Buick LaCrosse
01/22/2020
Value
I have no complaints about the job well done. Unfortunately I left feeling that saving me money wasn't in their best interest, quite the opposite actually. Yes it's a business, I get it. But the labor charges for the minor task as well as the add-ons that I did not ask for were too much and I will not be returning. I suggest shopping around, I wish I had.
Andy P., Manger from Chandler Automotive Sales & Service responded on 01/23/2020

We feel there must have been a miscommunication about the length of time and price of your repairs.  Please call Kent at
315-699-5743 and I would be happy to address your concerns.

MELISSA S.
Fulton, NY
Nissan Rogue
01/22/2020
Friendly
first time visit for an oil change and couldn't be more pleased, price was very reasonable and comparable to other shops in the local area, Andy was very nice and helpful!
Andy P., Manger from Chandler Automotive Sales & Service responded on 01/22/2020

Thank you Melissa!! We are so glad to hear you were pleased with our staff and service.  We look forward to seeing you again!!!

Richard S.
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Richard said the staff treated him well.

Thank you Richard for your kind review!  We appreciate your
kind words for our staff and service.

DONNA W.
Minoa, NY
Buick Regal
01/21/2020
Comforting
I had to have what I considered a big and costly repair. Even though this was hard for me,I always know my car will be fixed correctly, with knowledgeable service and top notch work.It is comforting to have that trust in a service department. The staff there is so awesome friendly and kind.
Andy P., Manger from Chandler Automotive Sales & Service responded on 01/21/2020

Thank you Donna for your continued trust in our service and staff.
We appreciate your business and kind review!

CANDY H.
Bridgeport, NY
Lincoln MKZ
01/19/2020
Easy scheduling, great service
All around great place to do business with. Ease of scheduling, superior service and the best customer service.

Thanks Candy for the great review. We appreciate it and value you as our customer!

East Syracuse, NY
Lexus ES 330
01/16/2020
Friendly, fast and efficient service.
Since my car is older and has a lot is miles on it, I am pleased that the technicians look it over for any potential problems or concerns that need to be addressed. I like that I get a reminder email whenever service is recommended. I am very happy with my experiences with Chandler and will continue to use their services when necessary.
Andy P., Manger from Chandler Automotive Sales & Service responded on 01/16/2020

We apprecate your kind review and confidence in our service.

Dewey S.
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Dewey said this business was good. They were convenient and he heard good reports about them.

Thanks!  We appreciate you coming in!

Kia Forte
01/14/2020
There work and customer service.
Just an excellent places to get your vehicle fixed good customer service very clean atmosphere and you can even have a little breakfast while you're waiting with coffee BL.
Andy P., Manger from Chandler Automotive Sales & Service responded on 01/15/2020

Thank you for your great review!  We appreciate it!

Mrs B.
01/13/2020 Category: Service
MRS said she's gone to this business for years and everything there is a-okay.

Thank you for being such a loyal customer over the years.  We are always happy to see you!

JENNIFER T.
Buick Encore
01/11/2020
They always take care of us
We been going to Chandler for all our service needs for over 5 years and wouldn't dream of taking our cars anywhere else. The staff is warm and friendly and always gives us all the knowledge we need to keep our cars in the best shape. ERIKA deserves a bonus shes the best!

Thank you for your continued trust and confidence in our shop and staff!! We appreciate your amazing review!

JAMES AND CAROL H.
Chittenango, NY
01/10/2020
Customer Service
I have been using Chandler Automotive since 1973.I have always received great service and have purchased several cars from them.Roger and his friendly and courteous staff always do a great job and make you feel like familly. Jim Hilgers
Andy P., Manger from Chandler Automotive Sales & Service responded on 01/11/2020

We are grateful for your continued confidence in our service and staff.

Chittenango, NY
01/07/2020
The people
Service is great, and treat customers with respect.
Andy P., Manger from Chandler Automotive Sales & Service responded on 01/08/2020

We appreciate your kind review!!

01/06/2020
Highly recommend
Great place friendly service fast and reasonable prices

Thank you for your great review!

GO
GARY O.
Brewerton, NY
Ram Pickup
01/06/2020
timely service, good people to work with
timely service, good people to work with

We appreciate your business!!

JE
JAMES E.
12/26/2019
Easy appointment and timely service.

Thank you for coming in!