CK
CHUCK K.
Goshen, KY
05/12/2018
Superb
It was late in the day when my air-conditioning quit. Hopeful that Certified could help me at this time of the afternoon, I gave them a call. They said to bring it right in. The people were very kind and accommodating. They repaired my problem straight away and the price was outstanding. No foolishness that other shops usually do. I really like these folks and would not go anywhere else. Thank you for a wonderful experience.

TD
TONY D.
BMW 323i
04/29/2018
Friendly fast service reliable work 😀
Great service for a fair price I hear Steve was once a great wrestler before becoming an mechanic 😀

JOHN H.
Subaru
04/28/2018
Professional, knowledgeable, atention to details. HONESTY!
I have never referred an individual to Certified that wasn't satisfied. They all continue to use Certified.

DANNY G.
Saturn VUE
04/26/2018
5 star Service
Thank you to Steve and his competent techs. I am so busy but Running in for an oil change and overall check up of tired, fluids and brakes was EASY! I was in and out quickly and trusting their service techs. It is comforting & It makes feel better that My grandkids are safe after my car is serviced. Thank you!

Anonymous avatar
04/25/2018
Oil change with a smile
As always great people, good price and local business

AK
ALI K.
Pewee Valley, KY
Suzuki Forenza
04/25/2018
Great job.
Nice staff, convenient , and great work .

SL
SHAWNA L.
Chrysler Pacifica
04/24/2018
Trust
My vehicle had broken down for a second time in a week. It was a completely different issue. I went straight to Steve and the guys at Certified. They had the part ordered and my car fixed in 2 days! The staff is friendly and genuine and I truly felt valued. Their professionism was outstanding!

SK
SAM K.
Nissan Frontier
04/09/2018
100,000 Mile Service - Nissan Frontier
Steve and the team at Certified completed on-time and to the estimate a 100,000 service which included new spark plugs, coolant, oil, filters and gaskets. As usual, the service was excellent and I'm very happy with the results.

BV
BRYAN V.
Mazda RX-8
04/06/2018
Got her running
I know a rotary engine isn't easy to work on. Car wasn't running and they did research instead of trail and error to get it running. This keep the cost down.

SK
SHAR K.
La Grange, KY
Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/05/2018
PT Cruiser oil change
Like the employees and the owner. Always does a good job

JOE W.
Shelbyville, KY
04/05/2018
Excellent service!
Super friendly and honest. What more could you ask for. Excellent service and reasonable prices. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

GS
GREG S.
04/04/2018
removed a nail from my truck tire and rotated tires
the work was done in a timely manner on the day called in for service

RICK B.
03/30/2018
Clean lobby and no appt needed.
Love the cleanliness of the shop and they treat you like you are their only customer👍

AD
ANDREW D.
Hyundai ELANTRA
03/28/2018
Honest, reliable and fast!
Honest, reliable and fast!. We will be taking all our cars here for service.

AW
ALTON W.
La Grange, KY
03/27/2018
service in minutes
i took a vehicle we too on for service, it was due for a serious check up (it had not been since sept 2016). everyone was responsive and worked with us to complete the servi e on 3-5 and kept it under cover.

BRIDGET B.
Prospect, KY
03/26/2018
Prompt service, so appreciative.
Every time I have had an issue with a vehicle, Certified Express has done a tremendous job getting the vehicles in and take care of quickly.

HM

WILLIAM M.
Dodge Journey
03/24/2018
Very happy
Good people great fast service 👍

SL
SHAWNA L.
Chrysler Pacifica
03/23/2018
They genuinely care.
My car is running better than when I bought it! Not only did the techs listen, they provided the most excellent service Ive ever had!

DANIEL S.
Pewee Valley, KY
03/23/2018
Great staff
The staff was awesome. While my two daughters and I were waiting for my vehicle to get finished the employees as well as the owner interacted with my children. They were very friendly and ready to help