Ron B.
North Syracuse, NY
Buick Regal
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Ron said they tried to overcharge him. He was charged almost $300 too much.

Mike H.
North Syracuse, NY
12/22/2016 Category: Service
Mike says the business did not follow through. He says he was told over the phone that the work would be covered by the warranty. When he brought the vehicle in to the shop it was not covered. He does not recommend this business.

JUDY G.
08/06/2016
still under review
i brought my son's car ( 07" CRV) to your business two days ago for an inspection - which passed thankfully. However, he had to take a trip last night (which involved an hour drive on the highway) and he noticed before he left that his passenger headlight was out. Upon further inspection, I also noticed his fog light on the driver side was out also. I would think that one of the most important safety features of a car that is easy enough to inspect would be the lights so I am a little disappointed that this wasn't discovered so my son didn't have to travel last night with his high beams on for the whole time.

TR
Tom R.
09/11/2015 Category: Service
Tom said this business charges a lot for their parts and that is why he would not recommend them.

JAYME /DENELLE C.
06/03/2015
service
car had grease all over the seats, a cigarette but in my door compartment

STANLEY S.
Brewerton, NY
03/26/2015
Brakes
Had a brake job in June 2014. Bfrakes were making noise, had a cleaning. Disappointed that this was needed so soon afte a brake job.

MIKE S.
Hyundai Azera
09/15/2014
Didn't Do what I asked.
Went to ACC for an inspection and a part to be replaced that they ordered for me, and an oil change. Oil change quoted was $39.95, so I told them to forget oil change but to do the inspection and replace the part that was ordered for me. Told me it would be done at 11am. I called at noon to ask if everything was done and they replied yes, it's all set. Went down to pick it up and noticed no new inspection sticker on windshield. Asked the person at front desk why it wasn't done and he told me it wasn't on the repair order. Dave was on vacation so another person was at desk when dropped off. I told them to forget it and took it to another shop. And the oil change there was $24.99. Same synthetic blend.

EP
ED P.
Jeep Compass
01/20/2020
Great service, friendly caring people. Always helpful.
I have been coming to All Car Care as long as the building has been there. Dave and crew are awesome. There professionalism, knowledge and concern are why I would never go anywhere else.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 01/21/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review Ed! We truly appreciate your business. Keep us informed on the Maple Road Boyz activity as spring approaches.

Al M.
Manlius, NY
Subaru Legacy
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Al said the staff was dependable, and does great work.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 01/21/2020

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business and the 5 stars!

Cheryl W.
Acura RDX
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Cheryl said she loves this place, they know her by name and the management is excellent. She sent her 18 year old daughter there, on her own, her daughter felt good about the experience and that is not easy for a young female. She feels like they give good advice and she never feels over sold.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 01/21/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review. All of our customers are very important to us. We want people to feel comfortable when they bring their vehicles here. Our customers are all a part of our All Car Care family and treated as such. We appreciate you choosing our shop to service your vehicles.

CONNIE M.
Liverpool, NY
Nissan Rogue Sport
01/17/2020
I've been a customer for many years together with many family members. I have always found the staff to be courteous, friendly and straightforward when accessing my car needs.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 01/17/2020

Thank you for your kind review Connie. We appreciate you choosing us to take care of your vehicle.

Central Square, NY
Mitsubishi Outlander
01/09/2020
Inspection
Always accommodating, friendly, fair priced and timely. As a female I trust their business ethics. Thanks Anita, Dave and crew!
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 01/09/2020

Earning our customers trust is extrememly important to our business. We appreciate the 5 stars! Thank you for taking time to review our shop.

Owner

SK
Sonny K.
01/09/2020 Category: Service
Sonny said every time he goes there, he really likes the job they do and they really do a great job.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 01/10/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate you choosing to do business with our shop!

PB
Paula B.
Subaru Legacy
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Paula said she likes this business, because of the friendliness, promptness, delivery and follow through.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 01/09/2020

Thank you for your review of the shop. We appreciate the 5 stars and having you as a cutomer!

WE
WILLIAM E.
01/06/2020
Outstanding
Service was fast and reasonably priced. I will definitely come back again.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 01/07/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you again!