VC
Veronica C.
01/06/2019
Always attentive
As a woman, it is hard to find a mechanic that listens to what you’re telling them is wrong, but I’ve never found that here. They always listen to everything I say when I make the appointment, and then make sure when I drop it off that they reiterate. And are always super friendly! And honest.

Steve C.
Manlius, NY
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Steve said he has been going to the business for years and they accommodate his needs nicely as well as providing good prices for their service.

PH
Philip H.
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Philip said the staff got him in and out quickly, and kept him on time for his appointment. He really likes the staff and always has a good overall experience.

Brian M.
12/26/2018
Excellent local business
Quality local service and great people. I won’t go anywhere else.
Beth S. from Scotty's Automotive Inc responded on 12/27/2018

Thank you sooooo much Brian!  We have the best customers!

Mathew L.
12/14/2018
Trustworthy, but call ahead.
I feel like they work with you, you just have to talk to them. Call ahead to make an appointment, I've always been able to get my car in within a couple days. Definitely recommend.

Dan L.
Oneida, NY
12/12/2018
Professional, courteous.
Scottys came through again. Great mechanics and professional service. Scottys is top notch!!!
Beth S. from Scotty's Automotive Inc responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you Dan, hope you have a relaxing and blessed holiday!

PC
Pete C.
12/06/2018
The Scott family.
Honest service and friendly people.

FF
Fred F.
Nissan Sentra
12/05/2018
Friendly, fast, affordable
I was happy that you found my leaky tire was easily repaired and saved me having to buy a new tire. I feel I can count on you guys to be straight with me. I'll be back!

WG
Walt G.
Syracuse, NY
Chevrolet Sonic
12/03/2018
Always helpful
Everyone at Scotty's is always helpful. If it's just simple maintenance,they do what they say they're going to do when they say they're going to do it. If there's a problem with your car they tell you what it is and what your options are. They do great work for a fair price and they've always been straight with me

John D.
Nedrow, NY
Chevrolet HHR
11/30/2018
The staff, and knowledge, friendly & professional, I will be back
Friendly staff, knowledgeable, & professional, I will be back,

BO
Bob O.
Fayetteville, NY
11/27/2018
Honest and reliable!
Scotty's has always been trustworthy, knowledgeable, honest and reliable. We know they'll get our cars fixed right the first time, and have never sold us parts or labor we didn't need. Beth and Tom are wonderful people too!
Beth S. from Scotty's Automotive Inc responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you so much for the great review!

Kevin B.
Kirkville, NY
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said the staff is always friendly, the facility is conveniently located and the service is efficient.

Caroline H.
Kirkville, NY
Honda Ridgeline
11/15/2018
Tire mounting and balancing
Bought tires online and had them mounted and balanced. Made appointment and waited, which was about an hour. The mechanic noted the wheels inside were corroted and would clean them up; any other place probably would have just slapped the new tires on without cleaning the wheels. Price was on par with other shops. I have been a regular customer at Scotty's for quite awhile and for good reason.

SV
Steve V.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
11/10/2018
Steve Valentine
Great family and family run businesd. Always feel they are extremely honest. Workmanship is top notch. Prices are very reasonable. Important to support local business. Found professionals I can trust.
I would highly recommend doing your automotive business at Scotty’s!

Madeline L.
New York
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Madeline said that the place was excellent.

GH
Gene H.
Fayetteville, NY
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Gene said the staff did a very good job on the service provided.

John C.
Canastota, NY
10/30/2018
Super friendly and helpful

VC
Veronica C.
10/26/2018
Service above and beyond
Thank you to the team at Scotty’s for helping me with my car repair needs. My suspension was in desperate need of repair, and they took great care of me. Tom and Beth helped me out, and even got me a rebate, who knew there were suspension rebates?! They recommended some new tires, and gave me the information on them, so wonderful Thank you!

Camillus, NY
10/25/2018
Great work at a fair price
When my daughters car needed work in Boston, she was given an estimate which I felt was high. I brought the car to CNY knowing we could do better, and use someone we trust. Scotty’s did the work needed to our satisfaction, and for $2k less than the Boston estimate! We left another car for them to work on!

CR
Chris R.
Locke, NY
Chevrolet Pickup
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Chris said the business does great work, on time.