RYAN M.
La Grange, KY
09/16/2020
Wonderful Service
When an issue arises with a relatively new vehicle, most folks first thought is to take the vehicle to the dealer for an opinion and fix. I would highly recommend that if you are in the Crestwood area that you call Steve at Certified Auto. I took our vehicle in for what i thought was an oil leak. After Steve and his crew diagnosed our vehicle it was discovered that I didn't have an oil leak, I had hydraulic fluid leaking from a broken motor mount. Once diagnosed, Steve contacted me and explained in detail what the issue was. Furthermore he was very detailed about how much the repair would cost and how long he would have the vehicle. Steve completed this job within 24 hours and the vehicle was back on the road. Cant explain how happy i am with the service at Certified Auto. Thanks again for an honest job well done.

DERRICK P.
Prospect, KY
Toyota Camry Solara
09/16/2020
Derrick
Fast and convenient. Trustworthy
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 09/16/2020

Hi Derrick,
          Thanks for Sharing your thoughts on my Service to you! Remember, if you ever need something, don't hesitate to call on me!

AMY S.
09/15/2020
Car repair
Always do a great job!
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 09/16/2020

Hi Amy,
         I appreciate you taking the time to share your Experience.  As Always, if you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to contant me!

SK
SHAR K.
La Grange, KY
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/14/2020
PT Crusier
Thanks my car is starting every time now that I have a new battery. Thanks guys
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 09/15/2020

Great, It's always good to hear from you Shar!

MATT B.
09/14/2020
Fast excellent service
We were passing through when our vehicle started making noises. They got us in immediately and diagnosed the issue. We were very impressed!
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 09/15/2020

Hi Folks, I'm glad everything worked out and you were able to make your trip to Gatlinburg. It's amazing when I hear shops tell people they are three weeks out just to even look at something! How much time does it take just to look?
Thanks for letting us help you!

IR
ISAKAR R.
09/11/2020
Really great service
The best place for your car

Hi Isakar,
          It's always good to see you. if you ever need something, don't hesitate to call me!

JOSEPH B.
Louisville, KY
Cadillac CTS
09/10/2020
Honest mechanic
very honest and reasonable. Friendly service and very knowledgeable

Hi Joe,
         Wow, I appreciate the Feedback. Thanks for coming it and Allowing us to Service your Vehicle. If you ever need anything, you call me!

RF
REGINA F.
09/10/2020
Customer service
Communication throughout the service about any issues they are concerned about with the vehicle.
Safety of the vehicle is a priority of the team.

Hi Regina,
             Thanks for giving us some feedback and for taking the time to share your Experence with others. Our #1 Job is to help you make good decisions about your vehicle and to keep you and your Family Safe!
If you need something, you call me!

PH
PAUL H.
09/09/2020
Tire plug
Very professional, nice and fast.
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 09/10/2020

Hi Paul,
         Thanks for coming in to have your Tire repaired. Keep us in mind for other repaairs as well.

DALE B.
Louisville, KY
Chevrolet HHR
09/02/2020
Tires. and Alignment
Steve and his crew did a great job on my car. Good price great service
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 09/03/2020

Hi Dale, How's the HHR driving? We sharpened the Alignment and hopefully this will end the tire eating days!
I appreciate you making the long drive out to see me, as you know, If you ever need anything, you call me!

RK
RON K.
Goshen, KY
09/01/2020
Transmission Fluid Change
Always friendly service
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 09/02/2020

Hi Ron, Thanks for taking the time to help others be more informed about whowe are and what we do here at Certified. If I can ever be of any help, you call me!

JIM S.
08/31/2020
Excellent service with a place that gets to know you.
OK, the initial diagnoses over the phone as to the problem was right on. The work was carried out just as described. And the invoice described the work done in complete detail. I think it is the most informative invoice description that I have ever seen. Great work guys.

Hi Jim,
       I appreciate you taking the time to let others know how we operate. It's not always as easy as you describe, but we get it right from time to time. If you ever need something, you call me!

TF
TRAVIS F.
Shelbyville, KY
Pontiac Bonneville
08/31/2020
Always professional

Hi Travis,
           Thanks for comig in, we always look forward to having folks like you come and visit with us. If you ever need anything, you call me!

TJ
TOM J.
Goshen, KY
Nissan Sentra
08/28/2020
Awesome service with quality workmanship!
Thanks for the great work on both of my vehicles. Convenient and quick.
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 08/30/2020

Hi Tom,
         Thanks for allowing us to service your vehicles!
If you ever need anything, you call me!

SK
SAM K.
Acura MDX
08/28/2020
Issue with Acceleration
My wife's car was hesitating during slow speed acceleration. We took it to Certified and they diagnosed the issue promptly, correctly and provided us with excellent customer service. My family takes all our vehicles to Certified. Thanks!
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 08/30/2020

Hi Sam,
          Thanks for taking the time to share your Experience with others. There is a bunch of behind the scenes magic which goes on to making things happen in a timely manner. After 19 years, we're getting pretty good at it.
If you ever need anything, you call me!