CR
CINDY/SAMANTHA R.
07/20/2019
Awesome honest service
I have used All Car Care for years. Everyone there is friendly, appointments are fast, prices are reasonable.

RK
RUTH/FRED K.
07/20/2019
quick service
call ahead for an appointment, tell them your needs and your car will be repaired and you'll be on your way in a short amount of time.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 07/20/2019

It was a pleasure to see you yesterday! Thank you for the review. We appreciate you choosing to bring your car to our shop!!

Marissa W.
Fulton, NY
Mitsubishi Outlander
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Marissa said the staff is the best. They're honest, truthful, and take the time to explain things to her. They don't lie, and don't give her stuff that she doesn't need.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 07/19/2019

Thank you for your review! We appreciate you choosing us as your go to shop!!

SD
STEVE/LISA D.
Liverpool, NY
07/17/2019
positive experience
Very reasonable , honest folks to do business with. I've been going there for years and I would highly recommend them.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 07/18/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review! We truly appreciate your business!!!

07/16/2019
So glad I found this shop
All Car Care provides great service at reasonable prices. I love that I can trust these folks, they’ll never try to sell you something you don’t need. Family members and neighbors use them as well. Highly recommend this shop
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you for your review! We aim to satisfy...look forward to your next visit!!

CV
CLAIRE V.
Kia Sorento
Consistent amazing customer service
I was on my way home from my moms house on Saturday got off the highway slowed down to turn onto my street and my car was making a howling and grinding noise as I was coming to a stop. I don’t know much about cars but I knew that wasn’t normal. I dropped my car off Sunday night with my key and called them Monday morning to explain the issue. Dave called me in the afternoon to let me know that they would be taking it for a drive to see what the issue was and he would call me back and let me know what needed to be done. He called me back and let me know it was my back brakes. He said my tires might need to be replaced come winter but my car is a lease so I will be getting rid of it before they need to be done. He didn’t push or tell me they needed to be done now like some places would. I have brought all my cars to them and so does my husband and his entire family. From someone who has worked in customer service their entire working career it is very important to me to feel like I can trust someone whole heartedly especially when it comes to something I don’t know much about. Dave and the entire staff are very attentive and genuine. I will always bring all of my cars there!
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you for your review! Customer service, honesty and integrity are intrugal to our operation. We appreciate you choosing All Car Care for your car care needs!!

SD
SANDRO D.
Chrysler Pacifica
Review
Excellent customer service as always
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 07/16/2019

As always, we appreciate you choosing All Car Care for your car care needs!!

JIM/SUE C.
Brewerton, NY
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
07/13/2019
Honest and very talented
We found this repair shop a few years ago and have had nothing but fantastic service! They are easy to work with, do a great job keeping appointments and have very fair prices. When we were told by a "chain" tire shop that we needed extensive work on one of our cars we took it to All Car care for a second opinion. They took the car in , and called a while later to tell us there was no repair needed, integrity and face to face professionalism are both key factors in who we select to provide service for our personal and company vehicles. in our opinion there is no reason to go anywhere else for automobile service! FYI too often we do not take the time to tell those doing a great job that they are appreciated!
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 07/16/2019

Honesty and integrity are extremely important to us. We appreciate you taking time out of your busy day to write this review and for choosing All Car Care to service your vehicles!

07/11/2019
Scheduled apt, brakes and tie rods done, ready for pick up at end of day.
Professional service
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business!!

SHAWN/KELSEY C.
Baldwinsville, NY
07/10/2019
the friendly customer service and value and quality of their work!
I cant say enough positive comments about the service I always receive at All Car Care . They always make sure they contact me and review the needed work and get my approval before continuing. They offer different options when available to save me money. They are up front and honest and I truly appreciate the way they treat me. I will always recommend this business to my family and friends. You have to be outstanding for me to do that!!
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 07/16/2019

Honesty and integrity are essential to our business. We appreciate the referrals and truly appreciate the fact that you choose All Car Care to service your vehicles.

Dodge Avenger
Excellent Customer Experience!
This is an excellent place to bring your car. They have fixed emergency issues as well as done routine maintenance. I get timely phone calls to update me on the progress and the owner is an honest guy. Highly recommended!
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you for your review! A satisfied customer is what we aim for. We appreciate you choosing All Car Care to service your vehicle.

KR
KATHLEEN R.
Oswego, NY
07/09/2019
oil change, new tires , brakes all around
honesty and great service along with the people
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 07/09/2019

Always a pleasure! Thanks for the 5 star review!!

MARK D.
Subaru Impreza Wagon
07/09/2019
Great Service, Goes out of the way!
Great place to have your car repaired, I can fully trust them to do a thorough check on my car when I have a problem and fix it the right way at a reasonable cost. Turn around time is always great and making appointments and scheduling times is always spot on. I would and have many times recommended All Car Care to friends.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 07/09/2019

Glad to be of service. Thank you for the 5 star review.We truly appreciate your buisness! Thank you and keep those referrals coming!!

NL
Norine L.
Syracuse, NY
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Norine said the service provided by this business is always great.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business!!

MY
Mike Y.
Liverpool, NY
Cadillac DTS
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the staff were the nicest people. The service they provided was excellent.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 07/09/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review! A satisfied customer is always our goal. We appreciate your business!!

DAVE S.
07/05/2019
Quick Oil Change
I always use All Car Care for oil changes, inspections, maintenance and any other car troubles. Fast, honest and friendly.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 07/05/2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business!

CASSIE/STEVE S.
North Syracuse, NY
06/30/2019
Great service as always
Service is great as always. Trustworthy and reliable. Thank you
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 07/01/2019

Thank you! We appreciate you choosing All Car Care as your go to shop!!!

WR
WENDY R.
North Syracuse, NY
Chevrolet Avalanche
06/29/2019
Personal attention to detail.
Wonderful caring people. Great staff.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 07/01/2019

As always, it is our pleasure to take care of your car care needs and keep you safe and secure...

STEVE/AMY/ED M.
06/28/2019
Great job
Thanks to Dave Bombard and the mechanics for always going above and beyond to make sure the job is done right!!
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 06/29/2019

Thank you for your review. Customer satisfaction is key to our business. We appreciate you choosing All Car Care!!

EM
EMILY M.
Chittenango, NY
06/26/2019
Great!
They do such a great job. They don’t rip you off and they do quality work. The owner calls me directly to make sure I know what’s going on with my vehicle. Any time I have an issue I bring my car right to All Car Care and I know it’s going to be fixed right and at a fair price. Highly recommend this place!
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 06/28/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review! We take pride in and work hard to keep our customers happy. We truly appreciate your business!!