EP
ED P.
Jeep Compass
09/16/2020
Excellence in every way
All Car Care is consistently the BEST. I have been having my vehicles serviced here for 20 years as well as my family and many friends doing the same. Professional, Concerned, Caring, Knowledgeable, Convenient are just a few words to describe their service EVERY day. Thank You Dave, Anita and crew for ALL you do.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 09/16/2020

Thank you for your gushing review Ed. Our hope is all of our customers feel this way as this is exactaly what we strive to be! Have a great day Ed.

Jack M.
New York
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Jack said it was fine and there were no problems. The people are courteous and the service done the way it was supposed to be.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 09/16/2020

Thanks for the review Jack! We will see you in a couple months for your next service. Have a great day...

MARY R.
Brewerton, NY
Jeep Liberty
09/02/2020
Always satisfied with the service I receive at All Car Care.
All Car Care takes good care of my 2008 Jeep, with over 119,000 miles on it. They have serviced my vehicle since I owned it and I have no doubt they keep it in tip top shape. I feel confident in the advice they give me on what needs to be done, or not done, never any pressure to get services I don’t need. Thank you All Car Care technicians, and Dave and Anita.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 09/16/2020

Thanks for the 5 stars Mary and the tomatoes! (and cukes) Neither lasted long. It's always a pleasure to see you. We will keep the old girl going for you as long as we can!! Thanks again and have a great day!

DAVID/KOURTNEY D.
09/02/2020
Honest and Fair
I fully trust Dave and his team. He has honest and fair prices and does not try to do anything fishy with hidden fees. His team is flexible to what your needs are and accommodating. It is hard to find professionals of this caliber nowadays. I do not go to anywhere else for my auto care.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 09/08/2020

Thank you for your review and the 5 stars to boot! Being honest is essential in our business and we would have it no other way. We appreciate you choosing us to service your vehicles.

Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 09/16/2020

Thank you for the review and the 5 stars. Honesty and trust are what we base our business on. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you for your next service!

FM
FRED M.
Cadillac Seville
08/29/2020
Honesty
Dave has treated me fairly in my two visit to car care.they worked on my car at the scheduled time of appointment. Friendly are both he and his wife Anita. I highly would recommend car care when opportunity arises
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 08/31/2020

Thank you for your review Fred. We appreciate the kind words and the 5 stars!

Anita Bombard

John A.
Chrysler Pacifica
08/27/2020 Category: Service
John said they do good, and they are professional.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 08/28/2020

Thank you for the review John. Always a pleasure to see your smiling face at the shop!

KG
KAREN G.
Liverpool, NY
Nissan JUKE
08/25/2020
Very satisfied
Very courteous and fast service
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 08/26/2020

Thank you for your review Karen. We appreciate it. Hope you have a good day!

DY
DONNA Y.
08/25/2020
Tremendous service!
Thank you for being quick yet thorough with my repair. Everything was done as requested and your quote was spot on when I got the final bill. Great job all!
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 08/26/2020

Thank you for your review Donna, and the 5 stars to boot! We look forward to seeing you again.

KEN/LORI M.
08/21/2020
Fantastic
Dave, Anita & their staff are fantastic! Great customer service & honest every time!! I wouldn’t have car service done anywhere else.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 08/26/2020

Thanks for the review Ken & Lori. It is our pleasure and we appreciate your business. Have a great day!

NAT/MARIA O.
GMC Terrain
08/19/2020
Thank you for your help!
Thank you for working with us to get our inspection done in a timely fashion even though your schedule was full. The community is very fortunate to have you!
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 08/26/2020

Thank you for the review Nat. If we can make it happen we will. Your choice to do business here is appreciated!
Have a great day!

TC
TRACY C.
Weedsport, NY
08/19/2020
Amazing Customer Service
This was my first time... I was quite surprised how organized friendly in quick I service was.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 08/19/2020

Thank you for your review and the 5 stars! This having been your 1st time here, we hope it is not your last! Thanks again and have a great day!

Jessica G.
08/18/2020 Category: Service
Jessica said the staff does what she needs them to do.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 08/26/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate your business!

WR
WENDY R.
North Syracuse, NY
Jeep Liberty
08/16/2020
Always great service.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 08/18/2020

Always a pleasure to see you Wendy. Thank you for the review. Good luck with your new fur baby!

JACK T.
Brewerton, NY
Suzuki SX4
08/14/2020
Great Customer Service! First Time Customer
First time customer and from the get-go I was treated like a human being. I've been trying to find an honest mechanic who actually cares for years and I'm so glad I found this place. At no point did I feel like they were just trying to get me out the door. I plan on bringing my vehicle here from now on for everything from an oil change to major repair. Thanks Dave & Anita!
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 08/18/2020

Thank you Jack for the glowing review! We are very happy to have you as a new customer. Welcome to the All Car Care Family!

Dan R.
North Syracuse, NY
Nissan Rogue Select
08/11/2020 Category: Service
Dan said that they have excellent service, do a great job and the price is right.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 08/13/2020

Thank you for your review and the 5 stars! we appreciate you choosing us to service your vehicles.