JOHN W.
Lexus GS 350
04/21/2021
They'll take care if your Lexus too!
These guys are professional and accommodating. We called last minute and got our GS 350 AWD in for an oil change and tire rotation over the lunch hour. I have a long work trip next day and needed it back. Super helpful.
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 04/21/2021

Hi John,
         Just as I said in the Telephone, "If you need something, call me!"  We work for you and specialize in what others can't or won't do. Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback on your Experience!

TD
TOM D.
04/16/2021
People there make you feel like a part of the family.
They keep you in the loop while you are waiting for your vehicle to be fixed. There are no surprises when your car is finished and they are continuing to help with you getting the most out of your vehicle.
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 04/19/2021

Hi Tom,
         Thanks for coming in and letting us serve you. It's been a long tough past here, but it's good to know you are doing well. If you need anything, you call us!

GR
GARY R.
04/15/2021
Superb Service...on every level!
We brought our van, and now our car, to Certified for about the past 5 or so years.
The management, service associates, mechanics, and technicians are absolutely fantastic!
Efficient, personable, professional, and trustworthy!
Can't imagine a better auto service provider!

Hi Gary,
          Thank you very much for your kind words. What we do isn't Rocket Science, but it is very important to get it right and to instill confidence for all parties. Always remember, if you need something, you call me!

Steve @ Certiifed

GL
GRETCHEN L.
Awesome Service
Once again, I have to give it to the guys at Certified! My battery died and I called Steve! He got everything I needed together. When I got my car started I went to Certified. I was in and out of there in less than an hour! Now, I understand that this may not happen all of the time, but they do understand that time is valuable and do their best to take care of everyone. I’m disabled and I’m not able to wait for long periods of time! It’s nice to know that there is at least one business that does not put the priority of customer service aside! Good job guys! Thank you!

Hi Gretchen,
            In my business it's all about the Customer. We develop relationships and know more about our Customers than any other place I would bet. Because of this, we are able to give you the Level of Service you need to make your day more productive.  As I've said before, You need something, you call me!

Ford Edge
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 04/16/2021

We have worked together for many years and I appreceite your support!

ER
ED R.
Goshen, KY
Chrysler 200
04/14/2021
Review
Quality and trustworthy service !!! Will not take my cars anywhere else
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 04/15/2021

Hi Ed,
       Wow! I greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at my business with ohters! I am also very proud of my team. These guys work hard to ensure we take care of the Customers needs,
If you ever need anything, do not hesitate to call me.

KK
KEVIN K.
Volkswagen Golf
04/07/2021
Review
Last minute four new tires for my Golf after a pothole decided that two of the tires needed to go. Steve and his crew accommodated and got me back on the road quickly.

Hi Kevin,
         Thanks for stopping in when you have issues. You have been a Good Friend and Customer. I appreciate this as dos my family.

RK
RON K.
Goshen, KY
04/06/2021
Typical Setvice
Friendly, fast, accurate, reasonable.

Hi Ron,
         Thanks for your feedback. It does make a difference!

SK
SHAR K.
La Grange, KY
Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/05/2021
P.T. Crusier
Had the oil changed, tires rotated and filter changed. As always everyone is very nice to me. Steve was on vacation in Florida with his family , so I missed seeing him today.

I missed you too Shar.

AG
ANNA G.
Lexus ES
04/04/2021
Always the best
Always the best work in the area. Happy Easter
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 04/08/2021

Thanks for stopping in. we always have an Open Door and are willing to serve your needs.

Kia Rio
04/02/2021
Fast and friendly service
Stopped by for an oil change. Had a friendly chat with the gentleman behind the counter. Work was completed fast; staff are friendly. Tbanks!
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 04/08/2021

I appreciate you stopping in and giving us an Opportiunity to take care of you. We're the Friendliest Shop in Town as you have seen,
Feel free to stop by or call if we can help!

RUSSELL G.
Prospect, KY
Toyota Sequoia
04/02/2021
Great fast customer service outstanding
Great work

Hi Russell,
           Thanks for coming in and letting us take care of you. Our Customer Service speaks for itself!

MIKE C.
La Grange, KY
03/30/2021
Very pleased
Arrived at 2:30pm for appointment for oil change service and tire rotation . They were ready and had me out in about an hour or so. Very efficient and thorough. Trust is key here at Certified !

Hi Mike,
         MY Team knows how to get things done and they are very good at it as well.

Thanks for coming in,

Nissan Xterra
03/29/2021
Oil Change
Reliable service. Friendly atmosphere.
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 04/08/2021

That's why we are the Friendliest Shop in Town!

Prospect, KY
Acura RLX
03/29/2021
Tires and oil leak
Did a great job getting on 2 new tires quickly and also checking out an oil leak. Found it to only be the pin needing tightening from the last oil change. Appreciate their sense of urgency and finding root cause that drove no additional cost to fix
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 04/08/2021

Thanks for stopping in and letting us take care of you. We understand you need confidence when you live your life through your vehicle.