09/22/2018
Car maintenance
The technician got the van in a few minutes before the appointment time and finished quickly and effectively.

CLAY C.
09/16/2018
Certitified is top notch, five stars.
I have been a customer of certified for over 14 years. I will not take my vehicles anywhere else for service. Five stars!

GR
GARY R.
Prospect, KY
09/03/2018
Certified Excellence!
Courteous and friendly, informative and thorough, prompt as promised, careful and efficient, available for questions, and take a personal interest beyond the job at hand. Great service managers and great mechanics and technicians!

SK
SHAR K.
La Grange, KY
Chrysler PT Cruiser
08/30/2018
I think the owner is very nice and he cares about his customers. I have been coming here for years and have always had very good service. The employees are very nice as well.

RICK B.
08/19/2018
Service at Certified
I love going into Certified. Steve and his guys are always courteous and the place is always clean. It is obvious they know what they are doing and their confident attitude leaves you feeling like they’ll figure it out or won’t quit until they do. We were out of town when my last oil change was due and I suggested we stop in the town where we were and have it taken care of. My husband said ,” absolutely not”. Take it to Steve when we get back “ 😀
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 08/29/2018

Wow, I guess it shows the passion we have for our Customers. Thank you very much for the kind words. I will share with my Team.

RK
RON K.
08/07/2018
Excellent in Truth
Highly revered and recommended. I’ve had three cars there in last three months. We are very pleased.
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 08/29/2018

We're glad you are our Customers!
Thanks for the Opportunity to Serve You!

KP
KAREN P.
Kia Soul
08/07/2018
Quick and great service
Really like being able to make my appointment online for service. Was great to get a reminder for that service as well. The desk guys are super helpful and technicians are knowledgeable.
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 08/29/2018

Karen, we appreciate the kind words. If we can ever help in any way, do not hesitate to call on us!

M.E. P.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
07/07/2018
Finally! A reputable company!
Many a shop claim they are good; but, NAPA does good work! They have great people up front and really good mechanics behind the scene! Thanks, Steve, Greg, Tyler and Daniel for making our car run smooth!!
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 08/29/2018

Thanks for coming in. We strive to make the entire process smooth and as painless as possible.
contact us whenever we can be of any help!

RK
RON K.
07/07/2018
Crestwood Certified Satisfies
You can trust them to be honest and fair. I certainly do!!

Thanks agan Ron!

RICHARD B.
Chevrolet Sonic
06/28/2018
My 2013 Chevy Sonic
Steve, Thanks so much for the great service provided for my 2013 Chevy Sonic. It once again runs just like the day I drove it off the lot, brand new. I'm very pleased with the prompt and efficient service. I'll be a returning customer for sure.

DARREL M.
06/27/2018
Location is close and they are reliable and friendly.
Certified is very reliable and have always completed their work when they said they would. They are a convenient distant from our home. They are friendly and do great work.

LYLE M.
06/19/2018
Unbeatable Customer Service & excellent prices
I called around dinner time on a Saturday (I think they're closed Saturdays?) on a holiday weekend no less, and left a message, expecting to wait until Monday to hear back. The owner (who was out of state) called me back within the hour and tried to get ahold of an employee to come out to me. When he couldn't reach an employee, he directed me to a friend of his! (It was not an emergency.) Then the owner personally came out Monday and fixed our car. Poop arts, labor, and house call was cheaper than we could buy the part ourselves! Highly recommend!

Brandon M.
06/15/2018
Just not reasonable on cost if you plan on trying to give your business to one shop
So as a family we have paid about 3k over past 12 mos to Certified to get vehicles fixed/standard maintenance. Recently had an alternator issue, go in there to get it fixed, the quote is 20% over anyone else in area (price checked it while in the shop). This is how you treat returning customers, ridiculous. Go somewhere else, there are other reputable mechanics that will do it reasonably. The scheme here is to suck you in and then overcharge you while you are not paying attention (or have no other option), really not an honest persons business plan. But Steve knows most folks in OC can afford it, so he takes advantage when he can. Be warned.
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 06/18/2018

Hi Brandon, Let's set the record straight as you now are calling me Dishonest, which I take great offence to.
. You came into my business saying the vehicle was making a whining noise and the check engine light is on as well as the battery light. We, while you waited, properly diagnosed the issue and found the alternator not working correctly. We then provided you with an estimate to repair the vehicle, which You Approved. You had the option to not approve the repair, but you approved it and we performed the repair to your vehicle, retested the system, and got you back on the road in a very timely manner. We even rotated your tires while you waited.

I hope you were just having a bad day as you have taken the time to write bad reviews with false information to damage both my reputation, business and the lives of my employees.

Hopefully things are better in your life and you will correct the false items you have posted.

Steve @ Certified

CK
CHUCK K.
05/12/2018
Superb
It was late in the day when my air-conditioning quit. Hopeful that Certified could help me at this time of the afternoon, I gave them a call. They said to bring it right in. The people were very kind and accommodating. They repaired my problem straight away and the price was outstanding. No foolishness that other shops usually do. I really like these folks and would not go anywhere else. Thank you for a wonderful experience.

TD
TONY D.
Louisville, KY
BMW 323i
04/29/2018
Friendly fast service reliable work 😀
Great service for a fair price I hear Steve was once a great wrestler before becoming an mechanic 😀

JOHN H.
Subaru
04/28/2018
Professional, knowledgeable, atention to details. HONESTY!
I have never referred an individual to Certified that wasn't satisfied. They all continue to use Certified.

DANNY G.
Saturn VUE
04/26/2018
5 star Service
Thank you to Steve and his competent techs. I am so busy but Running in for an oil change and overall check up of tired, fluids and brakes was EASY! I was in and out quickly and trusting their service techs. It is comforting & It makes feel better that My grandkids are safe after my car is serviced. Thank you!

04/25/2018
Oil change with a smile
As always great people, good price and local business

AK
ALI K.
Suzuki Forenza
04/25/2018
Great job.
Nice staff, convenient , and great work .

SL
SHAWNA L.
Chrysler Pacifica
04/24/2018
Trust
My vehicle had broken down for a second time in a week. It was a completely different issue. I went straight to Steve and the guys at Certified. They had the part ordered and my car fixed in 2 days! The staff is friendly and genuine and I truly felt valued. Their professionism was outstanding!