NJ
NEVILLE J.
11/13/2018
Tyler took good care of me
I am easy to please, just give me what I want....
This Steve and Tyler do consistently.

BOB S.
Pontiac Montana
11/12/2018
Good job, guys.
Always appreciate the service you provide.

GH
GERRY H.
11/11/2018
I just transferred to the Louisville area in Oct 2017, and one of my top priorities was to find a service center for my vehicles. I found Certified on a Google search and after calling them I knew It would be a great place to go. I've had both my vehicles serviced there several times and have had an exceptional experience each time! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!👍

NJ
NEVILLE J.
11/05/2018
The grumpy old man.
Steve, Tyler and the team work hard and deliver good service.
If they can fix your car they will let you know. If they can’t then they will refer you to someone who can.

11/04/2018
Welcoming!
The staff was very welcoming, courteous, & speedy. I would definitely recommend to others. They even allow pets to wait inside.

VW
VICKY W.
11/03/2018
Honest people, good customer service
Also appreciate the UPS discount!

AW
ARTHUR W.
11/02/2018
Great experience
Great work and great customer service.

HC
HOWARD C.
Nissan Murano
11/01/2018
Good job
Not much to say other than a good job

MA
MICKEY A.
Cadillac SRX
10/31/2018
Great service quality work fair prices
Friendly try to give you good advice about what needs to be done to solve your problems

DEANNA S.
Pendleton, KY
10/25/2018
Steve and his staff makes you feel like part of a big family. 😊
Reliable. Steve and his crew will go out of their way to make sure the job is done right. Very professional.

DANIEL S.
Pewee Valley, KY
10/24/2018
Great people
The staff here are amazing people, very friendly. They make sure they get the job the done

CJ H.
10/20/2018
Excellent, fast service
Steve and his crew do a great job of giving you the service you need and explaining how and why. They use high quality parts and won’t sell you something you don’t need. They know how to actually diagnose problems to find the proper fix instead of just guessing and throwing parts at it. They also will explain when the cheapest fix may not be the best for your situation. Their turn-around time on projects is very good.

ROBERT C.
10/19/2018
Great place locally.
Wouldn't go anyplace else.

JIM S.
10/10/2018
FORD ESCAPE OIL LEAK PROBLEM
QUICK AND HONEST WORK FOR A FAIR PRICE
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 10/16/2018

Thanks for thinking of us Jim!

TERRA S.
10/05/2018
Satisfied customer
I’ve been to Certified twice now. I did not write a review after my first visit because I wanted to see if my opinions would remain after another. I am pleased to say that they have. Both times I have been in, I have been treated with respect as a woman, joked with to lighten my spirits, and probably most importantly, I do not feel like I have been taken advantage of. So often I have felt that way when interacting with mechanics. The people at Certified have been very clear about prices, needs versus upsells, and I very much appreciate that. The lobby area is comfortable and I can work on Wi-Fi while I’m waiting. Free coffee and water are provided as well as magazines or television for those who are interested. Will definitely plan to go back.
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 10/16/2018

Hi Terra, I'm glad you are not the type of person who quickly forms an opinion based off of 1 visit. We have designed Certified with you, the Customer, in mind. If you ever need anything, you know where to find us!

KF
KIT F.
10/04/2018
Fast, friendly and efficient
Another great trip to Certified for routine maintenance on my car -- oil change and (free) tire rotation. (It's free when you buy your tires there). Fast and friendly service. The service manager even handed me the new People magazine -- just arrived in the mail -- to read. Very thoughtful. Oh -- and the work on my car was great too.
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 10/16/2018

Kit, I think you'll agree our People Magazines are better than the tattered ones at WalMart! Thanks for thinking about us!

CK
CHUCK K.
Goshen, KY
10/03/2018
Great service as always.
Steve and his crew set a mark that all auto repair people should strive for.
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 10/16/2018

Thanks for the kind words Chuck. We're not always the fastest, but we care about the Customer and try to help keep the cost down as much as possible.

RICK B.
09/29/2018
They are friendly and efficient.
Always a good experience. Steve and the guys are friendly, the place is clean and they are pro active about letting me know what will likely need attention next.
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 10/16/2018

Thanks for the kind words Melinda and thanks for all the referrals!

DA
DAN A.
09/28/2018
Fast and efficient service.
Truck was ready when requested. Was told what was the problem in advance, explained what needed to be done and completed the work on time. Feel very confident working with Steve and Tyler.
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 10/16/2018

Dan, it's always good to see you. Keep me in mind when you decide to stop changing your own oil. Big things coming on the Quick Lube side.

09/22/2018
Car maintenance
The technician got the van in a few minutes before the appointment time and finished quickly and effectively.
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 10/16/2018

Thanks for the kind words and for choosing Certified. We look forward to seeing you here again!