CK
CAROL OR JON K.
Liverpool, NY
Amazing Customer Service!!!
As always we are so grateful for the knowledge and caring staff! You are always greeted with a smile and I know that my families safety is their first concern!
Andy P., Manger from Chandler Automotive Sales & Service responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you Carol!!! We aprreciate you confidence and enjoy seeing you.

Honda Accord Coupe
Great friendly service
Great friendly service. I have never had an issue with dishonesty or high pressure service to do more.

CINDY ** C.
Awesome people
Great people awesome business

Thank you for your great review!  We appreciate it!

KH
KEVIN and SARAH H.
02/06/2019
The Chandler People
We would never go anyplace else. That guy named Andy is amazing!

Yes, Andy is amazing!  We appreciate your business!

Steven S.
Chrysler Sebring
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Steven said the business always does a great job. He goes every year to get his vehicle inspection.

JO
John O.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
John said he was completely satisfied with their good work and prices.

BE
Always a good experenc

DIANE P.
01/26/2019
Best customer service
I have never been disappointed with Chandler’s customer service, honesty, and excellent work. I had a headlight that I had installed by Chandler that was going out intermittently. I took it to my Subaru dealer because I thought it may have been a connection problem. The dealer said it was the bulb and wanted to charge me a ridiculous rate. I said no thank you. Chandler took me in the same day I called. They explained different scenarios in detail to me, rechecked my connections, and the bulb. They came back to me with the faulty bulb that had a hairline crack, hardly visible. They replaced it for me at no charge. Can’t beat that! I am in the process of buying a new car but I will return for routine maintenance not covered by my new car warranty.
Andy P., Manger from Chandler Automotive Sales & Service responded on 02/06/2019

We appreciate your business and great review.  Thank you for your confidence in our service!

BRIAN S.
Kia Forte
01/22/2019
Was quick, easy and great service and always professional

Chittenango, NY
01/20/2019
Service great as always
Customer service is the best, always looking out for the customer.
Andy and the team are an asset to the business.

AK
AL K.
Camillus, NY
Jeep Cherokee
01/19/2019
Great people, great staff, great work!
I have been bring my vehicles to them for years. Always happy with their staff and services performed. Outstanding place to go for your automotive care.

Dewey S.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Dewey said he would recommend this business for service.

WL
William L.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
William said the staff members are courteous, professional, clean and kept. They are great.

RUSS M.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/13/2019
Another Nice Visit
As always,I received professional friendly service.Erica went above and beyond for me in helping me with my brakes.
Andy P., Manger from Chandler Automotive Sales & Service responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for your business.  We are happy to hear you were
pleased with your visit.

JAMES AND CAROL H.
Chittenango, NY
01/10/2019
I brought my Dodge Grand Caravan in for an indirect nope tigon and oil change.The vehicle passed inspection,but Chandlers free curtesy inspection found oil and transmission line leaks.Also the battery didn't pass their test.Chandler Automotive completed the repairs quickly.If they had not found these problems,I most likely would have been broken down alongside the road somewhere.I have been a very satisfied customer for 46 years now.Roger,and his employees have always gone the extra mile for automotive service. I am a very satisfied customer, Jim Hilgers

Thank you for your confidence in our service.  We appreciate your business and the great review!

LZ
LINANNE Z.
01/07/2019
Family Owned and Operated
Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Thank You Chris King!

CRAIG H.
Mazda B3000
Goodyear Wrangler tires installed and Power Steering Repair
Great Service and friendly staff/Erica and Andy .job done in a timely manor

Thank you! We are happy to hear you are pleased with our service.  We hope you are enjoying your new tires!

RN
ROSE N.
Lincoln MKZ
01/05/2019
Trusted and friendly auto service......
I totally trust Chandler Automotive Sales and Service with my vehicle. They are family owned and operated....which means a lot to me. I highly recommend them to you and yours.

Thank you Rose for your confidence in us!

ALAN M.
Clay, NY
01/05/2019
Great personnel clean waiting room
Very nice personnel clean waiting room love the message chair and they always do things at a reasonable price that’s why always return

Dawn M.
Canastota, NY
Kia Rio
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Dawn said this business is good.