DONALD D.
05/25/2018
In & Out, as advertised and in fact even better soI could get service and meet a second goal.
The personal service you provide is appreciated. I made my 2nd appointment in Lakeland thanks to your hussle. Service from the 50's, technology and advice from today.

Sue B.
Manlius, NY
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Sue said the staff are excellent at the business, and she doesn't have a problem with them.

Kirkville, NY
05/19/2018
Chandler Automotive
Staff. Thanks to Roger, Roseanne, Andy, Kent, Erica, Cindy and Debbie for making my life sp much easier!

05/19/2018
Made a last min. Appt. Got us in and out quick and easy. They check the truck over to make sure everything is safe and in good working order.

Jeff C.
GMC Acadia
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said they did a very good job.

Joe S.
Liverpool, NY
Dodge Dakota
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Joe said the business always does good work.

KATHY M.
Liverpool, NY
05/14/2018
friendly,knowledgeable, trustworthy and competent.
I have been taking vehicles to Chandlers for many years. Their customer service is great and I never doubted their suggestions as to what needed to be done now and what I should think about having done soon. They are always around for advice and very trustworthy. Mechanics are well trained.

SHELLY H.
Chevrolet Corvette
05/13/2018
Absolutely best service!!
I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else... very trustworthy, honest and great service!

SU
Shiva U.
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Shiva said he was very happy with the service. The business was clean, and they explained what was going on.

05/04/2018
Very professional, courteous and helpful.

DA
DAVID AND GLENDA A.
Bridgeport, NY
ALWAYS GREAT FRIENDLY SERVICE
MUCH BETTER THAN THE WAY I AM TREATED AT BURDICK

JE
JAMES E.
05/04/2018
Very pleased with the service

HW
Hailey W.
Nissan Rogue
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Hailey said the business made getting her vehicle serviced easy.

JAMES AND CAROL H.
Chittenango, NY
04/29/2018
Customer service
We have been customers for 45 years.

DF
Don F.
Syracuse, NY
04/26/2018
Buyer Beware, Chandler Auto you should fear
Purchased a truck from Chandlers, The stereo started acting up on the way home (It was a Saturday). Monday I told Chandlers about the issue and they looked at it a couple days later and said they couldn't fix it, it was a dealer only flash upgrade. Could only get it to the dealers a week later (that was their first available). They couldn't find the issue and charged me $113. Took it to another Chevy dealer the next day and they said the HMI Module was bad. They ordered the part and installed two days later. Still an issue, they said now the Head unit of the stereo had a short. Chandlers instructed the dealers not to fix it because I was thinking about installing an aftermarket stereo. I'm already out $113 and they want me to install a stereo to fix a problem that was there when I purchased the truck (awesome customer service). I called Chandlers and argued the point and they agreed to fix it and to bring it to their shop. I dropped the truck off on a Thursday and they tried to fix it, they couldn't so they brought it to the local Chevy dealers. Chevy trouble shot it to the module behind the radio. Once installed they still had the problem, they troubleshot it to shorted wires in the dash, troubleshot that and found out all wires were good and it was the instrument cluster that was causing the problem (at least that is where we are at now, it's been there a week straight now). Bottom line is the truck has been in the shop 12 out of the 26 days I have owned it so I have been without a vehicle the whole time. My wife and I have had to rearrange our schedules and I have had to take vacation days because I couldn't get to work (I work an hour from home). Chandlers has not offered to use their courtesy shuttle to help out and maybe bring my wife to work (10 minutes from the house). Nope we have been left to fend for our self. They did offer to take the truck back but only after I receive the title (it's been 26 days and the DMV said it could be up to another four weeks). The worst part is the DMV said the truck has still not been registered in my name and all Chandlers needs to do is call the branch they send their registrations to and have the pull it from the pile and void it and it will be like the truck was never registered. Chandlers won't even do that. The have such poor customer service, if you want to purchase a vehicle where you are totally on your own and don't need to rely on it to keep yourself employed then Chandlers is the place for you but if you need your vehicle and have to depend on it to be reliable day after day stay away from Chandlers Auto. Chandlers did tell me to get a rental for two days and they would reimburse me for it. I really don't believe that, they didn't reimburse me for the $113 I paid to get the unit flashed when they said that was the issue. Chandlers is a joke!!!!

DAVID R.
Chevrolet S-10
04/19/2018
Always prompt, professional service . . .
Chandler's always does a good job for me. They quickly diagnosed the problem, fixed it expertly the first time, and got the vehicle back to me quickly. You can't ask for more than that. A good relationship with an auto repair shop is based on trust - and you can trust Chandler's.

Robert W.
Syracuse, NY
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the facility was excellent.

DEBRA W.
Minoa, NY
Nissan Frontier
04/17/2018
Nissan 2014
Erica keeps in touch while you wait. I trust the recommendations.THE MASSAGE CHAIR IS THE BOMB.

PP
Peter P.
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Peter said they were very courteous and they did exactly what they said they would do.

MA
MARGRET A.
Camden, NY
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/14/2018
always great service
Timely appts., great service and always friendly.