01/23/2020
Fast and honest service.
Dave takes great care of our older car with no unnecessary repairs. He is also super fast which this busy family appreciates so we can get out car back ASAP!

JENN C.
Brewerton, NY
Volkswagen Golf
01/23/2020
Great mechanic!
I went in for an inspection and I they found that I had a leaky valve stem. It’s was quickly fixed and I was on my way. Thank you for finding something small before it became a much more expensive repair. Very honest and clearly explained the issue so that I had a clear understanding of the problem. I highly recommend this shop!
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 01/23/2020

Thank you for your review. Honesty and integrity are key to our business. We appreciate you choosing us to service your vehicle.

EP
ED P.
Jeep Compass
01/20/2020
Great service, friendly caring people. Always helpful.
I have been coming to All Car Care as long as the building has been there. Dave and crew are awesome. There professionalism, knowledge and concern are why I would never go anywhere else.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 01/21/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review Ed! We truly appreciate your business. Keep us informed on the Maple Road Boyz activity as spring approaches.

Al M.
Manlius, NY
Subaru Legacy
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Al said the staff was dependable, and does great work.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 01/21/2020

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business and the 5 stars!

Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 01/23/2020

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business!

Cheryl W.
Acura RDX
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Cheryl said she loves this place, they know her by name and the management is excellent. She sent her 18 year old daughter there, on her own, her daughter felt good about the experience and that is not easy for a young female. She feels like they give good advice and she never feels over sold.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 01/21/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review. All of our customers are very important to us. We want people to feel comfortable when they bring their vehicles here. Our customers are all a part of our All Car Care family and treated as such. We appreciate you choosing our shop to service your vehicles.

CONNIE M.
Liverpool, NY
Nissan Rogue Sport
01/17/2020
I've been a customer for many years together with many family members. I have always found the staff to be courteous, friendly and straightforward when accessing my car needs.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 01/17/2020

Thank you for your kind review Connie. We appreciate you choosing us to take care of your vehicle.

Central Square, NY
Mitsubishi Outlander
01/09/2020
Inspection
Always accommodating, friendly, fair priced and timely. As a female I trust their business ethics. Thanks Anita, Dave and crew!
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 01/09/2020

Earning our customers trust is extrememly important to our business. We appreciate the 5 stars! Thank you for taking time to review our shop.

SK
Sonny K.
01/09/2020 Category: Service
Sonny said every time he goes there, he really likes the job they do and they really do a great job.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 01/10/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate you choosing to do business with our shop!

PB
Paula B.
Subaru Legacy
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Paula said she likes this business, because of the friendliness, promptness, delivery and follow through.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 01/09/2020

Thank you for your review of the shop. We appreciate the 5 stars and having you as a cutomer!

WE
WILLIAM E.
01/06/2020
Outstanding
Service was fast and reasonably priced. I will definitely come back again.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 01/07/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you again!

MARK S.
Mattydale, NY
Volvo S80
01/03/2020
Quality work with trustworthy owners.
On Christmas Eve day while last minute shopping I lost my power steering. I assumed the serpentine belt broke so I parked the car and had it towed to their shop 3 days later. Not prepared to pay for an unexpected repair this time of year. I received a call later that day to hear that all was done and the cost was $0.00 . Seems that they had replaced it in the past and it was the tensioner that failed and they repaired it under warranty. They could easily done like any number of other shops and charged me for the repair and I never would’ve questioned having to pay a bill. Thanks Dave and Anita.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 01/06/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review Mark. We believe honesty builds trust and trust builds a business. We appreciate you choosing our business to sevice your vehicles.

Dave Bombard

DON B.
Nissan Frontier
12/31/2019
saved the day
I had a tire blow out on 81 going to work . I called All Car Care and they gave me the number to a tow service . Once I got to the shop they took great care of me and fit me into there busy schedule . I was on my way by early afternoon with good safe tires and a great customer expieriance . I will be a long time customer that's for sure !

MK
MIKE K.
GMC Terrain
12/29/2019
Brake check
Gave a honest inspection and did not do any unnecessary work
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 12/30/2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate the 5 stars!

Dave Bombard

BONNIE B.
12/29/2019
The best place to take your car
Love the people here, they have serviced 4 family cars over the years. They have checked my cars over before long trips, honest, fair pricing, they get me in and out quickly!
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 12/30/2019

Thank you for your review Bonnie. It is always a pleasure to see you. Happy New Year!

Dave and Anita Bombard

ROBERT S.
Ram 1500
12/20/2019
Always courteous and professional a pleasure to do business with.
I brought my Ram in for Ebrake repair, it was completed in one day and the work was done in a very professional way. Dave always treats his customers the right way,and Anita does a great job behind the counter. Thanks again.
Dave B., OWNER from All Car Care LLC responded on 12/23/2019

We appreciate your business Bob. Thanks for the 5 star review! Wishing you and your family a happy Holiday Season and a Merry Christmas!