Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/09/2019
Professional
I just went to get some tires put on, but they were very professional and the waiting room is nice.

WR
WALTER R.
Canton, NC
11/09/2019

MIKE C.
Mazda CX-5
11/04/2019
Late fall vehicle service
Walked in with no appointment and Stephen smiled and had them take care of my oil change and tire rotation. They check everything. My battery was tested and my tires. Great service at Certified !!! Got to talk to Steve too.
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 11/06/2019

Hi Mike, It's always good to see you. If you need something, feel free to stop in or call!

AW
AMY W.
Cadillac DTS
10/31/2019
Knowledgeable service with a smile
This is where you should be taking your vehicle! Knowledgeable, dependable, friendly and economical.
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 11/06/2019

Amy, Thanks for your kind words. It makes me feel warm all over when I read your review. You  get an extra hug next time I see you.

SK
SOLOMON K.
Nissan Pathfinder
10/31/2019
Great job
Great job
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 11/06/2019

Hi Solomon, I appreciate your confidence in our service to you. Thanks for coming in, see you next time you have a need.

KD
KURTIS D.
10/30/2019
Visit to Certified
I personally have not needed a mechanic for years but I have known Steve for years. I have often recommended folks his way. A little over a week ago I did need their expertise with a possible transmission problem. I brought it in and they serviced the trans, changed the oil and wiper blades and everything seems to be ok.
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 11/06/2019

Hi Kurtis, It was good to see you again. Although we thought you may have had a major transmission issue on our first test drive, it turned out to be merely a small  issue. I'm glad things  worked out for you. Thanks for the many referrals as well. Call if I can be of any help.

TD
TONY D.
10/24/2019
Wheel bearing went out after only 6 thousand miles
I had a rear wheel bearing replaced it only lasted 6 thousand miles these should last at least 80 thousand. The technician probably hurt it while pressing it in. Steve offered me no relief said it would cost me over $600 for another one. First of all you can get it done for $400 anywhere else. I will never do business here again what a rip off
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 10/24/2019

What Mr. Decker knows and doesn't say is the Wheel Bearing carried a 1 Year or 12,000 mile warranty and we installed this bearing 2 Years and 3 months ago. I spoke with the manufacturer and due to the time the bearing was installed, they were unable to replace the bearing under warranty. I also looked at other bearings and they all carried the same warranty, even the dealer. How can he factually state the technician damaged the bearing? I believe Tony has Buyer's Remorse over buying this vehicle in the first place and just wants something for nothing!

LI
LAURIE I.
Jeep Patriot
10/24/2019
They care about great service and do not over charge.
Very nice people to work with that explain everything to you before they do the work.
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 11/06/2019

Hi Laurie, Thanks for letting us help you take care of your vehicle. We do our best to help Customers like you understand what you need and why. It's a pleasure to work with you. Thanks for sending your friends to us as well.

KD
KEITH D.
Nissan Rogue
10/22/2019
Always enjoyable coming to this place
Steve and his crew are always great, very knowledgeable and helpful. They always go out of their way to take care of me.
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 11/06/2019

Hi Keith, Thanks for sharing your opinion of my business with others. It's always good to see you as well. Enjoy the Holidays!

SHARLA W.
10/20/2019
Very Pleased
Took my van in for a output shaft leak, the guys got me straight in and had me fixed in a day! I was thankful for the professional way I was spoken to, being a woman most service centers treat me like I am stupid, which was Not the case at Certified. Very respectful and very much interested in my questions and input as to when the problem started and what I had done prior to my visit.
I will definitely seek their services again should another problem arise.
Thanks guys for a great job and a fair price!
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 11/06/2019

Hi Sharla, Thanks for sharing your experience with others. Yours was a tricky repair, but I'm glad it worked out and we were able to get you back on the road. We'll be here for you and those you refer.

BD
BRAD D.
10/17/2019
Wowed!
Steve met me at just the right place and just the right time! My car had died at a local gas pump, and AAA was there to tow me. Steve walked up and very clearly had an understanding of the situation… Even offered to drop me off at home when we took the car to the dealer. I was so impressed, I asked AAA to take it to his place and the car was fixed overnight. Steve and team have found a new customer In me.
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 11/06/2019

Hi Brad, Do you believe in Fate? I'm glad we were brought together and we were able to get you back on the road as quickly as we did. Feel free to call on me if we can be of service.

JOHN T.
10/16/2019
Great Service!
I scheduled a service appointment so they were ready for my car when I brought it in for the scheduled maintenance. They were very thorough and explained everything that had been done on this service visit. Check in, servicing and checkout all went very smoothly. It is great going in for service and chatting with the guys there. All of them are friendly, courteous and knowledgeable!
Thank you!
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 11/06/2019

Hi John, It's always good to see you my friend. Thanks for your confidence in my business.

SK
SHAR K.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
10/16/2019
PT Cruiser
The owner is a friend and employees are very nice
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 11/08/2019

It's always good to see you Shar, I hope things get better for your Fur Babies!

EB
ELIZABETH B.
Toyota Venza
10/15/2019
Finally
I discovered Certified because I was looking for a second opinion. Steve and Steven saved me both unnecessary repairs and $700. They were patient with my questions and explained everything clearly. Phew! Now Certified is my FIRST and most trusted opinion.

Hi Elizabeth,
               Thanks for sharing your experience for others. If you should ever need anything for yourself or others, do not hesitate to call on me. Enjoy your trip!

SP
SARAH P.
10/14/2019
Super friendly staff
Entire staff is always super friendly and accommodating.
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 11/08/2019

Hi Sarah, Thanks for sharing your experience with oothers. I encourage you to share your experience with others. You can always stop in whenever you need something. Low Tire light on - Stop in. Funny Noise - Stop In.  I think you get my point!

STEFAN B.
10/14/2019
Trustworthy, customer focused
Steve and Steven both represent their company by focusing on the customer, they are courteous, assess your vehicle, share their plan and execute. They update you along the way.

Hi Stefan,
         I appreciate you sharing your thoughts on my business with others. You can trust us to take care of your friends and family as well. Thanks again,

JY
JAY Y.
Hyundai Elantra Touring
10/11/2019
Fast, efficient, reliable and fair priced service.
Steve at Certified went out of his way to search and find the correct mirror to replace the one I had damaged. I am always happy with the courteous and reliable service I receive at Certified.

Hi Jay,
        I always enjoy seeing you my friend. I hope you know you can always stop by when you need me,

ANDY S.
10/11/2019
Great customer service. Very nice, knowledgeable and quick. A great experience.
Steve @. from Certified Express Lube and Auto Service responded on 11/08/2019

Hi Andy, Thanks for coming in, it was good to see you. I always appreciate your referrals as well.

DAN B.
Prospect, KY
Personal service
Very knowledgeable and friendly.

Great place to have your car worked on and new tires installed.

Hi Dan,
        I know you have many options when it comes to taking care of your vehicles, I'm glad you see all we have to offer folks like yourself. Thanks for the review!

RP
RICHARD P.
Chrysler 200
10/09/2019
Courteous, friendly, qualified, experienced staff. Quoted price and time of completion exactly as promised.
Very professional, completed and cost quoted as promised.

Hi Rick,
        Thanks for sharing your experence with others. It's always good to see you, you're looking great!