M.E. P.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
07/07/2018
Finally! A reputable company!
Many a shop claim they are good; but, NAPA does good work! They have great people up front and really good mechanics behind the scene! Thanks, Steve, Greg, Tyler and Daniel for making our car run smooth!!

RK
RON K.
Goshen, KY
07/07/2018
Crestwood Certified Satisfies
You can trust them to be honest and fair. I certainly do!!

RICHARD B.
Chevrolet Sonic
06/28/2018
My 2013 Chevy Sonic
Steve, Thanks so much for the great service provided for my 2013 Chevy Sonic. It once again runs just like the day I drove it off the lot, brand new. I'm very pleased with the prompt and efficient service. I'll be a returning customer for sure.

DARREL M.
06/27/2018
Location is close and they are reliable and friendly.
Certified is very reliable and have always completed their work when they said they would. They are a convenient distant from our home. They are friendly and do great work.

LYLE M.
06/19/2018
Unbeatable Customer Service & excellent prices
I called around dinner time on a Saturday (I think they're closed Saturdays?) on a holiday weekend no less, and left a message, expecting to wait until Monday to hear back. The owner (who was out of state) called me back within the hour and tried to get ahold of an employee to come out to me. When he couldn't reach an employee, he directed me to a friend of his! (It was not an emergency.) Then the owner personally came out Monday and fixed our car. Poop arts, labor, and house call was cheaper than we could buy the part ourselves! Highly recommend!

Brandon M.
Pewee Valley, KY
06/15/2018
Just not reasonable on cost if you plan on trying to give your business to one shop
So as a family we have paid about 3k over past 12 mos to Certified to get vehicles fixed/standard maintenance. Recently had an alternator issue, go in there to get it fixed, the quote is 20% over anyone else in area (price checked it while in the shop). This is how you treat returning customers, ridiculous. Go somewhere else, there are other reputable mechanics that will do it reasonably. The scheme here is to suck you in and then overcharge you while you are not paying attention (or have no other option), really not an honest persons business plan. But Steve knows most folks in OC can afford it, so he takes advantage when he can. Be warned.
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 06/18/2018

Hi Brandon, Let's set the record straight as you now are calling me Dishonest, which I take great offence to.
. You came into my business saying the vehicle was making a whining noise and the check engine light is on as well as the battery light. We, while you waited, properly diagnosed the issue and found the alternator not working correctly. We then provided you with an estimate to repair the vehicle, which You Approved. You had the option to not approve the repair, but you approved it and we performed the repair to your vehicle, retested the system, and got you back on the road in a very timely manner. We even rotated your tires while you waited.

I hope you were just having a bad day as you have taken the time to write bad reviews with false information to damage both my reputation, business and the lives of my employees.

Hopefully things are better in your life and you will correct the false items you have posted.

Steve @ Certified

CK
CHUCK K.
Goshen, KY
05/12/2018
Superb
It was late in the day when my air-conditioning quit. Hopeful that Certified could help me at this time of the afternoon, I gave them a call. They said to bring it right in. The people were very kind and accommodating. They repaired my problem straight away and the price was outstanding. No foolishness that other shops usually do. I really like these folks and would not go anywhere else. Thank you for a wonderful experience.

TD
TONY D.
Louisville, KY
BMW 323i
04/29/2018
Friendly fast service reliable work 😀
Great service for a fair price I hear Steve was once a great wrestler before becoming an mechanic 😀

JOHN H.
Subaru
04/28/2018
Professional, knowledgeable, atention to details. HONESTY!
I have never referred an individual to Certified that wasn't satisfied. They all continue to use Certified.

DANNY G.
Saturn VUE
04/26/2018
5 star Service
Thank you to Steve and his competent techs. I am so busy but Running in for an oil change and overall check up of tired, fluids and brakes was EASY! I was in and out quickly and trusting their service techs. It is comforting & It makes feel better that My grandkids are safe after my car is serviced. Thank you!

04/25/2018
Oil change with a smile
As always great people, good price and local business

AK
ALI K.
Pewee Valley, KY
Suzuki Forenza
04/25/2018
Great job.
Nice staff, convenient , and great work .

SL
SHAWNA L.
Chrysler Pacifica
04/24/2018
Trust
My vehicle had broken down for a second time in a week. It was a completely different issue. I went straight to Steve and the guys at Certified. They had the part ordered and my car fixed in 2 days! The staff is friendly and genuine and I truly felt valued. Their professionism was outstanding!

SK
SAM K.
Nissan Frontier
04/09/2018
100,000 Mile Service - Nissan Frontier
Steve and the team at Certified completed on-time and to the estimate a 100,000 service which included new spark plugs, coolant, oil, filters and gaskets. As usual, the service was excellent and I'm very happy with the results.

BV
BRYAN V.
Mazda RX-8
04/06/2018
Got her running
I know a rotary engine isn't easy to work on. Car wasn't running and they did research instead of trail and error to get it running. This keep the cost down.

SK
SHAR K.
La Grange, KY
Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/05/2018
PT Cruiser oil change
Like the employees and the owner. Always does a good job

JOE W.
Shelbyville, KY
04/05/2018
Excellent service!
Super friendly and honest. What more could you ask for. Excellent service and reasonable prices. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

GS
GREG S.
04/04/2018
removed a nail from my truck tire and rotated tires
the work was done in a timely manner on the day called in for service

RICK B.
03/30/2018
Clean lobby and no appt needed.
Love the cleanliness of the shop and they treat you like you are their only customer👍

AD
ANDREW D.
Louisville, KY
Hyundai ELANTRA
03/28/2018
Honest, reliable and fast!
Honest, reliable and fast!. We will be taking all our cars here for service.