIL F.
Chrysler Sebring
01/16/2021
Friendly and very helpful discussions.
Everyone is friendly, you might even say neighborly. They frequently throw in a little humor. They don't mind discussing your automobile's problem and giving you the pluses and minuses about a certain repair. Their prices are reasonable and competitive.

Hi Phil,
         Thanks for sharing your visit for others. Knowing youhave options is what it is all about. Us helping you make good decisions about your vehicle is what we do, plus we care about those we serve.

SK
SHAR K.
La Grange, KY
Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/15/2021
PTCruiser
Love how I am treated and everyone is always very nice to me
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 01/18/2021

Hi Shar, Everyone is amoung Friends here at Certified!

KK
KEN K.
MINI Cooper Coupe
01/13/2021
The do precisely what they say they’ll do. Every time.
Very happy with this company. Honest, courteous reliable.
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 01/14/2021

Hi Ken,
        Thanks for your review and you nailed it. Or Process of doing it the same way everytime works, in most cases. If you ever need something, do not hesitate to call me.

SCOTT C.
01/08/2021
quick and honest
courteous workers that do a job quickly but effectively
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 01/10/2021

Hi Scott,
          Thanks for taking the time to give me your thoughts on how we are doing. I also appreciate you allowing us to service you families vehicles as well. If you ever need something, you call me.
Thanks again,

LD
LOGAN D.
Nissan Xterra
01/07/2021
Amazing Customer Service
First time I came by for a check engine light they happily checked it out and reset the code for no charge so when my starter went out I knew exactly were I was taking it. Thanks again guys
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 01/08/2021

Hi Logan,
           You've hit it on the head, we are all about Customer Service! My Business does the things others do not do. We are more than happy to pull a code and then help you make good decisions as you witnessed. I appreciate you thinking about us when you need service and for leaving info for others to learn more about Certified.

AG
ANNA G.
01/06/2021
Only the Best
Great team, awesome work, always recommend them to friends. Like being part of the family.
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 01/07/2021

Hi Anna,
          Wow, Part of the Family!  We feel the same way about the majority of our Customers, but you know, you've always have that one Cousin! Thanks for referring us to Freinds, we really appreciate your feedback.
Remember, If you need something, call me!

RD
ROBERT D.
01/05/2021
Customer friendly service
Prompt quality service and they do a thorough job explaining detail
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 01/06/2021

Hi Robert,
           Thanks for letting us help you for Tires for your Jeep. As you mentioned, we want to be able to match the way you drive to the tire you'll need to do the job. Anytime you need something, do not hesitate to call or stop by!