Bernie B.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
01/17/2020
Went above & beyond. Many thanks!

Kevin B.
Kirkville, NY
Hyundai Accent
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Kevin said this business is very friendly and always does the work well.

Ron R.
Cassville, NY
great service
Fair pricing and great service

TK
Tina K.
Gadsden, AL
So thankful.
Fast friendly service I pulled in ,No appointment from alabama my engine light was on. They checked it and said they would fox it asap. I explained I was on my way to Albany for a funeral I would rent a car and come back to get it.my mom lives here and I was picking her up. Within an hour they called me and said they found the problem and could fox it today. The love and caring to help me was so overwhelming. They fixed my vehicle and had me back on the road within a few hours. No extra expense of having to rent a car. I even got a hug and wishes for safe travels. My HEROES!! Thank you so much!
Beth S. from Scotty's Automotive Inc responded on 01/16/2020

Thank you Tina, you had a lot on your plate and an uncooperative vehicle was not on the agenda for you.  Needed to get you on your way as stress free as possible!

John C.
Canastota, NY
It works!!
Always friendly and always take care of all my family!! Thank you Tom and family!

TK
Terry K.
Mercury Milan
01/13/2020
We have had our vehicles serviced by Scottys for many years and have always been very satisfied with their service and the staff.
Beth S. from Scotty's Automotive Inc responded on 01/14/2020

20+ years of service to our Minoa community

Mike W.
Cicero, NY
Ram 1500
01/08/2020
Always do the job correctly.
Beth S. from Scotty's Automotive Inc responded on 01/08/2020

thanks Mike

Kia Sedona
01/04/2020
Family owned
Take care of you like family.
Beth S. from Scotty's Automotive Inc responded on 01/08/2020

We're just people too.  This is Tom's dream job and we are lucky to have a son who excels in the same abilities.  Thank you for your kind words!

Mary G.
12/31/2019
Excellent service good prices great people
Beth S. from Scotty's Automotive Inc responded on 01/02/2020

Appreciate your kind words, they mean alot to us!

AT
Andy T.
NY
12/30/2019
Father in laws car needed a repair
My in laws were visiting from out of town and when they arrived, they indicated that their check engine light came on when they were traveling to see their granddaughter for Christmas. I referred my father in law to Scotty’s and indicated to him that they are the only repair shop that we trust and is dependable. And we were NOT disappointed. The car was fixed in a timely manner. My father in law commented how friendly and efficient Scott’s was. Plus, he felt that the repair bill was reasonable

NB
Nancy B.
Toyota Yaris
12/20/2019 Category: Service
Nancy said she has been there more than once. The work was done on time, they were very nice and everything was ok.
Beth S. from Scotty's Automotive Inc responded on 12/24/2019

Working with great customers is what makes us good too!

Jeep Compass
12/18/2019
I brought my SUV in for inspection. I was greeted by Beth who was friendly and answered my questions. Shd called me about 2 hours later. Vehicle was all set to go. Lovely family business, friendly, knows what they are doing and good at it. Hope big competitors don't push this business out.

Richard S.
Fayetteville, NY
12/18/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with David. He said he has been going there for a number of years and they have always given good service.

Ashley S.
East Syracuse, NY
Subaru Impreza Sedan
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Ashley said they have good customer service.

Hyundai Tucson
12/15/2019
Friendly service
Problem resolved quickly, reasonable charges and staff that makes customers very comfortable.
Beth S. from Scotty's Automotive Inc responded on 12/16/2019

Thanks for the recognition!