01/23/2020
Fast and honest service.
Dave takes great care of our older car with no unnecessary repairs. He is also super fast which this busy family appreciates so we can get out car back ASAP!

DON B.
Nissan Frontier
12/31/2019
saved the day
I had a tire blow out on 81 going to work . I called All Car Care and they gave me the number to a tow service . Once I got to the shop they took great care of me and fit me into there busy schedule . I was on my way by early afternoon with good safe tires and a great customer expieriance . I will be a long time customer that's for sure !

Jack M.
New York
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Jack said he was very happy with his service. The employees completed the service they were supposed to.

CP
Cheryl P.
01/17/2019
Relatable and very good service.
I have been bringing our cars here for 5 years and I’ve always been pleased. They are very reliable and have very good customer service. They always get back to me in a timely fashion and fit me in soon to get the car problem resolved.

KW
Kyle W.
North Syracuse, NY
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Kyle said the quote was too much, but he was happy with the work.

JEFF K.
North Syracuse, NY
11/28/2018
Straight shooters.
Great people. Knowledgeable and very fair. Nice to work with.

ROBERT/DENISE C.
Syracuse, NY
Nissan Rogue
11/27/2018
Oil and lube
My car needed a oil change really bad. It was not working well. Now my car is running so much better. The car was done in a short time. The center is so clean and friendly to wait in. The technician was so careful.

KIYARA/WASSY M.
Phoenix, NY
11/26/2018
Outstanding Service
As always, outstanding service! Always honest and reasonably priced in a world of distrust and chasing the dollar. I will always recommend All Car Care !

RF
RUSS F.
11/25/2018
Hospitality
A good crew. From the front desk to the garage. Top-notch service, and they stand behind their work.

BILL/BARB S.
11/21/2018
Great service, great value
Very friendly service. They get your car in, evaluated and fixed very quickly. I've brought my car here for a variety of reasons for years and have never been disappointed.

EP
ED P.
Jeep Compass
11/19/2018
All around service
Have been coming here for years always get great reliable expert service and advice. Have referred many family and friends and will continue.

Matt L.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Matt said he would recommend this business for service.

MK
Mike K.
New York
GMC Terrain
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the staff provided the service he requested in a timely manner.

WM
WALT M.
11/08/2018
They are the best
They care about you and your car and take pride in what they do

WH
William H.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
11/08/2018 Category: Service
William said that he would recommend the business for work.

Displaying 1 Review