SL
STUART L.
07/23/2021
Another great experience at Certified Express
Today, I had another great experience at Certified Express in Crestwood. Yesterday, I contacted Certified about getting an oil change before an impromptu trip this afternoon. They scheduled me for 8am today. I was done and on my way by 9am. They took time to show me the cabin and engine air filters, which clearly needed to be changed, and acquired the necessary parts quickly. Want a great auto service experience? Try Certified!
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 07/24/2021

Hi Stuart,
           Thanks for coming in and also for sharing your experience for others. If you ever need anything, do not hesitate to call me.

CONRAD B.
Chevrolet Traverse
07/22/2021
Great service,,very professional, very honest with estimates
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 07/22/2021

Hi Conrad,
             Thanks for coming in and allowing us to service your vehicle. If you ever have 2 10's for 5 and are in the neighborhood, please feel free to stop by!

GR
GARY R.
07/20/2021
Certified Excellent!
Professional, trustworthy (if it needs it, they tell you; if it doesn't, they tell you), technically excellent, personable, knowledgeable about their craft, the community, the culture...they're not just a "business". That's why we keep coming back!
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 07/21/2021

Hi Gary,
          Thanks for sharing your "moving" review abiut what we do here at Certified. I very much appreciate you frequenting my business.

DOUG C.
INFINITI FX35
07/16/2021
Another ghost fixed
Intermittent issue resolved. Diligence and persistence paid off. Thanks Steve and gang for solving another tough issue
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 07/20/2021

Hi Doug,
          Thanks for coming to see us. Some issues are easier than others, but we're not quitters!

GMC Acadia
07/14/2021
Great service and complete honesty!
Thought I had a major problem going on with my vehicle. Certified spent a lot of time trying to find the awful noise I had heard before taking my vehicle into their shop- only to have it stop as I was driving in. Turns out it was probably just a rock stuck behind the rotor. Could have charged me hundreds and made something up. Car is running perfectly fine now and they didn’t charge me a penny. Honesty is sometimes difficult to find, but not at Certified. Good people!! Thank you!!!
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 07/15/2021

Thanks for your kind review of your experience here at Certified. No matter whether it's a big problem or a small problem, we do our best to ensure you and your Family are safe. If you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to call on us!

JEFF R.
GMC Terrain
07/12/2021
These guys are the best in Crestwood!
I moved to town4 years ago and lucked into this shop. I have yet to be disappointed. They have been excellent.
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 07/14/2021

Hi Jeff,
        Thanks for sharing your experience at Certified, If you ever need anything, do not hesitate to call on us!

MICHAEL P.
07/07/2021
Great place for auto service
Always great service and attention to detail.
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 07/08/2021

Hi Michael,
              Thanks for coming to see us and allowing us to service your vehicle. I very much appreciate the kind comments you shared with me at the counter. If you ever need anything, do not hesitate to call on me!

GG
GARY G.
07/04/2021
Regular service , helps keep up with my service schedule
Went in for a tire check as it was going flat and was reminded that I was due an oil change and I needed a fan belt , this had completely skipped my mind and was grateful for the reminder, as always just a great bunch of gentlemen that help keep my auto up and running.
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 07/06/2021

Hi Gary,
          Yes things kinda creep up on us sometimes don't they?  As always, thanks for your support!

Steve @ Certiifed

PF
PHIL F.
Chrysler Sebring
07/01/2021
Easy to work with
Always friendly and easy to work with. Good work at a reasonable price. What's not to like!
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 07/01/2021

Hi Phil,
         I appreciate you taking time to share your thoughts on my service to you. If I can ever be of help, do not hesitate to call me.

SCOTT C.
06/29/2021
Got right in without an appointment
Just needed an oil change on my car and was able to drop it off without an appointment.They did the oil change and rotated the tires in a timely fashion.I called a dealership first and didn’t have any open appointments for almost two weeks and my work schedule is too busy to wait that long.
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 06/30/2021

Hi Scott, Thanks for leaving a note about your Experience here at Certified. In no way can I understand how no one can not have time to service your vehicle. ???? ---  Even in times like today, when others can't, Certified can!
Feel free to call me if I can help you.

GG
GARY G.
06/24/2021
Customer Service
Excellent customer service , staff in the customer service department provided me with clear cut advice and what my repair options were and how much the cost might be.
I would characterize my experience with the staff at certified auto and pleasant and the staff as friendly trustworthy and honest.
I highly recommend them over any other many other repair shops.
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 06/25/2021

Hi Gary,
         Thanks for sharing both your thoughts and experience at Certified with others. My business works off the same premise everyday, "Take Care of the Customer!" Ok, now the secret is out, please do not share this with others as they mght catch on!

JO
JASON O.
06/22/2021
We absolutely trust Certified Express with our vehicles!

Hi Jason,
           Thanks for leaving feedback on your visit. If you ever need something, do not hesitate to call me!

MEGAN M.
06/22/2021
Great experience
Steve was so helpful and kind - I stopped by to request an oil change, brakes and tires. He got it all done with constant communication about the cost and how long it would take, plus dealt with all of my questions. Highly recommend.

Hi Megan,
          It was very nice to meet and serve you! Please do not hesitate to call on us when you need something!

DENISE G.
INFINITI QX60
06/21/2021
First Experience
My first visit. Great customer service.

Hi Denise,
          Thanks for the note! Tell all your friends at work, we're only a sidewalk down the street.

SK
SHAR K.
La Grange, KY
Chrysler PT Cruiser
06/21/2021
PT Crusier
Everything was great as always
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 06/21/2021

Thanks Shar, Love your new Do!