RK
RUTH/FRED K.
02/16/2019
Always great service
I always recommend All Car Care to friends. They are people you can trust, they do an excellent job and do not over charge for the work they perform.

KZ
KATTIE/CHRIS Z.
02/09/2019
True Professionals
My wife and I have had both of our vehicles serviced by Dave and the staff at All Car Care many times. Always professional... always courteous... always reasonable.
Even on short notice, they’re able to find time to at least looks things over for us. When we’ve had appointments scheduled, they’ve always been completed on time and even faster than promised on a few occasions.
Wouldn’t consider taking our business anywhere else.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for your review! Customer service is very important to us. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

JUDY P.
Brewerton, NY
Dodge Journey
02/05/2019
Everyone is always friendly and helpful, great customer service.
It is always a good experience coming here. My car is taken care of promptly. They occasionally make recommendations but there is no high pressure on those. I will continue to be a regular customer.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for your kind review Judy! It's always a pleasure. We look forward to seeing you again!

Brian S.
Ford Expedition
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Brian said the staff took care of everything he asked them to do.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for your review Brian! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

CHARLENE M.
Honda Civic Cpe
Customer Service/Quality Work
I had a dead battery after our very cold /snowy weekend and I called to get a new battery and an appt. to have it installed. On such short notice they got my car in within an hour and replaced the battery and my car was done in a matter of minutes. Thank you for consistent quality work and super customer service!
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 01/28/2019

Customer service and satisfaction go hand in hand and both are a priority to us. We appreciate your business!

KT
KATHY T.
Positive!
The first time I took my car to All Car Care was because of the closeness to my residence. After that I kept taking my car there because the staff was friendly, the office is comfortable, the service was superior and I always walked away with a good feeling. Oops....I’m also a woman!
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 01/28/2019

Man or woman, our goal is for ALL of our customers to leave with a good feeling!  We thank you and appreciate your business!

Saturday service
Thanks for fitting my car in and giving me a heads up on some future repair needs.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 01/28/2019

Glad we were able to fit you in! It is our goal to help our customers to the best of our availibilty.

Jack M.
New York
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Jack said he was very happy with his service. The employees completed the service they were supposed to.

CP
Cheryl P.
01/17/2019
Relatable and very good service.
I have been bringing our cars here for 5 years and I’ve always been pleased. They are very reliable and have very good customer service. They always get back to me in a timely fashion and fit me in soon to get the car problem resolved.

CP
CHERYL P.
Lincoln MKZ
01/16/2019
Realaible and Personable
Have brought my cars to this shop and they are reliable and personable and care for their customers.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 01/17/2019

Customer care and satisfaction are key to our business. Thank you for your review!

FM
FRANK M.
Chrysler Sebring
01/16/2019
Once again received great customer service and care from the people here!! They do all they can to get you in and on your way again.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 01/16/2019

Always our pleasure!

JAY R.
Whitesboro, NY
Nissan Sentra
01/15/2019
Competent & Knowledgeable Service
Dave’s is speedy, accommodative, extremely knowledgeable and competent. Every single one of my nearby work colleagues gets their car work done at Dave’s... I took their recommendation and have had only great experiences with Dave’s.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 01/16/2019

We appreciate your business Jay! Our goal is that all of our customers have a great experience at our shop. We look forward to seeing you again!

CAESEY/PATTI S.
Honda Civic Coupe
01/08/2019
Reliable
They usually get me in right away. They provide you a ride if needed. They have fair prices.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 01/09/2019

Being able to help our customers when they are in a bind is important to us. We appreciate your business!!

MARY R.
Brewerton, NY
Jeep Liberty
01/06/2019
Always a pleasant visit
Honest and reliable experience with Dave and his staff.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you Mary Rose for your wonderful review!

TR
TOM/MAUREEN R.
01/06/2019
Very honest
They have always been honest with us, and staff is very friendly
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 01/09/2019

Being honest is not just what we do, it represents who we are. Thank you for the review. We do appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you for your next service!

LC
Louis C.
Buick LaCrosse
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Louis said the business changed his oil, and he was in and out in no time.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you for your review Louis. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you for your next service!

Darby C.
Mannsville, NY
Chevrolet Malibu Limited
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Darby said that the place got her in and out and did a good job.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 01/09/2019

We appreciate you taking the time for the phone interview last week and appreciate your business!

MF
MARC/ANDREA F.
12/28/2018
Brake job
I recommend All Car Care to everyone in need of auto repairs. Dennis, Dave, and the whole crew there are very friendly and down to earth. They take care of the issue and do not over charge or suggest any work that is not needed. Our family has been going there for years and we trust them to take good care of us. We appreciate the great service they provide.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 01/09/2019

We appreciate your business and the referrals you continue to feed us! It's people like you that make us strive to be the best!

Terry B.
Central Square, NY
Chrysler 200
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Terry said the business provided good service and they were also trustworthy.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you for the kind review. We look forward to seeing you for your next service!

JOHN/PAUL M.
Dodge Journey
12/04/2018
Very good staff great folks to work with
They work with you and are very good at finding out what is wrong and fixing the problems
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 01/09/2019

We appreciate your business! Thank you for the review!