Pewee Valley, KY
04/24/2019
A place you can trust
Certified is totally professional in how they operate their business. You can count on them to do what they say they will. Their work has always been done in a timely fashion for me, and the customer service is awesome. The Stephens are great!

AC
ALEX C.
04/21/2019
The best
It’s priceless being able to take my car to a place where I KNOW they will do a great job!

KATHY B.
Chevrolet Cruze
04/20/2019
They are very honest and tell you what you need and don't need. As a single woman it's great to have a place to go where I don't have to worry about getting ripped off. Steve, Steven and everyone are very friendly and very knowledgeable. I won't take my car any place else and I reccomend them to everyone.

DONNIE C.
Sulphur, KY
Reliable service
Steve called when he found problem with truck. Was repaired and running good.

CLAY C.
04/20/2019
Certitified is top notch, five stars.
Certified has been my choice for auto care for years, I would not go anywhere else.

TK
TROY K.
Scion tC
04/19/2019
The Best
I have enjoyed these folks for years they worked on my Excursion..that had many problems..and they have worked on my daughters car many times..I trust them and that's the biggest thing you can say for an auto shop...
seriously..can u trust ur autoshop.I do
TKing

JOHN T.
04/18/2019
Great Brake Job!
I had my car in for normal servicing when the tech noted that the brakes were in need of service. Knowing that I would be on the road for a long trip in the next few weeks I asked to take care of the problem quickly. Steve and his team put me in the first opening and had the car ready when promised by early afternoon. Great job!

KL
KAREN L.
Pewee Valley, KY
Hyundai XG300
04/16/2019
Certified, once again, came thru on repairs to our car that is on its last legs! They were able to use our old part and had our car fixed in one day! Thanks for your help!

SK
SHAR K.
La Grange, KY
Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/12/2019
PT Crusier
Everything was done well and the lights no longer flashing on and off

IF
IVAN F.
La Grange, KY
Kia Rio
04/06/2019
It good service but you haven't answered my email about tires for my car

04/05/2019
Great service team
Trustworthy, reliable and friendly. All you want for your auto repairs.

ROB H.
Jeep Liberty
03/30/2019
All Start Team
Steve and his team are ALL STARS, every time I stop by there I am treated like I am the only priority that they have that day. Service is done fast, correctly and with pride.

CLAY C.
03/28/2019
Certitified is top notch, five stars.
Five stars!
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 03/29/2019

Thanks for coming in Clay. Its always good to see you even though you sometimes wear Orange.

RK
RON K.
Goshen, KY
03/24/2019
Honest-Solid-Guaranteed Repair Work
Steve and the gang are very good at what they have done for me. I’d give them 6 Stars except for two reasons.
1: it can take a week to get something repaired. Typically, I suppose, because they are so good the have lots of work.
2: their labor rate is nearly $100 per hour. That could be the going rate and it could be a fair rate. I have no idea. For me, it just seems high.

In the end, I would recommend them to ANYONE in the Oldham/east Jefferson County area.
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 03/29/2019

Ron, there's good reason we aren't open on Saturdays, my wife has me working somewhere else!
Thanks for coming in, I didn't get a chance to say hi this time. I hope things are well for you and the Mrs.

KENT M.
Lincoln Town Car
03/15/2019
Great service and attention to detail !!
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 03/29/2019

It's always good to see another Durrett grad Kent.

AP
ADAM P.
03/14/2019
Great customer service!
Very positive customer service! Thank you Steve for taking the time to explain everything, A to Z, and answer my questions. I couldn't ask for better.

ROB G.
Goshen, KY
03/09/2019
Fast reliable service
Fixed a dead alternator that stuck me on the side of the road in under 24 hrs. Steve and company are kind and professional.

KP
KEVIN P.
Fast professional service
Certified Express Lube and Auto Service was able to get my car diagnosed soon after my arrival. I was given a ride home and the person who called to let me know the job was complete even offered to come pick me up. And, the bill was around 30% less than the new guys across town!
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 03/29/2019

Hi Kevin, thanks for your feedback. Your review of my business explains why we are the #1 Choice in the area and have been here for over 40 years. Since we are an Independent Shop, and pay no franchise fees, we tend to be a better choice than most other shops.
We understand we are here to serve you and thank you for being able to point out the things we do well.

CL
CRISTY L.
Friendly local service
Easy to get in for routine service or repairs.

KF
KALEN F.
Customer service and honesty
I don’t take my vehicles anywhere else. Outstanding customer service coupled with an honest approach to auto repair are the hallmarks of Certified. I have never had an issue with any repair completed at this shop. They work hard to find the problem and get it right the first time. When you stop in they treat you like family. Reminds me of Cheers - where everybody knows your name.